Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mantra to empower third eye and astral senses

Voice of Enki [JG]

Joy of Satan Guardian
My GD told me and another SS Lydia to vibrate Inanna (my GD is Inanna) into the third eye, clairaudience points, clairvoyance points, sixth chakra (and back extension of the sixth), temple chakra's and last but not least the pineal gland.

We have been doing this for a while, Lydia longer than me and both have had significant benifit from this.

Inanna adviced me to vibrate her name 88 times or work up to that. I started out with 18 and now am doing 36, which already is very powerful.

For a while I haven't felt much from the Sanskrit mantra's on the JoS (those are the most powerful mantra's publicly available on the JoS) for empowering the third eye and chakra's, even when doing high reps.

Vibrating Inanna is significantly more powerful and really get's the energy in the astral senses, pineal gland, sixth chakra, temple chakra's and third eye moving.

Inanna told both me and Lydia to focus on all those points at once when vibrating the mantra and if you have trouble with it, just do the best you can. As you do this more you will get better at it.

I should note, this is not advisable for newbies as the vibration is very powerful (more powerful in my experience than the sanskrit vibration).

I thought I'd post this in case other SS would like to try this and see how it feels for them.

So in short, to empower the astral senses, third eye, sixth chakra, temple chakra's and pineal gland (not for newbies) vibrate Inanna (best 88 times, any other lesser number of power is fine too) into all those points at once and vizualize them glowing brighter with each vibration.

Meditate on the energy afterwards for a couple of minutes to let it settle.

Happy advancement to all my Satanic Brothers and Sisters, may we grow powerful together and stand against the enemy in unison as an unbreakable army of Satanic might and power.

Hail Satan!

Thanks for posting this. It was pretty neat that we were both told the same meditation by her but at different times, it goes to show how legit advice from the Gods is.

I've done high reps of Thaur rune into those areas, and the Moon mantra, but Inanna feels the best. If anyone can't focus on all those areas (chakras, chakra extensions, pineal gland etc) at once, don't worry, it will be easier in time :)

(For newer members here, Inanna is known as Astaroth on the JoS)

want to leave the group

On 28/07/2017, voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
My GD told me and another SS Lydia to vibrate Inanna (my GD is Inanna) into
the third eye, clairaudience points, clairvoyance points, sixth chakra (and
back extension of the sixth), temple chakra's and last but not least the
pineal gland.

We have been doing this for a while, Lydia longer than me and both have had
significant benifit from this.

Inanna adviced me to vibrate her name 88 times or work up to that. I started
out with 18 and now am doing 36, which already is very powerful.

For a while I haven't felt much from the Sanskrit mantra's on the JoS (those
are the most powerful mantra's publicly available on the JoS) for empowering
the third eye and chakra's, even when doing high reps.

Vibrating Inanna is significantly more powerful and really get's the energy
in the astral senses, pineal gland, sixth chakra, temple chakra's and third
eye moving.

Inanna told both me and Lydia to focus on all those points at once when
vibrating the mantra and if you have trouble with it, just do the best you
can. As you do this more you will get better at it.

I should note, this is not advisable for newbies as the vibration is very
powerful (more powerful in my experience than the sanskrit vibration).

I thought I'd post this in case other SS would like to try this and see how
it feels for them.

So in short, to empower the astral senses, third eye, sixth chakra, temple
chakra's and pineal gland (not for newbies) vibrate Inanna (best 88 times,
any other lesser number of power is fine too) into all those points at once
and vizualize them glowing brighter with each vibration.

Meditate on the energy afterwards for a couple of minutes to let it settle.

Happy advancement to all my Satanic Brothers and Sisters, may we grow
powerful together and stand against the enemy in unison as an unbreakable
army of Satanic might and power.

Hail Satan!

for those who cant focus on more than one chakra at once, it wont get better unless you attempt to do so.
I recommend doing your full chakra meditation,but instead of just the main chakras focus on the extensions aswell.
so for example do your crown chakra,then your 6th chakra, but then do your right temple chakra,then left,then the rear extension,then the third eye. I recommend thaum for the 6th chakra instead of aum.
and then the next day or the next two days you should try doing your crown, then 6th chakra then the left and right chakra extensions at the same time (temple chakras),and then do your third eye and rear 6th chakra extenson at the same time.
and keep doing all your chakra extensions just like this, that means the chakras with 2 extensions front and back such as the throat chakra, and the solar and the sacral, but also the chakras with 4 extensions,such as the 6th,the heart,and the base chakra.
then once your good at this it should be very east to focus on all 4 chakra extensions at once, then after some more practice at that, you should be able to focus on your main chakra and all the extensions at the same time.

