Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Just dedicated...

satanicsorceress666

I'm really happy now and I just starting working on being able to go into a trance. I think I was able to go into a light trance, I could not feel my body at all and it took some time to get out of it and back to normal. I also smelt smoke for a while even though no fire was going on. Anyways, I am happy to be a part of Satanism and connected with Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanicsorceress666" <bellathesatanicsorceress666@... wrote:
I'm really happy now and I just starting working on being able to go into a trance. I think I was able to go into a light trance, I could not feel my body at all and it took some time to get out of it and back to normal. I also smelt smoke for a while even though no fire was going on. Anyways, I am happy to be a part of Satanism and connected with Satan.
Hi:) welcome to the SS family, it is so good to see more and more people
are opening their eyes to the truth and I felt the same after my dedication too.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back