Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation

Hail my fellow Satanist,i have one question.Is meditating in a public transport have any negative effect on my aura,if i put my earphones on and play soft music which i can concentrate listening to it.is doing that right or wrong? Thank you in advance

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail Amon
Hail Gusion
Hail to all the GODS of Duat

I suppose not, i have meditated on a party in a room where I sat alone, also in a pub where music was blasting and people being loud, had no earphones, I just concentrated on the flame of a candle lol. They thought something was wrong with me as I wasn't moving or reacting. Anyway i didn't feel any negative energy.

------------------------------
On Thu, May 9, 2013 4:11 AM PDT Sphelele Khanyeza wrote:

Hail my fellow Satanist,i have one question.Is meditating in a public transport have any negative effect on my aura,if i put my earphones on and play soft music which i can concentrate listening to it.is doing that right or wrong? Thank you in advance

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail Amon
Hail Gusion

I wrote a new post about this,  "when you're out in public". It just got longer and longer so I just made a new thread.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/94270

I feel it might help :) Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2013 5:01:05 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Meditation

I suppose not, i have meditated on a party in a room where I sat alone, also in a pub where music was blasting and people being loud, had no earphones, I just concentrated on the flame of a candle lol. They thought something was wrong with me as I wasn't moving or reacting. Anyway i didn't feel any negative energy.

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail Amon
Hail Gusion

Umm...100 times? Isn't that a bit too excessive if you're just opening them?

Just try to do the amount said, and try to feel the energy and vibration. Like feeeeeeeeel it vibrating and feel the energy and try to increase the energy by paying attention to it. You don't need to do 100 of them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anand Bon" <anandbon@... wrote:

Opening the 3rd eye.at what hour and at what moon.Can i vibrate thoth as many time as i want(example 100times) to increase its chance for awakening it for 4 days consistantly.Also CAn i do the same to all the other chakras?

HAIL JOY OF SATAN Followers of SAtan!
Hail The GOds of Duat!

Thank you D[/IMG]</var>
  HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAIL
SOUTH AFRICA
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2013 11:01 PM

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail Amon
Hail Gusion

I am glad to be helpful :) I meditate sometimes even when I am walking somewhere, altough music helps me in that matter.

On Thu, May 9, 2013 11:34 PM PDT Sphelele Khanyeza wrote:

Thank you Dino, i always find miself just sitting in a room before i know it i am meditating. me too i dont feel any negative energy i was just making sure if it ok. thanks a lot

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAIL
SOUTH AFRICA

Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2013 11:01 PM

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail Amon
Hail Gusion

1 - You need to do some specific pose or the traditional (at least for me), one leg over the other and sitting?

2 - Breathing exercises help to gain energy. All methods of meditation helps to gain power?

3 - It takes candles?

4 - It is necessary to do each exercise as many times to move to the next or any order okay?

1. Whatever is most comfortable with you. Be sure you're not falling asleep if you're lying down.

2. Yes.

3. No, you don't need candles for meditation, though some find it helpful and calming. you will need a candle to practice the 'flame meditation'.

4. You should do a meditation till you feel you're ready to move on. Continue with a meditation till you have mastered that, then I would recommend making your way through the meditations listed, in that order. You can at least pick and choose from each section. So do a few from the beginners section, then move onto a few more from that section when you feel ready. Take some time to read through them and see what you need to work on, what you would like to do.
Then when you feel up to it, you can move to the intermediate section, etc. Don't jump ahead of yourself.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "henrique123789456" <otpokemonblog@... wrote:

1 - You need to do some specific pose or the traditional (at least for me), one leg over the other and sitting?

2 - Breathing exercises help to gain energy. All methods of meditation helps to gain power?

3 - It takes candles?

4 - It is necessary to do each exercise as many times to move to the next or any order okay?

this is the second time I've experienced my bed shaking during my energy manipulation training, at first it was kinda alarming, i didn't feel an ominous presence. should i be concerned at all?

I seem to be getting conflicting information. Just to fill you in, for the past 2 weeks I've been meditating diligently every day on my third eye and I started the Hatha Yoga program about a week ago, performing that every day and I'm working up to twice a day. Now I know that I am supposed to meditate every day and I know that to achieve the best results I should be meditating during the certain planetary hour in which the chakra I'm trying to open is related to, in this case the hour of the Moon, and of course the best multiplied result is the hour of the Moon on the day of the Moon, I have that pretty much nailed. ChronosXP is my hero :p

