Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Long awaited death of an enemy

vabzirteloch

Some 7-8 years ago I accidentally met one of my neighbors on the street, and we talked a little. He said that he found kitten in his backyard (there are a lot of cats in the area), and he killed them because he didn't want them there. He told me almost triumphantly that he threw them in a barrel of water then he put the lid on and they drowned.

How could anyone treat animals like this? I love cats and this was really upsetting for me. I immediately developed a strong hate towards this fucking asshole, and since then I hoped for his miserable death, I wanted him to suffer.

About 1 year ago he was diagnosed with stomach cancer, he has lost a lot of weight, last time I saw him he looked like a walking skeleton.
I was so happy that my wish came true, though I don't remember throwing any curse on him.

He died 2 days ago. I heard about his death from 2 sources (2 neighbors of his), both of them announced it like if it was some huge catastrophe. I was like 'oh really? ok.', then I changed subject. I'm really happy, I think he really deserved it.

I don't care if it sounds cruel to some people here, each of those little kitten's lives worth a thousand times more than that of this asshole.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

No! you are right he did deserve it. I adore.cats sooooo mich. Haagenti is my gd. I honestly hoped that his stomach cancer was slow and painful. If he would have told me what he did to the kitten I think me and him would have been fighting right then and there. No joke man. how could someone do this shit. Shows how humanity has lost many things one of being not considerate of life. This guy deserved it. That motherfucker..

------------------------------
On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 7:00 AM EST vabzirteloch wrote:

Some 7-8 years ago I accidentally met one of my neighbors on the street, and we talked a little. He said that he found kitten in his backyard (there are a lot of cats in the area), and he killed them because he didn't want them there. He told me almost triumphantly that he threw them in a barrel of water then he put the lid on and they drowned.

How could anyone treat animals like this? I love cats and this was really upsetting for me. I immediately developed a strong hate towards this fucking asshole, and since then I hoped for his miserable death, I wanted him to suffer.

About 1 year ago he was diagnosed with stomach cancer, he has lost a lot of weight, last time I saw him he looked like a walking skeleton.
I was so happy that my wish came true, though I don't remember throwing any curse on him.

He died 2 days ago. I heard about his death from 2 sources (2 neighbors of his), both of them announced it like if it was some huge catastrophe. I was like 'oh really? ok.', then I changed subject. I'm really happy, I think he really deserved it.

I don't care if it sounds cruel to some people here, each of those little kitten's lives worth a thousand times more than that of this asshole.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

I am of the same opinion here. They do not deserve any good. 

Hail Satan!
Pe 18-jan.-2013, la 00:54, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... a scris:

No! you are right he did deserve it. I adore.cats sooooo mich. Haagenti is my gd. I honestly hoped that his stomach cancer was slow and painful. If he would have told me what he did to the kitten I think me and him would have been fighting right then and there. No joke man. how could someone do this shit. Shows how humanity has lost many things one of being not considerate of life. This guy deserved it. That motherfucker..

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

If it were me I'd get a black ski mask, sneak over to the bastards place, and best the shit out him.
I like cats too

Ryan Harrison's iPhone 
On Jan 17, 2013, at 5:43 PM, Thomas Schweitzer <thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

That would be illegal. 

Hail Satan!
Pe 18-jan.-2013, la 03:23, Hotstudman95 <hotstudman95@... a scris:

If it were me I'd get a black ski mask, sneak over to the bastards place, and best the shit out him.
I like cats too

Ryan Harrison's iPhone 

Hail Satan!

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

I have anger issues so I know it's wrong but doing so to assholes like that deserve it.  Although one I suppose could research animal welfare and animal cruelty laws of where one lives and report the person also I suppose

Ryan Harrison's iPhone 
On Jan 17, 2013, at 6:39 PM, Thomas Schweitzer <thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:
  That would be illegal. 

Hail Satan!
Pe 18-jan.-2013, la 03:23, Hotstudman95 <hotstudman95@... a scris:

I like cats too

Ryan Harrison's iPhone 

Hail Satan!

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

To the law, it dosn't matter if you have anger issues or if the person deserves it. It is still breaking and entering, and assult. And is illegal. We do not allow people promting or posting of illegal activities within these groups, joking or not, these can be used against you. So just be careful and next time keep it to yourself.

