Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Kaythan's Army

cypuro

It's time for pope to be taken down.

I'm arranging an attack.

April 19-24
I hour per day per person.

If we can get even ten people to be part of this attack, do the math..

60 minutes a day x 10 people x 6 days

That's 3600 minutes of Death, vamp, and black magics on a single person in less than a week, on an 82 year old man.

We can do this, but we all need to pitch in.
Newbs and Cheifs alike, everyone can help out

Let me know if anybody is interested in this

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cypuro" <purple.roses@... wrote:

I'm arranging an attack.

April 19-24

That's 3600 minutes of Death, vamp, and black magics on a single person in less than a week, on an 82 year old man.

I am. What do I do, just concentrate negative energies on him?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cypuro" <purple.roses@... wrote:

I'm arranging an attack.

April 19-24

I'm arranging an attack.

April 19-24

I'm up for it!

Not completly sure what to do though, never done a death spell before.

I'm keen, although there will just be a new pope once we take this one down. We'll just have to keep attacking.

Let me know if anybody is interested in this

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cypuro" <purple.roses@ wrote:

I'm arranging an attack.

April 19-24

just wondering
dont you think this has been tryed before
i think the head of xtianity has his own occult people backing him up
hell wouldnt this make us targets for angels ?

know am i trying to stop you ?
no not at all , just a word of cation
but we dont know what powers this man has
all we know is that he is old and the pope
surly the vatican has angelic protection ?

i dont know
just sayin

hail satan

Send negatives, take away positives, anything to render him helpless or dead

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hatecrew9" <hatecrew9@... wrote:

I am. What do I do, just concentrate negative energies on him?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cypuro" <purple.roses@ wrote:

I'm arranging an attack.

April 19-24

Even if we can't kill him, this will send one total warning message.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ramses" <a_very_soft_pillow@... wrote:

just wondering

i dont know
just sayin

hail satan

Please note everyone, if you start taking away his positive energy away(if he has any...), do not use it for yourselves, we are not psychic vampires here.

Hypocrisy - yes, that's typical of falsehood. Nah, people in U.S. have better opportunity to gather in covens. xians aren't as intelligent, despite praying to our enemies - they will not organise themselves in a coven and cast a massive destruction spell.
Angels are a threat, yet we have GODS on our side, and we can ask them to do things we need/desire.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ramses" <a_very_soft_pillow@... wrote:

just wondering

i dont know
just sayin

hail satan

Ok im in, i ahve been away for a while and im always in the mood for a good attack

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, 10 April, 2009 12:05:41 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Kaythan's Army

I'm arranging an attack.

April 19-24

Enjoy a better web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7. Get it now..

I'm in; I'm not too too adept yet, but I'll do what I can; at the very least I'm open chakra-wise.

Let's take 'im down.

Another thing that might be taken into consideration;

Since inevitably, more popes will be named, perhaps more adept people of this group could create fire thoughtforms with the intention of burning the Vatican to the ground. I think that would take an even bigger chunk out of those bastard's than a single asshole. Just a suggestion; but keep in mind, the pope is a leader, yes, but a very replaceable one... kind of like a tip on the iceberg. I like the way you're thinking though.

I'm arranging an attack.

April 19-24

I'm in, but i think we'll have more than 10 people.

I'm arranging an attack.

April 19-24

would this be smart? The Pope will be replaced and it may just be useless. I suggest bigger targets like the religion as a whole.

I'm arranging an attack.
If i weren't new i would help, sucks that im new i know little black magick sorry. DEATH TO THE POES! (( aka OLD FUCKS ))
April 19-24

On the psychic vampirism - there ought to be another, more immediate way of draining energy from a victim. Why?
Despite the fact that Spiritual Satanism has very little to do with vampirism, it could be especially useful for people that are forced to attend the xian church (once, when being there, I felt a bit drained - by just standing there; I did say some things against ihwh, renouncing him while acknowledging Father as the true Creator - in other words twisting the xian creed as much as possible). I wish I could then hook on to a xian and drain his/her energy, at least a little bit of it.
After all, if they waste their energy to angels and the usurper, why not to forestall them by taking their precious life-force for us?

