Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Magnum Opus question

dinodizdarevic211

When one reaches Magnum Opus while alive, does he have to do any practices to 'upkeep' it? Or simply when one dies, he doesn't reincarnate but goes to Duat?

Does one goes to Duat in only spiritual form or does he have real phsyical body (Do our Gods on Duat have phsyical bodies too?) ?? If so, how is possible to return to Earth afterwards? I mean, to transfer phsyical body through space on such distance.. I'm not sure how it's possible.

Last night I thought about this... Even with my knowledge about astral and physics, I can't understand it totally.

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Magnum Opus question
Sent: Sun, Jun 16, 2013 10:08:06 PM

<td val[/IMG]   When one reaches Magnum Opus while alive, does he have to do any practices to 'upkeep' it? Or simply when one dies, he doesn't reincarnate but goes to Duat?

Does one goes to Duat in only spiritual form or does he have real phsyical body (Do our Gods on Duat have phsyical bodies too?) ?? If so, how is possible to return to Earth afterwards? I mean, to transfer phsyical body through space on such distance.. I'm not sure how it's possible.

Last night I thought about this... Even with my knowledge about astral and physics, I can't understand it totally.

[/TD]

The Gods will come back physically through spaceships.
The Magnum Opus is the completion of the Satan's unfinished work for us, so no need to a complement after this.
When we die (us SS), we go to Duat and stay a few time there before reincarnate here on Earth to complete Satan's work.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dinodizdarevic211" <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

When one reaches Magnum Opus while alive, does he have to do any practices to 'upkeep' it? Or simply when one dies, he doesn't reincarnate but goes to Duat?

The Magnum Opus is physical immortality and reversing aging. You'll never die naturally if you complete the Magnum Opus.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dinodizdarevic211" <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Thank you, but I still don't understand the part of going to Duat when we die (by accident for example)? Do we exist there only spiritualy or..?

------------------------------
On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 11:40 PM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

The Magnum Opus is physical immortality and reversing aging. You'll never die naturally if you complete the Magnum Opus.

Yes I understand that about reincarnating, but what when I finish Magnum Opus, and for example, someone kills me. I would go to Duat in spiritual form, and stay there with our Gods, right? But how is it then possible to return to Earth? I understand that Satan has a phsyical body, and that he and other Gods can come by spaceships or by some other means, but what about us? I can't find scientific explanation to how it's possible to have phsyical body on Duat after we die here (with finished Magnum Opus).

Sorry for long message, Im just curious about this as I want to understand everything.

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 4:22 PM PDT egon_88_666 wrote:

The Magnum Opus is the completion of the Satan's unfinished work for us, so no need to a complement after this.
When we die (us SS), we go to Duat and stay a few time there before reincarnate here on Earth to complete Satan's work.

Let me tell you something, FINISH the Magnum Opus and THEN ask that question. You're asking about something that will happen if and when you have finished the magnum opus. Hell how are we supposed to know that??I'm assuming the same thing will happen as if you died normally, you'll get reincarnated in earth with a new immortal physical body.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Yes I understand that about reincarnating, but what when I finish Magnum Opus, and for example, someone kills me. I would go to Duat in spiritual form, and stay there with our Gods, right? But how is it then possible to return to Earth? I understand that Satan has a phsyical body, and that he and other Gods can come by spaceships or by some other means, but what about us? I can't find scientific explanation to how it's possible to have phsyical body on Duat after we die here (with finished Magnum Opus).

Sorry for long message, Im just curious about this as I want to understand everything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dinodizdarevic211" <dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

And how the fuck could you die if you become a God? Why you think our Gods were bound 10k years ago instead of being killed? Because they are *immortals*, did you got it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Thank you, but I still don't understand the part of going to Duat when we die (by accident for example)? Do we exist there only spiritualy or..?

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 11:40 PM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dinodizdarevic211" <dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

The Magnum Opus is physical and spiritual perfection and immortality.
We are then as a God.

Calm down.