Responsibility to the responsible.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hotstudman95 wrote:

I have anger issues so I know it's wrong but doing so to assholes like that deserve it. Although one I suppose could research animal welfare and animal cruelty laws of where one lives and report the person also I suppose

Ryan Harrison's iPhone

On Jan 17, 2013, at 6:39 PM, Thomas Schweitzer wrote:

That would be illegal.

Hail Satan!

Pe 18-jan.-2013, la 03:23, Hotstudman95 a scris:

I like cats too

Ryan Harrison's iPhone

On Jan 17, 2013, at 5:43 PM, Thomas Schweitzer wrote:

Hail Satan!

Pe 18-jan.-2013, la 00:54, Shannon Outlaw a scris:

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

Could not this be revenge of the cats he killed? They - coalesed into one energy unit - and ate out his core!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hotstudman95 wrote:

I have anger issues so I know it's wrong but doing so to assholes like that deserve it. Although one I suppose could research animal welfare and animal cruelty laws of where one lives and report the person also I suppose

Ryan Harrison's iPhone

That would be illegal.

Hail Satan!

I like cats too

Ryan Harrison's iPhone

Hail Satan!

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

Sure sounds like that scumbag was a kike. It is like them to go around
torturing innocent animals for no reason. Did that kitten attempt to
attack that thing first? Did the kitten simply accidentally fall into
the barrel and the lid drop on, and the kike simply refuse to help the
kitten? I don't think so--deliberately drowning an innocent kitten for
no reason sure sounds like shit a kike would pull.

I can only hope that, not only that thing had tons of pain and suffering
during its death, but that it was left destitute. If that thing planned
to leave an inheritance to other kikes, they no more deserve any of it.
As I see it, the kitten deserves the inheritance more than that thing
(and, given the way it treated the kitten on purpose, I am presuming it
to be a kike) ever did.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw wrote:

No! you are right he did deserve it. I adore.cats sooooo mich.
Haagenti is my gd. I honestly hoped that his stomach cancer was slow and
painful. If he would have told me what he did to the kitten I think me
and him would have been fighting right then and there. No joke man. how
could someone do this shit. Shows how humanity has lost many things one
of being not considerate of life. This guy deserved it. That
motherfucker..

Some 7-8 years ago I accidentally met one of my neighbors on the
street, and we talked a little. He said that he found kitten in his
backyard (there are a lot of cats in the area), and he killed them
because he didn't want them there. He told me almost triumphantly that
he threw them in a barrel of water then he put the lid on and they
drowned.

How could anyone treat animals like this? I love cats and this was
really upsetting for me. I immediately developed a strong hate towards
this fucking asshole, and since then I hoped for his miserable death, I
wanted him to suffer.

About 1 year ago he was diagnosed with stomach cancer, he has lost a
lot of weight, last time I saw him he looked like a walking skeleton.
I was so happy that my wish came true, though I don't remember
throwing any curse on him.

He died 2 days ago. I heard about his death from 2 sources (2
neighbors of his), both of them announced it like if it was some huge
catastrophe. I was like 'oh really? ok.', then I changed subject. I'm
really happy, I think he really deserved it.

I don't care if it sounds cruel to some people here, each of those
little kitten's lives worth a thousand times more than that of this
asshole.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

Could be a kike
A serial killer
Or both
That's just 1 theory though
Ryan Harrison's iPhone 
On Jan 17, 2013, at 10:12 PM, "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

to be a kike) ever did.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw wrote:

motherfucker..

drowned.

wanted him to suffer.

asshole.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

This was the first thought that came into my mind as well. Given the sick mind these parasites posses, it wouldn't surprise me at all. 

Hail Satan!
Pe 18-jan.-2013, la 07:30, Hotstudman95 <hotstudman95@... a scris:

Could be a kike
A serial killer
Or both
That's just 1 theory though
Ryan Harrison's iPhone 
On Jan 17, 2013, at 10:12 PM, "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

to be a kike) ever did.

motherfucker..

drowned.

wanted him to suffer.

asshole.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

As far as I know he wasn't a kike. Nowadays people don't have to be a kike to behave like a kike. They forced their fucking behavior upon us, so a lot of people are like them.

