Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Lords Prayer

jokerjake6

I Devised a lords prayer for father satan. Read it and let me know what you think. It can be revised via suggestion on how to make it MORE blasphemous to christ. Im hoping it can take hold on future Satanists.
Our Father, who art in HellSacred is thy nameThrough your kingdom of lightYour truth bestowedFor as above, then so below.Return us this day our birthright,And enlighten our knowledgeTo victor our fight.Lead us to your left path,And deliver us from YeshuaFor thou art the TRUE powerThe TRUE father, and our gloryForever and everAve Satanis

<td val[/IMG]My fellow satanist as for me I desire to live and commit my all entire life to him.i always want and in contact with my gods.fellow satanist though things are so tense and hard for me.no rent am being evicted tommorow 9 th april.bt even if hail satan I love and am proud to be a satanist forever.
I pray satan hear me and incite the specific god to deliver an answer for me.that I dnt look foolish in the stupid holy spirit and a failure jesus .
Hail satan Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Lords Prayer
Sent: Mon, Apr 7, 2014 3:01:54 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I Devised a lords prayer for father satan. Read it and let me know what you think. It can be revised via suggestion on how to make it MORE blasphemous to christ. Im hoping it can take hold on future Satanists.
Our Father, who art in HellSacred is thy nameThrough your kingdom of lightYour truth bestowedFor as above, then so below.Return us this day our birthright,And enlighten our knowledgeTo victor our fight.Lead us to your left path,And deliver us from YeshuaFor thou art the TRUE powerThe TRUE father, and our gloryForever and everAve Satanis [/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back