It is said when one dies, he reincarnates. If he finishes Magnum Opus, he doesn't reincarnate, but goes to planet Duat. I am just curious how is possible for one to transfer himself to planet Duat, and afterwards come back to Earth, while remaining in phsyical body. Because as some of our Gods were humans once, it is logical that they went through same process. I am curious about details. So stop yelling and saying such things without saying something actually useful to me, ok? By your saying, there are Gods among us, who don't age or die, which is higly impossible(due to being noticed by other people), given that you didn't gave me an explanation.

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 6:27 AM PDT egon_88_666 wrote:

And how the fuck can you die being a God? Why you think our Gods were bound 10k years ago instead of being killed? Because they are *immortals*, did you got it?

Trust me, I will give my best to complete it in my lifetime, but I am a curious person and I do not easily accept theories like : 'puf ! You're immortal somehow and you can do etc. Etc.' ( Not saying that you gave such theory or someone else, I just look for explanation, maybe some HP could give an answer, and if no one can, then no harm is done).

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 3:59 AM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

Let me tell you something, FINISH the Magnum Opus and THEN ask that question. You're asking about something that will happen if and when you have finished the magnum opus. Hell how are we supposed to know that??I'm assuming the same thing will happen as if you died normally, you'll get reincarnated in earth with a new immortal physical body.

Magnum opus completion = immortality, reverse of aging + NO deaths, the question of dying doesnot arise. accidents? Maybe you will be spiritually powerful enoguh to heal your injury

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 2:51 AM PDT Dino Dizdarevic wrote:

You are too preoccupied with the Magnum Opus and since it is the most advanced thing you can work with I am guessing you are not at that stage yet.I would suggest working on your chakras and doing more of the basics to advance rather worrying about that.Its kind of like putting the cart before the horse brother.  
Hail Father Satan and all the Gods of Hell
theultimatefishyface
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 4:51 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Magnum Opus question

Don't you think that those people who finished MO would be just a bit suspicious to others, since they don't age?..

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 3:05 AM PDT sky666 wrote:

Magnum opus completion = immortality, reverse of aging + NO deaths, the question of dying doesnot arise. accidents? Maybe you will be spiritually powerful enoguh to heal your injury

It's not a "poof" and you become immortal, but it's serious and hard work, it's a long process which involves much knowledge and advanced concepts. It can't be simplified into a "poof". You're just asking about what happens AFTER one completes the Magnum Opus and in a very specific case, which obviously not many people know, if any know of that. I mean, seriously if you want to ask someone about this, ask Satan.

And nobody said that when one becomes immortal goes to Duat.

"Because as some of our Gods were humans once,
it is logical that they went through same process."

That happened before they left 10k years ago. It's been said they lost a battle with their enemies, don't forget that. And that's why they left the planet earth and went to Duat. If they didn't lose a battle, they would still be on earth with us.

Trust me, I will give my best to complete it in my lifetime, but I am a curious person and I do not easily accept theories like : 'puf ! You're immortal somehow and you can do etc. Etc.' ( Not saying that you gave such theory or someone else, I just look for explanation, maybe some HP could give an answer, and if no one can, then no harm is done).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

Yes brother I have that in mind and Im doing daily work, but as I've said, I'm simply a curious person. 99% abilities and things I have done and I intend to do are within my reach, so to say, I understand those things by science, possibility, and any other aspect.

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 9:09 AM PDT Fish Face wrote:

You are too preoccupied with the Magnum Opus and since it is the most advanced thing you can work with I am guessing you are not at that stage yet.I would suggest working on your chakras and doing more of the basics to advance rather worrying about that.Its kind of like putting the cart before the horse brother.

Hail Father Satan and all the Gods of Hell

theultimatefishyface

Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 4:51 AM

I agree, but you assume that there are people on EARTH who have completed Magnum Opus right now. There are no such people here, as been said when the enemy was here they destroyed knowledge and things like that, and only now can Satan and the Gods give us knowledge to complete the Magnum Opus since the enemy is gonna fall anyway and Satan's age will begin.

The Anti-christ completed his magnum Opus in another dimension, he is not physically on earth.

