Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mer Ka Ba

lz241113

Dark Greetings to all who are with Father Satan, LZ here...hailing from the Great White North. Firstly, I would like to extend a much deserved, great, big THANK YOU to everyone who has been involved in performing awakening rituals for the Gentile Race. They are working! I was raised xtian my whole life, and although looking back it always seemed empty and void of spirituality (rightly so), I somehow knew there had to be more. After a brief fling with Wicca ( that too seemed empty of any real truths),and while visiting a related site, I was mysteriously directed to JOS. To this day, I still can't find the link that brought me there in the first place. All that to simply say, again, THANK YOU! At first I was scared, but reading on, I realized I was always of Satan...the Gentile Racial Memory is strong indeed!!

Now for my question, more of a request really: I only have access to the internet at work, therefore I've printed out most of the information from JOS for use at home. I often hear about this Mer Ka Ba meditation, but am at a loss as to where I can find it. I'm aware of a thread posted here with a link, but my Jewvernment Internet Access won't let me open it. Is there anyway someone could copy and paste it on here, or any other suggestion would be very appreciated.

Hail Father Satan!
Eternal Glory to Father Satan!
Hail all the Powers of Hell, Forever and Always!

You can find on one of the JoS pdf I love it it has been part of my daily program since last year.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

As Brian said, the pdf is the best source as it has the pictures. Here's the link from the site, but pictures are removed due to the enemy taking down half the JoS last september.

http://web.archive.org/web/201002111419 ... an666.html

Here's the link to download the pdf:

http://spiritsoferidu.files.wordpress.c ... -satan.pdf

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lz241113" <lz241113@... wrote:

Dark Greetings to all who are with Father Satan, LZ here...hailing from the Great White North. Firstly, I would like to extend a much deserved, great, big THANK YOU to everyone who has been involved in performing awakening rituals for the Gentile Race. They are working! I was raised xtian my whole life, and although looking back it always seemed empty and void of spirituality (rightly so), I somehow knew there had to be more. After a brief fling with Wicca ( that too seemed empty of any real truths),and while visiting a related site, I was mysteriously directed to JOS. To this day, I still can't find the link that brought me there in the first place. All that to simply say, again, THANK YOU! At first I was scared, but reading on, I realized I was always of Satan...the Gentile Racial Memory is strong indeed!!

Now for my question, more of a request really: I only have access to the internet at work, therefore I've printed out most of the information from JOS for use at home. I often hear about this Mer Ka Ba meditation, but am at a loss as to where I can find it. I'm aware of a thread posted here with a link, but my Jewvernment Internet Access won't let me open it. Is there anyway someone could copy and paste it on here, or any other suggestion would be very appreciated.

Hail Father Satan!

Greetings lz
am sending you the JoS pdf It is from page nos 420 to 427

HAIL EA/ENKI
HAIL MARDUK/RA
HAIL LORD NABU
HAIL ANUBIS
HAIL AGARES

Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 3:09 AM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Mer Ka Ba

Hail Father Satan!

Thanks Brain, I've checked everywhere on the website and can't find this though. Some people on the groups have mentioned it's been taken down, maybe that's why? In any case, could you write it down here on a post? I have no problem understanding the more advanced meditations, even though I'm not quite ready for them...I just want to accumulate all the information I can now, who knows when it might become unavailable. I know Father Satan and my GD and all the other Demons and Demonesses will teach me in due time, I'm just covering all the angles.
Just the way I am :)

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Haagenti!
Hail Purson!

"Das wort baut brucken in unerforschte gebiete"
("Words create bridges to unknown realms")
- Adolf Hitler

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

You can find on one of the JoS pdf I love it it has been part of my daily program since last year.

Thank you Brian, and thank you Lydia!
Finally my curiosity is fed :)
It looks really interesting, and I will soon begin the intermediate Meditations( I already do a couple of them, but not much). Funny enough, the first thing I noticed was it begins on page 420 of the Pdf, and today is 4/20! Also Hitler's birthday! Cool Coincidence :)

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Haagenti!
Hail Purson!
Hail Azazel!
Hail all the Powers of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

As Brian said, the pdf is the best source as it has the pictures. Here's the link from the site, but pictures are removed due to the enemy taking down half the JoS last september.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lz241113" <lz241113@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

You welcome! That is the one I like to do the most too,because of the intense power that feel doing it.When I first started my body use to shake very strongly,but now that I have been doing it for almost a year daily,I don't shake as much because I have gotten use to the energy,but I still feel the vibration of it hours later.

