Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Kundalini yoga

jeremy montoya

Ive started kundalini yoga some time ago but ive been doing it for a specific chakra on the day it corresponds with.. My question is should i do this or just one chakra for 40 dayss?

doing kundalini yoga for chakras? you do kundalini yoga to further empower your soul and stinulate the kundalini and facilate is ascension. are you trying to empower an indivisual chakra? why don't you just meditate on them or breathe in solat energy into them to empower them. you can vibrate the rune sowilo into a chakra or vibrate amun ino your chakras if you want to empower them. the possibilities are endless.

------------------------------
On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 3:25 PM EDT jeremy montoya wrote:

Ive started kundalini yoga some time ago but ive been doing it for a specific chakra on the day it corresponds with.. My question is should i do this or just one chakra for 40 dayss?

Yeah, it sounds weird because I thought I was the only one who did kundalni yoga exercises which empower specific chakras. They are very effective.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

doing kundalini yoga for chakras? you do kundalini yoga to further empower your soul and stinulate the kundalini and facilate is ascension. are you trying to empower an indivisual chakra? why don't you just meditate on them or breathe in solat energy into them to empower them. you can vibrate the rune sowilo into a chakra or vibrate amun ino your chakras if you want to empower them. the possibilities are endless.

are you being sarcastic lol I just thought that kundalini yoga empowers all the chakras and the soul. empowering the everything overall... but oh well.

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 12:14 AM EDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

Yeah, it sounds weird because I thought I was the only one who did kundalni yoga exercises which empower specific chakras. They are very effective.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

No, there are exercise sets for specific chakras. See this:

http://pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20chakras%20english.htm

are you being sarcastic lol I just thought that kundalini yoga empowers all the chakras and the soul. empowering the everything overall... but oh well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Thank ya!

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 12:42 AM EDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

It depends on what Kundalini Yoga exercise... If you do the Cobra Breath or Breath of Fire then you can direct the energy into a chakra. The rest is to facilitate your Kundalini's ascension and empower your soul in general.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:
for meditating on individual chakra, use the full chakra meditation on the joS site. clink on this link. web.archive.org/web/20101113193841/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
for kundalini yoga check out this website. try the basic spinal energy series
www.pinklotus.org/-%20Kundalini%20Yoga% ... nglish.htm

i wish you a flawless patience and consistency.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

h[/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 1:09 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Kundalini yoga

yes very sober[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 9:14 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Kundalini yoga

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! Thanks for the link, firestarter! I didn't know this either.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Awesome Website Firestarter666, Thanks. I have been looking for a reliable kundalani Yoga website for awhile.

There's also a kundalini yoga DVD with exercises for specific chakras:

https://www.raviana.com/store/A-Journey ... atrix.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "carstensd13" <carstensd13@... wrote:

Awesome Website Firestarter666, Thanks. I have been looking for a reliable kundalani Yoga website for awhile.

Thanks. Fire_Starter.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "carstensd13" <carstensd13@ wrote:

I have almost all of their videos, they are amazing, and are better than most of the other kundalini workouts. "The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2012 9:22 AM

Thanks. Fire_Starter.

Hail Satan!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "carstensd13" <carstensd13@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Thank you very much, Fire Starter.

HAIL SATAN!

I agree with Timothy. I have 6 of theirs, amazing. Just make sure to rest for longer than they let you at the end. One video only gives you like 2 minutes. 15 minutes is ideal.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Timothy Sharp <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

I have almost all of their videos, they are amazing, and are better than most of the other kundalini workouts.

"The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan

Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2012 9:22 AM

Thanks. Fire_Starter.

Hail Satan!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "carstensd13" <carstensd13@ wrote:

Hi my friends , i wonder if you could help me !! How do i get rid of a curse !! Im desperate !!!
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2012 9:01 PM

Thank you very much, Fire Starter.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

I love this group my entire inner life has changed it is just a matter of time before the financial etc. catches up !!!!!
~Ave all the Gods of Duat~

Thank ya!

Is the Kundalini yoga the same as the Kundalini Meditation(where you raise the serpent that is coiled at the base of the spine)? Or are they the same meditation? I'm asking this because I'm on the 40 day program and I'm on the last day and According to the instructions i am instructed to do the kundalini yoga PDF routine. 

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Monday, November 10, 2014
Subject: Kundalini yoga
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Is the Kundalini yoga the same as the Kundalini Meditation(where you raise the serpent that is coiled at the base of the spine)? Or are they the same meditation? I'm asking this because I'm on the 40 day program and I'm on the last day and According to the instructions i am instructed to do the kundalini yoga PDF routine. 

