Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation from Satan

firebird894

I had been having trouble meditating recently a few nights ago I recieved some help with this, I understand Satan does not often work directly with just anyone and I felt his presence in this so I know it must be important and I think I need to share it with others here I feel it may help some of you who have been having trouble. It is a fairly basic meditation and I had very good results from it.

It is a Chakra colour meditation it will help you to visualise better and you should feel the effects of it.

If you try it and find it helpfull please feel free to share it on other boards, youtube anywhere you wish to help other Satanists. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE any of the JOS meditations. This is a meditaion that could help people having trouble and getting frustrated with visualising and feeling energy, colours etc. I asked Satan for help and this is what I got. If any HP's feel this meditation may be harmfull or inapropriate in anyway then please remove it I am putting this up as I believe it is from Satan and it helped me.

I began by relaxing into a light trance, just go back to the breathing excersise to relax yourself, take as long as you need, do not worry about how long you can hold your breath etc do NOT FORCE YOURSELF.

Breathe as deep as you are comefortable doing count to 4, you may count more or less so long as you get in a rythem and be consistant is what matters. Breath in hold for a moment exhale, inhale through the nose, hold exhale through the mouth. It might help to be in a dark room with some soft music or silence so you are not distracted.

Imagine try to feel yourself becomming very light as you relax more and more deeply the lighter you become. You find yourself in a room that is bright white you are floating in his room the light is pure white and passes right into you, through you cleaning your whole aura and being completely, breathe this light into you, do this several times slowly, relaxing more and more, you become lighter and lighter then think of your base Chakra as you do this the light of the whole room turns red, the colour of the base chakra, breathe the red light of the room into your chakra, slowly, several times, relaxing more and more, you are becomming lighter and lighter.

The light now changes to orange, think of your 2nd chakra and inhale this light into your chakra, slowly relaxing more and more, lighter and lighter, several times you should start to feel the energy now moving up through you as you move to each Chakra, next the light turns to yellow, bright golden yellow like the sun breathe this now into your solar chakra, relaxing more and more, lighter and lighter.

next the Heart Chakra, the light of the room turns to a beautifull green inhale this light into your heart Chakra, slowly, you are relaxing more and more, feeling lighter and lighter, do this several times, now the throat, the light of the room changes to blue now inhale this into your throat chakra, slowly several times, you are relaxing more and more, becomming lighter and lighter

Now the 6th and your third eye, inhale the indigo energy or white I usually use white here and it changes to indigo as I inhale it into my head I start to feel very light now, a sense of extreme bliss overcomes me and I say in my mind Hail Satan and visualise his sigil, sometimes I start seeing images or dreamlike scenes at this point and outside sounds may become more intense or less so, I have heard a voice at times speaking as if right next to me but cannot yet understand the words but the feeling is friendly from it.

Then move to the crown, violet light now inhale slowly it may feel like your mind is opening up, sometimes I see a blue sky and clouds and feel like I am flying, very light now, very peacefull

Now the room turns to brilliant white again and I inhale this into every chakra from the base up, even through my hands and souls of my feet filling my entire being, sometimes it turns to golden white surround and fill yourself with this light, say Hail Satan and visualise his sigil. Now see your shield in your mind and try to see it completely golden and strong and know it is strong and working. Say only those of Father Satan may enter my space Hail Satan

For those more advanced you can include chakra spinning and whatever else into it.

The first time I did this meditation I went into void meditation and felt Satan's presence and found myself floating in a white room and he took me through it.

You can even visulise his sigil each time you move to the next chakra and say hail Satan. You could vibrate runes with it if you wanted to.

I found this meditation quite strong if the energy gets too much back off a bit and just use the colour know this room you are in is full of satanic energy and completely safe. I felt this was a place in the astral that I was taken to I had trouble seeing the colours of my Chakras and feeling the energy in them and this really helped me.

Hail Satan.

<td val[/IMG]Those are some good suggestions thank you.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 5/2/12, firebird894 <firebird894@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Meditation from Satan
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, May 2, 2012, 8:15 AM

I had been having trouble meditating recently a few nights ago I recieved some help with this, I understand Satan does not often work directly with just anyone and I felt his presence in this so I know it must be important and I think I need to share it with others here I feel it may help some of you who have been having trouble. It is a fairly basic meditation and I had very good results from it.

