Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation

Can anyone tell me how they feel when they meditate? I just want to know if I'm going in the right direction. You see, when I meditate I see all kinds of ever moving colors and have been able to since I was a kid when I closed me eyes. Well growing up I noticed that everything was covered in a blueish color that moved almost like electricity but at the same time, it didn't. 
Now when I meditate I can see it even more clearly and I can feel something nudging my forehead where I think my third eye is. Also, sometimes I feel as though things shift suddenly and I am floating then when I try to focus on it it vanishes. I get bad headaches after this and I don't usually try it again for a few days. Although I get the feeling that most of the time I get into a meditative state without realizing it because I get the headache often.
Any help?

Hello, I've been looking around the meditation part of the website, and I got to the section where it says that I have to hum "Thoth" but I do not understand how I need to do it. Could someone explain me how the sound should be produced?

theres a whole CD on satans library (type satans library on google) you should find it there for opening all the chakras , enjoy
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

I dedicated soul a week  ago and now trayn 40 days meditation. But i have problems to concentrate.I cant focus in parts like (imagine expanding your aura etc.) Is it gets esier latter or im only one having this problems?

yes it gets alot easier... if you really do truely meditate then youll start to understand concentration and alot of things about energy manipulation around your 4th or 5th month of meditation
hope you stick with it cause ive came across alot of people who say their truely dedicated souls who in fact arnt.. it really sucks if youd ask me but i dont even want to get started on that conversation cause it would piss me off... haha any way i know youll start meditating more and concentrating better if you truely know satan and the gods of hell are in fact the true gods of humanity:)
Hail Satan!!!

On Sunday, November 2, 2014 10:38 AM, "Ayanda Hlophe mysterthecreator@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yes it does get easier, it once happen when I was new just dont give up ey. Hail Satan!
Hail Bune!
On Nov 1, 2014 9:27 PM, "edzispedzis88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I dedicated soul a week  ago and now trayn 40 days meditation. But i have problems to concentrate.I cant focus in parts like (imagine expanding your aura etc.) Is it gets esier latter or im only one having this problems?

Ok so I started the meditation for joining Hells army, but I Find it hard to concentrate. Only on the breathing and trance exercises now but does anyone have suggestions on how to maintain concentration? My fiancé suggested classical music... Any other ways? Also I want to perform a prayer ceremony but have no idea where to begin....

Hail Father Satan

Also I would like to know about meditation in the bath... This is where I find I am the most focused and can center my energy.... I haven't been meditating long but want to know if my meditating in the bath would displease The Gods? I know my psyche isn't open very wide yet but I really want to open it so I can create an astral temple for summoning a and learning and prayer... PLEASE HELP!

Hail Father Satan!

If you're comfortable meditating in the bath, then do that. :pObviously, don't summon a God in the bath, that would be... err. :p

Στις 2:08 π.μ. Κυριακή, 9 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "siearramontez@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Also I would like to know about meditation in the bath... This is where I find I am the most focused and can center my energy.... I haven't been meditating long but want to know if my meditating in the bath would displease The Gods? I know my psyche isn't open very wide yet but I really want to open it so I can create an astral temple for summoning a and learning and prayer... PLEASE HELP!

Hail Father Satan!

PLEASE HELP!~

On Saturday, November 8, 2014 4:08 PM, "siearramontez@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

From: Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Meditation
Sent: Sun, Nov 9, 2014 10:26:54 AM

<td val[/IMG]   If you're comfortable meditating in the bath, then do that. :pObviously, don't summon a God in the bath, that would be... err. :p

Στις 2:08 π.μ. Κυριακή, 9 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "siearramontez@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hail Father Satan!

[/TD]

Hello everyone I'm new to meditation I'm currently trying to go into a deep trance but whenever I get to the part when your falling i don't know what to do next i feel my head vibrate and it gets faster as i say I'm falling falling falling" any tips?

You just fall. If that visualization is too much for you you can imagine yourself as a feather, falling more gently. 
I personally have trouble falling consistently. That said, I notice that before I naturally fall asleep my body regularly imagines itself walking down a staircase and then I trip and fall into sleep. That's the kind of feeling I aim to get. If you don't know what it feels like, go and try it in real life then copy it in your imagination.

On Sunday, February 22, 2015 6:06 AM, "ferguz49@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello everyone I'm new to meditation I'm currently trying to go into a deep trance but whenever I get to the part when your falling i don't know what to do next i feel my head vibrate and it gets faster as i say I'm falling falling falling" any tips?

