Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation and Energy Control

jhd4412

I simply wanted to point out an answer to a question some have had about energy control.

After a certain point of having performed pranayama and meditation, you will eventually no longer need to have to perform pranayama (breath control) to empower yourself. You will now be able to empower yourself through direct energy control. That is when you can truly be called an adept at energy control. However, for some who have or will reach this point, you may want to be careful because in my case once this point has been reached (as I have) you can generate and control more energy than your body can handle. I have to actually keep an eye on how much energy I control and invoke into my body, because I have commonly in the past invoked far too much energy into parts of my body, and my body has struggled to adapt to it.

On another note, I have recently learned that the closer you get to your Kundalini Rising, for some there will be more time you will need to give your body more time to adapt to the energy changes in amount and passages. It can make you tired at the most bizarre times. If this happens I recommend taking a nap if you are able or not meditating for a few days. This can give your body the necessary time for it to adapt and become able to efficiently handle the energy changes and increase in energy. It can also give your Kundalini Serpent time to work on you in various ways such as removing blockages and other problems, such as emotional issues, psychological issues, Energy Blockages, and more.

Lord Azazel is currently aiding me in learning more about this direct energy control state, and is teaching me more about spiritual warfare and different methods of accomplishing spiritual goals such as getting the Kundalini to Rise, Peforming the Magnum Opus, Alternative Foundations for Magick, and more.

I recommend anyone who has questions and is struggling to use our Gods and Goddesses' names as mantras in meditations. This allows you to draw energy and information within your vicinity into you, that can attract the corresponding information and answers to your questions directly to you. It also gives you a means to answer your questions yourself without having to bother the Gods who may be quite busy. Of course, however, if there are questions and problems that you are still struggling to answer, regulary talk to the Gods. But make sure to be open to answers. This does not mean having astral senses, because the Gods can give answers no matter whether you have opened your astral senses or not. Such as directing your attention to things you normally wouldn't pay attention to, leading you to media that has answers to your questions, granting answers to you in your dreams or when you are meditating, etc. Simply be open to the answers, and if you have a seemingly inner pull towards something I reccommend following it because it may be the Gods or your Kundalini leading you to it.

Hail Father Enki and the Gods & Goddesses of Duat

Awesome post jhd

The energy overloading is something that i've also encountered while meditating.

The body needs time to handle the gathered energy. The amounts gathered, like you said, cannot be absorbed/utilized by the body and may create blockages. Blockages in the sense of stagnating energy.

If this continues, the blockages can lead to sickness. The need to recognize this state of excess energy is important in my opinion.

The first thing that I do, is to send the excess energy to my GD. This is the option i prefer. Some other times I just ground the energy.

There are some rare occasions that I had to reduce my daily meditations in order to ease the energy intake. The body needs time to adapt.

In terms of meditation, i found that the magical squares provide the perfect amount of energy.

I started performing the magical squares when my energy threshold was low and continued performing them while advancing and raising the amount of energy i could handle. The magical squares provide you with the exact amount of energy you need.

On the other hand, meditations with the chants LAUM, VAUM, RAUM... etc. are very advanced and the meditator has to be careful with the amount of repetitions. A lot of repetitions could overload the body with energy. Less repetitions will not have any effect.

The meditator has to be aware of the energy intake and the amount he/she can handle and estimate the repetitions.

When you don't know the repetitions needed, I found that increasing the repetitions gradually and evaluate by feeling.

I hope this makes sense

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@... wrote:

I simply wanted to point out an answer to a question some have had about energy control.

After a certain point of having performed pranayama and meditation, you will eventually no longer need to have to perform pranayama (breath control) to empower yourself. You will now be able to empower yourself through direct energy control. That is when you can truly be called an adept at energy control. However, for some who have or will reach this point, you may want to be careful because in my case once this point has been reached (as I have) you can generate and control more energy than your body can handle. I have to actually keep an eye on how much energy I control and invoke into my body, because I have commonly in the past invoked far too much energy into parts of my body, and my body has struggled to adapt to it.

On another note, I have recently learned that the closer you get to your Kundalini Rising, for some there will be more time you will need to give your body more time to adapt to the energy changes in amount and passages. It can make you tired at the most bizarre times. If this happens I recommend taking a nap if you are able or not meditating for a few days. This can give your body the necessary time for it to adapt and become able to efficiently handle the energy changes and increase in energy. It can also give your Kundalini Serpent time to work on you in various ways such as removing blockages and other problems, such as emotional issues, psychological issues, Energy Blockages, and more.

Lord Azazel is currently aiding me in learning more about this direct energy control state, and is teaching me more about spiritual warfare and different methods of accomplishing spiritual goals such as getting the Kundalini to Rise, Peforming the Magnum Opus, Alternative Foundations for Magick, and more.

I recommend anyone who has questions and is struggling to use our Gods and Goddesses' names as mantras in meditations. This allows you to draw energy and information within your vicinity into you, that can attract the corresponding information and answers to your questions directly to you. It also gives you a means to answer your questions yourself without having to bother the Gods who may be quite busy. Of course, however, if there are questions and problems that you are still struggling to answer, regulary talk to the Gods. But make sure to be open to answers. This does not mean having astral senses, because the Gods can give answers no matter whether you have opened your astral senses or not. Such as directing your attention to things you normally wouldn't pay attention to, leading you to media that has answers to your questions, granting answers to you in your dreams or when you are meditating, etc. Simply be open to the answers, and if you have a seemingly inner pull towards something I reccommend following it because it may be the Gods or your Kundalini leading you to it.

Glad you liked it. Yes, good points, they made sense.

Hail Father Enki and the Gods of Duat

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@... wrote:

jhd, those were great words from u, thanx
De: jhd4412 <jhdea11@...
Para: [email protected]
Enviado: Miércoles, 10 de julio, 2013 17:00:12
Asunto: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Meditation and Energy Control

Glad you liked it. Yes, good points, they made sense.

Hail Father Enki and the Gods of Duat

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back