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Fri, 4/20/12, lz241113 <lz241113@... wrote:

Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Mer Ka Ba
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, April 20, 2012, 6:42 PM

Thank you Brian, and thank you Lydia!

Finally my curiosity is fed :)

It looks really interesting, and I will soon begin the intermediate Meditations( I already do a couple of them, but not much). Funny enough, the first thing I noticed was it begins on page 420 of the Pdf, and today is 4/20! Also Hitler's birthday! Cool Coincidence :)

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Astaroth!

Hail Haagenti!

Hail Purson!

Hail Azazel!

Hail all the Powers of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lz241113" <lz241113@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

The hardest part for me,and still is at times,is the visualizations.The spinning in different directions tends to be a bit confusing when you first start out,but hang with it,it has some amazing results.

Hail Enki

Brian 

Date: Friday, April 20, 2012, 3:50 PM

Thanks Brain, I've checked everywhere on the website and can't find this though. Some people on the groups have mentioned it's been taken down, maybe that's why? In any case, could you write it down here on a post? I have no problem understanding the more advanced meditations, even though I'm not quite ready for them...I just want to accumulate all the information I can now, who knows when it might become unavailable. I know Father Satan and my GD and all the other Demons and Demonesses will teach me in due time, I'm just covering all the angles.

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Astaroth!

Hail Haagenti!

Hail Purson!

- Adolf Hitler

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hey Brian are you doing HP Vovim Baghie's advanced version? I'm going to be starting it again this Sunday (I like to start new rounds during the waxing moon, maybe I'm just superstitious or something about energy building with the increasing moon).

Hail Father Satan!

The hardest part for me,and still is at times,is the visualizations.The spinning in different directions tends to be a bit confusing when you first start out,but hang with it,it has some amazing results.

Hail Enki

Brian 

Date: Friday, April 20, 2012, 3:50 PM

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Astaroth!

Hail Haagenti!

Hail Purson!

- Adolf Hitler

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

No lydia still doing the old one,but I will check it out.Send me a link please if you can.Thanks

Thanks sis got all evening in this guard shack. Lol

K lydia I am lost what is the four pillars of the soul.Must have missed something there.I know the three knots are the base the third eye and. The crown.But what are the four pillars?

The elements Earth Water Fire Air. They each rule a different direction of your body... I'm going to have to find out where I read it again, it's been a while. I think Fire is the right side of your body, water is left, air is front, earth is back. Don't quote me on that though. I just searched "direction" in my JoS pdf and didn't find anything on it. But I did learn something else useful to me, so it wasn't a waste of time.

Anyway, sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Hail Father Satan!

K lydia I am lost what is the four pillars of the soul.Must have missed something there.I know the three knots are the base the third eye and. The crown.But what are the four pillars?

The elements Earth Water Fire Air. They each rule a different direction of your body... I'm going to have to find out where I read it again, it's been a while. I think Fire is the right side of your body, water is left, air is front, earth is back. Don't quote me on that though. I just searched "direction" in my JoS pdf and didn't find anything on it. But I did learn something else useful to me, so it wasn't a waste of time.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Whenever I felt the four pillars of the Soul, I felt this: Akasha in the middle, and expanding like an equal armed cross which is kinda spinning around the akasha center. I don't know if its exactly that, but thats how I perceive it and the elements basically expand from that cross to the whole soul. But I could be wrong.

HAIL SATAN!!!

No lydia you were great help,and so was Raven last night.But I am still a bit confused on what H P Vovim is talking about spinning though,in relation to the four pillars.

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Sat, 4/21/12, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:

Date: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 3:01 PM

Hail Father Satan!

I know that the way I do it,the old version,is you spin the ball one way,and the top of the pyramid the oppisite way,and the bottom the opposite way too.But in the new version,is it talking about the four pillars being certain chakras.Just want to totally understand so I can start it to on Sunday with you.Sounds like a great way for me to strengthen my relationship with my GD too.

