Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Kundalini rising....?

shaqmde32

Have any of you risen your kundalini?  This is my current goal in terms with Spiritualism Satanism and I want to know if I'm on the path towards it.
If so what steps to get there?  As of now I am simply doing power meditations/breathing exercises and hatha/kundalini yoga from the website.  About an hour in the morning and a half hour at night.  Havn't quite tried anything with demons yet.  
Off:topic but I mind as well throw it out here.  I've read of the guardian demons and "summoning"(not sure if thats the right word) them with their sigil.  Is it possible to ever summon multiple of them(not at the same exact moment, but for different goals maybe a month apart?) or is it just a one time demon(The "Guardian demon".)  

As for summoning a Demon, plenty of others here will tell you, too, don't do it if it isn't important as this would be disrespectful.

As for your other question, go deeper into your meditation and you'll find your answer.

A Guardian Demon is just a God/Goddess assigned to you by Satan when you dedicate yourself so that he/she can protect you. You don't really summon him/her like you would do other Gods. You can either find who they are or wait later until they visit you when you're ready (that's better because you can focus on more important things, as to fully communicate with your GD you need to be spiritually experienced). It's usually one for most people, but in rare cases it can be more than one (for important people on Satan's side, like High Priests).

It also seems unclear whether you're referring to a Guardian Demon or a normal God you can summon. Because your wording seems to refer to normal Gods ("summon multiple of them", "purposes" e.t.c.) but you actually use the word Guardian Demon. As I said a GD is a God/Goddess specifically chosen by Satan to guide you and protect you when you dedicate. It's not one who you summon, but whom you can communicate telepathically once you have a relationship with him/her when you are experienced spiritually.
But if you're referring to normal Gods but you just mistakenly used the word Guardian Demons, then like another person said, you must have a good reason to summon them and you must be astrally open. You can summon any God that specializes in what you need to ask him/her. 
To communicate with your guardian however you don't need a serious reason, because he/she is always there for you. You can even communicate with him/her to chat or ask him/her anything.

I have not, personally, but as I understand, there are many who have. I'm just not sure who. It is a very rewarding experience, however! Here are some links that cover the Kundalini better than I could.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... alini.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... alini.html

Continue to build your soul. It must be taken at your own pace, for going too fast will lead to backfire. Our bodies are used to operating on a very low level of energy. Everyone is individual, so the time it takes to awaken the kundalini and rise it is different for everyone. And it's best not to attempt to summon the Gods unless you have a specific need you cannot handle on your own. They are very busy at this time.

As for your Guardian Demon, they will come to you in time, when you are ready, so don't worry so much about contacting them just yet.  For now, as stated, focus on empowering your soul, opening your astral senses, and establishing a relationship with Satan. Hope this helps!

HAIL SATAN!

Currently my kundalini is fixing parts of my soul and preparing me for my initial rising, this is physiological as well as spiritual, as for being on the path you have come to the only place that can provide you with uncorrupted knowledge on how to achieve it.
constant daily meditation is required, there are a lot of spiritual, physical and mental requirements for the kundalini rising, first you should open the chakras and empower them though, i believe there is a page on kai purrs godhood collections that show the steps you go through for the rising, also when you become more open you will receive assistance from the gods on what to do.
As for summoning demons, if you are intent and believe it to be necessary (because remember the gods are busy), you should only summon one at a time, but yes you can summon different ones at different times, i have heard of instances where two or more turn up at once, e.g. one time i spoke to Asmodeus about my kundalini and the greys etc (wont go into it), then my other GD Vepar showed up too, your experience with demons will be unique to you though :).

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ASMODEUS! HAIL VEPAR!

But how does one exactly now if their summoning the right GD

"j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

A Guardian Demon is just a God/Goddess assigned to you by Satan when you dedicate yourself so that he/she can protect you. You don't really summon him/her like you would do other Gods. You can either find who they are or wait later until they visit you when you're ready (that's better because you can focus on more important things, as to fully communicate with your GD you need to be spiritually experienced). It's usually one for most people, but in rare cases it can be more than one (for important people on Satan's side, like High Priests).

Posted by: j.l3mm0n@...
Visit Your Group

Im new in this group and all of this is very confusing to me,im really keen to learn and I try meditation every day but its really getting me nowhere and I dont even feel anything or defferent afterwards

"j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

It also seems unclear whether you're referring to a Guardian Demon or a normal God you can summon. Because your wording seems to refer to normal Gods ("summon multiple of them", "purposes" e.t.c.) but you actually use the word Guardian Demon. As I said a GD is a God/Goddess specifically chosen by Satan to guide you and protect you when you dedicate. It's not one who you summon, but whom you can communicate telepathically once you have a relationship with him/her when you are experienced spiritually.
But if you're referring to normal Gods but you just mistakenly used the word Guardian Demons, then like another person said, you must have a good reason to summon them and you must be astrally open. You can summon any God that specializes in what you need to ask him/her. 
To communicate with your guardian however you don't need a serious reason, because he/she is always there for you. You can even communicate with him/her to chat or ask him/her anything.
Posted by: j.l3mm0n@...
Visit Your Group

My understanding and experience is that the Gods choose us, by Their own choice. However it is possible that Satan assigns Them to us as Guardians. 
Malepa Joyce, keep a journal and write down your experiences with meditation, which ones you did and the results afterwards. How you feel during and after the meditation. You will see after a few months that you did improve and feel different things.

On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 9:15 AM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back