Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Kundalini rising.

Psi Korvan

I am slightly confused on this. I want to raise my kundalini, so I thought I could include the kundalini yoga, and meditate on it.

But I have two questions.

1) Is the twin serpent meditation more powerful than the single serpent meditation. ie; can I replace the single serpent meditation with it?

2) Other than meditation on it and all that good stuff will it raise on its own after a while or is there a specific meditation where you raise it right then and there?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Psi Korvan" <psikorvan@... wrote:
I am slightly confused on this. I want to raise my kundalini, so I thought I could include the kundalini yoga, and meditate on it.

1) Is the twin serpent meditation more powerful than the single serpent meditation. ie; can I replace the single serpent meditation with it?

2) Other than meditation on it and all that good stuff will it raise on its own after a while or is there a specific meditation where you raise it right then and there?
The Brain is dual sided. What the Twin Serpent meditation does is unite the two brains . Thus the Serpents move right and left and from the inside of the Chakras . If We could type that down it would actually be , co-working the two sides of the brain in one side . The Single Serpent is not 'weaker' , its a different thing , it has one Serpent that You focus upon , working another pathway on the Soul/Brain/Astral body etc.

Both must be done .

For the second question , You just pave the Path. The Kundalini Serpent will be raised when Satan wills it to raise . You bring His Will closer each time You meditate . When You're Free from obstructions and the Serpent can rise freely, it will . Merging Your will with Satan's will is the most important . You can trigger the Kundalini on Your own , but its always controlled by Satan's Will .

HAIL SATAN!

As for your second question. I know that each person is an individual and that sometimes it will occur differently between people. In my own experience, my kundalini first began to rise while I was meditating on cleaning my chakra and aura, so I wasn't really planning it or expecting it. I've heard from other people that they started their rise with specific meditations though, so I guess it can be both ways.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Psi Korvan" <psikorvan@... wrote:

I'm not sure about the 1st question

this is what I did but there's no definite way to raise your kundalini in one day besides having a Guru directing your energy and guiding you. It could take days, weeks, months, even years

Dedicate a week to awakening it.
-meditate everyday invoke all 5 elements through direct sources.
Fire-sun, play with the moon's energy and water (cold is good), sit under a tree for earth and air on a windy day.
-orgasms daily
-eat well this week get full everyday
-sleep well
-yoga and chi kung (VERY HELPFUL) you can improvise with them as long as you know the rules about them that's the best part

I have a meditation but I forgot what site I got it from

1. Meditative state to light trance have to be sitting "Indian style" (sorry lol)
you might want to visualize yourself being in a field or buried to your neck in sand legs folded but you have to visualize yourself sitting legs folded

2. Visualize WHITE roots coming from the bottom of your tail bone and let them slowly enter the earth.

3. See them penetrating each layer of the earth

4. SLOWLY let it enter the core of the earth and pull the hot orange-red lava like light energy up the roots

5. Picture your body as black but when the energy travels through the spine fill your body with white light from the bottom up at the same time while it hits each chakra, light them up their own color vibrantly.

6. This energy should be blazing hot when you get to your heart chakra circulate the energy to your arms

7. When you get done lighting up your throat, stop

8. Inhale and exhale from your crown to your base circulate this energy crown to base to safely stimulate the 6th chakra 3rd eye to your crown and aura. Do not let the energy pool anywhere.

9. When you're done exhale the energy into your aura, this should all take 30 minutes not including the trance

That's it. I had to do this twice. This first time I did this an angel attacked then I did it 3 days later. You can also do this mediation with water. Again there's no definite way to raise your kundalini in one day besides having a Guru directing your energy and guiding you

hope i could help family

~HAIL SATAN!!!!

I've never actually heard of anyone raising their kundalini through a single meditation before, most likely what you experienced was just energy flow. I don't mean to doubt you Krazy, it's just pretty much unheard of in my experience.

www.vovimbaghie.co.cc
lookie at that site^ some answers are scattered about.
the single serpent and twin serpent meditations are 2 completely different meditations, one is not the step up of the other, so far as I can tell. It is however true that they are similar.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 08:03:31 +0000
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Kundalini rising.

I've never actually heard of anyone raising their kundalini through a single meditation before, most likely what you experienced was just energy flow. I don't mean to doubt you Krazy, it's just pretty much unheard of in my experience.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

it took weeks and it was probably already awakened but i did meditate and do chi kung for maybe 9 months before i ever heard of the kundalini and dedicated myself. plus did yoga 2 months before i dedicated myself but i never thought about all of that. but with that meditation 3 times did the trick with persistant power meditations a healthy diet and playing around with 4 elements and moon energy did it for me

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Andre Wilson <darthxilon@... wrote:

www.vovimbaghie.co.cc
lookie at that site^ some answers are scattered about.
the single serpent and twin serpent meditations are 2 completely different meditations, one is not the step up of the other, so far as I can tell. It is however true that they are similar.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 08:03:31 +0000
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Re: Kundalini rising.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Psi Korvan" <psikorvan@ wrote:

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

i did this meditation i posted but applied it to all 5 elements and the moon. i felt every symptom that i've found after hourss of research from various sites except any immediate sicknesses.
it worked for me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David H" <religionisdisease@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Psi Korvan" <psikorvan@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back