Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Light being/ Atlantis....

RobertS

I met a person this week who's some kind of psychic,
It is a father of one of my friends.
I just met him a small week ago and this week I went for dinner at there place and his father started to talk to me.
He said already the first time I have seen you I knew already there whas something special about you.
He said something about he felt a lot of enery comming from my heart chakra (positve energy) and knew I whas like him, a light being, and that I did flee from Atlantis in the past ( I aloud him to read me during the conversation I had with him, and he laid his hand at my back just around the top of my spine).
He also mentioned I must have been Egyption or Mayan in the past, and that I have not long to live here on earth, and mentioned also that they are going to take me with them to change in to something new.
Now I believe his words are truth, also becouse of the signs around it and I even checkt it with my pendulum and it seems to be correct.

Now I wonder what you people think about it?
And what is a light being exactly? In Satanic terms?

Greetings,
Robert.

Hail Satan and The Gods of Old!

I have heard of this too, in reading a lot of Doreen Virtue's books (WARNING: her books talk about new age 'love', angels and working with them, and other piles of shit.)

A lightbeing would probably be something like an alien, or one small part of the whole, "The One". The One is where a lot of souls go when they die. They are reabsorbed into that huge enormous energy pool(where the alien nordics, greys, and other hostile ETs to humanity and Father Satan and all that He stands for) draw from.

This is not my idea (the above), this is something that I read by HP Maxine from the JoS site. I can't find the article right now, but if I do, I will post it up.

My understanding is that Atlantis DID exist once, and they were spiritually advanced. There are lots of guesses to where Atlantis once stood, but I am guessing it is in the Mediterreanean (spelling?)
near the coast of Italy.

Their demise was that a few people of that civilization wanted power for themselves, and were able to build powerful enough weapons to tip the balance of Atlantis, and thus the place ended up being sunk into the ocean.
The Atlanteans worked a lot with large crystals (which have their own energies, properties, and powers) and they could also build beds, temples, and other places made of and with crystals to heal people using the power of the crystals, the sun, the moon, sunset and sunrise, vibrations of song and music, as well as working together. They were a peaceful and loving people.

As for a Lightbeing in Satanic terms, I couldn't guess.
However, in reading a lot of different books and paths before coming to Satanism, I can tell you that we are reincarnated, usually from different planets, or different realms of being (Faerie, dragons, other Elementals.) I say this because it is true, I have seen people's true astral form at times, and their human form looks very much like it, only with human colouring.

Some of us have come from different planets, and these planets (I seriously couldn't tell you which ones are hostile to humanity and to Father... please continue reading more of the "Sermons from Satan" on the JoS site, and praying to Father and your Guardian Demons for help and guidance on this matter) may be in our star system, or from further away. The purpose of so many beings coming to Earth to be reincarnated is to help shift the earth into a higher vibration spiritually, as well as help to usher in the Age of Aquarius (which is when Father will have complete rule again.) Their purpose is to help guide, prepare, and teach people about their spirituality and roots. Hence the huge floodgates open now about spirituality (just look at the bookstores, all the different paths, religions, and cults that have sprung up in the past 40 years.)

It's always fun and interesting to know where we came from originally, although it's not really that important.

Once you work on your psychic sight, you are able to look at people (whether face-to-face, from a picture, or from their vibes/energy as well as their aura patterns) you will be able to discern if they were originally from another planet, if they are from Faerie (mermaids, dragons, pixies, nymphs, etc.). Sounds a bit out there, I know, but I can see this with a lot of people, as well as pictures.
I am familiar with the Realms of Faerie (yes, it DOES exist), not so much with ETs, and other planets.

Concerning your friend's father, I have some warning words, because although I don't know you, it's really easy to get sucked into something so safe, feel-good, and all about love love love.

I used to be a really heavy New-Ager, as much as I was an xtian. I am familiar with a lot of those new age philosophies and beliefs.
They talk a lot about unconditional love, about spreading love, not war, and it's really wishy-washy, feel good, offending none and just peace and not dealing with, or facing negativity. Everything is about positive vibes.
This is unhealthy because not everything is love and light and perfection. This is one of the major flaws of new age philosophies and religion. Everything has a balance, and darkness, hurt, anger, fear, and doubt has to be dealt with in a healthy manner, not ignored or avoided, as many of these new age paths advocate.

"Surround yourself with loving people", "think of love, be love", etc. etc.

The thing is, Love is not given unconditionally. Love is the not answer or solution to every problem in the world today. Avoiding any "dark" or "negative" human emotion or problem, whether in oneself or the world, is unhealthy and not human.

As Satanists, we are taught and guided on how to empower ourselves, our life, and also attaining Godhead, which is the ultimate role of Satanism. The New Age path only talks about "being one with all", "loving everyone", etc.

Satanism is finding strength within yourself and using the innate powers and gifts that Father has given EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US, while New Age religions only preach about love and forgiveness.

Also, a lot of those new age religions promote working with ETs and other lightbeings (these could be those books called Kryon, the Pleidians, Greys, as well as angels.)
This is another way to get humanity to trust alien invaders that are hostile to Father and to humanity, to use them as hosts, and to use their energy/prayers for their own means, none of which are helpful to humanity.

