Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Kike scum know no bounds!!

jess_sisk

So I am sitting in the doctors office with my mom and on the TV is 700 club..... This just pissed me off beyond no bounds. And even worse is there are two pinticostal bitches sitting in the front row hanging on every word. It pisses me off just to be in the same room with theses sheep that are lining up just for the slaughter. It makes me sick because there are poor children that are being brainwashed into these lies and I just can't wait till all of our gentile brothers and sisters wake up and this shit won't be on the telivision any more and that bastard jewhova are wiped from the history books.

And watch out for those tracts...they're EVERYWHERE! They're in cafeterias, they're in laundry rooms, post offices, movie theaters, shopping malls, etc. It just amazes me that they can care not one whit about the damage they do by that act of just dropping that tract wherever and someone picks it up. And littering too.
------------------------------
On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 11:37 AM PDT jess_sisk wrote:

So I am sitting in the doctors office with my mom and on the TV is 700 club..... This just pissed me off beyond no bounds. And even worse is there are two pinticostal bitches sitting in the front row hanging on every word. It pisses me off just to be in the same room with theses sheep that are lining up just for the slaughter. It makes me sick because there are poor children that are being brainwashed into these lies and I just can't wait till all of our gentile brothers and sisters wake up and this shit won't be on the telivision any more and that bastard jewhova are wiped from the history books.

The things they say boggle the mind too. I read where xtian groups are blaming those colorado shootings on the "liberal way." i guess in their minds every disaster bad thing accident war and everything else can be blamed on anything not in their agenda. I intercepted a tract last night though. Someone dropped it in the parking lot outside kinkos and i had to walk by it to get to my car, a way i don't usually because for some reason i parked in a different place than i usually do. It said the empty tomb on the front. So i took it home, threw it in the toilet, unzipped, stood over it and soaked it with my stream for fifteen seconds then flushed it.

Lol nice one dude hahaSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Thomas Cate <satanist_tryinghard@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 03:01:56 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Kike scum know no bounds!!

The things they say boggle the mind too. I read where xtian groups are blaming those colorado shootings on the "liberal way." i guess in their minds every disaster bad thing accident war and everything else can be blamed on anything not in their agenda. I intercepted a tract last night though. Someone dropped it in the parking lot outside kinkos and i had to walk by it to get to my car, a way i don't usually because for some reason i parked in a different place than i usually do. It said the empty tomb on the front. So i took it home, threw it in the toilet, unzipped, stood over it and soaked it with my stream for fifteen seconds then flushed it.

Oh how I know that to be so true! My old doctors office in the waiting room had not only the buybull but also little pamphlets on "how to become xian" and shit and I never really liked that. But that I am with father Satan I realize and know what is that kike sympathizer is really doing and that father Satan was helping and protecting me then to because she was pushing so many drugs and "medication" on me that I was feeling horrible. She was wanting me on 3 DIFFERENT depression meds. Well one day I told her you take all ur meds and shove them up ur a** and I walked out and haven't been back sence and I am not taking any of the pills and I feel just fine!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Thomas Cate <satanist_tryinghard@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 03:34:18 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Kike scum know no bounds!!

And watch out for those tracts...they're EVERYWHERE! They're in cafeterias, they're in laundry rooms, post offices, movie theaters, shopping malls, etc. It just amazes me that they can care not one whit about the damage they do by that act of just dropping that tract wherever and someone picks it up. And littering too.

LOL great going Thomas Cate!!!!

I've done this much, and my children already know that biblical literature is TOILET PAPER ASS WIPE.

HAILZ

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Thomas Cate <satanist_tryinghard@... wrote:

At the apartment building where I live, there's always an advertisement for some church event, free food for the residents of my county, various trips, worship services, etc.  Pisses me off, but there's not much I can do.  I can't afford to move anywhere (I'm on disability for depression and such.) and I'm not allowed to take anything off the message boards, tried taking something stupid off the board, got caught on camera, got chewed out by my landlord.  There's nothing but elderly people, or should I say sheeple around this place anyway, just shows how truly brainwashed people are.  You get hooked on that christ shit, it can last a lifetime.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 1:22 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Kike scum know no bounds!!

Oh how I know that to be so true! My old doctors office in the waiting room had not only the buybull but also little pamphlets on "how to become xian" and shit and I never really liked that. But that I am with father Satan I realize and know what is that kike sympathizer is really doing and that father Satan was helping and protecting me then to because she was pushing so many drugs and "medication" on me that I was feeling horrible. She was wanting me on 3 DIFFERENT depression meds. Well one day I told her you take all ur meds and shove them up ur a** and I walked out and haven't been back sence and I am not taking any of the pills and I feel just fine!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Thomas Cate <satanist_tryinghard@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 03:34:18 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Kike scum know no bounds!!

I hear you brother,I get so sick of their fucking advertising around here too.Can't even go to our local Walmart,without the fuckers wanting you to give to some charity or some shit like that.I use to say no thank you,but now I leave out the thank you all together and say NO,kind of in a you piss me off kind of way.They may not have to listen to the truth from me,but I make it very clear,I don't want to hear a fucking word they have to say either.And if get pissed enough,like our great High Priestess,I might even say Satan bless you.I said that to a cashier,who made a public spectacle out of me,and no one has seen her since.So our Gods do protect us,if we are justified in our actions.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 8:56 PM

At the apartment building where I live, there's always an advertisement for some church event, free food for the residents of my county, various trips, worship services, etc.  Pisses me off, but there's not much I can do.  I can't afford to move anywhere (I'm on disability for depression and such.) and I'm not allowed to take anything off the message boards, tried taking something stupid off the board, got caught on camera, got chewed out by my landlord.  There's nothing but elderly people, or should I say sheeple around this place anyway, just shows how truly brainwashed people are.  You get hooked on that christ shit, it can last a lifetime.

Wow dude that has got to suck seriously. I know my mom always goes to those things for the free food lol and yet she says that she is going because she "wants to be closer to god". Ha yea right if that were even true she would be going when there is only food but guess that is just another thing about jewsus right? Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Walls of Teardrops <vampiregod1954@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 18:56:42 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Kike scum know no bounds!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back