Don't you think that those people who finished MO would be just a bit suspicious to others, since they don't age?..

Well thank you brother on that answer, it cleared many of my doubts. This topic needs no going further, as you answered my question. There was one link inbetween my 'theory' that I forgot off.

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 9:13 AM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

It's not a "poof" and you become immortal, but it's serious and hard work, it's a long process which involves much knowledge and advanced concepts. It can't be simplified into a "poof". You're just asking about what happens AFTER one completes the Magnum Opus and in a very specific case, which obviously not many people know, if any know of that. I mean, seriously if you want to ask someone about this, ask Satan.

And nobody said that when one becomes immortal goes to Duat.

"Because as some of our Gods were humans once,
it is logical that they went through same process."

That happened before they left 10k years ago. It's been said they lost a battle with their enemies, don't forget that. And that's why they left the planet earth and went to Duat. If they didn't lose a battle, they would still be on earth with us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

To: <[email protected];
Sent: Mon, Jun 17, 2013 3:46:05 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
Calm down.

It is said when one dies, he reincarnates. If he finishes Magnum Opus, he doesn't reincarnate, but goes to planet Duat. I am just curious how is possible for one to transfer himself to planet Duat, and afterwards come back to Earth, while remaining in phsyical body. Because as some of our Gods were humans once, it is logical that they went through same process. I am curious about details. So stop yelling and saying such things without saying something actually useful to me, ok? By your saying, there are Gods among us, who don't age or die, which is higly impossible(due to being noticed by other people), given that you didn't gave me an explanation.

And how the fuck can you die being a God? Why you think our Gods were bound 10k years ago instead of being killed? Because they are *immortals*, did you got it?

--- [/IMG][email protected], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "dinodizdarevic211" <dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

[/TD]

Wait I'm lost??

What spaceship!? Can anybody please help me out here???
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:51:20 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Magnum Opus question

But since many of us has never reached the Magnum opus That make us "Gods in the making "
Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "blackroses_andcats" <rainbowserpent@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 23:43:46 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Magnum Opus question
  The Magnum Opus is physical and spiritual perfection and immortality.
We are then as a God.

Good question. Fuck em... They'll die sooner or later. Just use makeup to grey your hair, skip town and start over.

i believe that someone who finishes Magnum Opus becomes truly *immortal* and no one can kill you also i think that astral projection may explain some  of your questions my brother/sister hope this helps :)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               HAIL SATAN HAIL SET HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 8:46 AM

Calm down.

Br[/IMG]</var>. The elements are very practical when it comes to making changes in our physical world. Any elements invoked or evoked are not actually "real" in the physical sense but they and their effects become real because they manifest in the materialistic realm from the astral. Once your control over the elements becomes adept you can actually create physical fire from the element fire that exists in the astral. Our gods have a physical body in this sense.
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "dinodizdarevic211@..." <dinodizdarevic211@...
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 6:08 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Magnum Opus question
  Fro[/IMG]   When one reaches Magnum Opus while alive, does he have to do any practices to 'upkeep' it? Or simply when one dies, he doesn't reincarnate but goes to Duat?

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Mon, Jun 17, 2013 11:48:03 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Br[/IMG]</var>. The elements are very practical when it comes to making changes in our physical world. Any elements invoked or evoked are not actually "real" in the physical sense but they and their effects become real because they manifest in the materialistic realm from the astral. Once your control over the elements becomes adept you can actually create physical fire from the element fire that exists in the astral. Our gods have a physical body in this sense.
To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "dinodizdarevic211@..." <dinodizdarevic211@...
  Fro[/IMG]   When one reaches Magnum Opus while alive, does he have to do any practices to 'upkeep' it? Or simply when one dies, he doesn't reincarnate but goes to Duat?

[/TD]
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Hey Enkiss, I do understand your answer and everything regarding the astral plane as it is my favourite subject, but I thought that our Gods actualy live on another planet, and communicate with us through astral same way two humans would communicate telephatically? Or perhaps I misunderstood you?

