Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

male and female energy balance

Brian

Greeting SS family

Haagenti has really helped Raven put together a very powerful meditation program that I am fortunate to be involved with too.This morning after doing my normal Yoga,breathing meditations,cleaning and spinning my chakras at twice the speed of light.Then I did 25 breaths of penal meditation.Then I decided to go back in our bedroom and have her lead my through a guided meditation the same way our GD Haagenti guided her.This is where it gets very interesting.

As I was mixing the solar ambrosia and the luner ambrosia through the blue link one at time and letting them drain into my 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th disks above my head and in turn into my bottom three male chakras and my top three female chakras as well as my penal gland and astral points they all lit up with this very intense light.That is when it occured to me that through all this Haagenti is truly getting me prepared to do the stone very soon.The reason I say that is the stone is doing the same thing in a more advanced way.So the reality of all this is that the Gods are really helping both Raven and I to reach Godhood together.

Greeting SS family

Haagenti has really helped Raven put together a very powerful meditation program that I am fortunate to be involved with too.This morning after doing my normal Yoga,breathing meditations,cleaning and spinning my chakras at twice the speed of light.Then I did 25 breaths of penal meditation.Then I decided to go back in our bedroom and have her lead my through a guided meditation the same way our GD Haagenti guided her.This is where it gets very interesting.

As I was mixing the solar ambrosia and the luner ambrosia through the blue link one at time and letting them drain into my 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th disks above my head and in turn into my bottom three male chakras and my top three female chakras as well as my penal gland and astral points they all lit up with this very intense light.That is when it occured to me that through all this Haagenti is truly getting me prepared to do the stone very soon.The reason I say that is the stone is doing the same thing in a more advanced way.So the reality of all this is that the Gods are really helping both Raven and I to reach Godhood together.

oh that sounds so awesome man I can't wait till emily and I are open enough
to communicate with the Gods for guidance.... correct me if I'm wrong but
it seems you and Raven have the same Guardian is that "normal" for couples
who are borh SS cause that could be neat....

Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 9, 2012 3:36 PM, "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Greeting SS family

Haagenti has really helped Raven put together a very powerful meditation
program that I am fortunate to be involved with too.This morning after
doing my normal Yoga,breathing meditations,cleaning and spinning my chakras
at twice the speed of light.Then I did 25 breaths of penal meditation.Then
I decided to go back in our bedroom and have her lead my through a guided
meditation the same way our GD Haagenti guided her.This is where it gets
very interesting.

As I was mixing the solar ambrosia and the luner ambrosia through the blue
link one at time and letting them drain into my 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th disks
above my head and in turn into my bottom three male chakras and my top
three female chakras as well as my penal gland and astral points they all
lit up with this very intense light.That is when it occured to me that
through all this Haagenti is truly getting me prepared to do the stone very
soon.The reason I say that is the stone is doing the same thing in a more
advanced way.So the reality of all this is that the Gods are really helping
both Raven and I to reach Godhood together.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Nothing in our relationship is normal.LOL Our GDs just kind of adopted us.Hers me and mine her.So it is normal for us but maybe not for other couples.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

I LOVE HAAGENTI! I adopted her too!!!! I feel like an adopted kitty! lol. 

But when it comes to meditations, it's all seriousness, business, and intense focus. I NEED her because she understands how the scorpio in me affects my power level, intensity, focus, and drive. So she knows the precise measurements of what to give me and what not to. She knows what I'm ready for and what I'm not on a better level for me than probably any of my GD's because she has the personality of a fellow scorpio and could explain things to me and guide me into things in a way another scorpio, me, would understand. All my GD'S, father, my wife, and my husband are my guiding lights at this point. And I thank them deeply. Without them, I'd be lost.

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

Sent: Sunday, December 9, 2012 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] male and female energy balance

Nothing in our relationship is normal.LOL Our GDs just kind of adopted us.Hers me and mine her.So it is normal for us but maybe not for other couples.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back