It is a Chakra colour meditation it will help you to visualise better and you should feel the effects of it.

If you try it and find it helpfull please feel free to share it on other boards, youtube anywhere you wish to help other Satanists. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE any of the JOS meditations. This is a meditaion that could help people having trouble and getting frustrated with visualising and feeling energy, colours etc. I asked Satan for help and this is what I got. If any HP's feel this meditation may be harmfull or inapropriate in anyway then please remove it I am putting this up as I believe it is from Satan and it helped me.

I began by relaxing into a light trance, just go back to the breathing excersise to relax yourself, take as long as you need, do not worry about how long you can hold your breath etc do NOT FORCE YOURSELF.

Breathe as deep as you are comefortable doing count to 4, you may count more or less so long as you get in a rythem and be consistant is what matters. Breath in hold for a moment exhale, inhale through the nose, hold exhale through the mouth. It might help to be in a dark room with some soft music or silence so you are not distracted.

Imagine try to feel yourself becomming very light as you relax more and more deeply the lighter you become. You find yourself in a room that is bright white you are floating in his room the light is pure white and passes right into you, through you cleaning your whole aura and being completely, breathe this light into you, do this several times slowly, relaxing more and more, you become lighter and lighter then think of your base Chakra as you do this the light of the whole room turns red, the colour of the base chakra, breathe the red light of the room into your chakra, slowly, several times, relaxing more and more, you are becomming lighter and lighter.

The light now changes to orange, think of your 2nd chakra and inhale this light into your chakra, slowly relaxing more and more, lighter and lighter, several times you should start to feel the energy now moving up through you as you move to each Chakra, next the light turns to yellow, bright golden yellow like the sun breathe this now into your solar chakra, relaxing more and more, lighter and lighter.

next the Heart Chakra, the light of the room turns to a beautifull green inhale this light into your heart Chakra, slowly, you are relaxing more and more, feeling lighter and lighter, do this several times, now the throat, the light of the room changes to blue now inhale this into your throat chakra, slowly several times, you are relaxing more and more, becomming lighter and lighter

Now the 6th and your third eye, inhale the indigo energy or white I usually use white here and it changes to indigo as I inhale it into my head I start to feel very light now, a sense of extreme bliss overcomes me and I say in my mind Hail Satan and visualise his sigil, sometimes I start seeing images or dreamlike scenes at this point and outside sounds may become more intense or less so, I have heard a voice at times speaking as if right next to me but cannot yet understand the words but the feeling is friendly from it.

Then move to the crown, violet light now inhale slowly it may feel like your mind is opening up, sometimes I see a blue sky and clouds and feel like I am flying, very light now, very peacefull

Now the room turns to brilliant white again and I inhale this into every chakra from the base up, even through my hands and souls of my feet filling my entire being, sometimes it turns to golden white surround and fill yourself with this light, say Hail Satan and visualise his sigil. Now see your shield in your mind and try to see it completely golden and strong and know it is strong and working. Say only those of Father Satan may enter my space Hail Satan

For those more advanced you can include chakra spinning and whatever else into it.

The first time I did this meditation I went into void meditation and felt Satan's presence and found myself floating in a white room and he took me through it.

You can even visulise his sigil each time you move to the next chakra and say hail Satan. You could vibrate runes with it if you wanted to.

I found this meditation quite strong if the energy gets too much back off a bit and just use the colour know this room you are in is full of satanic energy and completely safe. I felt this was a place in the astral that I was taken to I had trouble seeing the colours of my Chakras and feeling the energy in them and this really helped me.

Hail Satan.
[/TD]

Thanks I've been having issues with my chakras or rather needed a little push to work on them alot more and im definately going to try this out!

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@... wrote:

Hail Satan.