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 4:48 PM PDT Enkiss'on Descarte wrote:

Brian this post is very misleading. Next you are going to start telling people that the kundalini serpent is an actual snake lodged in your tailbone.

The akasha element is the element of the gods. The akasha allows for the conception of the other four elements that make up physical objects. The akasha binds the astral and there is barely anything "physical" when it comes to existence on the astral plane. Our gods live on the astral plane of reality and our perception and reality is taking place on a physical plane of existence. We are able to tie into the astral through meditation and other advanced occult practices such as working with the elements. The elements are very practical when it comes to making changes in our physical world. Any elements invoked or evoked are not actually "real" in the physical sense but they and their effects become real because they manifest in the materialistic realm from the astral. Once your control over the elements becomes adept you can actually create physical fire from the element fire that exists in the astral. Our gods have a physical body in this sense.

Yes our Gods do have physical bodies on Duat but the way they visit us is in their astral bodies.
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

___

Never mind the troll Dino, that guy has been posting misinfo before. The Gods ARE physical ET being and DO live in a planet in Orion's belt. In fact that's been even mentioned in JoS and found by our experiences:

"The main Gods who interacted with humanity and are our creators (through genetic engineering) are the race of Gods known as the Nordics. They live throughout the galaxy in several different solar systems."

http://gblt.webs.com/Origins_of_Satanism.htm

Note that his post doesn't make any sense, he's talking about some random theory. The Gods ARE physical beings like you and me, in fact they used to be mortal and then reached physical immortality.

Like it says in the above excerpts, our Gods are Nordic Aliens.

Our Gods are NOT astral beings, they are physical beings like us who use astral projection to travel from Duat and visit us.

Hey Enkiss, I do understand your answer and everything regarding the astral plane as it is my favourite subject, but I thought that our Gods actualy live on another planet, and communicate with us through astral same way two humans would communicate telephatically? Or perhaps I misunderstood you?

Brian this post is very misleading. Next you are going to start telling people that the kundalini serpent is an actual snake lodged in your tailbone.

The akasha element is the element of the gods. The akasha allows for the conception of the other four elements that make up physical objects. The akasha binds the astral and there is barely anything "physical" when it comes to existence on the astral plane. Our gods live on the astral plane of reality and our perception and reality is taking place on a physical plane of existence. We are able to tie into the astral through meditation and other advanced occult practices such as working with the elements. The elements are very practical when it comes to making changes in our physical world. Any elements invoked or evoked are not actually "real" in the physical sense but they and their effects become real because they manifest in the materialistic realm from the astral. Once your control over the elements becomes adept you can actually create physical fire from the element fire that exists in the astral. Our gods have a physical body in this sense.

Yes our Gods do have physical bodies on Duat but the way they visit us is in their astral bodies.

___

Also note that people like these play with semantics. That guy tried to redefine what is real and not, and even implied that our Gods are not real in the sense of visible, tangible beings. That's what they mean real, they can come here with spaceships and we can see and touch them, they used to be here 10,000 years ago and even had children with humans. They are as real and visible and tangible and you and me. Not a redefinition of reality, but the way we do know it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Never mind the troll Dino, that guy has been posting misinfo before. The Gods ARE physical ET being and DO live in a planet in Orion's belt. In fact that's been even mentioned in JoS and found by our experiences:

"The main Gods who interacted with humanity and are our creators (through genetic engineering) are the race of Gods known as the Nordics. They live throughout the galaxy in several different solar systems."

Note that his post doesn't make any sense, he's talking about some random theory. The Gods ARE physical beings like you and me, in fact they used to be mortal and then reached physical immortality.

Our Gods are NOT astral beings, they are physical beings like us who use astral projection to travel from Duat and visit us.

___

Note the non-sequitur here:

"The akasha element is the element of the gods. The akasha allows for the conception of the other four elements that make up physical objects. The akasha binds the astral and there is barely anything "physical" when it comes to existence on the astral plane. Our gods live on the astral plane of reality and our perception and reality is taking place on a physical plane of existence."

