Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Just curious

infinitebrilliance

Why did Satan apparently fall from losing a war? Its kind of funny because Hitler lost a war too. Is there ever going to be a redemption?

If you are talking about the buybullical version, this is BS. All that happened is our Gods lost a battle with enemy ET's and got bound and left earth 10k years ago. And hitler lost the war because the Gods were bound at Hitler's time. They didn't have the full power they have now, since they were freed back in 2003.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infinitebrilliance" <leafwizardmaster@... wrote:

Why did Satan apparently fall from losing a war? Its kind of funny because Hitler lost a war too. Is there ever going to be a redemption?

Fire Starter - I have a few questions regarding this.
What does it mean that our God's were bound? And if they were bound, how did they leave. 
Have all our God's been freed as of 2003?
How were they freed?
If they are freed, why have they not come back (or maybe they have, I don't know).
I'm asking from a position of respect and wanting to learn more. 
Hail SatanHail Astaroth

On Sep 3, 2012, at 1:20 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
  If you are talking about the buybullical version, this is BS. All that happened is our Gods lost a battle with enemy ET's and got bound and left earth 10k years ago. And hitler lost the war because the Gods were bound at Hitler's time. They didn't have the full power they have now, since they were freed back in 2003.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infinitebrilliance" <leafwizardmaster@... wrote:

This is mentioned in the JoS site, HPS Maxine with several other HPS were involved in freeing the Gods in 2002-2003. Example page where it mentions such thing:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rable.html

You should ask her for more info actually, I wasn't there myself :p

"If they are freed, why have they not come back "

They weren't physically bound, but spiritually.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mage <lhp.mage@... wrote:

What does it mean that our God's were bound? And if they were bound, how did they leave.

How were they freed?

If they are freed, why have they not come back (or maybe they have, I don't know).

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

On Sep 3, 2012, at 1:20 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infinitebrilliance" <leafwizardmaster@ wrote:

Thanks - I had seen that. Was hoping for more info.  :)
I will ask her.

On Sep 3, 2012, at 1:43 PM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
  This is mentioned in the JoS site, HPS Maxine with several other HPS were involved in freeing the Gods in 2002-2003. Example page where it mentions such thing:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mage <lhp.mage@... wrote:

How were they freed?

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "infinitebrilliance" <leafwizardmaster@ wrote:

They have come back alright. Just look to these groups, as for how many have had direct contact with them. As for physically coming back, the world is not yet ready for this.

Back in late 2002 through spring of 2003, myself and three others freed over 100 Demons altogether. We did this using sex magick, as orgasm opens the chakras wide open for a few seconds. During these few seconds as each laid on top, chest to chest, aligning their chakras, we connected our chakras to their chakras and gave them energy and right after this, they bolted wings. All souls have wings, even animal souls, but my point here is when the wings are open and active on a soul, this is spiritual freedom. Thoth and Azazel worked with me on this, nearly every day bringing me a Demon/ess to free. I, myself freed over 40 alone.

From what I understand, this project went above and beyond what enemy prophesies had in mind [well over 100 were freed]. Satan has won.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Thanks - I had seen that. Was hoping for more info. :)

I will ask her.

On Sep 3, 2012, at 1:43 PM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mage <lhp.mage@ wrote:

How were they freed?

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

On Sep 3, 2012, at 1:20 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Wow - that sounds incredible. What a marvelous thing to have been able to do.
Thank you for responding High Priestess Maxine. 
It is good to be on Father Satan's side. Here I no longer feel that xtian sense of helplessness as to whether or not gawd will answer me.
I thought it really funny over the years when xiatians were going through tough times and they'd say, "gawd is testing me". Then things would start to go better in their life they'd say, "gawd is blessing me". They had no control and no power to make anything happen in their life. They just drifted like leaves in the wind. 
To be able to develop our soul - what an incredible thing that is.
Hail SatanHail all the elder godsHail our High Priestesses and High Priests

On Sep 3, 2012, at 10:40 PM, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

They have come back alright. Just look to these groups, as for how many have had direct contact with them. As for physically coming back, the world is not yet ready for this.

Back in late 2002 through spring of 2003, myself and three others freed over 100 Demons altogether. We did this using sex magick, as orgasm opens the chakras wide open for a few seconds. During these few seconds as each laid on top, chest to chest, aligning their chakras, we connected our chakras to their chakras and gave them energy and right after this, they bolted wings. All souls have wings, even animal souls, but my point here is when the wings are open and active on a soul, this is spiritual freedom. Thoth and Azazel worked with me on this, nearly every day bringing me a Demon/ess to free. I, myself freed over 40 alone.

From what I understand, this project went above and beyond what enemy prophesies had in mind [well over 100 were freed]. Satan has won.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Thanks - I had seen that. Was hoping for more info. :)

I will ask her.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mage <lhp.mage@ wrote:

How were they freed?

Hail Satan
Hail Astaroth

On Sep 3, 2012, at 1:20 AM, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

I haven't read anything about the Satan's Magical Squares and all that stuff.But I was wondering, since I have Saturn retrogaded in my chart, when am I suppose to use the Saturn Square in my life???
Or should I just read the Satan's Magical Squares page located at joy of satan????
Thanks for the answers!!!
HAIL SATAN!

First you do a few time spiritual and material square for each planet and then for saturn. Do not provoke saturn with weak planets energyes. Only when you change them to become strong;only then you can do that saturn square to empover base chakra and have more strenght.
Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: "kendallnight8@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 18/05/2016 23:51 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Just curious

I haven't read anything about the Satan's Magical Squares and all that stuff.But I was wondering, since I have Saturn retrogaded in my chart, when am I suppose to use the Saturn Square in my life???
Or should I just read the Satan's Magical Squares page located at joy of satan????
Thanks for the answers!!!
HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back