Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Masturbation causes Bad Luck?

Nope. Not even remotely true. This would just be xian bullshit, yet again.
The only way this could happen, is if you believed that "masturbation causes bad luck", you could cause it to happen. Orgasm released a LOT of powerful energy (sexual energy is very powerful), so if you believed this would happen, and even though about it before, during, or after orgasm, this will CAUSE it to happen

Not at all! Horgasms raises hight levels of spiritual clean energy. But, if you are unconsciously still programmed by the enemy as it is a "bad thing" you might unwillingly program this energy to attract bad luck. Could be useful to meditate with positive affirmations immediately after the horgams like "masturbation is very healty and natural for me/men/women" or similar stuff.   Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 at 12:48 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Masturbation causes Bad Luck?   It seems like sometimes it can.  What is the opinion on this?    

Some very good points about "enemy programming," thought and intention.  I will keep these things in mind.  Thanks to everyone who weighed in on this subject.

On Tuesday, February 9, 2016 5:02 AM, "talonjackman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Nope. Not even remotely true. This would just be xian bullshit, yet again.
The only way this could happen, is if you believed that "masturbation causes bad luck", you could cause it to happen. Orgasm released a LOT of powerful energy (sexual energy is very powerful), so if you believed this would happen, and even though about it before, during, or after orgasm, this will CAUSE it to happen

Don't worry, corn flakes are known to cure masturbation. try a healthy bowl or two, it's the reason they were made.

On Monday, February 8, 2016 9:33 PM, "jaycm1980@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

It seems like sometimes it can.  What is the opinion on this?

It cleans and empowers the chakras, I read. Keeping your chakras clean is essential, as well as keeping them empowered. No, it does not cause bad luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back