Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

meditation stages-trance

necrolith_1993

hello brothers and sisters...i wanna post the meditation stages in my opinion.

as i begin meditating,at first i feel nothing different for 3-4 minutes.then i begin relaxing.eventually i come to a point where i m totally relaxed.i dont receive the sounds of my surrounding all the time,my mind is calm my body feels like i m inside concrete-i dont have the slightest desire of moving anything at all and sharp noises cause a painfull-like feeling for some seconds and break it but i can get back into it in a few seconds.the last stage is a sleep like one where i see uncontrollable images and hear sounds...it is like i m dreaming but i m only partial asleep...

and now i want to ask a question...which one stage is the trance/deep trance stage?the last one with the dream like uncontrollable things or the stage before it??
thanks in advance brothers

The deepest trance stage I can get into, the world is what I make of it, absolutely. 

To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 10:13:10 -0700
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] meditation stages-trance

as i begin meditating,at first i feel nothing different for 3-4 minutes.then i begin relaxing.eventually i come to a point where i m totally relaxed.i dont receive the sounds of my surrounding all the time,my mind is calm my body feels like i m inside concrete-i dont have the slightest desire of moving anything at all and sharp noises cause a painfull-like feeling for some seconds and break it but i can get back into it in a few seconds.the last stage is a sleep like one where i see uncontrollable images and hear sounds...it is like i m dreaming but i m only partial asleep...

and now i want to ask a question...which one stage is the trance/deep trance stage?the last one with the dream like uncontrollable things or the stage before it??

The stage before the dreaming. When you are completely relaxed and focused. Read the page "Brainwaves" on the JoS in the Meditations section. This will help explain. Trance is the stage between waking brainwaves, and sleeping brainwaves.
-En Haradren Amlug.

---In [email protected], <necrolith_1993@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back