Hey Firebird, this meditation sounds awesome :DI gotta try it out, hopefully it will help. But I'm wondering about one thing: it already does require qiute the amount of visualization (seeing colours) which, sadly, I cannot do (no matter what and how I do, all I can see is black/grey). So most likely I'll turn out breathing in those colours and not anything else...Oh well, guess i will not know until I try it, maybe the effects will be better :DAnd a funny coincidence: for some reason I have a higher expectations from this mededitation (I really do not know how to say/write it, it isn't something easy to describe, more like a feeling that this one may help a lot and that I should try it) and yesterday told myself that I have to try it the next day (as I was past my daily meditation already). It's only today and basically just now that I realised it's my birthday lol. Maybe I'm too hyped up but I can't wait to see what happens :D Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

If you are seeing black and grey and can't see colours perhaps you have not cleaned your aura properly deffinately do that first. I used the same 'room' as in the meditation, I imagined the whole room shining like the sun and breathed it in, I also had at first a lot of grey and dark spots in my aura it took me some time to get rid of, I am still shifting some of it it takes some time for some people my father is xian I feel he prays for me a lot.

You could just focus on filling yourself with white energy , white gold, it might help to do it outside at miday in the full sun and breathe in sunlight. That is what I suggest.

I only put this up because it worked really well for me, it is important to take it slow and to be completely relaxed as possible before you start, take a warm bath, burn some oils or incence spend plenty of time on the breathing till you can barely feel your body and focus on feeling lighter and lighter. Don't worry about the colours yet, just get your aura clean, sheild yourself and do the relaxation that always helps me.

I realise some people may still be uncomefortable about this but really if you can orgasm before you start that REALLY helps and learning how to send the energy from the orgasm through the chakras. Learning to harness sexual energy and use it is a very important step in self empowerment and raising the serpent and why the kikes have worked so hard to give gentiles so many hang ups on sex.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Hey Firebird, this meditation sounds awesome :D
I gotta try it out, hopefully it will help. But I'm wondering about one thing: it already does require qiute the amount of visualization (seeing colours) which, sadly, I cannot do (no matter what and how I do, all I can see is black/grey). So most likely I'll turn out breathing in those colours and not anything else...
Oh well, guess i will not know until I try it, maybe the effects will be better :D
And a funny coincidence: for some reason I have a higher expectations from this mededitation (I really do not know how to say/write it, it isn't something easy to describe, more like a feeling that this one may help a lot and that I should try it) and yesterday told myself that I have to try it the next day (as I was past my daily meditation already). It's only today and basically just now that I realised it's my birthday lol. Maybe I'm too hyped up but I can't wait to see what happens :D

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Thanks for a reply.
It seems that relaxation is actually the problem here. As far as I can tell, deep relaxation and trance really help a lot with concentrating and vizualization...The thing is: I have been meditating consistently almost half a year now, occasionally a whole lot longer and I've never been able to relax/trance to a point of not being able to feel my body. Well actually, I did manage twice but only while having a very high fever so that doesn't count. And it was alwayscausing nausea. Pretty bad ones too.
And to be absolutely honest, I had seen flashes of light (silver, like a mercury) before but it was more like a spontaneous action and definately not a visualization (it was very clear, as if I was looking as it with my physical sight). But it happened only twice or thrice so not much of an event. And always right before falling asleep. And interesting fact: if I try (and it does happen quite often, look like I got a hong of it), right before falling asleep, as if I'm hanh between conscoius and a dream, I can see... well, maybe not vision but scenes, pictures in my mind, thay are very clear and sharp, with colours and sounds and smells. Too bad thay are very brief tho, if I focus on the image and try to keep it it fades away really quickly. Most of the time I do remember what it was about, looked like but not alway as I fall asleep pretty much in an instant... I managed to get a bit... "deeper" into that "half-consious" state a few time and was able to feel the coming of nausea so basically had to fall back.In general, as long as I'm not set up and ready to have a night's rest, relaxing/getting into a trance seems like an impossibility :/ No matter how much time I take to do it. When using JoS breathing techniques, I do calm down, my mind slows down a bit but if I keep doing it, somehow my heartbeat reate goes up again and I'm back to the normal state, only with my eyes closed... Weird. Seems that the longer I do the breathing, the more awakened I'll end up.
Guess the only option I have is to practice relaxation/trance techniques more and see where it will lead me. 'Cause I'm pretty sure now that without achieving deeply relaxed state/trance I wont be able to progress with vizualization... That "black/grey" seeing barier seems to be pretty strong. And it's not like I see only black/grey spots: everything I try to see (even memories I have) are pretty much more or less black shapes.
Heh, what made me feel totally sick, like having the worst case nusea in my life is when I was lying in bed with a high fever and trying to do a pineal gland gate technique (one used to achieve an astral projection). At some point I felt like being in two places or having two bodies: one large and one very small, feeling them both feeling like that spacoius one is contained in a small one but still really big at the same time... The feeling itself was reaaly weird and didn't last long because I forced myself to the regular state in oreder not to (sorry for the word) vomit on myself and everything around.
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2012 7:57 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Meditation from Satan

