Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Looking for martial arts.

zygisrko1

I am searching for a martial arts that compliments our energy and physical being.
I heard of qigong before but I do not really trust many of the sites I come across saying they have instructional videos of training.

Does anyone have good resources particularly about it accompanied with more knowledge on the subject at hand?
I would like to try to start training.

A soft style martial art, like kung fu is about motion and beauty. A hard style martial art, like karate is about self defense.  Kung fu can be effective, but you need a hard style first.  I have studied in both, and am very proficient.

Jason

Interesting, Is there any particular styles or resources you have which I could further research onto this subject?

---In [email protected], <jaycm1980@... wrote :

A soft style martial art, like kung fu is about motion and beauty. A hard style martial art, like karate is about self defense.  Kung fu can be effective, but you need a hard style first.  I have studied in both, and am very proficient.

Jason

Look up YouTube videos of Qigong. I use a 20 minute program that works very well. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 27, 2016, at 0:54, "zygtarvydas@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I am searching for a martial arts that compliments our energy and physical being.
I heard of qigong before but I do not really trust many of the sites I come across saying they have instructional videos of training.

Does anyone have good resources particularly about it accompanied with more knowledge on the subject at hand?

A hard style like Karate, also you could try thai boxing, kick boxing.  Tae Kwon Do emphasizes kicking a little too much.  Eventually you will need to fight on your back with grappling, that can come later. Avoid Akido, because you have to be very proficient to pull that off.  It takes years.  Kung Fu is cool, but that's for later on as well. 

On Thursday, January 28, 2016 12:23 PM, "zygtarvydas@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Interesting, Is there any particular styles or resources you have which I could further research onto this subject?

---In [email protected], <jaycm1980@... wrote :

Jason

Try boxing as well. Easier to learn styles. So many mc dojos out there. So be careful.
On Jan 27, 2016 6:56 PM, "zygtarvydas@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back