The fact that the akasha element allows for these things to happen doesn't necessarily mean that the Gods live there SOLELY. They are just experts of using, tying in and manipulating that element. The Gods, as it's been said are exactly like us. They have many levels, INCLUDING a physical body. Like humans have a physical body as well as an astral body, the Gods do have both a physical and an astral body. All beings infact exist on many levels of existence, and so do the Gods. Common sense. The Gods are NOT cut off from the physical or their physical bodies, they do exist there as well just like us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Also note that people like these play with semantics. That guy tried to redefine what is real and not, and even implied that our Gods are not real in the sense of visible, tangible beings. That's what they mean real, they can come here with spaceships and we can see and touch them, they used to be here 10,000 years ago and even had children with humans. They are as real and visible and tangible and you and me. Not a redefinition of reality, but the way we do know it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

___

BTW Enkiss, if that nonsense you say is true, can you explain why HP Maxine said that the Gods are ET beings with physical bodies who live in Orion's belt but used to live in a planet in our solar system which was destroyed?? Could you explain why both in that post and in the JoS site it says that the Gods mixed their GENES with primate genes to create humanity and they also had physical children with them??? These are facts confirmed by Gods. Here's the post by HP Maxine I'm talking about where she said this:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/28964

Note especially these parts:

"Satan
eventually had sex with a human woman and she bore him a son 'Adapa' aka 'Adam.'
The other Gods could see this 'human' baby was very different with hair as white
as wool, eyes as blue as the sky, and skin as white as snow."

"Now given other sources, there are many legends that also back up the one above
in relation to the Gods fathering children with human mothers, namely the human
mother of Heracles, of whom Zeus raped and impregnated. The Nordics are some 7-8
feet tall and very large. We humans are not. Heracles' mother 'had in her womb a
child of the Gods' and the legend goes on that her labor and delivery were very
difficult and painful, as the baby was much larger than a normal human being.
"
"Not to digress [sorry this is getting to be so long], but the Nordic Race of ETs
also live on many different planets within our Galaxy- some in the Pleiades, and
other solar systems. Satan and his Demons, from what I have been led to believe
may have came from Phaethon, and Phaethon blew up somehow so they could never
go back. They now reside in Orion. The Black Sun still remains as a very
powerful vortex of energy of which the enemy does NOT want for us to tie into,
as it awakens our original heritage.
"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enkiss'on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

From: dinodizdarevic211 <dinodizdarevic211@...; To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Magnum Opus question Sent: Sun, Jun 16, 2013 10:08:06 PM

On a second thought, this isn't just a non-sequitur, the part I quoted is complete crap. He talks about the Akasha but he assumes that it has something to do with our Gods. You know Enkiss that there's no such thing as a xian-like god who created everything and that the universe created itself, right?? Because what you're talking about is xian crap. There's not a being who created the universe or the physical world and there's no evidence for that.

The Gods, as everybody said, are extraterrestrials who only genetically engineered humanity. They USED TO BE MORTALS LIKE US BUT THEY GENETICALLY MODIFIED THEIR DNA TO BECOME IMMORTAL. They are not spooks or anything like that, but they evolved naturally from lesser species like animals do. They didn't create the universe nor they ever existed, Satan for example, as it's been said many times, is 500,000 years old. Ask Him.

"The akasha element is the element of the gods. The akasha allows for the conception of the other four elements that make up physical objects. The akasha binds the astral and there is barely anything "physical" when it comes to existence on the astral plane. Our gods live on the astral plane of reality and our perception and reality is taking place on a physical plane of existence."

The fact that the akasha element allows for these things to happen doesn't necessarily mean that the Gods live there SOLELY. They are just experts of using, tying in and manipulating that element. The Gods, as it's been said are exactly like us. They have many levels, INCLUDING a physical body. Like humans have a physical body as well as an astral body, the Gods do have both a physical and an astral body. All beings infact exist on many levels of existence, and so do the Gods. Common sense. The Gods are NOT cut off from the physical or their physical bodies, they do exist there as well just like us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

___

Yes fire_starter, I have noticed that his answer doesn't make any sense ... That's why I questioned it. Because by doing research on ancient Egypt and pyramids, it's simply too obvious that our Gods DO exist in Orion's Belt. 
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 12:57 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Magnum Opus question

On a second thought, this isn't just a non-sequitur, the part I quoted is complete crap. He talks about the Akasha but he assumes that it has something to do with our Gods. You know Enkiss that there's no such thing as a xian-like god who created everything and that the universe created itself, right?? Because what you're talking about is xian crap. There's not a being who created the universe or the physical world and there's no evidence for that.

