Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

marriage

donovan.marshal

a satanist of age 20,boy,tall and black,looking forward to getting married to a female satanist.please get in contact

<td val[/IMG]Tell Satan in a ritual it works much better.The Gods can and will attract the right person into your life if and when you are ready.They did for my wife and I and we are no better.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] marriage
Sent: Fri, Sep 28, 2012 11:36:00 AM

<td val[/IMG]   a satanist of age 20,boy,tall and black,looking forward to getting married to a female satanist.please get in contact

[/TD]

I agree with Brian , They could be more effective and jos group wouldn't turn into a dating website :D

Hail Father Satan and his demons !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Tell Satan in a ritual it works much better.The Gods can and will attract the right person into your life if and when you are ready.They did for my wife and I and we are no better.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

thans that will help im sure

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "donovan.marshal@..." <donovan.marshal@...
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 5:57 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] marriage

<td style="font:[/IMG]Tell Satan in a ritual it works much better.The Gods can and will attract the right person into your life if and when you are ready.They did for my wife and I and we are no better.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
Sent: Fri, Sep 28, 2012 11:36:00 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]   a satanist of age 20,boy,tall and black,looking forward to getting married to a female satanist.please get in contact

[/TD]

Hello. Being a satanist can you get married at a catholic church if your girlfriend is catholic?

There are 2 whys here. Why you want to marry in a negative energy church and not in a neutral place? Why do you want to marry a follower of enemy hoaxes in the first place? I recommend searching through the past posts for arguments on why it's bad.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ektopac224" <skipper975@... wrote:

Hello. Being a satanist can you get married at a catholic church if your girlfriend is catholic?

Well I think that there's more than just who they follow. Maybe the right person might be of another religion but I don't know why that should keep 2 persons from being together. I'm sorry if this is offending in any way or disrespectful but I just wanna know if it is possible and if satan might get mad.

Yeah. Agreeing with Fire Starter on this one. I would rather commit "Seppakuu" than marry an enemy ! Seppekuu is the Japanese suicide but with High Honer and Respect in doing this ritual. (This is a Death Ritual in Japanese. Not Satanism. An Honorable Death)Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 06:38:33 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: marriage
  There are 2 whys here. Why you want to marry in a negative energy church and not in a neutral place? Why do you want to marry a follower of enemy hoaxes in the first place? I recommend searching through the past posts for arguments on why it's bad.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ektopac224" <skipper975@... wrote:

There's lack of spiritual connection between SS's and those of the enemy. They are on a lower spiritual level and as you advance it'll go bad and the effects are visible. So obviously the "right" person cannot be follower of the enemy. And the other reason is generally no matter how much they claim to accept you (because most of them WILL try to convert you even subtly, by "praying" for you) you'll have problems with them.

It DOES have to do with who they follow, because this determines the level of their souls and their spiritual advancement. And also the type of energy they bring. If they are xians and even worse you want to marry in a xian church, you do realize the amount of negative energy this will bring to you? Everything of the enemy has negative energy, and it's recommended to clean your aura after that.

Then there's the other matter of love. If you really love that person, and you're a true Spiritual Satanist, it means you can't simply sit idly and watch while she's being brainwashed by the enemy destructive xian hoax while you do nothing to help them. If you don't care how much their life is destroyed by that enemy hoax, it means you don't really love them. Xianity and in all its forms, like catholicism, protestantism e.t.c. is a destructive hoax which damages people's souls, and their wallets too, and makes them slaves. Not to mention it massmurders our people and destroys our knowledge.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hector Zazueta <skipper975@... wrote:

Well I think that there's more than just who they follow. Maybe the right
person might be of another religion but I don't know why that should keep 2
persons from being together. I'm sorry if this is offending in any way or
disrespectful but I just wanna know if it is possible and if satan might
get mad.

