Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation suppport

hazel

Hi
Since coming into this, my meditation practise has gone from bing daily to almost completely lapsed!! I need to get back on track, and what I feel would really help me is to connect with others who also perhaps occasionally struggle to keep up with this, and so just to have some online friends where we can encourage and support each other.
If this calls to you then please get back to me.
Bye for now

Hazel

Hail Satan

Your not alone as i have been struggling for about a year and some trying to figure out how to advance at a faster rate but i take on to much and i end up back at the beginning, and this can be very discouraging. If you were to do say ten minutes of meditation a day and just leave it at that until you have programmed your mind to do your meditation with a bit of ease. Scientists did a study on how long it takes the average human being to get used to something, it was about 21 days/3 weaks (how accurate this is i do not know). I have tried this with food i absolutely hated and in about 21 days/3 weaks I began to like the food and actually craved it. That could be applied to power meditations and whether it takes you 21 days to get used to it is individual, it may even be sooner for you. As your mind starts to get used to getting used to the power meditations you will be able to challenge your self and have faster progress. If the average person were to say to themself "If i do six hours of power meditation everyday i could get this far in a month", they would possibly last the first day and miss the next,get discouraged, and repeat the cycle for a year only to end up where they first tied there shoes. But if that same person were to say to themself " if i do 10-30 minutes of power meditation a day i could be this advanced in six months" saving themself six months of failure. And then after those sixe months THEN start to do any extreme amount of training that is very challenging, while also trying to keep a perfect balance at the same time. Anyway, your not alone just keep up the good work and you WILL get there. Ask Father for help, he'll help you.

HAIL FATHER SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hazel" <hazelnutty@... wrote:

Hi
Since coming into this, my meditation practise has gone from bing daily to almost completely lapsed!! I need to get back on track, and what I feel would really help me is to connect with others who also perhaps occasionally struggle to keep up with this, and so just to have some online friends where we can encourage and support each other.
Bye for now

Hazel

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]ay man some people just aint got the time all the time everyday. but hey if you want a homie get at me kingtwigy814@... im always open for descussion

--- On Sat, 1/30/10, hazel <hazelnutty@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Meditation suppport
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, January 30, 2010, 11:03 AM

Hi
Bye for now

Hazel

Hail Satan
[/TD]

Same here, Altho i would call myself advanced in the J.O.S. meditations i still have trouble. Sometimes i cannot get into a deep enough trance to hear my demon furfur trying to communicate, or i cant properly open a chakra to do a exersize like with the hand chakras and the ball of energy. I find that to be fun lol but it comes along eventualy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thesataniclazy" <thesataniclazy@... wrote:

Your not alone as i have been struggling for about a year and some trying to figure out how to advance at a faster rate but i take on to much and i end up back at the beginning, and this can be very discouraging. If you were to do say ten minutes of meditation a day and just leave it at that until you have programmed your mind to do your meditation with a bit of ease. Scientists did a study on how long it takes the average human being to get used to something, it was about 21 days/3 weaks (how accurate this is i do not know). I have tried this with food i absolutely hated and in about 21 days/3 weaks I began to like the food and actually craved it. That could be applied to power meditations and whether it takes you 21 days to get used to it is individual, it may even be sooner for you. As your mind starts to get used to getting used to the power meditations you will be able to challenge your self and have faster progress. If the average person were to say to themself "If i do six hours of power meditation everyday i could get this far in a month", they would possibly last the first day and miss the next,get discouraged, and repeat the cycle for a year only to end up where they first tied there shoes. But if that same person were to say to themself " if i do 10-30 minutes of power meditation a day i could be this advanced in six months" saving themself six months of failure. And then after those sixe months THEN start to do any extreme amount of training that is very challenging, while also trying to keep a perfect balance at the same time. Anyway, your not alone just keep up the good work and you WILL get there. Ask Father for help, he'll help you.

HAIL FATHER SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hazel" <hazelnutty@ wrote:

Hi
Bye for now

Hazel

Hail Satan

Under the Satanic Witchcraft section on JOS there
is a topic called "Drawing Down Energy from Stars
and Luminaries". You can invoke energy from certain
stars like Rigel or Arcturus (or even from entire
constellations like Capricorn or Taurus) for self-
discipline and the motivation to meditate. If you're
not comfortable with that, invoking the Earth element
will do the same thing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], rocco Woodard <kingtwiggy814@... wrote:

ay man some people just aint got the time all the time everyday. but hey if you want a homie get at me kingtwigy814@... im always open for descussion

--- On Sat, 1/30/10, hazel <hazelnutty@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, January 30, 2010, 11:03 AM

Hi
Bye for now

Hazel

Hail Satan

when you try o ake contac with them, tey'll make conac with u, try using a oijii boad 1st

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hazel" <hazelnutty@... wrote:

Hi
Bye for now

Hazel

Hail Satan

hey, sorry this is a while after you posted this. it can take me a while to read through them. i have the same problem sometimes so if you want to talk my email is ashley_enlow@...    Hail Satan!!

Sent: Sat, January 30, 2010 6:03:57 AM

Hi
Bye for now

Hazel

Hail Satan

Hi,
Yes, this is the sort of thing I have trouble with too (as with reading through all the posts on here!). I'd like some like-minded friends too, so if you'd like, I'd be happy to join a 'support circle'.  I'm on anita66young@... 
Hail Satan

Sent: Wed, 10 February, 2010 6:41:54 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Meditation suppport

hey, sorry this is a while after you posted this. it can take me a while to read through them. i have the same problem sometimes so if you want to talk my email is ashley_enlow@ yahoo.com    Hail Satan!!

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sat, January 30, 2010 6:03:57 AM

Hi
Bye for now

Hazel

Hail Satan

Yahoo!7: Catch-up on your favourite Channel 7 TV shows easily, legally, and for free at PLUS7. Check it out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back