Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mental and physical exhaustion?

solarsonia666

For a couple months now I've been feeling exhausted mere hours after I wake up, to the point where I just want to go back to sleep, which doesn't help. I really don't know what the problem is.
I also have a lot of trouble meditating; feeling guilt, anxiety sometimes... or just not doing it despite knowing I need to. Was wondering maybe if there is spiritual issue or not...

Any help?

Lack of meditation do this, stay in a regular program, do aura of protection and RAUM meditation everyday.

I can do those, I know I can, but I just don't seem to get around to meditating every day. Even if I do meditate for one day it doesn't last long; the days after no meditation despite knowing I need to.... idk why my mind does this.

Are you doing the deflective SURYAE working posted by High Priestess Maxine? This will help you.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... pics/91036

When you feel ready, do spiritual planetary squares for any debilitated planets in your astrology chart to repair and unblock your chakras, remove fear, guilt, hangups and problems from the house with the signs they rule on the cusp.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back