If you are seeing black and grey and can't see colours perhaps you have not cleaned your aura properly deffinately do that first. I used the same 'room' as in the meditation, I imagined the whole room shining like the sun and breathed it in, I also had at first a lot of grey and dark spots in my aura it took me some time to get rid of, I am still shifting some of it it takes some time for some people my father is xian I feel he prays for me a lot.

You could just focus on filling yourself with white energy , white gold, it might help to do it outside at miday in the full sun and breathe in sunlight. That is what I suggest.

I only put this up because it worked really well for me, it is important to take it slow and to be completely relaxed as possible before you start, take a warm bath, burn some oils or incence spend plenty of time on the breathing till you can barely feel your body and focus on feeling lighter and lighter. Don't worry about the colours yet, just get your aura clean, sheild yourself and do the relaxation that always helps me.

I realise some people may still be uncomefortable about this but really if you can orgasm before you start that REALLY helps and learning how to send the energy from the orgasm through the chakras. Learning to harness sexual energy and use it is a very important step in self empowerment and raising the serpent and why the kikes have worked so hard to give gentiles so many hang ups on sex.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

I gotta try it out, hopefully it will help. But I'm wondering about one thing: it already does require qiute the amount of visualization (seeing colours) which, sadly, I cannot do (no matter what and how I do, all I can see is black/grey). So most likely I'll turn out breathing in those colours and not anything else...
Oh well, guess i will not know until I try it, maybe the effects will be better :D
And a funny coincidence: for some reason I have a higher expectations from this mededitation (I really do not know how to say/write it, it isn't something easy to describe, more like a feeling that this one may help a lot and that I should try it) and yesterday told myself that I have to try it the next day (as I was past my daily meditation already). It's only today and basically just now that I realised it's my birthday lol. Maybe I'm too hyped up but I can't wait to see what happens :D

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

A few things come to mind from what you have said. Nausea can come from a balance problem and inner/middle ear issues, do you ever get vertigo? Dizziness, ear ache, sinus blocked nose, blocked ears etc?

I suggest seeing a doctor just in case you have a problem there, wouldnt hurt to get it checked then you can rule that out if its all good.

Have you opened your chakras properly? You could ave a blocked Chakra, I think symptoms of Nausea might mean a blockage in the heart Chakra or solar I am not sure someone correct me if I am wrong. Perhaps going back through the chakra openings could help.

Some people do experience dizziness when dropping into a trance state it can make you feel sick, its something that your body is not used to and you can have physical reactions it isnt always easy. You might try and fast a few hours and not try on a full stomach try some pepermint tea, chamomile, or regular tea with some sliced ginger to help settle your stomach. You can chew some ginger root or even try the car sickness tablets.

No easy way out of it if you want to advance you have to find a way to push through this stage, most people have a difficult period to get through.

Also once you start you have to keep doing it every day, missing a day can make you feel like shit and leave you open for attack.

Try some of those suggestions and see how you go.

Orgasm helps, I don't mean to sound rude or personal but try masterbating first, watch some porn whatever you need to do and if you find you might fall asleep after if you get too relaxed or tired sit up in a chair or in a position that makes that harder. It is hard work, but it gets easier.

Hail Satan.

Thanks for a reply.

It seems that relaxation is actually the problem here. As far as I can tell, deep relaxation and trance really help a lot with concentrating and vizualization...
The thing is: I have been meditating consistently almost half a year now, occasionally a whole lot longer and I've never been able to relax/trance to a point of not being able to feel my body. Well actually, I did manage twice but only while having a very high fever so that doesn't count. And it was alwayscausing nausea. Pretty bad ones too.