I know, because I have read many of those books, and worked with angels, before I became a Satanist. That feeling of calm, love, peace, wholeness and "oneness" is very addictive, and safe feeling. Don't let it fool you. I have been tricked by an angel, who made a real fool of me.

Question everything, take nothing at first sight.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Lord Enlil!
Hail all the true Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RobertS" <robertdaemian@... wrote:

I just met him a small week ago and this week I went for dinner at there place and his father started to talk to me.
He said already the first time I have seen you I knew already there whas something special about you.
He said something about he felt a lot of enery comming from my heart chakra (positve energy) and knew I whas like him, a light being, and that I did flee from Atlantis in the past ( I aloud him to read me during the conversation I had with him, and he laid his hand at my back just around the top of my spine).
He also mentioned I must have been Egyption or Mayan in the past, and that I have not long to live here on earth, and mentioned also that they are going to take me with them to change in to something new.
Now I believe his words are truth, also becouse of the signs around it and I even checkt it with my pendulum and it seems to be correct.

Greetings,
Robert.

I found an article "Satanic Love" from the JoS website, Sermons from Satan.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... cLove.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "attilacat" <attilacat@... wrote:

I have heard of this too, in reading a lot of Doreen Virtue's books (WARNING: her books talk about new age 'love', angels and working with them, and other piles of shit.)

A lightbeing would probably be something like an alien, or one small part of the whole, "The One". The One is where a lot of souls go when they die. They are reabsorbed into that huge enormous energy pool(where the alien nordics, greys, and other hostile ETs to humanity and Father Satan and all that He stands for) draw from.

This is not my idea (the above), this is something that I read by HP Maxine from the JoS site. I can't find the article right now, but if I do, I will post it up.

My understanding is that Atlantis DID exist once, and they were spiritually advanced. There are lots of guesses to where Atlantis once stood, but I am guessing it is in the Mediterreanean (spelling?)
near the coast of Italy.

Their demise was that a few people of that civilization wanted power for themselves, and were able to build powerful enough weapons to tip the balance of Atlantis, and thus the place ended up being sunk into the ocean.
The Atlanteans worked a lot with large crystals (which have their own energies, properties, and powers) and they could also build beds, temples, and other places made of and with crystals to heal people using the power of the crystals, the sun, the moon, sunset and sunrise, vibrations of song and music, as well as working together. They were a peaceful and loving people.

However, in reading a lot of different books and paths before coming to Satanism, I can tell you that we are reincarnated, usually from different planets, or different realms of being (Faerie, dragons, other Elementals.) I say this because it is true, I have seen people's true astral form at times, and their human form looks very much like it, only with human colouring.

Some of us have come from different planets, and these planets (I seriously couldn't tell you which ones are hostile to humanity and to Father... please continue reading more of the "Sermons from Satan" on the JoS site, and praying to Father and your Guardian Demons for help and guidance on this matter) may be in our star system, or from further away. The purpose of so many beings coming to Earth to be reincarnated is to help shift the earth into a higher vibration spiritually, as well as help to usher in the Age of Aquarius (which is when Father will have complete rule again.) Their purpose is to help guide, prepare, and teach people about their spirituality and roots. Hence the huge floodgates open now about spirituality (just look at the bookstores, all the different paths, religions, and cults that have sprung up in the past 40 years.)

It's always fun and interesting to know where we came from originally, although it's not really that important.

Once you work on your psychic sight, you are able to look at people (whether face-to-face, from a picture, or from their vibes/energy as well as their aura patterns) you will be able to discern if they were originally from another planet, if they are from Faerie (mermaids, dragons, pixies, nymphs, etc.). Sounds a bit out there, I know, but I can see this with a lot of people, as well as pictures.
I am familiar with the Realms of Faerie (yes, it DOES exist), not so much with ETs, and other planets.

Concerning your friend's father, I have some warning words, because although I don't know you, it's really easy to get sucked into something so safe, feel-good, and all about love love love.

I used to be a really heavy New-Ager, as much as I was an xtian. I am familiar with a lot of those new age philosophies and beliefs.
They talk a lot about unconditional love, about spreading love, not war, and it's really wishy-washy, feel good, offending none and just peace and not dealing with, or facing negativity. Everything is about positive vibes.
This is unhealthy because not everything is love and light and perfection. This is one of the major flaws of new age philosophies and religion. Everything has a balance, and darkness, hurt, anger, fear, and doubt has to be dealt with in a healthy manner, not ignored or avoided, as many of these new age paths advocate.

The thing is, Love is not given unconditionally. Love is the not answer or solution to every problem in the world today. Avoiding any "dark" or "negative" human emotion or problem, whether in oneself or the world, is unhealthy and not human.

As Satanists, we are taught and guided on how to empower ourselves, our life, and also attaining Godhead, which is the ultimate role of Satanism. The New Age path only talks about "being one with all", "loving everyone", etc.

Satanism is finding strength within yourself and using the innate powers and gifts that Father has given EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US, while New Age religions only preach about love and forgiveness.

