Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

looking for a mentor

cazafterclark

Hi everyone! Im not dedicated yet, but im very interested in doing so. Im very skeptical due to lack of trust. Ive read JoS a few times, it offers many solutions to my desires and or issues. Ive never believed in anything before as much as I do now because it clears up the fog of existence. Also what is very weird, my whole life (im 19) i have always seen the number 436, you add those together and the product is 13.. I feel my soul kind of already belongs to him... since ive grown up from 7yrs old, doing what I want, and getting what I want no matter how it was done. Im looking for a mentor to just help me out or to talk with. My friend is currently as well into the Satanism but hes definitely not as serious as me

The Gods are our teachers. Spiritual Satanism is self-reliance, studying, practice and experience. You learn by studying and doing, practice and experience.Be sure to read and study www.joyofsatan.org and www.exposingchristianity.com

On Saturday, September 6, 2014 1:04 PM, "cazafterclark@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi everyone! Im not dedicated yet, but im very interested in doing so. Im very skeptical due to lack of trust. Ive read JoS a few times, it offers many solutions to my desires and or issues. Ive never believed in anything before as much as I do now because it clears up the fog of existence. Also what is very weird, my whole life (im 19) i have always seen the number 436, you add those together and the product is 13.. I feel my soul kind of already belongs to him... since ive grown up from 7yrs old, doing what I want, and getting what I want no matter how it was done. Im looking for a mentor to just help me out or to talk with. My friend is currently as well into the Satanism but hes definitely not as serious as me

Hii, I'm new as well, but from what I've read, the Jos site is your mentor. This is a personal journey. When you're stuck on something, just ask questions about it. It's all about you. :)

The best mentor in Satanism is Satan himself first, your Guardian Demon second (who is kind of your link to Satan anyway but that's another story). No Earthly teacher can provide you with that which the aforementioned will. HAIL SATAN!

I didnt see this before I reposted ..smh. but alright ill try it out. Its just alot I dont understand.

Good reply .

Satan and the guardian demon are the mentors.

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth
Hail Ina and all the demons

I am looking for a group in Williamsburg vs to hold rituals to learn and seek guidance an benefactor who will help me realise all my dreams. to have the good life for my son and I.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back