Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

me at the moment

alisha

My birthday is on the 11th of March and it seems like no one cares I'm not happy right now its hard for me as it is to make friends. I hate.Jehovah fuckin ass he always ruins everything for me I am happy however to ne apart of the family here Hail Satan. I just want things to be OK for once but no one likes to hang out with me but I still have the gods they care even when no one else does so that's. The end of my ranting I am happy most days just been a rough day huh sigh so welcome to all of the newbies to the family great to have ya and also thank you Satan for all things

Hail Satan

If you want someone to talk to then talk to me if you want.
Sometimes I have days where I am either really down or happy and some days it's a little of each with me.
Oh and btw I assume before you joined us here perhaps you tried praying to jewhova and he didn't do jack s*** or something like that.  Well my friend jewhova has a bloody good excuse for not responding and it's the fact that"HE DON'T EXIST!!!".
Trust me ya don't want to let that false RHP BS bring you down.
Hail Satan

Unknown 
On Mar 4, 2013, at 4:26 PM, "alisha" <stroud.alisha@... wrote:
  My birthday is on the 11th of March and it seems like no one cares I'm not happy right now its hard for me as it is to make friends. I hate.Jehovah fuckin ass he always ruins everything for me I am happy however to ne apart of the family here Hail Satan. I just want things to be OK for once but no one likes to hang out with me but I still have the gods they care even when no one else does so that's. The end of my ranting I am happy most days just been a rough day huh sigh so welcome to all of the newbies to the family great to have ya and also thank you Satan for all things

Hail Satan

Awww. Well, just remember, we love you Sister, and so does Father and
the other Gods. They always will, even if old stupid, fickle humans
don't. Lol. And also keep in mind, be proud of your uniqueness. Most
mortals are not worth associating with anyways, to be honest. But you
are special, because you chose to rise and become as the gods. You are
of the serpent blood. embrace it! Hail Father Satan always! Hail Lord
Andras! Hail Sorath, the one who burns!

On 3/5/13, Ryan Harrison <hotstudman95@... wrote:
If you want someone to talk to then talk to me if you want.

Sometimes I have days where I am either really down or happy and some days
it's a little of each with me.

Oh and btw I assume before you joined us here perhaps you tried praying to
jewhova and he didn't do jack s*** or something like that. Well my friend
jewhova has a bloody good excuse for not responding and it's the fact
that"HE DON'T EXIST!!!".

Trust me ya don't want to let that false RHP BS bring you down.

Hail Satan

Unknown

On Mar 4, 2013, at 4:26 PM, "alisha" <stroud.alisha@... wrote:

My birthday is on the 11th of March and it seems like no one cares I'm not
happy right now its hard for me as it is to make friends. I hate.Jehovah
fuckin ass he always ruins everything for me I am happy however to ne
apart of the family here Hail Satan. I just want things to be OK for once
but no one likes to hang out with me but I still have the gods they care
even when no one else does so that's. The end of my ranting I am happy
most days just been a rough day huh sigh so welcome to all of the newbies
to the family great to have ya and also thank you Satan for all things

Hail Satan

You shouldn't post personal information here
NOT SAFE
however for ur situation u should do daily meditations
and clean ur aura every day
Few times a day do aura protection!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Stay strong sister, as many people on these boards can relate.

Ever since I was little I too always had trouble making friends. No matter how many times I tried I just could never relate to anyone, or on any level. I always seemed to stand out and never really knew why.

As I grew older I took this as an advantage and used my lonlieness to build on my independence, my self-image, my confidence, inner strength and so on. I used it to become as powerful as I could be.

When I found Satanism I began to have an even clearer image on this situation, I found that when it comes down to it, I needed no one else but myself, that when it came down to it there was no one else who I could rely on but myself. Growing from this standpoint I have become as strong as I can, my sense of self is 100x more than what it was back than.

Before my growth I used to try to change myself so that I would fit into the groups and this only ended badly on my part, where I sunk even lower when it came to the "self". Looking back I have no clue why I would want to hang out with people who drink, smoke, do drugs, destroy their bodies, and do nothing but talk about sex, drugs, and have no clue at what true intelligence is. I realized that I was lucky that I stood out, it saved me from becoming a weak individual, it led me to a strengthened independence and discovery of my true nature.

Now with what I said above, I want to make the point that I am not anti-social as I do like to talk to people, be around people and etc. We all desire this for n matter how strong we come when it comes to independence we are still human and want human interaction.