I am not personally sure where my pineal gland is, but of course the same technique should apply.
good luck guys

What do you consider a newbie?

I have been a Satanist for 1-2 years now but my progression has been slow. I feel as if I am already very open, I can feel/ visualize my chakras easily and I am very energy sensitive, but I have been stuck on day one of the 40 day meditation program for over 6 months, so I don't have much experience with more advanced stuff. I am also currently doing a sun square, and I've been able to handle the energy from that absolutely fine

I'd love to try a powerful meditation to see how my body handles it, is their any risks of trying out higher energy meditations? Also If some one where to do this, do they do it for 40 days? Or is their any type of time limit?

Before doing this vibration you have to at least have finished the chakra opening meditations and I'd suggest at least have worked with the Sanskrit vibrations on a daily basis for half a year to a year.

This is a very rough estimate, but since this meditation gave me a lot more power after only 18 vibrations than 88 vibrations of Thaum or another equivalent does for me I'd say you should not start using this vibration unless you can easily handle high reps of the sanskrit vibrations daily and have no blockages in the third eye/sixth chakra.

To remove blockages one should vibrate Thaur into the chakra, I'd recommend after opening the third eye (and going through the full chakra opening meditations for all the chakra's before starting empowering and further unblocking) to build up Thaur and Thaum/Aum untill you can do both for 88 reps consistently (consistently doing this is very important)

When you find that Thaum/Aum is not stimulating enough anymore and you have unblocked your sixth chakra/third eye and you have also opened all the minor chakra's governing the astral senses you can see how vibrating Inanna feels. (the time unblocking takes varies per person)

If you work consistently on this I'd say you can be at that point in about a year to a year and a half after dedicating if you meditate consistently every day. For many people it takes much longer because consistency is a big problem for many. It was for me too from time to time.

The time it takes varies from person to person, I was given this meditation only recently and I've been dedicated for 2 and a half years and I've meditated consistently on my third eye to open and empower it.

Just remember that it is possible to advance quickly as long as you put in the effort daily.

You will know when your third eye is open and unblocked, you'll be able to clearly communicate with the Gods if it is fully unblocked, like have a proper back and forth conversation with them. This I would say is a decent threshold to determine if your third eye is functioning well and unblocked.

I'd think your progression has not been very fast perhaps due to consistency problems. Really do your best to meditate daily and keep building reps over time with all vibrations you do (especially in the chakra's).

If you have been meditating consistently for a year or so and suddenly drop all meditations it takes only a few months of lack of consistency to loose 80% of your progress. You will be able to reach the point you were at much faster when you start again, but these things atrophy quite quickly if you do not keep working on them every day.

So if you aren't consistent you can be meditating for years and not advance even an inch. I had to face this the hard way after I dropped in consistency last year for a couple of months. Meditating daily and continiously working to empower your chakra's and everything else is the ONLY way to make progress.

If you lack discipline you just have to force through it, you need to make yourself pull through and build up your willpower. You can do it and it might take a lot of time to get to that point, but if you remain persistent it is only a matter of time before you do reach that point where you are consistent and advancing steadily.

@Mandy, I guess you'll be alright, I started VoiceOfEnki's AoP yesterday and this meditation today. I am doing 36 reps of the AoP runes and and 18 for Inanna both lowered from the adviced 88 to build up since I am used to meditate but not the runes.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL GAMORI
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DU'AT

@Mandy.  Ref consistency
What helped me build consistency is two things... The joo clock and Father's voice.
My schedule is not consistent from day to day but is from one Monday to the next Monday, from one Tuesday to the next Tuesday. Etc. So I put myself on a schedule. Allotted time for each meditation needed. Then also time for *fun* and work. I set my phone alarm to vibrate not ring to remind me about the meditation commitments. 
Father's voice: "Let nothing stop you. Not even yourself."
I still do this. Seems I'm needing more time than 24 hours each day. Lol. This also helps me to realize how much can be done each day. Part of consistency problems come from a fear of failure. 
HS88/666

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 4:46 PM, voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Before doing this vibration you have to at least have finished the chakra opening meditations and I'd suggest at least have worked with the Sanskrit vibrations on a daily basis for half a year to a year.

