Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Keep seeing 555

brandonmoreno321

Is there a significance to this?  For the past week I always manage to check the time exactly at 5:55.  5x5x5=125 1+2+5=8.   8 fold path?  I need to focus on the 8 fold path maybe?  Hopefully someone with more insight on this can give me a clearer answer, as there has to be a reason why this number keeps drawing my attention.  

HAIL SATAN!! HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!!

Not only you brother whenever I check the time its 1:11 .

Hail Satan for life Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: <brandonmoreno321@... Sender: [email protected] Date: 28 Sep 2013 14:59:30 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Keep seeing 555
  Is there a significance to this?  For the past week I always manage to check the time exactly at 5:55.  5x5x5=125 1+2+5=8.   8 fold path?  I need to focus on the 8 fold path maybe?  Hopefully someone with more insight on this can give me a clearer answer, as there has to be a reason why this number keeps drawing my attention.  

One day my father was seeing 1717 all the time. In a car, in the price of the ham and chese.... He said that he would play this numbers on lotery.He forgot to play, and the result was 1717. He could have earned 15.000 euros if he played

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Hah, wow. One of my friends kept seeing this constantly. I mean.. always. Just recently it's seems like it's starting here too, I'm not sure it's just a coincidence or I was just thinking about it some time those days and my mind just led me too it...
There's another # that's been constant for almost TWO YEARS STRAIGHT. I go to my grandmas one day and she goes... "OH MY GOD.... it happened again, A.. EVERYTIME I go to my washing machine it says **"
[/IMG]</var>
BE CAREFUL. 555....15... 6....
but 555 666.... so be on your toes and keep your eyes out for more signs! :)

---In [email protected], <svenbugado@... wrote:

One day my father was seeing 1717 all the time. In a car, in the price of the ham and chese.... He said that he would play this numbers on lotery.He forgot to play, and the result was 1717. He could have earned 15.000 euros if he played

555 was the number of the Nazi party, if I remember right.

---In [email protected], <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

Not only you brother whenever I check the time its 1:11 .

Hail Satan for life Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN<hr>From: <brandonmoreno321@... Sender: [email protected] Date: 28 Sep 2013 14:59:30 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Keep seeing 555

I keep seeing 11:11 and 3:33 and I had a dream about the number 333 and woke from my sleep and it was exactly 3:33am. Then there was the time that I dreamt that a voice said to me that I had the mark...he said check ur hand, u have 11:11 in your hand. I jumped out of my sleep at exactly 11:11am and I looked in my hand and I swear my life lines in my left hand form 11:11. I swear I was freaked out. I started seeing 11:11 at the age 33. I am 38 now and completely clueless as to what is going on. Funny though 3+8=11 and this is the year I dedicated to Father. One of Father's numbers is 11. Coincidence or fate? I love him so much, he saved me from the lies and deceit. The blinds have been removed!
Hail Satan
The true creator of humanity!
On Sep 28, 2013 6:58 PM, <svenbugado@... wrote:

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I get it a lot too. I'm not sure l, but I think it's either Satan on my guardian demon telling me that they're with me. Take for example I look at the license plate of a car, it says 333 or 666. Sometimes a phone number, and other times I just look at the time and it's 1:11 or 5:55. It started happening once I dedicated.. Look for coincidences, symbols or what not.

Wow, had no idea so many brothers and sisters were experiencing the same thing.  Thanks for sharing everyone, makes me feel better knowing that it could potentially be Father Satan, or my guardian demon letting me know that their there.   

---In [email protected], <luisvidales32@... wrote:

I get it a lot too. I'm not sure l, but I think it's either Satan on my guardian demon telling me that they're with me. Take for example I look at the license plate of a car, it says 333 or 666. Sometimes a phone number, and other times I just look at the time and it's 1:11 or 5:55. It started happening once I dedicated.. Look for coincidences, symbols or what not.

I definitely see 3:33 a lot.

Also, receiving change of $6.66 cents or having a total amount to that much... its amusing to watch the sheep flip out.

---In [email protected], <brandonmoreno321@... wrote:

Wow, had no idea so many brothers and sisters were experiencing the same thing.  Thanks for sharing everyone, makes me feel better knowing that it could potentially be Father Satan, or my guardian demon letting me know that their there.   

With all of the disaster coming it could signify that and 666 at the same time for a new age. Just a thought.

I found JoS.org and plenty of other sites two days ago and it got me really interested, so I kept reading them all day long. The next night I had a dream, in which I had a small conversation with Satan, who seemed pleased with my interest. I also had lots of other peculiar images in my mind, but I couldn't recall what they were when I had woken up. I remember feeling like the day was about to have something out of the usual right after waking up. That day I had to send a package, so I visited the post office. After that I went to a supermarket to buy some groceries and the grand total for the goods was 6.66€. That occurrence hit me like a bag of bricks, it didn't seem like a coincidence to me. I've never even encountered the number that way before and out of the all dates for it to happen it was that. Also I've bought the same items many times before, but this time few of the items were discounted. It was so absurd I started laughing out loud while heading home. Later in the evening I got an email from the guy who I had sent the package to. He asked for the tracking number, so I had to take a look at the document. Which has the details of the parcel. Then I found out the tracking number ends in 666. Even today I spotted that particular number in few places. I've been an agnostic atheist for almost my whole life, but now I have a strong feel like this is the real deal.

---In [email protected], <solarsonia666@... wrote:

Also, receiving change of $6.66 cents or having a total amount to that much... its amusing to watch the sheep flip out.

Many of us here once identified as atheist before dedicating. In my case, it was because no other religion had ever provided any sort of evidence of being real.

While it would still be difficult to empirically verify Satan's existence to others on the outside, I've found the Gods very kind in proving themselves to me. It's almost like He only wants to prove himself on a case-by-case basis.

Hail Father Satan!

I found JoS.org and plenty of other sites two days ago and it got me really interested, so I kept reading them all day long. The next night I had a dream, in which I had a small conversation with Satan, who seemed pleased with my interest. I also had lots of other peculiar images in my mind, but I couldn't recall what they were when I had woken up. I remember feeling like the day was about to have something out of the usual right after waking up. That day I had to send a package, so I visited the post office. After that I went to a supermarket to buy some groceries and the grand total for the goods was 6.66€. That occurrence hit me like a bag of bricks, it didn't seem like a coincidence to me. I've never even encountered the number that way before and out of the all dates for it to happen it was that. Also I've bought the same items many times before, but this time few of the items were discounted. It was so absurd I started laughing out loud while heading home. Later in the evening I got an email from the guy who I had sent the package to. He asked for the tracking number, so I had to take a look at the document. Which has the details of the parcel. Then I found out the tracking number ends in 666. Even today I spotted that particular number in few places. I've been an agnostic atheist for almost my whole life, but now I have a strong feel like this is the real deal.

---In [email protected], <solarsonia666@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back