Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Luciferian Liberation Front

gingerceniceros

As far as I'm concerned jesus christ is not real, he's a fake. So I've been reading everything I can just to know more about anything and everything in general about religion. I am a dedicated SS but I still love to learn about the bullshit some people come up with. And I was reading stuff on the site luciferian liberation front and on the immaculate diception it portrays jesus as being a real et being. Http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/deceive.html and I got to that site from a link on JoS so if its almost like being promoted there then which is it? Is he a fake and non existing fuck or a et fuck?

Hail Father Satan!

It has part truth in it. Jewsus itself is a thoughtform, but there ARE enemy greys and other beings that pretend to be jewsus to fool people. You can see it with jew agers who claim to have channeled "Master Jesus".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gingerceniceros" <gingerceniceros@... wrote:

As far as I'm concerned jesus christ is not real, he's a fake. So I've been reading everything I can just to know more about anything and everything in general about religion. I am a dedicated SS but I still love to learn about the bullshit some people come up with. And I was reading stuff on the site luciferian liberation front and on the immaculate diception it portrays jesus as being a real et being. Http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/deceive.html and I got to that site from a link on JoS so if its almost like being promoted there then which is it? Is he a fake and non existing fuck or a et fuck?

Hail Father Satan!

Yea i read that too. That he was sent to make a conection between man and those alians I think. But I never give thought to that. Hail Satan

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2013 7:24:36 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Luciferian Liberation Front

Hail Father Satan!

Ok. Well then the real question is should I keep reading that site and take it as usefull knoledge or just some more crap? It is called luciferian liberation front so I'm guessing it isent SSism but luciferianism which is differant. Don't they believe that in the storie of adam and eve god is the oppresor and satan (the serpent) somewhat enlightend them to make a choice of free will and being like god knowing right from wrong. And in joy of satan it says that storie was stolen. Adam and eve are actually someother people. But still the same point to it anyways so... just a lil confused. Like I asked should we read LLF as useless knoledge and shit or usefull knoledge to not live by but to keep with us as the same as the teachings of JoS? That's my real question.

the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

It has part truth in it. Jewsus itself is a thoughtform, but there ARE enemy greys and other beings that pretend to be jewsus to fool people. You can see it with jew agers who claim to have channeled "Master Jesus".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gingerceniceros" <gingerceniceros@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Jesus is "real" but not as an actual person who lived, was born on the Earth, died on the cross, etc. All of that is fake.

But "Jesus" esists in the sense that he is actually a collective of evil aliens. He isn't a real person. He is a mask, a costume, that a large group of aliens (which are called "angels" - the ones behind xianity) wear when they want to deceive humans, scare them, steal their energy, etc.

He is a thoughtform that aliens use to suck up human energy and crush the human soul.

The Luciferian Liberation Front is fantastic.

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Father Satan!

It's useful to read it between the lines. It's not 100% correct, but it's worth reading. It has some misinfo where it says for example that the Sumerian and Vedic Gods are the same as the xian god and enemy angels (this is obvious BS) but look at the anti-tracts they have, some of them are great. Read the one called "Something fishy" (LOL).

The things you should get from that site is the alien involvement behind xianity and the entire point that xianity is an alien scam.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ginger <gingerceniceros@... wrote:

Ok. Well then the real question is should I keep reading that site and take it as usefull knoledge or just some more crap? It is called luciferian liberation front so I'm guessing it isent SSism but luciferianism which is differant. Don't they believe that in the storie of adam and eve god is the oppresor and satan (the serpent) somewhat enlightend them to make a choice of free will and being like god knowing right from wrong. And in joy of satan it says that storie was stolen. Adam and eve are actually someother people. But still the same point to it anyways so... just a lil confused. Like I asked should we read LLF as useless knoledge and shit or usefull knoledge to not live by but to keep with us as the same as the teachings of JoS? That's my real question.

the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gingerceniceros" <gingerceniceros@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back