Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Love/Hate

[email protected]

So, when someone has SO much love to give, with no outlet for it; when there's so much beauty to behold with the eyes yet no way to access it. The love built up eventually turns stale, turns into the most ugly hatred imaginable, wanting nothing more than to cause pain, to utterly destroy all beauty...then what

Misery loves company!

This is no way to live, just exist
Any ideas? I have NO ONE. Can't say I have you when your just a screen with letters forming words
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Loneliness is something ALL of us have to deal with at one time or another. Not trying to downplay your pain, just letting you know your not alone.

Have you tried to find new friends? Work? Sports? common interests?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

So, when someone has SO much love to give, with no outlet for it; when there's so much beauty to behold with the eyes yet no way to access it. The love built up eventually turns stale, turns into the most ugly hatred imaginable, wanting nothing more than to cause pain, to utterly destroy all beauty...then what

Misery loves company!

Any ideas? I have NO ONE. Can't say I have you when your just a screen with letters forming words

I hate to be so blunt when your being so kind, but I'm unable to get my wheelchair out of the houseSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 16:04:11 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Love/Hate
  Loneliness is something ALL of us have to deal with at one time or another. Not trying to downplay your pain, just letting you know your not alone.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@... wrote:

Misery loves company!

Learn to attract the things you want in your life. What the point of having knowledge and instructions if one does not learn how to harness it. Excuse me if I make it sound so easy, but when I really really want something, I do what i need to do to obtain it. At one point in time I was like that, I mean I am a good looking guy, but I just simply had a problem with being shy. That is until I found out how easy it really is. Also sometimes I can attract things at will by concentrating on it for a few days and speaking it in existence. This obviously takes a great deal of energy and dedication. Im not rich, but im not complaining either. Now-a-days women practically fall on me like leaves in the autumn. This gets me in a great deal of trouble of course because im married, got married last year.
 Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: Group E-Mail <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 9:41 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Love/Hate

I hate to be so blunt when your being so kind, but I'm unable to get my wheelchair out of the houseSent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 16:04:11 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Love/Hate

Misery loves company!

I know that feeling, I used to experience it before coming to Satan.
you can also practice astral projection. personally, i believe its something everyone should practice cuz no matter who you are (with the obvious exception of kikes) it is the most beautiful thing you will experience.
although I myself have yet to master it, i study it everyday and look forward to doing it myself.
(ps, if your a guy, look up david deangelo, I found him when I wanted know how to "make a girl fall in love with me" [i was a shy person too] and I came across him)
I'm sorry if you aren't tho, but keep your head up and adhere to the advice given from HP Mac Friday.It may take time, but thats where the words 'consistency' and 'dedication' come in.
Also, Satan is always there for his own, when I am down/alone, I reflect on all that he has done for me. (On the JoS, HP Maxine says to write in a journal all the things he has done for you, which is great advice when you have it all written on paper).
keep your faith strong and I hope this helped!!!! 
HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hell ya! Astral projection! I've wanted to do this since grade school, and recently, out of nowhere, I sat up, astraly, and the first thing I did was sit up and wiggle my toes! Remember I haven't moved my ankles or toes in two years, but ya, I'll be pursuing this much more diligently now.
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 15:43:05 -0400To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Love/Hate
you can also practice astral projection. personally, i believe its something everyone should practice cuz no matter who you are (with the obvious exception of kikes) it is the most beautiful thing you will experience.
although I myself have yet to master it, i study it everyday and look forward to doing it myself.
(ps, if your a guy, look up david deangelo, I found him when I wanted know how to "make a girl fall in love with me" [i was a shy person too] and I came across him)
I'm sorry if you aren't tho, but keep your head up and adhere to the advice given from HP Mac Friday.It may take time, but thats where the words 'consistency' and 'dedication' come in.
Also, Satan is always there for his own, when I am down/alone, I reflect on all that he has done for me. (On the JoS, HP Maxine says to write in a journal all the things he has done for you, which is great advice when you have it all written on paper).
HAIL SATAN!!!!

You don't have assistants or other care providers who can take you around wherever you need to go?

wanna go to a bar? hook up a ride and buy the ladies some drinks.

Or even better than bars, try ONLINE dating.
There must be sites for disabled chats, COMMON INTERESTS. That sort of thing.

Saying you are in a wheel chair is an excuse.

Hailz

I hate to be so blunt when your being so kind, but I'm unable to get my wheelchair out of the house

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 16:04:11
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Love/Hate

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@ wrote:

Misery loves company!

Darklady's right. I see people in wheelchairs out and about all the time.

You said you can't get your wheelchair out of the house? At all? If not, your city will pay to make it wheelchair-accessible. Or an organization in your city. They have to, can't keep someone cooped up like that. Look into it, I'm 99% positive someone will help, free of charge to you.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

You don't have assistants or other care providers who can take you around wherever you need to go?

wanna go to a bar? hook up a ride and buy the ladies some drinks.

Or even better than bars, try ONLINE dating.
There must be sites for disabled chats, COMMON INTERESTS. That sort of thing.

Saying you are in a wheel chair is an excuse.

Hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], eremoslukos8@ wrote:

I hate to be so blunt when your being so kind, but I'm unable to get my wheelchair out of the house

Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 16:04:11
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Love/Hate

Misery loves company!

although I do not remember it, at some point after I stopped attending the same HS as my friends they swore to me that they saw me in the hallway and as they tried to approach I vanished through the wall.

Hell ya! Astral projection! I've wanted to do this since grade school, and recently, out of nowhere, I sat up, astraly, and the first thing I did was sit up and wiggle my toes! Remember I haven't moved my ankles or toes in two years, but ya, I'll be pursuing this much more diligently now.
HAIL SATAN!!!

Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 15:43:05
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Love/Hate

you can also practice astral projection. personally, i believe its something
everyone should practice cuz no matter who you are (with the obvious
exception of kikes) it is the most beautiful thing you will experience.

although I myself have yet to master it, i study it everyday and look
forward to doing it myself.

(ps, if your a guy, look up david deangelo, I found him when I wanted know
how to "make a girl fall in love with me" [i was a shy person too] and I
came across him)

I'm sorry if you aren't tho, but keep your head up and adhere to the advice
given from HP Mac Friday.
It may take time, but thats where the words 'consistency' and 'dedication'
come in.

Also, Satan is always there for his own, when I am down/alone, I reflect on
all that he has done for me. (On the JoS, HP Maxine says to write in a
journal all the things he has done for you, which is great advice when you
have it all written on paper).

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back