Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

just finished dedication ritual

siscool397

just finished it, lol had a hard time getting blood on the paper but after prying through which feels like 20 layers of skin on my left index finger with a needle and a razor I did it. I hope Father Satan sends me a demon to help me out or help's me in some way because I want to become a better person etc. I didnt notess anything strange except my third eye and my astral hearing chakra on my left or right side hurt a little before, and when i was doing it i felt a warm feeling in my heart chakra which im not sure is a good thing but w/e I know I did the right thing so far. and the left and right sides of my astral hearing chakras i can feel atm a bit. as i'm writing this i'm feeling better and better which is a bit weird too because I have had a long and kindof shitty last shift at the new job i'm working. I'm guessing that's his positive energy. I was going to wait untill after or on the 21st of December but i decided not to i'm still not sure why. I hope this means something to him :p i'm not %100 sure if he cares or not still. But hopefully I can help him get rid of false religions and gain respect from him anyway. I want to mean a lot to him.

Congratulations. Satan cares about all of us. We are his children. Don't think about it so much for awhile and just focus on Satan. Feel his presence and know what you did was right. Again CONGRATULATIONS.
Hail satan.

------------------------------
On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 2:32 AM PST siscool397 wrote:

just finished it, lol had a hard time getting blood on the paper but after prying through which feels like 20 layers of skin on my left index finger with a needle and a razor I did it. I hope Father Satan sends me a demon to help me out or help's me in some way because I want to become a better person etc. I didnt notess anything strange except my third eye and my astral hearing chakra on my left or right side hurt a little before, and when i was doing it i felt a warm feeling in my heart chakra which im not sure is a good thing but w/e I know I did the right thing so far. and the left and right sides of my astral hearing chakras i can feel atm a bit. as i'm writing this i'm feeling better and better which is a bit weird too because I have had a long and kindof shitty last shift at the new job i'm working. I'm guessing that's his positive energy. I was going to wait untill after or on the 21st of December but i decided not to i'm still not sure why. I
hope this means something to him :p i'm not %100 sure if he cares or not still. But hopefully I can help him get rid of false religions and gain respect from him anyway. I want to mean a lot to him.

Welcome home! Hail Satan!
On Dec 17, 2012 4:38 AM, "siscool397" <boomer_397@... wrote:
  just finished it, lol had a hard time getting blood on the paper but after prying through which feels like 20 layers of skin on my left index finger with a needle and a razor I did it. I hope Father Satan sends me a demon to help me out or help's me in some way because I want to become a better person etc. I didnt notess anything strange except my third eye and my astral hearing chakra on my left or right side hurt a little before, and when i was doing it i felt a warm feeling in my heart chakra which im not sure is a good thing but w/e I know I did the right thing so far. and the left and right sides of my astral hearing chakras i can feel atm a bit. as i'm writing this i'm feeling better and better which is a bit weird too because I have had a long and kindof shitty last shift at the new job i'm working. I'm guessing that's his positive energy. I was going to wait untill after or on the 21st of December but i decided not to i'm still not sure why. I hope this means something to him :p i'm not %100 sure if he cares or not still. But hopefully I can help him get rid of false religions and gain respect from him anyway. I want to mean a lot to him.

WELCOME :)

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

HAIL THE MIGHTY GODS OF HELL!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

Congratulations. Satan cares about all of us. We are his children. Don't think about it so much for awhile and just focus on Satan. Feel his presence and know what you did was right. Again CONGRATULATIONS.
Hail satan.

------------------------------
On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 2:32 AM PST siscool397 wrote:

just finished it, lol had a hard time getting blood on the paper but after prying through which feels like 20 layers of skin on my left index finger with a needle and a razor I did it. I hope Father Satan sends me a demon to help me out or help's me in some way because I want to become a better person etc. I didnt notess anything strange except my third eye and my astral hearing chakra on my left or right side hurt a little before, and when i was doing it i felt a warm feeling in my heart chakra which im not sure is a good thing but w/e I know I did the right thing so far. and the left and right sides of my astral hearing chakras i can feel atm a bit. as i'm writing this i'm feeling better and better which is a bit weird too because I have had a long and kindof shitty last shift at the new job i'm working. I'm guessing that's his positive energy. I was going to wait untill after or on the 21st of December but i decided not to i'm still not sure why. I
hope this means something to him :p i'm not %100 sure if he cares or not still. But hopefully I can help him get rid of false religions and gain respect from him anyway. I want to mean a lot to him.

welcome to the family
On Dec 17, 2012 4:38 AM, "siscool397" <boomer_397@... wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

WELCOME BROTHER

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:28 PM, Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:
  welcome to the family On Dec 17, 2012 4:38 AM, "siscool397" <boomer_397@... wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Thanks everyone :) I will take your advice. I'm happy to be dedicated. It's awesome.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siscool397" <boomer_397@... wrote:

It is indeed, any questions feel free to ask.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siscool397" <boomer_397@... wrote:

Thanks everyone :) I will take your advice. I'm happy to be dedicated. It's awesome.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siscool397" <boomer_397@ wrote:

I am happy that you are dedicated too! Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siscool397" wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siscool397" wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back