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Sat, 4/21/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Mer Ka Ba
Date: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 8:28 PM

No lydia you were great help,and so was Raven last night.But I am still a bit confused on what H P Vovim is talking about spinning though,in relation to the four pillars.

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

The pyramids and balls still spin, this is an add-on for after you complete the main part. I think I actually feel them vibrating, more than spinning, if that makes sense. And they're not chakras, because the directions say to vibrate the chakras too so it won't say them twice in 2 different ways. I feel the pillars as parts of my soul.

I know that the way I do it,the old version,is you spin the ball one way,and the top of the pyramid the oppisite way,and the bottom the opposite way too.But in the new version,is it talking about the four pillars being certain chakras.Just want to totally understand so I can start it to on Sunday with you.Sounds like a great way for me to strengthen my relationship with my GD too.

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

Thanks lydia,I do get it now.I have also found that spinning my chakras twice the speed of light,when doing the basic chakra spin is very beneficial too.Now that I understand,I feel a bit silly for the question.But thanks for humoring me. lol It all makes perfect sense now.

Hail Enki

Brian 

Date: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 8:46 PM

The pyramids and balls still spin, this is an add-on for after you complete the main part. I think I actually feel them vibrating, more than spinning, if that makes sense. And they're not chakras, because the directions say to vibrate the chakras too so it won't say them twice in 2 different ways. I feel the pillars as parts of my soul.

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Enki

Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

Don't feel silly, I may not actually be right about it anyway. Lol

Thanks lydia,I do get it now.I have also found that spinning my chakras twice the speed of light,when doing the basic chakra spin is very beneficial too.Now that I understand,I feel a bit silly for the question.But thanks for humoring me. lol It all makes perfect sense now.

Hail Enki

Brian 

Date: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 8:46 PM

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Sat, 4/21/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Sat, 4/21/12, lydia_666@ <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

You explained it better anyone else so far,but then again no one else has. Lol

Hoodedcobra explained one way, and he might be right and I might be wrong.

Raven told me she thought he was talking about the four elements being the four pillars.But my question would be is it certain chakras that relate to the elements.All still confusing to me.Any other members want to take a shot at it. Lol

What about aether? Is that the fifth pillar? I am unsure,  but am just asking.

Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2012 11:01:02 AM

Hail Father Satan!

Not sure where it is either, but for what its worth, Franz Bardons first book goes into it in exhausting detail.  Just an FYI. 

Thoth

Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2012 8:26 AM

Hail Father Satan!

Whenever I felt the four pillars of the Soul, I felt this: Akasha in the middle, and expanding like an equal armed cross which is kinda spinning around the akasha center. I don't know if its exactly that, but thats how I perceive it and the elements basically expand from that cross to the whole soul. But I could be wrong.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Just speculating here, there are 7 chakras. 3 knots of the soul, and 4 pillars of the soul. 3 + 4 = 7. According to the jos site, the chakras and related elements are this: base -earth, sacral - water, solar - fire, heart - air/ fire, throat - air, third eye - ether, crown - water. On the opening blocked chakra page, it states the 3 knots are the base, heart and 6th chakra. That would leave solar(fire), sacral(water), throat(air), and crown(water). So i dont think its talking about the knots of the soul. If the knots are base, 6th, and crown that leaves sacral(water), solar(fire) heart(fire/air) and throat(air). There goes my theory. Lol. I´m pretty sure the 4 pillars have something to do with the elements though.

Im not disagreeing with you brian, but on the page about more information on the 6th chakra, it says when the kundalini passes through the 6th chakra, it passes through the last of the 3 knots. I did a search on the word knot in the pdf of the jos, so I don´t know the links to the pages.

Thats my thoughts, not very helpful, but thought I´d post anyway.

-Ialpor Vpaahi

Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Raven told me she thought he was talking about the four elements being the four pillars.But my question would be is it certain chakras that relate to the elements.All still confusing to me.Any other members want to take a shot at it. Lol

I might be wrong too as this is how I Feel it. Don't take this for granted.

HAIL SATAN.

If I don't get an answer to my question of what is the four pillars of the soul,then I might for the first time since I have been in this family,email him myself.Unless H P Mageson,or one of our other clergy,would be kind enough to explain it to me.After all they are here for guidance,and that is what I am seeking.