I mean, getting to be life partners with someone who is without..nd to make matters worst getting married in the temple of the enemy. HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
On Oct 10, 2012 4:04 AM, <andrewchiteme@... wrote:
  What do u mean?Sent from my Blackberry® SmartPhone on MTN Zambia<hr>From: Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 23:39:23 -0700To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: marriage
  How does that sound to you?? HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

That's exactly the reason I couldn't figure out if the OP was being serious or if he was joking when I saw his post.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

I mean, getting to be life partners with someone who is without..nd to make
matters worst getting married in the temple of the enemy.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

** What do u mean?
Sent from my Blackberry® SmartPhone on MTN Zambia
------------------------------
*Sender: * [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Date: *Tue, 9 Oct 2012 23:39:23 -0700
*To: *<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*ReplyTo: * [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
*Subject: *[JoyofSatan666] Re: marriage

How does that sound to you??

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Its not that He would get mad,Satan could care less who we choose to be with.What we are trying to get you to understand is,it just wont work.I have tried it with very many xtian woman in my life,and its always the same shit.They get interested,then they get excited about your beliefs,then they get bored.And in the end,they will try their best to get you to see their silly side,then they will try their best to change you.Its never fails,how the enemy with use weak minded people of the opposite sex to fuck your life up.But if you do not believe us,then you will have a hard lesson to learn.

Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 1:50 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: marriage

Well I think that there's more than just who they follow. Maybe the right person might be of another religion but I don't know why that should keep 2 persons from being together. I'm sorry if this is offending in any way or disrespectful but I just wanna know if it is possible and if satan might get mad.

You can but why would you want too?If you are a true SS,then you will never be happy with a catholic woman.She is against everything that you believe in.In my opinion,it is imposable to be married to any Gentile that is blind,until they wake up of course.And as far as you changing her,that will never happen because,we don't try to convert as they do.Plus the fact that she has to come to Satan out of her own free will.Sorry to rain on your parade,but it was there the minute that you decided to follow the real God.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 11:04 PM

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: marriage
Sent: Wed, Oct 10, 2012 5:39:20 PM

<td val[/IMG]   [/IMG]andrewchiteme@... wrote:
  What do u [/IMG]tenl[/IMG][e[/IMG][e[/IMG][email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: marriage
  How does that sound to you?? HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
[/QUOTE] [/TD]

Lol sigh (*-_-)Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 18:44:45 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: marriage
  That's exactly the reason I couldn't figure out if the OP was being serious or if he was joking when I saw his post.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

** What do u mean?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

I agree with brian because the enemy tried to outsmart me recently through the oppisite sex and it ended up bad for them because she actually saw the demons around me and thought they were angels only i knew the truth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Its not that He would get mad,Satan could care less who we choose to be with.What we are trying to get you to understand is,it just wont work.I have tried it with very many xtian woman in my life,and its always the same shit.They get interested,then they get excited about your beliefs,then they get bored.And in the end,they will try their best to get you to see their silly side,then they will try their best to change you.Its never fails,how the enemy with use weak minded people of the opposite sex to fuck your life up.But if you do not believe us,then you will have a hard lesson to learn.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail SatanSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 22:11:04 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] marriage
  You can but why would you want too?If you are a true SS,then you will never be happy with a catholic woman.She is against everything that you believe in.In my opinion,it is imposable to be married to any Gentile that is blind,until they wake up of course.And as far as you changing her,that will never happen because,we don't try to convert as they do.Plus the fact that she has to come to Satan out of her own free will.Sorry to rain on your parade,but it was there the minute that you decided to follow the real God.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 11:04 PM

Stupidity is the worst sin. HAIL SATAN

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 6:41 PM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!!!!! (*-_-)Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Mc Rundown <mcrundown@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 12:25:49 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: marriage

Stupidity is the worst sin. HAIL SATAN

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 6:41 PM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

It sounds like its stupidity to me. HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 2:05 PM PDT Sasuke wrote:

Lol sigh (*-_-)
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 18:44:45
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

** What do u mean?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

This is a group for Spiritual Satanists. Why on Earth would we go out of our way to help you finding out whatever kind of statistics regarding women who aren't religious? What does that have to do with us or Satanism????

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dillon Cordoba <cordobadillon88@... wrote:

Hey I am new to this group and wanted to ask if I can get help with knowing the statistics of non religious women? If you can spread the word for me i would Be very thankful, and if ever shall others

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back