The Gods, as everybody said, are extraterrestrials who only genetically engineered humanity. They USED TO BE MORTALS LIKE US BUT THEY GENETICALLY MODIFIED THEIR DNA TO BECOME IMMORTAL. They are not spooks or anything like that, but they evolved naturally from lesser species like animals do. They didn't create the universe nor they ever existed, Satan for example, as it's been said many times, is 500,000 years old. Ask Him.

___

It's not just the way the pyramids were aligned and the King's chamber alignment, I've even run into enemy new age sources that bash the beings from Orion with the usual slanderous lies. Honestly, years ago I found many enemy sites that talked crap about the "Orion Nordics" and praised their angels from Pleiades or Lyra. Even a new ager had "channeled" info from a Pleiadean where the Pleiadean warned him about the beings from Orion. Even the enemy knows them.

Yes fire_starter, I have noticed that his answer doesn't make any sense ... That's why I questioned it. Because by doing research on ancient Egypt and pyramids, it's simply too obvious that our Gods DO exist in Orion's Belt. 

Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 12:57 PM

___

<em>It has been mentioned in the theoretical part that the elements originate in the akasha principle, by which they are dominated and kept in the correct balance.
After a long time of exercising, a magician who has achieved good results with the elements will also be able to control the finest principle that is the astral ether." </em><em>"We have heard that akasha is the primary source, the sphere of all causes. Any deliberate cause, such as a wish, a thought, any imagination created in this sphere together with the dynamic conviction is bound to be realized with the help of the elements, regardless of the level or sphere on which the realization necessarily has to be performed. This is one of the greatest magic mysteries and a universal key for the magician, who will understand its range only later on in the course of his development."</em>
-Franz Bardon "Initiation into Hermetics" © 1956
Aether (classical element)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
(Red[/IMG]</var>    
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 3:20 AM
  BTW Enkiss, if that nonsense you say is true, can you explain why HP Maxine said that the Gods are ET beings with physical bodies who live in Orion's belt but used to live in a planet in our solar system which was destroyed?? Could you explain why both in that post and in the JoS site it says that the Gods mixed their GENES with primate genes to create humanity and they also had physical children with them??? These are facts confirmed by Gods. Here's the post by HP Maxine I'm talking about where she said this:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/28964

Note especially these parts:

"Satan
eventually had sex with a human woman and she bore him a son 'Adapa' aka 'Adam.'
The other Gods could see this 'human' baby was very different with hair as white
as wool, eyes as blue as the sky, and skin as white as snow."

"Now given other sources, there are many legends that also back up the one above
in relation to the Gods fathering children with human mothers, namely the human
mother of Heracles, of whom Zeus raped and impregnated. The Nordics are some 7-8
feet tall and very large. We humans are not. Heracles' mother 'had in her womb a
child of the Gods' and the legend goes on that her labor and delivery were very
difficult and painful, as the baby was much larger than a normal human being.
"
"Not to digress [sorry this is getting to be so long], but the Nordic Race of ETs
also live on many different planets within our Galaxy- some in the Pleiades, and
other solar systems. Satan and his Demons, from what I have been led to believe
may have came from Phaethon, and Phaethon blew up somehow so they could never
go back. They now reside in Orion. The Black Sun still remains as a very
powerful vortex of energy of which the enemy does NOT want for us to tie into,
as it awakens our original heritage.
"

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Enkiss'on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

From: dinodizdarevic211 <dinodizdarevic211@...; To: <mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com; Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Magnum Opus question Sent: Sun, Jun 16, 2013 10:08:06 PM