And to be absolutely honest, I had seen flashes of light (silver, like a mercury) before but it was more like a spontaneous action and definately not a visualization (it was very clear, as if I was looking as it with my physical sight). But it happened only twice or thrice so not much of an event. And always right before falling asleep. And interesting fact: if I try (and it does happen quite often, look like I got a hong of it), right before falling asleep, as if I'm hanh between conscoius and a dream, I can see... well, maybe not vision but scenes, pictures in my mind, thay are very clear and sharp, with colours and sounds and smells. Too bad thay are very brief tho, if I focus on the image and try to keep it it fades away really quickly. Most of the time I do remember what it was about, looked like but not alway as I fall asleep pretty much in an instant... I managed to get a bit... "deeper" into that "half-consious" state a few time and was able to
feel the coming of nausea so basically had to fall back.
In general, as long as I'm not set up and ready to have a night's rest, relaxing/getting into a trance seems like an impossibility :/ No matter how much time I take to do it. When using JoS breathing techniques, I do calm down, my mind slows down a bit but if I keep doing it, somehow my heartbeat reate goes up again and I'm back to the normal state, only with my eyes closed... Weird. Seems that the longer I do the breathing, the more awakened I'll end up.

Guess the only option I have is to practice relaxation/trance techniques more and see where it will lead me. 'Cause I'm pretty sure now that without achieving deeply relaxed state/trance I wont be able to progress with vizualization... That "black/grey" seeing barier seems to be pretty strong. And it's not like I see only black/grey spots: everything I try to see (even memories I have) are pretty much more or less black shapes.

Heh, what made me feel totally sick, like having the worst case nusea in my life is when I was lying in bed with a high fever and trying to do a pineal gland gate technique (one used to achieve an astral projection). At some point I felt like being in two places or having two bodies: one large and one very small, feeling them both feeling like that spacoius one is contained in a small one but still really big at the same time... The feeling itself was reaaly weird and didn't last long because I forced myself to the regular state in oreder not to (sorry for the word) vomit on myself and everything around.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@ wrote:

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Thanks a lot for Your help :D
I don't really get dizzy or experience vertigos... I do seem to have balance problems though, ex. I can't (most of the time) stand on one leg without wobbling and have a hard time walking in line, sometimes it probably even look like I'm drunk or something.I also react badly to pressure changes, ex. when diving underwater, mountain climbing or even (to a lesser degree) when travelling by tube. Blocked nose? I konw everything about it. Blocked ears and ears ache happen only in conjuction with pressure change.As a kid I used to suffer from regular headaches, probably tied to sinuses but I've never asked a doctor about it. Fortunately, it happens rarely now.
Hm... now that You mentioned it... I never considered these symptoms as something abnormal. I got used to them...
Opening chakras... I think it's a good idea anyway, I have even started with that again and there are plans to go through that routine like once a month to ensure they are opened at all...
Guess I'll practice with relaxation/trance more and see if I'll get those bad reactions again. Maybe it's something that passes with age, like motion sickness. If not, then I'll try what You wrote about xDBut first, I need to get to that trance lol.
Through out all of my regular, over five months practice, I've skipped one day. Shame on me :/ That hangover bad a king of them all... And while i meditate every day, it is always different hour. Seems that being unemployed made me lazy and inconsistent...That may be a case too...
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
Sent: Sunday, May 6, 2012 5:27 PM

A few things come to mind from what you have said. Nausea can come from a balance problem and inner/middle ear issues, do you ever get vertigo? Dizziness, ear ache, sinus blocked nose, blocked ears etc?

I suggest seeing a doctor just in case you have a problem there, wouldnt hurt to get it checked then you can rule that out if its all good.

Have you opened your chakras properly? You could ave a blocked Chakra, I think symptoms of Nausea might mean a blockage in the heart Chakra or solar I am not sure someone correct me if I am wrong. Perhaps going back through the chakra openings could help.

Some people do experience dizziness when dropping into a trance state it can make you feel sick, its something that your body is not used to and you can have physical reactions it isnt always easy. You might try and fast a few hours and not try on a full stomach try some pepermint tea, chamomile, or regular tea with some sliced ginger to help settle your stomach. You can chew some ginger root or even try the car sickness tablets.

No easy way out of it if you want to advance you have to find a way to push through this stage, most people have a difficult period to get through.

Also once you start you have to keep doing it every day, missing a day can make you feel like shit and leave you open for attack.