You need to advancing yourself in general. In order to see the Gods you need your psychic points open, in order for them to be used at the full capacity you need a strong aura, opened 6th chakra, awakened pineal gland ect ect...... This is just a example but what i am getting at is you need to be advanced to see the Gods, and that comes with a commitment to a well rounded meditation program. Don't worry about contact with the Gods just yet, just focus on daily power meditations. If you have not already check out HP HoodedCobras beginners program http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf and HPS Maxines: http://webzoom.freewebs.com/spiritualwa ... Manual.pdf               

On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 2:56 AM, "desert392@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello, I've been wondering what meditations are best to connect to Gods (hearing them, seeing them, etc.) Thank you.

Power meditation as a whole will help. Specifically working on your upper chakras and its extensions. 
empowering the pineal gland is effective too. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 5:56 AM, "desert392@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello, I've been wondering what meditations are best to connect to Gods (hearing them, seeing them, etc.) Thank you.

Start with focusing on they're sigils or vibrating they're names and keep going. If they do not respond at all they are busy, If you're new to this then while trying to directly telepathically or how ever you are advanced go with feeling they're energy around your area.
*INTENTIONS* work :).

Hail Father SatanHail The GodsHeil Hitler. Sieg heil.

whups. I think I missed chakra number 6. all my other chakras are open but I noticed 6 was still blocked and thus I was missing a good 70% of the results of my training. But all its extensions are definitely open and the pineal gland is fully functional to the point where every time I breathe deeply and try to expand my aura I feel a surge of pleasure.My aura is still expanding by several millimeters a day and I can measure it by how far away a plasma globe reacts to my aura.After a single session of opening #6 supplemented with the uruz rune my aura expanded a whole inch that day alone. This explains why I was only feeling partial results and still failing astral projection.

So yes the upper chakras are the most important as they develop your astral senses and enable spiritual growth alongside the pineal gland.

On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 7:59 AM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Power meditation as a whole will help. Specifically working on your upper chakras and its extensions. 
empowering the pineal gland is effective too. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 5:56 AM, "desert392@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

There is a backlog of pressure in my head around #6. But I can easily generate heat and static just by controlled breathing so I know my power is manifesting and is even visible to me and my aura is expanding daily in both area of effect and magnitude.The uruz rune in conjunction with the other exercises I do is definitely speeding up the effect and I can see my aura. when I do the heat meditation my insides glow red when my eyes are closed and that red hot aura expands.
I always imaging my aura being contained within a diamond like the star of astaroth meditation to ensure I retain as much energy as possible and concentrate it within that space.The effects are working and people avoid me whenever I go out in public now because they can feel the aura I give off.also I know giving my 6th chakra more intense focus is working because I see many bright colored lights while feeling a very heavy pressure and energy when I concentrate vibrations on that regions

On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 7:42 AM, "Malprg The NS ave_satanas13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Start with focusing on they're sigils or vibrating they're names and keep going. If they do not respond at all they are busy, If you're new to this then while trying to directly telepathically or how ever you are advanced go with feeling they're energy around your area.
*INTENTIONS* work :).

Hail Father SatanHail The GodsHeil Hitler. Sieg heil.

Hi bros/sisters
Witch meditation program is the best the 40 day or 6 months and can I do the one after the other program is finished thAnx
HAIL SATAN !!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

You can do them both if you wish. Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Thursday, March 26, 2015 3:45 AM, "hendrikvdl282@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi bros/sisters
Witch meditation program is the best the 40 day or 6 months and can I do the one after the other program is finished thAnx
HAIL SATAN !!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

How do you know when your meditation is going well, or working? I am eager to start truly progressing to be able to ask for help through the other gods.

Maby its already answered but what meditation technique is recommended if you are inexpierenced with it. Sorry if iam too lazy to read all the posts ?

Effort, and persistence.  Beyond that explanation, you are not being specific as to which meditations you are having problems with at all...

Also, no one gets anywhere when they are lazy. If I were lazy I wouldn't know over half of what I know now. Dedication is necessary when being a Spiritual Satanist. Yes it takes time, and can be a lot of responsibility when starting out, but tough it out it's more than worth it as it gets very enjoyable.

We've been trained that if something breaks your toenail that you can walk away even if it had some benefit. We've been made into fools, and lazy whining idiots. To be e TRUE SATANIST takes effort, and perseverance.
Basically we have become as whiny as jews, and it's jewhova when something doesn't go right. Whiny psychopathic styled tamper tamtrum and a desire to destroy it with a bomb. Learning true delligence is something that is gained through responsibility.

Not bein' mean, just sayin'.

Hi. I'm on my 17th day of the 40 day empowering program. Last week, I skipped a breathing exercise for the morning due to school; however, I completed everything else for that day. Does that still count?
And I have to do Hatha yoga for my morning meditations, but I'm exhausted from school. Can I just do it in the evening?

On May 3, 2015, at 6:16 PM, descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Effort, and persistence.  Beyond that explanation, you are not being specific as to which meditations you are having problems with at all...

Also, no one gets anywhere when they are lazy. If I were lazy I wouldn't know over half of what I know now. Dedication is necessary when being a Spiritual Satanist. Yes it takes time, and can be a lot of responsibility when starting out, but tough it out it's more than worth it as it gets very enjoyable.