Also, a lot of those new age religions promote working with ETs and other lightbeings (these could be those books called Kryon, the Pleidians, Greys, as well as angels.)
This is another way to get humanity to trust alien invaders that are hostile to Father and to humanity, to use them as hosts, and to use their energy/prayers for their own means, none of which are helpful to humanity.

I know, because I have read many of those books, and worked with angels, before I became a Satanist. That feeling of calm, love, peace, wholeness and "oneness" is very addictive, and safe feeling. Don't let it fool you. I have been tricked by an angel, who made a real fool of me.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Lord Enlil!
Hail all the true Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RobertS" <robertdaemian@ wrote:

Greetings,
Robert.

Thank you very much for your reply!
your story made a lot of sense to me!
About the existence of fearies I knew already they are indeed very real even I never seen one, but I just know!
But My sight is not fully open yet I have to work on that.
But what I can see are faint colorless aura's and weird purple blue and redish kind a cloud like spirit things even in my house and bedroom just floading or flying across the room and hallways, and some times weird shadow kind of things in almost rough human like shapes!
Anyways I shall question father further about the subject of Light beings and such And what my exact goal is here as a "Light being" even I do not like the term Light being for it sounds a bit xtian to me but have no other words for it and my English writing is not very well(I'm from Holland).
My guardian Demon I don't know yet, I have tried to ask a couple of times with my pendulum but each time something whas messing with me or so! So I stopt using the pendulum for this and still looking for a way that works for me to find out! I have tried it trough dreams But Im a quite a heavy sleeper so I do not remember much of my dreams only rearly and than they are most often so strange I Dont understand them realy!
Also Thanx for your warnings! I shall keep them in mind!
My intuition is also quite strong so that would be helpfull too!
Again thanx for your reply and sorry for the long story, I just started typing and just more and more came out like an automatic pilot or so, I have that some times.

Greetings
Robert.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "attilacat" <attilacat@... wrote:

near the coast of Italy.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Lord Enlil!
Hail all the true Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RobertS" <robertdaemian@ wrote:

Greetings,
Robert.

I hate being such an active poster, I feel like a troll sometimes. =p

But here is an article that may help you, and others, understand more about the different races of ETs, that I read and found very helpful:

http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/aliens.html

This is relevant to your original posts, since a lot of New Agers like to work with "benevolent" beings, and it's really hard to know who is our enemy, and who is not. A lot of Lightbeings ARE ETs, and many are here on Earth at this time to HELP humanity spiritually.

But there are also people who are actual HOSTS to other ETs, who want to bring mankind to their knees.

Hail Father Enki! Hail Lord Enlil! Hail the True Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "RobertS" <robertdaemian@... wrote:

About the existence of fearies I knew already they are indeed very real even I never seen one, but I just know!
But what I can see are faint colorless aura's and weird purple blue and redish kind a cloud like spirit things even in my house and bedroom just floading or flying across the room and hallways, and some times weird shadow kind of things in almost rough human like shapes!
Anyways I shall question father further about the subject of Light beings and such And what my exact goal is here as a "Light being" even I do not like the term Light being for it sounds a bit xtian to me but have no other words for it and my English writing is not very well(I'm from Holland).
My guardian Demon I don't know yet, I have tried to ask a couple of times with my pendulum but each time something whas messing with me or so! So I stopt using the pendulum for this and still looking for a way that works for me to find out! I have tried it trough dreams But Im a quite a heavy sleeper so I do not remember much of my dreams only rearly and than they are most often so strange I Dont understand them realy!
Again thanx for your reply and sorry for the long story, I just started typing and just more and more came out like an automatic pilot or so, I have that some times.

Greetings
Robert.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "attilacat" <attilacat@ wrote:

near the coast of Italy.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Lord Enlil!
Hail all the true Gods!

Greetings,
Robert.

Thanx for the extra info!
I started doing research on E.T myself also but this link i didn't check yet.
Also downloaded some videos from youtube about E.T's and such, but there is also alot of garbage about it just like a bitch claims Enki is evill or so, and that she has contact with him, telling here he want destruction of humanity or something,the lying bitch!
It realy pist me off when I had seen one of those videos.
Anyway Thanx! Trusted info about this subject is always welcome!

greetings,
Robert.

Hail Satan!
Hail The Gods of Old!

I hate being such an active poster, I feel like a troll sometimes. =p

But here is an article that may help you, and others, understand more about the different races of ETs, that I read and found very helpful:

http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org/aliens.html

This is relevant to your original posts, since a lot of New Agers like to work with "benevolent" beings, and it's really hard to know who is our enemy, and who is not. A lot of Lightbeings ARE ETs, and many are here on Earth at this time to HELP humanity spiritually.

But there are also people who are actual HOSTS to other ETs, who want to bring mankind to their knees.

Hail Father Enki! Hail Lord Enlil! Hail the True Gods!

Greetings
Robert.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "attilacat" <attilacat@ wrote:

near the coast of Italy.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Lord Enlil!
Hail all the true Gods!

Greetings,
Robert.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back