Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation/yoga for physical pain

lonewolfdsigns

Hello fellow satanists. I have been quite stressed lately, as I started a second job about a month and a half ago.

Everything has been going good so far, but for awhile I have been having problems with pain that feels like it's in the center of my spine. It's truly excruciating when I try and sleep during the night and my back feels as if I were beat with a baseball bat.

I'm just particular curious about certain meditation or yoga practices I could do in order to alleviate some of this pain. I don't want to go to the doctors because they'll only want to give me pain killers and run hundreds of dollars worth of tests.

If anyone knows of something that might help me in my situation, it would be honorably appreciated.
Thank you all to those who actually read this or choose to reply.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

<u [/IMG]www.pinklotus.org
<u [/IMG]the yoga programs on the above site are all free .... u may find something useful here

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, 12 Oct 2017 at 10:32, lonewolfdsigns@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello fellow satanists. I have been quite stressed lately, as I started a second job about a month and a half ago.

Everything has been going good so far, but for awhile I have been having problems with pain that feels like it's in the center of my spine. It's truly excruciating when I try and sleep during the night and my back feels as if I were beat with a baseball bat.

I'm just particular curious about certain meditation or yoga practices I could do in order to alleviate some of this pain. I don't want to go to the doctors because they'll only want to give me pain killers and run hundreds of dollars worth of tests.

If anyone knows of something that might help me in my situation, it would be honorably appreciated.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Try getting a job in the car business. Start out in auto sales. Good luck 

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 11, 2017, at 8:27 PM, lonewolfdsigns@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello fellow satanists. I have been quite stressed lately, as I started a second job about a month and a half ago.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Not sure about stretchs… but sit ups when aided with my back and muscles… so maybe you as well?… you could also try chakra healing! Or it's more potent brother satanic healing… which is more of the same you just take the energy from the solar plexus instead of the world around you and channel it into your spine with white gold chi and affirm something like my spine is healing or soothing or something! ? I have also found that keeping a few pieces of AMAZONITE on you can also aid with pain… just don't forget to charge and cleanse the gems regularly!

www.pinklotus.org you should be able to find something there that will help you 

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 11, 2017, at 8:27 PM, lonewolfdsigns@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Bro, look into kit laughlin's programs, they are the best thing around and the price is more than honest, you can expect to heal yourself if you look into those.

Man ,I believe your chakras are. blocked and you are raising sexual energy with out knowing and this energy is trying to open the chakras just open and empower your chakras and use the powers of hell to empower oneself, maybe start doing cobra breathing it will empower your chakras by using sexual energy which is kundalini energy

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back