He was old, about 70 I guess, but he was in quite a good health until this illness.

I told my grandmother several times that I'm so angry at him, and she said: 'Forgive him for this already! This is the way people get rid of unwanted animals down in the country.'
My grandma was born in the country, but later she moved here (to the capital).

I just said a little WHAT THE FUCK??? People are being sorry for every little fucking thing from hurting others' feelings to accidentally breaking a window, but murdering several innocent animals doesn't push the 'sorry button' in their minds???

I told her what if I had put that fucking catkiller in the barrel with his entire family, is that good too? She said that 'but animals are different'.

That's when I realized that she's totally brainwashed with this kike mentality (she lived in the communist era for 44 years so I don't wonder why), so I finished arguing with her.

I's sad that people think there is a huge difference between taking the life of an animal and taking the life of a human being.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" wrote:

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

i hate people like that!  back in high school, people would make fun of me cuz i was a vegetarian. im like whats to make fun of? how is not wanting to eat animals because their cute and i love them something to make fun of? lol. 
during freshman year, a lot of guys still did that little " i have a crush on you so im gonna make fun of you and bully you until you cry" thing that boys do. lol. 
my now fiance used to call me an "alien" back in 2004-2005 in 5th grade (because i was the "weird kid" of our school, and i wasnt afraid to be my cute funny playful happy weird silly self :). i must have been 10 years old, and he was 12. i used to go home and cry a lot, because boys were so mean to me.
even now, when these guys are 19, 20, or 21, they still do this teasing thing.one boy would put hamburgers and things right up to my lips, and try to make me eat it, that was like last year, or 2. they would say "i love hunting, when i get to shoot the deer bastards, and slice them up and eat them. yum" and would say things like if a cat walked on their property they would shoot it, run it over with a car, skin it alive, burn them etc. 
and these guys would just be laughing, and smiling. im like. ?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? how is this funny? what is this a show off thing towards other guys? because purposely hurting animals DOESNT make them any more of a man.
in fact, less than that. people that enjoy hurting animals like this, are because they are weak, and cant fight someone their own size, or strength. this is a control thing. just like rapists, they rape girls because they are weaker, smaller, and so they feel like they are in control of something, or they feel "more like a man" or something in their minds.   these types of behavior are seen in people who think that they have NO control over anything in their life.  many people like this can end up being cops. BAD cops. the cops you hear about that pull someone over, and end up raping them, and go home and beat their wives, children and animals. and they get away with it easier because they are cops. there are even good people, who become cops, or other jobs where they would hold lots of power, and  get this sense of "control", and then just end up getting to crazy caught up in the craving for control and power.
i hate DUMB people! lol
<3 Hail Satan!  Hail Glasya-Labolas!  Hail Astaroth!  Hail Haagenti!  Hail Azazel!  Hail Lillith!  Hail Beezlebub!  Hail Anubis!  Hail Raum!  Hail Amon Ra!  Hail Andras!  Hail Horus!  Hail Thoth!  Hail the Gods of Duat!  Ge gemenanza torsvl! <3
<font>"THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN 
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID

On Jan 17, 2013, at 10:37 PM, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
  To the law, it dosn't matter if you have anger issues or if the person deserves it. It is still breaking and entering, and assult. And is illegal. We do not allow people promting or posting of illegal activities within these groups, joking or not, these can be used against you. So just be careful and next time keep it to yourself.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Ryan Harrison's iPhone

That would be illegal.

Hail Satan!

I like cats too

Ryan Harrison's iPhone

Hail Satan!

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

<3 Hail Satan!  Hail Glasya-Labolas!  Hail Astaroth!  Hail Haagenti!  Hail Azazel!  Hail Lillith!  Hail Beezlebub!  Hail Anubis!  Hail Raum!  Hail Amon Ra!  Hail Andras!  Hail Horus!  Hail Thoth!  Hail the Gods of Duat!  Ge gemenanza torsvl! <3
<font>"THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN 
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID

On Jan 17, 2013, at 10:37 PM, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Ryan Harrison's iPhone

That would be illegal.

Hail Satan!

I like cats too

Ryan Harrison's iPhone

Hail Satan!

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back