This is a very rough estimate, but since this meditation gave me a lot more power after only 18 vibrations than 88 vibrations of Thaum or another equivalent does for me I'd say you should not start using this vibration unless you can easily handle high reps of the sanskrit vibrations daily and have no blockages in the third eye/sixth chakra.

To remove blockages one should vibrate Thaur into the chakra, I'd recommend after opening the third eye (and going through the full chakra opening meditations for all the chakra's before starting empowering and further unblocking) to build up Thaur and Thaum/Aum untill you can do both for 88 reps consistently (consistently doing this is very important)

When you find that Thaum/Aum is not stimulating enough anymore and you have unblocked your sixth chakra/third eye and you have also opened all the minor chakra's governing the astral senses you can see how vibrating Inanna feels. (the time unblocking takes varies per person)

If you work consistently on this I'd say you can be at that point in about a year to a year and a half after dedicating if you meditate consistently every day. For many people it takes much longer because consistency is a big problem for many. It was for me too from time to time.

The time it takes varies from person to person, I was given this meditation only recently and I've been dedicated for 2 and a half years and I've meditated consistently on my third eye to open and empower it.

Just remember that it is possible to advance quickly as long as you put in the effort daily.

You will know when your third eye is open and unblocked, you'll be able to clearly communicate with the Gods if it is fully unblocked, like have a proper back and forth conversation with them. This I would say is a decent threshold to determine if your third eye is functioning well and unblocked.

I'd think your progression has not been very fast perhaps due to consistency problems. Really do your best to meditate daily and keep building reps over time with all vibrations you do (especially in the chakra's).

If you have been meditating consistently for a year or so and suddenly drop all meditations it takes only a few months of lack of consistency to loose 80% of your progress. You will be able to reach the point you were at much faster when you start again, but these things atrophy quite quickly if you do not keep working on them every day.

So if you aren't consistent you can be meditating for years and not advance even an inch. I had to face this the hard way after I dropped in consistency last year for a couple of months. Meditating daily and continiously working to empower your chakra's and everything else is the ONLY way to make progress.

If you lack discipline you just have to force through it, you need to make yourself pull through and build up your willpower. You can do it and it might take a lot of time to get to that point, but if you remain persistent it is only a matter of time before you do reach that point where you are consistent and advancing steadily.

You should vibrate it like this: Eee-n-aaa-nnnn-aaa

The first "n" sound is shorter and should go into the "a" sound smoothly, the second one is more pronounced and drawn out.

I hope that makes sense. 

is the a  short  like ah or long a like ay, it dose thank you  cant wait to try
From: [email protected] <[email protected] on behalf of voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected]
Sent: August 3, 2017 1:41:06 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Mantra to empower third eye and astral senses     You should vibrate it like this: Eee-n-aaa-nnnn-aaa

The first "n" sound is shorter and should go into the "a" sound smoothly, the second one is more pronounced and drawn out.

I hope that makes sense. 

Hello brothers and sisters I am new to the groups but not so new to Spiritual Satanism. It's been a little more than a year that I am with Father Satan. I have been meditating on and off because of my situation ....Now I'm taking it seriously.....My question is I am not able to visualize all astral senses at once...Is it ok if I do them one by one and work up to that? Thanks for your reply.
HAIL SATAN!!!
Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

Manuela, I have trouble visualising all those points but for me the ultimate solution for this is to just spread my focus all over the area that contains the points and that works so while I'm doing this meditation I focus on the entire upper half of my head and when I start vibrating I can feel all these points light up and start to vibrate along

@manuela. Ref astral senses
Welcome to the groups. 
Meditation is not an on and off thing. You have to do it every day. Every time you're off, your spirituality suffers. You take steps backward. 
How long you've been with Father has nothing to do with how advanced you are spirituality.
Right now you're at the beginning. Start the 40 day meditation routine. Do not skip a day or you'll be back to Day One.
DO NOT DO THE ADVANCED CHAKRA ROUTINE. You may get hurt. Physically. Spiritually. Hurt!! Voice said it in the description... Advanced! 
Do the 40 day routine then the advanced routine. Please.http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf
HS88/666

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 6:59 PM, Manuela Fontana ageofaquarius666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello brothers and sisters I am new to the groups but not so new to Spiritual Satanism. It's been a little more than a year that I am with Father Satan. I have been meditating on and off because of my situation ....Now I'm taking it seriously.....My question is I am not able to visualize all astral senses at once...Is it ok if I do them one by one and work up to that? Thanks for your reply.
HAIL SATAN!!!
Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back