Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Looking for quit smoking/dipping meditation?

american_soldier_nc

I have been dipping for years, and i know it slows your mental productivity down like all other drugs or substances that affect the brain. I was hoping to find help with a meditation program that would help me fight the cravings and mood swings.

Hail Satan

Copenhagen makes me feel so good?? Bah. I've wanted to quit it too. I've only started dipping so I could get away with it at school. I haven't had one in a week, and I wanna quit too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "american_soldier_nc" wrote:

I have been dipping for years, and i know it slows your mental productivity down like all other drugs or substances that affect the brain. I was hoping to find help with a meditation program that would help me fight the cravings and mood swings.

Hail Satan

There is a meditation From High Priest Jake Carlson That Heals Addiction.    
--- In [email protected], "american_soldier_nc" wrote:

Hail Satan

Here it is.  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Satanicga ... ssage/1948    --- In [email protected], "aldric.strickland" wrote:
There is a meditation From High Priest Jake Carlson That Heals
Addiction.

--- In [email protected], "american_soldier_nc" wrote:

I have been dipping for years, and i know it slows your mental
productivity down like all other drugs or substances that affect the
brain. I was hoping to find help with a meditation program that would
help me fight the cravings and mood swings.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back