According to the opening of the soul meditations, it says I must perform the required meditations 4 days in a row and then it's a done deal. Well yes I realize it's going to take time to open it fully, but I heard from another post that it might take years to open all of my chakras. So I'm wondering, how long do I work on a chakra before moving on to the next one, and yes I know when I feel energy and tingling I'll know it's open, and when I open the chakra I'm working on it says I need to meditate regularly on it to keep it open. Does this mean I need to perform a different meditation each day for all of the chakras once I get them all open, plus my meditation for protection, cleansing my aura, yoga, and whatever other meditations I want to perform, all on the same day everyday? Does this also mean that I won't be able to move forward for up to several years? I wish I would have found this site 10 years ago.. I feel like I can handle multiple meditations at the same time. I just want to really throw myself into this now that I notice how good I feel, the energy buzz, knowing I'm doing good things for myself, noticing how Father and my GD, even though I can't talk to them, are guiding me along, I know for sure they are too :)

Also, I know at some point the planets are going to rotate out of an ideal alignment for certain chakras and at some point a void of course moon will occur. I have no idea what a void of course moon is and I'm going to research that in a second, hoping I will find an answer, but I'm wondering, if the planets move out of alignment and there's going to be a void of course moon at some point, how am I supposed to meditate every day without being interrupted? This all went from ok I think I'm getting this now to huh? *scratches head*, have I been wasting my time since I didn't know if there was a void of course moon at some point or if the planets are in the correct alignment? Do I need to get a degree in astrology before I can meditate correctly?

I'm also feeling a lot of feelings that are unexplainable, and I know that's one of the side effects of meditation, but these I think might be different. The other day I got the urge to research the inquisition. When I read the related page on exposingchristianity.com, I just started crying for real (guy btw, I haven't cried for real since I was a child, even during my grandfather's death and lots of tragedies that occurred in my life) for all those innocent people, my brothers and sisters, who were tortured and murdered for nothing, and all the injustices that occurred back then and all throughout true history. I also feel death-causing anger for those kike/catholic/xian fucks who allowed this to happen. It's one of the reasons I finally decided to throw myself into meditating, giving myself the tools to fight those fucks, and to get in touch with Father, my pagan roots, and my true self.

Sorry if this is all jumbled and hard to understand, I'm just really excited and looking for answers, and it's kinda hard for me to explain things sometimes.

Hail Satan! Hail Seereno! Hail the True Gods!

www.lunarium.co.uk

This website gives basic information about the moon. Adjust time in "Home" - "Interactive Location Selector".

You didn't waste time at all! The planets do not need to be in a certain alignment to work your soul. This is not the case. And a Void of Course moon is only interrupting your STARTING. Everything you START on a void of course moon, will more than likely go wrong.

Astrology will help you to know yourself better and is a great help in understanding why people behave the way they do. But you don't really need to know astrology to meditate. You can be as ignorant and as idiot as fuck and still get the same results. However, Knowledge is power. Never forget that.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Inf" <alphawolfkemo@... wrote:

I seem to be getting conflicting information. Just to fill you in, for the past 2 weeks I've been meditating diligently every day on my third eye and I started the Hatha Yoga program about a week ago, performing that every day and I'm working up to twice a day. Now I know that I am supposed to meditate every day and I know that to achieve the best results I should be meditating during the certain planetary hour in which the chakra I'm trying to open is related to, in this case the hour of the Moon, and of course the best multiplied result is the hour of the Moon on the day of the Moon, I have that pretty much nailed. ChronosXP is my hero :p

According to the opening of the soul meditations, it says I must perform the required meditations 4 days in a row and then it's a done deal. Well yes I realize it's going to take time to open it fully, but I heard from another post that it might take years to open all of my chakras. So I'm wondering, how long do I work on a chakra before moving on to the next one, and yes I know when I feel energy and tingling I'll know it's open, and when I open the chakra I'm working on it says I need to meditate regularly on it to keep it open. Does this mean I need to perform a different meditation each day for all of the chakras once I get them all open, plus my meditation for protection, cleansing my aura, yoga, and whatever other meditations I want to perform, all on the same day everyday? Does this also mean that I won't be able to move forward for up to several years? I wish I would have found this site 10 years ago.. I feel like I can handle multiple meditations at the same time. I just want to really throw myself into this now that I notice how good I feel, the energy buzz, knowing I'm doing good things for myself, noticing how Father and my GD, even though I can't talk to them, are guiding me along, I know for sure they are too :)

Also, I know at some point the planets are going to rotate out of an ideal alignment for certain chakras and at some point a void of course moon will occur. I have no idea what a void of course moon is and I'm going to research that in a second, hoping I will find an answer, but I'm wondering, if the planets move out of alignment and there's going to be a void of course moon at some point, how am I supposed to meditate every day without being interrupted? This all went from ok I think I'm getting this now to huh? *scratches head*, have I been wasting my time since I didn't know if there was a void of course moon at some point or if the planets are in the correct alignment? Do I need to get a degree in astrology before I can meditate correctly?

