Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Knowing this, who dares to not worship? — quret al yezid

From the sound of Knowing this, who dares to not worship? tells me that Satan does require worship and all these people who are saying he doesn’t expect worship haven’t truly read the Quret Al Yezid. It also says a few lines above that I am the one men come to to rightfully worship. How do you worship Satan? I’ve heard of devil worshippers but I’ve looked on google and they have no information about how to worship Satan. I believe if one wants to give it a try it’s their prerogative to do so. What do any of you think about this?

With meditation and active connection and interaction with Satan.

From the sound of Knowing this, who dares to not worship? tells me that Satan does require worship and all these people who are saying he doesn’t expect worship haven’t truly read the Quret Al Yezid. It also says a few lines above that I am the one men come to to rightfully worship. How do you worship Satan? I’ve heard of devil worshippers but I’ve looked on google and they have no information about how to worship Satan. I believe if one wants to give it a try it’s their prerogative to do so. What do any of you think about this?

What is worship to Satan is very different compared to the godless false faiths of the koran or bible. To meditate and partake in Satan's mysteries and knowledge, to have Him in your heart as He holds His knowledge within His heart, and to follow His teachings and dictates to your best ability, is how you worship Him.

In simple terms, living as a Satanist, meditating, advancing, growing as an individual in life, granting Him back the crown of His Throne within your Soul and being dedicated to Him, is the worship. You can see there are various levels on this, depending on where you are in your journey on the Spiritual Satanic Path. You will do more, and receive more in return, as you reach higher and understand the aims here better, and make deeper connections with Him and the Gods.

He doesn't require strange or slavish things, in the simplest terms, he desires His followers to simply exist better and to grow in their capabilities as beings, and to grow in their spiritual capacities so they can better understand and receive His mysteries and partake within the secret cave of His knowledge.

He doesn't require you to do anything specific, but the more you do the above and the more earnest you are in doing so, and the closer you have Him in your heart and within yourself, the more you receive from Him in return for this worship. Basically, the worship in Spiritual Satanism is all the things that one would do as a Spiritual Satanist.

The pursuit of this Path is the worship. The success on this Path is the reward. To receive success, you must worship though, as you can only receive as much as you try your hand to receive.

From the sound of Knowing this, who dares to not worship?
FYI, the correct quote is

Knowing this, who dares worship the false gods of the Koran and bible?

it is not "who dares to not worship".

It does say that. Before that quote about the Koran and the Bible. He does say it in the quret al Yezid.

It is written like this:
Knowing this, who dares deny?
Knowing this, who dares fail to worship?

It is written more as a wake up call to readers, rather than a threat. He says this after establishing himself to the reader as the only God, with dominion over All.
So he asks, "knowing this, who dares fail to worship?" He asks, do you still deny me after this knowledge, do you still not partake in my knowledge and mysteries after knowing this?

It is a call to the consciousness of the reader to snap out of their dull and godless state, and open up to him once again, it is also a call to the reader for the benefit of them, as he explains right after: Know that who knows me will I cast into paradisiacal gardens of my pleasure!

Knowing Satan involves living as a being partaking in the ascending path presented by His teaching, i.e, to worship Him. As without doing so, you cannot know him. He just explains this here, also meaning that those who follow the false faiths do not know Him and will be without His Blessings, i.e, be cast into affliction, which is the natural result of being without His Blessing. Asking the reader, "Do you dare rescind my blessings to follow the godless false faiths of the koran and bible?".

From the sound of Knowing this, who dares to not worship? tells me that Satan does require worship and all these people who are saying he doesn’t expect worship haven’t truly read the Quret Al Yezid. It also says a few lines above that I am the one men come to to rightfully worship.
Satan Himself has told people he doesn't need worship. Nobody ever said that the Quret Al Yezid is 100% correct, that part you said about worship is clearly wrong. The mindset you have is Christian. In Satanism you not supposed to have total faith in a book. Satanists can communicate directly with Satan. If you read a book that claims to be from Satan, you have to ask Satan if any specific part of it is correct.

The Joy of Satan says the Quret Al Yezid has been altered and corrupted. Read the page on Yezidi texts, this part from the page above explains it:

"The Yezidi people have been severely persecuted and are very suspicious of outsiders. It is obvious their doctrines have been altered to conform to Christian beliefs as in the Qu"ret Al Yezid; Satan dictates he is a God and in other places it reads he is an "archangel."

Satan dictated the Al Jilwah directly to Yezidi prophet Sheik Adi in the 12th century. The Al Jilwah is the most important doctrine in Satanism and every Satanist should be familiar with its teachings. I asked Satan if the Al Jilwah was from him and he confirmed it was, but stated that the Muslims altered some of the Yezidi doctrines."

Satan Himself has told people he doesn't need worship. Nobody ever said that the Quret Al Yezid is 100% correct, that part you said about worship is clearly wrong. The mindset you have is Christian. In Satanism you not supposed to have total faith in a book. Satanists can communicate directly with Satan. If you read a book that claims to be from Satan, you have to ask Satan if any specific part of it is correct.

The Joy of Satan says the Quret Al Yezid has been altered and corrupted. Read the page on Yezidi texts, this part from the page above explains it:

"The Yezidi people have been severely persecuted and are very suspicious of outsiders. It is obvious their doctrines have been altered to conform to Christian beliefs as in the Qu"ret Al Yezid; Satan dictates he is a God and in other places it reads he is an "archangel."

Satan dictated the Al Jilwah directly to Yezidi prophet Sheik Adi in the 12th century. The Al Jilwah is the most important doctrine in Satanism and every Satanist should be familiar with its teachings. I asked Satan if the Al Jilwah was from him and he confirmed it was, but stated that the Muslims altered some of the Yezidi doctrines."
Oh wow. That explains it.

It is written like this:
Knowing this, who dares deny?
Knowing this, who dares fail to worship?

It is written more as a wake up call to readers, rather than a threat. He says this after establishing himself to the reader as the only God, with dominion over All.
So he asks, "knowing this, who dares fail to worship?" He asks, do you still deny me after this knowledge, do you still not partake in my knowledge and mysteries after knowing this?

It is a call to the consciousness of the reader to snap out of their dull and godless state, and open up to him once again, it is also a call to the reader for the benefit of them, as he explains right after: Know that who knows me will I cast into paradisiacal gardens of my pleasure!

Knowing Satan involves living as a being partaking in the ascending path presented by His teaching, i.e, to worship Him. As without doing so, you cannot know him. He just explains this here, also meaning that those who follow the false faiths do not know Him and will be without His Blessings, i.e, be cast into affliction, which is the natural result of being without His Blessing. Asking the reader, "Do you dare rescind my blessings to follow the godless false faiths of the koran and bible?".

I love you so much brother!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back