How dare you try to dehu[/IMG]</var>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 3:04 AM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

___

TROLL! Ser[/IMG]1a. Noun
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.      ^ I obviously don't do this since I very rarely post my own topics because the message boards are not my personal diary in which I transcribe every little detail of my spiritual path. Also I don't try and cause disruption. If my life consisted of running around internet e groups and trying to infiltrate them I would feel quiet inadequate and probably get two day jobs.
1b. Noun
A person who, on a message forum of some type, attacks and flames other members of the forum for any of a number of reasons such as rank, previous disagreements, sex, status, ect.
A troll usually flames threads without staying on topic, unlike a "Flamer" who flames a thread because he/she disagrees with the content of the thread.     I usually don't the above unless someone calls me a troll or I have a valid and justifiable reason. [/TD][/TR][/TABLE] 3.
1c. Noun
A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject, as well as thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and only them. Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.  ^ I don't do the above either. I will admit I usually don't have too much to add to a lot of posts since I figure I will keep my nose out of things I don't completely understand. Unless I don't have anything to say and would rather read and learn from the post then I will remain silent and not post a message. A lot of members here are older and more experienced than me so I give them respect and figure It would be unwise to spoil a members good answer with my ignorance. Sometimes I slip up and think I know more than I do but that comes from being imperfect.  So in conclusion I am not a troll. I am a decent Gential Human being who is not perfect and sometimes is a little overaggressive.     From: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@...
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 3:00 AM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

___

When you post outright misinfo in an authoritarian way, that's what happens.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enkiss'on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

How dare you try to dehumanize me as if I am some disgusting vile creature that looks so petty underneath your all seeing eyes! Is this how you argue?

I play with semantics huh? This is a bold claim coming from someone who seems to argue with EVERYBODY who is either a JEW or a TROLL. Truthfully I worry about the little details and the finer things in life. The little details are everything to me since the little details are the things that make up the bigger picture. IT IS THE WAY I AM.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

___

I agree that I was out of place. I really was. But it was that Brian Gibbons guy. READING HIS ANSWER JUST PISSED ME OFF SO BAD THAT I JUST WROTE WHAT CAME TO MY MIND FIRST. I know it was illogical but I have no excuse. Only the statement that my statement and behavior were both illogical.
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 8:11 PM
  When you post outright misinfo in an authoritarian way, that's what happens.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Enkiss'on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

How dare you try to dehumanize me as if I am some disgusting vile creature that looks so petty underneath your all seeing eyes! Is this how you argue?

I play with semantics huh? This is a bold claim coming from someone who seems to argue with EVERYBODY who is either a JEW or a TROLL. Truthfully I worry about the little details and the finer things in life. The little details are everything to me since the little details are the things that make up the bigger picture. IT IS THE WAY I AM.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

___

Well doesn't the necronomicon state that our universe is made from the evil flesh and blood from the slain ancient ones tiamat and that marduk the son of Satan did this after he slain tiamat?

It seams to me that there was a being who created or universe to keep tiamat imprisoned?

Found in the files section of THIS e-group????

Am i wrong?

Van: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@...
Aan: [email protected]
Verzonden: dinsdag 18 juni 12:57 2013
Onderwerp: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Magnum Opus question

___

You're taking an allegory as literal. Tiamat is NOT a real being but merely an allegory for the kundalini serpent and Marduk Splitting Tiamat in two pieces is an allegory for the Ida and Pingala.

Like it's been said, the Necronomicon is Allegorical and not to be taken literally. It's to be used as an allegorical book for opening the chakras and raising the kundalini.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], John Deventer <deventer_john@... wrote:

Well doesn't the necronomicon state that our universe is made from the evil flesh and blood from the slain ancient ones tiamat and that marduk the son of Satan did this after he slain tiamat?

It seams to me that there was a being who created or universe to keep tiamat imprisoned?

Found in the files section of THIS e-group????

Am i wrong?

Verzonden: dinsdag 18 juni 12:57 2013
Onderwerp: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Magnum Opus question

___

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back