Orgasm helps, I don't mean to sound rude or personal but try masterbating first, watch some porn whatever you need to do and if you find you might fall asleep after if you get too relaxed or tired sit up in a chair or in a position that makes that harder. It is hard work, but it gets easier.

Hail Satan.

Thanks for a reply.

It seems that relaxation is actually the problem here. As far as I can tell, deep relaxation and trance really help a lot with concentrating and vizualization...
The thing is: I have been meditating consistently almost half a year now, occasionally a whole lot longer and I've never been able to relax/trance to a point of not being able to feel my body. Well actually, I did manage twice but only while having a very high fever so that doesn't count. And it was alwayscausing nausea. Pretty bad ones too.

And to be absolutely honest, I had seen flashes of light (silver, like a mercury) before but it was more like a spontaneous action and definately not a visualization (it was very clear, as if I was looking as it with my physical sight). But it happened only twice or thrice so not much of an event. And always right before falling asleep. And interesting fact: if I try (and it does happen quite often, look like I got a hong of it), right before falling asleep, as if I'm hanh between conscoius and a dream, I can see... well, maybe not vision but scenes, pictures in my mind, thay are very clear and sharp, with colours and sounds and smells. Too bad thay are very brief tho, if I focus on the image and try to keep it it fades away really quickly. Most of the time I do remember what it was about, looked like but not alway as I fall asleep pretty much in an instant... I managed to get a bit... "deeper" into that "half-consious" state a few time and was able to
In general, as long as I'm not set up and ready to have a night's rest, relaxing/getting into a trance seems like an impossibility :/ No matter how much time I take to do it. When using JoS breathing techniques, I do calm down, my mind slows down a bit but if I keep doing it, somehow my heartbeat reate goes up again and I'm back to the normal state, only with my eyes closed... Weird. Seems that the longer I do the breathing, the more awakened I'll end up.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@ wrote:

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

I hope you manage to work out the problem and beat it, you sound like your doing well just keep going.

Hail Satan

Thanks a lot for Your help :D

I don't really get dizzy or experience vertigos... I do seem to have balance problems though, ex. I can't (most of the time) stand on one leg without wobbling and have a hard time walking in line, sometimes it probably even look like I'm drunk or something.
I also react badly to pressure changes, ex. when diving underwater, mountain climbing or even (to a lesser degree) when travelling by tube. Blocked nose? I konw everything about it. Blocked ears and ears ache happen only in conjuction with pressure change.
As a kid I used to suffer from regular headaches, probably tied to sinuses but I've never asked a doctor about it. Fortunately, it happens rarely now.

Hm... now that You mentioned it... I never considered these symptoms as something abnormal. I got used to them...

Opening chakras... I think it's a good idea anyway, I have even started with that again and there are plans to go through that routine like once a month to ensure they are opened at all...

Guess I'll practice with relaxation/trance more and see if I'll get those bad reactions again. Maybe it's something that passes with age, like motion sickness. If not, then I'll try what You wrote about xD
But first, I need to get to that trance lol.

Through out all of my regular, over five months practice, I've skipped one day. Shame on me :/ That hangover bad a king of them all... And while i meditate every day, it is always different hour. Seems that being unemployed made me lazy and inconsistent...
That may be a case too...

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Sent: Sunday, May 6, 2012 5:27 PM

Hail Satan.

Thanks for a reply.

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Hail Satan

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

<td val[/IMG]You are doing great.One day missed in five months is better then my record. l o l
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]

:D

Still, it could have been none at all, although I didn't see a pont in meditating while suffering from a monster hangover.
I'm wondering if anyone actually tried it... Could be pretty hard to stay still and focus :/

I was actually afraid that, knowing myself, this one day may turn into another, then one more etc., creating a skip-chain. Like with drugs: try once and You may sink in.

Fortunately, that didn't happen :D

Also, in my case, quantity does not translate into quality (of meditation). If I only knew what exactly is(are) my problem(s), I'd have a starting point towards fixing it(them).

Oh well, the only solution that comes to mind right now is to just keep going (as Firebird stated) and maybe also not to worry too much...
Guess I'll see in time xD

On a side note, the whole empowering program is the only thing I was ever able to do consistently, lol. Usually, I loose interest after some time and just stop.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

You are doing great.One day missed in five months is better then my record. lol

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back