No. Meditation is meditation, yoga is yoga. The second one involves physical movements of the body, especially the spine. It's a great way to raise and build energy. You should find the file in the Satan's Library on www.joyofsatan.com 

Pe 10 nov. 2014, la 15:36, Jerome Joncèon jeromejonceon@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] a scris:

What you are telling are Asanas. Yoga means union that leads to perfection, and is a whole subject of 8 practices that involves, among these 8, meditation, vibration of mantras, body positions etc. So meditation is one of the parts of the whole Yoga.

please never send your messages to my phone please.

On 11/12/14, Thomas thomas_schweitzer66@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
No. Meditation is meditation, yoga is yoga. The second one involves physical
movements of the body, especially the spine. It's a great way to raise and
build energy. You should find the file in the Satan's Library on
www.joyofsatan.com

Pe 10 nov. 2014, la 15:36, Jerome Joncèon jeromejonceon@...
[JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] a scris:

Is the Kundalini yoga the same as the Kundalini Meditation(where you raise
the serpent that is coiled at the base of the spine)? Or are they the same
meditation? I'm asking this because I'm on the 40 day program and I'm on
the last day and According to the instructions i am instructed to do the
kundalini yoga PDF routine.

If only doing 6 breaths for each exercise, are the 1-2 minute breaks in between important? And the 15 minutes at the end lying down? I've been doing it without breaks in between and then 5 minutes at the end (Like in the hatha yoga sample routine from the 40 day program). If breaks in between are needed, is shortened okay?Hail Satan!

Id atleast do 10 reps. Id say the breaks in between are needed if you do like 30 reps or more for each I think you can get away without it if you're only doing 10 or so.

But either way if you're only doing 6 or 10 or 30 reps you definitely always have to lay on your back after finishing for Atleast 5 minutes.

Lying on the back after doing yoga is how our energy settles in it's place so to speak. If just get up and go about your day some of the energy will dissipate.

So lie your back and be completely still for atleast 5 minutes after every yoga session

On Sat, May 9, 2015 6:48 AM PDT fibrilink@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

If only doing 6 breaths for each exercise, are the 1-2 minute breaks in between important? And the 15 minutes at the end lying down? I've been doing it without breaks in between and then 5 minutes at the end (Like in the hatha yoga sample routine from the 40 day program). If breaks in between are needed, is shortened okay?
Hail Satan!

The amount of reps does not matter, just do whatever works for you. But at least use a good Satanic number like 13 or 26. 6 is a enemy number and is the number of suffering. 

On Sunday, May 10, 2015 2:10 PM, "jeremy montoya jeremymontoya14@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Id atleast do 10 reps. Id say the breaks in between are needed if you do like 30 reps or more for each I think you can get away without it if you're only doing 10 or so.

But either way if you're only doing 6 or 10 or 30 reps you definitely always have to lay on your back after finishing for Atleast 5 minutes.

Lying on the back after doing yoga is how our energy settles in it's place so to speak. If just get up and go about your day some of the energy will dissipate.

So lie your back and be completely still for atleast 5 minutes after every yoga session

On Sat, May 9, 2015 6:48 AM PDT fibrilink@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

If only doing 6 breaths for each exercise, are the 1-2 minute breaks in between important? And the 15 minutes at the end lying down? I've been doing it without breaks in between and then 5 minutes at the end (Like in the hatha yoga sample routine from the 40 day program). If breaks in between are needed, is shortened okay?
Hail Satan!

Wasn't it supposed to be 20 minutes per yoga session? I mean, if you're short on time then I suppose shorten it, but I have heard it said that after every meditation session that a full 20 minutes does it. High Priestess Maxine Dietrich stated it some time back.

Thank you :) By the way, I wrote it down wrong as 6, but the 40 day program says 4--I was wondering why it would be 6... That was so stupid of me! :) Anyway, that helps--thanks for the advice!Hail Satan!

can the reps be multiple of 4? I did 4 reps then 8 now 12 repsand another question is do I have to increase the reps of every move? or just the first moves?(I mean the movies with 5 reps when you roll neck to sides)

On Tuesday, May 12, 2015 7:14 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Wasn't it supposed to be 20 minutes per yoga session? I mean, if you're short on time then I suppose shorten it, but I have heard it said that after every meditation session that a full 20 minutes does it. High Priestess Maxine Dietrich stated it some time back.

I have a question about the spinal energy series.
Is it okay to do the spinal series sitting down in a chair instead of sitting on the floor, like for example on the second part it says to sit on your heels can i sit on a chair instead? Will i achieve the same affects?

I highly doubt it'll achieve the same effects, unless your chair is large enough to be like the floor
On Oct 16, 2016, at 20:55, garciaeric268@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I have a question about the spinal energy series.
Is it okay to do the spinal series sitting down in a chair instead of sitting on the floor, like for example on the second part it says to sit on your heels can i sit on a chair instead? Will i achieve the same affects?

The effects will not be the same when you sit on your heels you open block energy pathways to the legs and feet witch contains many minor Chakra  if you try it out with your feet flat on the floor sitting on your heels you begin you feel a strong vibration after a minute 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back