Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Magnum Opus question

If you are immortal and you lose your physical body (die), then you can get a new body.

I don't see why this particular point is so confusing. If you are a god, it is very very VERY difficult for someone to kill you and you don't die by age or disease.

If, for whatever reason, you DID die after becoming a god, then you could just get a new body, like humans do.

Reincarnation is not limited to geography. No matter if you are a god, a human, or a cow, you could be reincarnated on Earth or in Duat if it be the will of Satan or a Demon. All that needs to be there is some members of your species who are having kids.

A god puts you into an unborn fetus and voila. Reincarnation. No matter what planet you are on.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Calm down.

It is said when one dies, he reincarnates. If he finishes Magnum Opus, he doesn't reincarnate, but goes to planet Duat. I am just curious how is possible for one to transfer himself to planet Duat, and afterwards come back to Earth, while remaining in phsyical body. Because as some of our Gods were humans once, it is logical that they went through same process. I am curious about details. So stop yelling and saying such things without saying something actually useful to me, ok? By your saying, there are Gods among us, who don't age or die, which is higly impossible(due to being noticed by other people), given that you didn't gave me an explanation.

------------------------------
On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 6:27 AM PDT egon_88_666 wrote:

And how the fuck can you die being a God? Why you think our Gods were bound 10k years ago instead of being killed? Because they are *immortals*, did you got it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

Yes I understand that about reincarnating, but what when I finish Magnum Opus, and for example, someone kills me. I would go to Duat in spiritual form, and stay there with our Gods, right? But how is it then possible to return to Earth? I understand that Satan has a phsyical body, and that he and other Gods can come by spaceships or by some other means, but what about us? I can't find scientific explanation to how it's possible to have phsyical body on Duat after we die here (with finished Magnum Opus).

Sorry for long message, Im just curious about this as I want to understand everything.

------------------------------
On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 4:22 PM PDT egon_88_666 wrote:

The Gods will come back physically through spaceships.
The Magnum Opus is the completion of the Satan's unfinished work for us, so no need to a complement after this.
When we die (us SS), we go to Duat and stay a few time there before reincarnate here on Earth to complete Satan's work.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dinodizdarevic211" <dinodizdarevic211@ wrote:

When one reaches Magnum Opus while alive, does he have to do any practices to 'upkeep' it? Or simply when one dies, he doesn't reincarnate but goes to Duat?

Does one goes to Duat in only spiritual form or does he have real phsyical body (Do our Gods on Duat have phsyical bodies too?) ?? If so, how is possible to return to Earth afterwards? I mean, to transfer phsyical body through space on such distance.. I'm not sure how it's possible.

Last night I thought about this... Even with my knowledge about astral and physics, I can't understand it totally.

How does the magnum opus keep us physically immortal, what functions in our body makes us die and what would make us stay younger and immortal??? *The organs within our body that causes us to age, what this working can do to eliminate and reverse aging process on physical level* 
Just my curiosity. This can help other members too. 

This is balance between the organ function and substance - Yin and Yang in the Chinese tradition. Where the rate of anabolic reactions and catabolic reactions is in equilibrium and everything within the body is functioning in perfect order. It also has to do with the restoration of telomeres and the activation of so called 'junk' DNA which at present is dormant or inactive in most people yet accounts for a vast percentage of DNA in any given cell.

There are also suggestions that mitochondrial functioning declines as we get older and the prolonging of and coming to an equilibrium of mitochondrial function is another possibility in this scenario (biological immortality).

The important thing to remember though is that our souls are made of light an light permeates all chemicals, cells, molecules and even atoms and subatomic particles. Thus perfection of the soul or spirit brings about perfection of the smallest components of our body and their interrelationships leading to perpetual biological function in a manner conducive to life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back