Here is my advice to you sister, do not fear lonliness use it to your advantage, and take this time to grow, to discover your true nature. No matter how advanced we become, old we become, there is always still more to our nature and to our strength.

Your desire for friendship is great but be careful to who you wish to become friends with. Do not let your lonlienss disrupt who you truely are. I am not saying that you would ever do this but just useful advice, as doing this will only set you back on your advancement on this path for perfection.

Know we are all here for you and are willing to talk, all you have to do is send the email.

Also I care about your birthday and want to wish you the best you ever have.

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

NOT SAFE

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hey Alisha, I can't truly understand you, to be honest, I always had alot of friends and I'm a very friendly person. However, this is not some weak point of yours. Learn to know yourself. Keep strong, do your meditations and stretch.

And please remove your profile picture, you never know who lurks in these groups waiting for their victims.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Wow
Makes me think 
I may be single but at least I have my satanism 
Which is good as it means I got free time in my spare time to do what I gotta do.
Sex btw is fine 
Drugs and mild altering substances are not though.
As long as what you do does not disrupt your progress then you should be fine

Unknown 
On Mar 5, 2013, at 2:53 PM, "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:
  Stay strong sister, as many people on these boards can relate.

Ever since I was little I too always had trouble making friends. No matter how many times I tried I just could never relate to anyone, or on any level. I always seemed to stand out and never really knew why.

As I grew older I took this as an advantage and used my lonlieness to build on my independence, my self-image, my confidence, inner strength and so on. I used it to become as powerful as I could be.

When I found Satanism I began to have an even clearer image on this situation, I found that when it comes down to it, I needed no one else but myself, that when it came down to it there was no one else who I could rely on but myself. Growing from this standpoint I have become as strong as I can, my sense of self is 100x more than what it was back than.

Before my growth I used to try to change myself so that I would fit into the groups and this only ended badly on my part, where I sunk even lower when it came to the "self". Looking back I have no clue why I would want to hang out with people who drink, smoke, do drugs, destroy their bodies, and do nothing but talk about sex, drugs, and have no clue at what true intelligence is. I realized that I was lucky that I stood out, it saved me from becoming a weak individual, it led me to a strengthened independence and discovery of my true nature.

Now with what I said above, I want to make the point that I am not anti-social as I do like to talk to people, be around people and etc. We all desire this for n matter how strong we come when it comes to independence we are still human and want human interaction.

Here is my advice to you sister, do not fear lonliness use it to your advantage, and take this time to grow, to discover your true nature. No matter how advanced we become, old we become, there is always still more to our nature and to our strength.

Your desire for friendship is great but be careful to who you wish to become friends with. Do not let your lonlienss disrupt who you truely are. I am not saying that you would ever do this but just useful advice, as doing this will only set you back on your advancement on this path for perfection.

Know we are all here for you and are willing to talk, all you have to do is send the email.

Also I care about your birthday and want to wish you the best you ever have.

Hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" wrote:

NOT SAFE

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" wrote:

Hail Satan

I'm so sorry you're feeling lonely.

And I wish, more than anything nearly right now, that I had some kind of cute little quip to give you a giggle.

But all I can really say is I'm so sorry. Reply directly if you ever want someone to email. Mention this in the subject line. And I rarely ever use messenger.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan

I thank father satan for being theri for me when i needed him most,i also thank the gods of hell azazel,astaroth,and beelzebub for proctecting and guarding me,almight satan i hereby present to you my business that is in progress now please help me out so that it wil be done successfuly thanks and hail satan.

Rather alone than with a bunch of idiots. That's my motto.

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 6:28 AM, Akaraka C <c_akaraka@... wrote:
  I thank father satan for being theri for me when i needed him most,i also thank the gods of hell azazel,astaroth,and beelzebub for proctecting and guarding me,almight satan i hereby present to you my business that is in progress now please help me out so that it wil be done successfuly thanks and hail satan.

My birthday is on the 11th of March and it seems like no one cares I'm not happy right now its hard for me as it is to make friends. I hate.Jehovah fuckin ass he always ruins everything for me I am happy however to ne apart of the family here Hail Satan. I just want things to be OK for once but no one likes to hang out with me but I still have the gods they care even when no one else does so that's. The end of my ranting I am happy most days just been a rough day huh sigh so welcome to all of the newbies to the family great to have ya and also thank you Satan for all things.

Hail Sata
My birthday is on the same day as yours which is pretty cool since 11 is a number of Satan.Happy birthday and have the time of your life!Things will soon get better!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

DEATH TO THE JEWISH RACE!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back