Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Li Ching-Yuen

Either that, or having achieved a high degree of the gold working. Knowing as Qi-gong is the far-east spiritual path to immortality.
Lucius Oria
HAIL SATAN

Im sure Qui gong contains some steps to immortality,but im unsure if their knowledge is complete either way they were on to something and we should investigate 

---In [email protected], <lucius.oria@... wrote:

Either that, or having achieved a high degree of the gold working. Knowing as Qi-gong is the far-east spiritual path to immortality.
Lucius Oria
HAIL SATAN

I got this from HP Don, reading up from one of his posts regarding Qi gong.

"Qi Gong for those who wish to dig deep into its past and view it in its intact state, is a full alchemical system based on creating the Perfected Human. And as stated its goals where to create the immortal and siddhi holding wizard or Godman. Some of the older text remants I can across go into invoking and circulating the elements and creating the sunstone[philospher stone] and rotating it throught the soul. The still know mirco obrit meditation is also found in the Tantra's.

Qi Gong was considered the highest point of spiritual practice. This practice was brought in to the region by the what they called the Lung "Dragons" and Hsien "Immortals" in the very ancient world. If you study into ancient China you will find it was a Dragon [Satanist] culture." - HP Don

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Adva ... opics/5276

Their knowledge was intact but now I believe have been degenerated by the jews.
Lucius Oria
HAIL SATAN 

---In [email protected], <okurai@... wrote:

Im sure Qui gong contains some steps to immortality,but im unsure if their knowledge is complete either way they were on to something and we should investigate 

Lucius Oria
HAIL SATAN

That expla[/IMG]</var>

I got this from HP Don, reading up from one of his posts regarding Qi gong.

"Qi Gong for those who wish to dig deep into its past and view it in its intact state, is a full alchemical system based on creating the Perfected Human. And as stated its goals where to create the immortal and siddhi holding wizard or Godman. Some of the older text remants I can across go into invoking and circulating the elements and creating the sunstone[philospher stone] and rotating it throught the soul. The still know mirco obrit meditation is also found in the Tantra's.

Qi Gong was considered the highest point of spiritual practice. This practice was brought in to the region by the what they called the Lung "Dragons" and Hsien "Immortals" in the very ancient world. If you study into ancient China you will find it was a Dragon [Satanist] culture." - HP Don

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Adva ... opics/5276

Their knowledge was intact but now I believe have been degenerated by the jews.
Lucius Oria
HAIL SATAN 

---In [email protected], <okurai@... wrote:

Lucius Oria
HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back