We've been trained that if something breaks your toenail that you can walk away even if it had some benefit. We've been made into fools, and lazy whining idiots. To be e TRUE SATANIST takes effort, and perseverance.
Basically we have become as whiny as jews, and it's jewhova when something doesn't go right. Whiny psychopathic styled tamper tamtrum and a desire to destroy it with a bomb. Learning true delligence is something that is gained through responsibility.

Not bein' mean, just sayin'.

@ Deuce White.

You're fine just continue the next day. And yes you can do it at night. Whatever's comfortable with you. It IS your meditation routine.

Its naturally important to stay grounded. I recommend clearing your mind and focus on positive intent while your meditating. Power comes from your soul, so empowering the chakra's of your soul will produce more power within your energy body which radiates through your aura. After cleaning your chakra's and empowering them you will feel a powerful surge of energy throughout your body. You can then focus that energy through positive intent to accomplish the ends in which you need it for. I also recommend spinning your chakra's before empowering them to increase the potency of the meditation effect.
Hail Beloved Father Satan!          Hail all Hell!

Hello all, I've been studying profusely and I have been meaning to dedicate to father for about 4 months, although I have been able to delve deeply into the teachings of the clergy, I know it is essential to dedicate. I am one year under age ans my father would NOT approve of anything ritualistic. I wish to dedicate on the astral but i have a bit of a problem; i find myself unable to meditate. I habe trouble discerning meditation from me just sitting meaninglessly with my eyes closed, so I have been unable to create my astral temple.

What can I do to recognize a trance state and easily keep it without simply feeling I can open my eyes as if its nothing more than a figmant of my imagination?

Hail Satan forever and always
-DeVonte

P.s. if anyone has a kik, #lightbringer for a chat used for experienced satanists

The problem is that you have great expectations like I said. All forms of meditations are based on visualizing or concentrating without expecting anything to happen. Expectations are what destroy everything in spiritual work. When doing the meditation, do it just by focusing in the present without caring for what happens.
Like HP Maxine said for one thing to manifest in physical reality it must be created and believed it's real in the mental plane (i.e. imagination) first. All forms of power meditation or magick are based on visualizing things on mental plane as if they have already happened while accepting your current situation on the physical.

It seems the 6 inhale 6 hold 6 exhale breaths to get into a trance just tend to get me out of breath and cause me to break focus, should i lower the count?

Yes, lower the count if you feel the need.

On Friday, July 17, 2015 9:07 PM, "deusexbellorum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

It seems the 6 inhale 6 hold 6 exhale breaths to get into a trance just tend to get me out of breath and cause me to break focus, should i lower the count?

Taking the breaths are meant to relax you...not leave you out of breath.  If you try inhaling slowly through your nostrils and really filling your lungs with fresh air (your diaphragm should come out) then holdin your breath gently and without force then gently and slowly release your breath through your mouth, you should not be out of breath but start to feel very relaxed.  This is not the relaxation of sleep but a tension free preparedness to meditate....if you do it carefully it will work....and I have found that even 3 deep breaths done in this way will be sufficient

<td val[/IMG]#1 You don't need to be advanced in meditation AT ALL to create an astral temple, really you don't even need to be in a trance, you just need to be focused. Just visualize creating i t. #2 if any breathing exercise feels uncomfortable stop immediately. Lower the count to whatever you can handle.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
On Jul 19, 2015, 7:02:02 AM, deusexbellorum@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: It seems the 6 inhale 6 hold 6 exhale breaths to get into a trance just tend to get me out of breath and cause me to break focus, should i lower the count?
[/TD]

Hey, I have fell off of my meditation , and now it seems like it's harder than ever before. I would like to know a few things, one, whenever I'm doing opening of the soul, do I breathe in from my nose or mouth? Like do I do same thing as Yogi breathe, next, how can I visual better? Also after the first four meditations on the third eye, what meditations do I do to empire it daily? Is it the same? I've read the whole site but I'd like information from my family(you guys) please help ASAP, Hail Enki

Hey guys, I feel off of my meditation m however I'd like to start over from the bottom up, any suggestions/ tips?(yes I know to re read the whole site). I just need some encouragement since I'm the only one around me who's really on meditation and aura, and it's hard when I'm the only one 

Do a google search and follow HP Hooded Cobra's 40 days meditation program.You always inhale from nose and if you need to vibrate, exhale from mouth.

Στις 4:08 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 3 Αυγούστου 2015, ο/η "ra.tsuki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hey guys, I feel off of my meditation m however I'd like to start over from the bottom up, any suggestions/ tips?(yes I know to re read the whole site). I just need some encouragement since I'm the only one around me who's really on meditation and aura, and it's hard when I'm the only one 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back