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Mon, 4/23/12, hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Date: Monday, April 23, 2012, 9:52 PM

I might be wrong too as this is how I Feel it. Don't take this for granted.

HAIL SATAN.

No on the contrary,it was very helpful,and thank you for taking the time to post your theory.Think I am getting closer to the answer.

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Sun, 4/22/12, Ialpor Vpaahi <ialporvpaahi@... wrote:

Date: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 5:03 PM

Just speculating here, there are 7 chakras. 3 knots of the soul, and 4 pillars of the soul. 3 + 4 = 7. According to the jos site, the chakras and related elements are this: base -earth, sacral - water, solar - fire, heart - air/ fire, throat - air, third eye - ether, crown - water. On the opening blocked chakra page, it states the 3 knots are the base, heart and 6th chakra. That would leave solar(fire), sacral(water), throat(air), and crown(water). So i dont think its talking about the knots of the soul. If the knots are base, 6th, and crown that leaves sacral(water), solar(fire) heart(fire/air) and throat(air). There goes my theory. Lol. I´m pretty sure the 4 pillars have something to do with the elements though.

Im not disagreeing with you brian, but on the page about more information on the 6th chakra, it says when the kundalini passes through the 6th chakra, it passes through the last of the 3 knots. I did a search on the word knot in the pdf of the jos, so I don´t know the links to the pages.

-Ialpor Vpaahi

k I will check it out,I have been meaning to study Bartons book in more detail anyway.Thanks!

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Sat, 4/21/12, Brent Emmons <ufoundbrent@... wrote:

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, April 21, 2012, 3:39 PM

Not sure where it is either, but for what its worth, Franz Bardons first book goes into it in exhausting detail.  Just an FYI. 

Thoth

Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2012 8:26 AM

Hail Father Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!

The Soul is a solid object, tetra-polar magnet, comprised of Four-Pillars, each varying in frequency that pertain to the objectification of the base elements, which are bound together by the what is believed to be the Quintessence, which is its fifth pole.

The Three knots are the equal-Armed cross intersections of the Soul, they are located at the Base Chakra (Front Extension, Back Extension and Hip Extensions) the Heart Chakra (Front Extension, Back Extension and Shoulder Extensions) and the 6th Chakra (3rd Eye, Back Extension and Temple Chakras) - Review the diagram of the soul to see the equal-armed cross that is formed by the chakras at these specific points.

I will work on getting the Mer-Ka-Ba Meditation back online, inform me here of any important mediations that are missing. It may take some time but they will all be back online soon.

To all the truly Dedicated Warriors of Father Satan and the Mighty Gods of Duat, Always Keep Strong in Father Satan! And may Father Satans' Divine Light Guide You Eternally!

Kindest Regards,

-High Priest Vovim Baghie
Hail Father Satan! Hail Malphas!
Hail Horus! Hail Azazel!
Hail Astaroth! Hail Lilith!
Hail Clistheret!
Hail All The Mighty Gods Of Duat!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/
http://www.vovimbaghie.com/

Joy of Satan Ministries

88!

Just a thought but could it be the four aspects of the soul?

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 22, 2012, at 12:03, Ialpor Vpaahi <ialporvpaahi@... wrote:

-Ialpor Vpaahi

Greetings
Am very excited to share what has been happening to me in Mer Ka Ba .Here goes yesterday while doing the Mer Ka Ba felt heat around my naval when making the sphere(step 7).Then when i moved the sphere  to my solar plexus chakra (step 14) felt heat there too.Also felt heat near my shoulders and felt the hood of a snake just above my head.
Today also felt the same thing heat when i made the sphere and the heat moved with the sphere when i moved the sphere to my solar plexus chakra.Also in step 10 when we are supposed to make a larger sphere, i saw a black sun appear on my sphere. When i moved the sphere to my solar plexus chakra the black sun also moved  with it. When i started spinning the pyramids the Black Sun also started spinning,I caught a glimpse(around 5-10 secs)of a snake inside my solar plexus chakra. I felt heat and a little pressure(like when someone/something is leaning/resting on you)on my shoulders, neck, back of my head,top of my head and my face.Am really excited about my progress

ULF FRATER
WOLF(ULF)MAN..........OOOOWWWWWWWOOOOWWWW........

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back