I'm also feeling a lot of feelings that are unexplainable, and I know that's one of the side effects of meditation, but these I think might be different. The other day I got the urge to research the inquisition. When I read the related page on exposingchristianity.com, I just started crying for real (guy btw, I haven't cried for real since I was a child, even during my grandfather's death and lots of tragedies that occurred in my life) for all those innocent people, my brothers and sisters, who were tortured and murdered for nothing, and all the injustices that occurred back then and all throughout true history. I also feel death-causing anger for those kike/catholic/xian fucks who allowed this to happen. It's one of the reasons I finally decided to throw myself into meditating, giving myself the tools to fight those fucks, and to get in touch with Father, my pagan roots, and my true self.

Sorry if this is all jumbled and hard to understand, I'm just really excited and looking for answers, and it's kinda hard for me to explain things sometimes.

Hail Satan! Hail Seereno! Hail the True Gods!

Thank you! You've actually answered several burning questions, and I finally understand the whole void of course moon thing ^^ On that website there are actually 2 apps available for my iphone, one for moon phases which tell me what the moon is currently in and if it's a void of course or not, and there's another app for planetary hours which is almost right on the money with ChronosXP in terms of accuracy. Thank you so much for getting me to this website and the advice ^^ I will never forget that knowledge is power, Father taught me that, and my brothers and sisters taught me that as well. Thank you again ^^

Hail Satan! Hail Seereno! Hail the True Gods and Goddesses!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

www.lunarium.co.uk

This website gives basic information about the moon. Adjust time in "Home" - "Interactive Location Selector".

You didn't waste time at all! The planets do not need to be in a certain alignment to work your soul. This is not the case. And a Void of Course moon is only interrupting your STARTING. Everything you START on a void of course moon, will more than likely go wrong.

Astrology will help you to know yourself better and is a great help in understanding why people behave the way they do. But you don't really need to know astrology to meditate. You can be as ignorant and as idiot as fuck and still get the same results. However, Knowledge is power. Never forget that.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Good luck!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Inf" <alphawolfkemo@... wrote:

Thank you! You've actually answered several burning questions, and I finally understand the whole void of course moon thing ^^ On that website there are actually 2 apps available for my iphone, one for moon phases which tell me what the moon is currently in and if it's a void of course or not, and there's another app for planetary hours which is almost right on the money with ChronosXP in terms of accuracy. Thank you so much for getting me to this website and the advice ^^ I will never forget that knowledge is power, Father taught me that, and my brothers and sisters taught me that as well. Thank you again ^^

Hail Satan! Hail Seereno! Hail the True Gods and Goddesses!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

www.lunarium.co.uk

HAIL SATAN!!!!

There's a Meditation page on the Joy of Satan website, you might want to start with beginner meditations. If you haven't opened your chakras yet, I recommend starting in the order listed on JoS.There are articles on trance in that section.

Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 9:39:26 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Meditation

Hi to all fellow SS. Pls i need help on how to meditate pls, and how to go on trance.

Go on to the JoS, click on mediations page and read it all
Good luck

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 18 Jul 2013, at 02:39 p.m., "prefaelvis" <prefaelvis@... wrote:
  Hi to all fellow SS. Pls i need help on how to meditate pls, and how to go on trance.

power meditations are real and most important very beneficial for us as satanists......i did the dedication ritual and after that never did power meditations and i was tortured..get it? lets make sure we meditate..I LOVE YOU LUCIFER. HAIL SATAN!!!

Yes, it is possible to do too much. The site doesn't address how long you should do power meditations, because we are all different and the time for how long we meditate varies from person to person. 

---In [email protected], <yura_petrov@... wrote:

[/IMG]</var> 

I'm writing the second post here as the first one didn't come through. Fucking yahoo.

Doing too much meditation is only advisable if you can keep up, and are consistent. Balance is the key.
We're all different. Some can meditate more than others. Be sure to find your balance point.

The worst thing you can do is meditating 2 hours one day and 10 minutes next day.

[/IMG]</var> 

It is only advisable if you can keep up with it on the next day. Balance is the key.
If you meditate 2 hours one day then the next day 10 minutes this is the greatest mistake.However if you can meditate 2 hours one day, and another 2 hours the next days it is advisable, if you have the time and energy. More here is only good if you can keep up.
Some people can meditate 5 hours a day and feel comfortable with it, meaning they can keep up and this is a major breakthrough. You have to find your balance point. Knowing yourself. Never push too hard. Only if it feels Okay and comfortable to keep going. Then it is okay.

[/IMG]</var> 

I'm writing the second post here as the first one didn't come through. Fucking yahoo.

Doing too much meditation is only advisable if you can keep up, and are consistent. Balance is the key.
We're all different. Some can meditate more than others. Be sure to find your balance point.

The worst thing you can do is meditating 2 hours one day and 10 minutes next day.