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Narxas" <necromage89@... wrote:

Please note everyone, if you start taking away his positive energy away(if he has any...), do not use it for yourselves, we are not psychic vampires here.

Pope is not irreplaceable - but that must not stop us from fighting xianty..
I WISH I COULD LIVE IN DIFFERENT CONDITIONS...

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "abraxasservitor" <abraxasservitor@... wrote:

Another thing that might be taken into consideration;

Since inevitably, more popes will be named, perhaps more adept people of this group could create fire thoughtforms with the intention of burning the Vatican to the ground. I think that would take an even bigger chunk out of those bastard's than a single asshole. Just a suggestion; but keep in mind, the pope is a leader, yes, but a very replaceable one... kind of like a tip on the iceberg. I like the way you're thinking though.

would this be smart? The Pope will be replaced and it may just be useless. I suggest bigger targets like the religion as a whole.
Everyone already does that EVERY DAY! This will be a single target and it will communicate a message. If they replace the pope, do it again to the new pope!

Also, Nostradamus predicted this to be the LAST pope. If there's any truth in that, this could be key to our victory.

Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi !!

I'm in tell me how
Oh and yeah they may just get another pope but we can take out the next one and the next one and the next oneSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 02:19:49 -0000
To: <[email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Kaythan's Army
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "cypuro" <purple.roses@ ... wrote:

I'm arranging an attack.

April 19-24

The church has a cancer eating it from within. Christians are slowly becoming a minority. The real enemy is Islam.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 11:02:31 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Kaythan's Army

Even if we can't kill him, this will send one total warning message.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Ramses" <a_very_soft_ pillow@.. . wrote:

just wondering

i dont know
just sayin

hail satan

You can't destroy an IDEA, or RELIGION. How? Ideas are found, carried out and so forth by HUMANITY, and the ones that support them should be disposed of. It takes time, yet 'Rome wasn't built in one day' wasn't it? (yeah, can be ambiguous, however, it is just a saying).
One thing is for sure - the cult of death and misery is bound to collapse.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:

I'm arranging an attack.

April 19-24

The time to act is almost at hand.

In some time zones, it may have already started.

May Enki guide you to power.

Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:
On the psychic vampirism - there ought to be another, more immediate way of draining energy from a victim. Why?
Despite the fact that Spiritual Satanism has very little to do with vampirism, it could be especially useful for people that are forced to attend the xian church (once, when being there, I felt a bit drained - by just standing there; I did say some things against ihwh, renouncing him while acknowledging Father as the true Creator - in other words twisting the xian creed as much as possible). I wish I could then hook on to a xian and drain his/her energy, at least a little bit of it.
After all, if they waste their energy to angels and the usurper, why not to forestall them by taking their precious life-force for us?

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Narxas" <necromage89@ wrote:

Why cant we use it ourselves?

I'm arranging an attack.

April 19-24

Im soo gonna be apart of this,
I'll show no mercy

I'm arranging an attack.

April 19-24

The pope is becoming afraid, and the effects are being seen in every Xtian, if however tiny in some.

This attack has been a great learning expirience for me, but don't stop yet, the attack is not yet over.

Carpe Diem!
--Head Kaythan Priestess Zoe

I'm arranging an attack.

April 19-24

The pope is becoming afraid, and the effects are being seen in every Xtian, if however tiny in some.

This attack has been a great learning expirience for me, but don't stop yet, the attack is not yet over.

Carpe Diem!
--Head Kaythan Priestess Zoe
The attack is over, now we wait for news of his death, or for him to make a speech about "Them evil Satanists". I congratulate all who took part in the attack. May Enki guide ye.

Carpe Diem!
--Head Kaythan Preistess Zoe

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back