Since am DEAF, can someone tell me the chant used to open third eye??

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Satan revealed this to me last night...him and his demons are here to guide us but meditation empowers us and gives our spirit energy...for instance when your doing a curse on someone you use your spirit and focus ina meditative state and satan and his demons meet u half way

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 5:50 PM PST yura_petrov@... wrote:

I am meditating daily to accomplish a working. However I have not yet opened my chakras due to medical concerns. Is it possible to successfully use magic to attain something with the chakras closed?
Hail Lord Satan.

Halo my u pls not to send massages on my e mail thx

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 15:27 PST Raza Jamaloodeen wrote:

Satan revealed this to me last night...him and his demons are here to guide us but meditation empowers us and gives our spirit energy...for instance when your doing a curse on someone you use your spirit and focus ina meditative state and satan and his demons meet u half way

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 5:50 PM PST yura_petrov@... wrote:

I am meditating daily to accomplish a working. However I have not yet opened my chakras due to medical concerns. Is it possible to successfully use magic to attain something with the chakras closed?
Hail Lord Satan.

I am new. So help me out please. I am always feeling weak when i want to do meditation daily. What could be the cause? Also what is a good time to meditate?

HAIL SATAN!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Fight it, don't give up sometimes it happens to most of us especially when you are new. That's the work of the enemy when you fight it meditation will become a part of you. Also you can meditate anytime depending on when you have a chance. Hail EnkiSent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "chad faulkner" <faulknerchad12@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 04:29:37 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Meditation
  I am new. So help me out please. I am always feeling weak when i want to do meditation daily. What could be the cause? Also what is a good time to meditate?

HAIL SATAN!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Try to make it a part of your daily routine. Be consistent, diligent and determined.

On Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:29 PM, "x9tmare@..." <x9tmare@... wrote:
  Fight it, don't give up sometimes it happens to most of us especially when you are new. That's the work of the enemy when you fight it meditation will become a part of you. Also you can meditate anytime depending on when you have a chance. Hail EnkiSent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "chad faulkner" <faulknerchad12@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 04:29:37 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Meditation

HAIL SATAN!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Hi,
I am very new to Satanism and i was advised by the helpful brothers and sisters here to mediate in order to clear my chakras can anyone kindly tell me which is the best time to meditate ? and how should i meditate ? and for how long ?

On Friday, January 31, 2014 4:59 AM, "x9tmare@..." <x9tmare@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

As a new member for just over a week I was able to meditate for almost a hour tonight. During the meditation I felt so in touch and a peace come over me. I also felt love. I saw things I never thought possible. I am so thankful for seeing the light and the truth. Thankful for all my brothers and sisters. Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

I did the dedication two weeks ago and actually started meditation before that. I have been seeing beautiful images when I meditate which I cannot fully understand. They look like the outline of beautiful temples and buildings. However none of this is completely clear. I also see beautiful colors. I was just curious if anyone else has seen things similar to this. Hail Satan!
Sent from my iPhone

Is it dangerous to do meditations and magic without first dedicating? I heard someone say that a little bit okay but I don't know if they're an authority. I see 666 a lot in my day to day life so I know someone's already looking out for me to some extent, I just didn't want to dedicate until I could look into a past life, and talk to Satan or some sort of demon. I know it's stupid and I know I'll probably get a lot of shit for it on this board for saying this but having grown up a christian I still have doubts and I want to be 100% sure before I devote my soul.

www.exposingchristianity.com

On Saturday, March 15, 2014 3:15:35 PM, Garrett Mullins <mullinsgarrett@... wrote:
  Is it dangerous to do meditations and magic without first dedicating? I heard someone say that a little bit okay but I don't know if they're an authority. I see 666 a lot in my day to day life so I know someone's already looking out for me to some extent, I just didn't want to dedicate until I could look into a past life, and talk to Satan or some sort of demon. I know it's stupid and I know I'll probably get a lot of shit for it on this board for saying this but having grown up a christian I still have doubts and I want to be 100% sure before I devote my soul.

Also, please read the entire www.joyofsatan.org site  before dedicating. Make sure this is for you, that you really want this, and won't go  back on this decision. Once you dedicate it's permanent and for life.
There's no hurry, take your time.

Don't let fear hold you back from acquiring knowledge and studying about Spiritual Satanism.

On Saturday, March 15, 2014 3:15:35 PM, Garrett Mullins <mullinsgarrett@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I have been doing the king and queen meditation. Today in pineal area I have this pulsing throbbing but not unpleasant or painful and yhen all over the top of my head was this feeling the best I can describe was like a total braingasm. It was most wonderful and pleasant. Just wanted to share in case you haven't done this you sure might want to. It was very beautiful.
Sending with my love dedication and devotion for my father Satan Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back