Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Just a Dream? Or something much Bigger

noromiolenki

Ever since I Dedicated myself, (Almost a year now), I have issues sleeping. It's not so much as the Sleeping itself it's just before that. You see I am a heavy sleeper, it is highly unusual for me to not get any sleep. Now just before I doze off, I have this particular dream, I'm in a dark room. I say room but more like a dark place, and there is a door there. Old wooden one, never seen one in this life, now sometimes it's a double door mostly a single door. But everytime I look at it there seems to be bright light, behind it. When I come closer it, just FLUNGS OPEN and behind it is Blinding light, Bright Strong and Powerful light. The thing is, I don't know if it's good or evil. Everyday it flings open and everyday, I grab it and close it. I keep closing it, and them doze off due to exhaustion. Now, I've tried to leave the door open, but the longer the door remains open the More bio-electric surges I get. I start getting Bio-Electric surges, and I'm uneasy and uncomfortable with the thought of letting some one or Something into my mind.

What do you think I should do next?

Open it!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "noromiolenki" <noromiolenki@... wrote:

Ever since I Dedicated myself, (Almost a year now), I have issues sleeping. It's not so much as the Sleeping itself it's just before that. You see I am a heavy sleeper, it is highly unusual for me to not get any sleep. Now just before I doze off, I have this particular dream, I'm in a dark room. I say room but more like a dark place, and there is a door there. Old wooden one, never seen one in this life, now sometimes it's a double door mostly a single door. But everytime I look at it there seems to be bright light, behind it. When I come closer it, just FLUNGS OPEN and behind it is Blinding light, Bright Strong and Powerful light. The thing is, I don't know if it's good or evil. Everyday it flings open and everyday, I grab it and close it. I keep closing it, and them doze off due to exhaustion. Now, I've tried to leave the door open, but the longer the door remains open the More bio-electric surges I get. I start getting Bio-Electric surges, and I'm uneasy and uncomfortable with the thought of letting some one or Something into my mind.

Ive seen similar things in a lot of my tarot readings. In all the readings it seemed to stands for enlightenment being just around the corner. thats the best way I can describe it. You should open the door unless you feel negative energy behind it.
HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Open it!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "noromiolenki" <noromiolenki@ wrote:

No negative energy but, I feel afraid to open it. The energy so far as I can feel it, seems strong and clean.

If no negative energy, then your only fear is fear of the unknown. http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Brotherhood.html
The ser[/IMG] One of the key teachings was the overcoming of fear. Only when one surpasses all personal fears, can higher levels be accessed. Fear is the main emotion that prevents one from advancing spiritually. Fears must first be overcome here on Earth.  [/B]
 So maybe, this 'door' is just that. You say there is no negative energy, you say the energy is strong and clean, and you have a few other Satanists suggesting the same thing as I....personally, I believe one should never fear anything, but to take on whatever is thrown their way with a bare chest of steel

I think you're right. However, there has been a twist in my tale. I for one, as a rule always sleep in my own room as, in I refrain from sleeping at friends houses, you know sleepover parties etc. Recently Circumstances forced me to sleep at a friends house. I realized as a I slept, that this very door this time had GREY energy. I then tried to imagine Father's electric blue, trying to fight it off, the amount of grey energy just kept coming! Then I must have blacked out, I remember nothing after that. The next night, I was back on my own bed, in my own Bedroom. This time, The light was blueish White and clean.

Now, I think what is to be noted here is, that shortly after Dedicating, I thought I was in the presence of a negative entity in my room. So that day being a Friday, the very next evening, I performed a Banishing ritual. I asked Lord Satan to protect my room from all negative influences and established a Net of Bluish energy around my room. I summoned the Gods Haures and Orobas and requested them for protecting my room, and then hid their Sigils in my room, so the sigils can't be found and destroyed, Destroying the net of energy with it. After that, I have experienced certain negative entities at the FOOT of my door, but none were able to enter.

Personally, I think since, I slept outside the net, the Grey's had a buffet with my mind. Only inside my room cam fresh positive filtered energy enter

excuse me for breaking in on your conversation, but...
wow a true warrior.. the Aborigines take their dreams seriously, telling them to each other, at least they used to... Only we personally know the truth about our dreams, but it sure helps to share.. as I was taught, you can always take the blue flaming sword and chop their heads off.. I was doing that for a whiles and it helped immensely.. Hail Enki

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Noromi Ol Enki <noromiolenki@... wrote:

I think you're right. However, there has been a twist in my tale. I for one, as a rule always sleep in my own room as, in I refrain from sleeping at friends houses, you know sleepover parties etc. Recently Circumstances forced me to sleep at a friends house. I realized as a I slept, that this very door this time had GREY energy. I then tried to imagine Father's electric blue, trying to fight it off, the amount of grey energy just kept coming! Then I must have blacked out, I remember nothing after that. The next night, I was back on my own bed, in my own Bedroom. This time, The light was blueish White and clean.

Now, I think what is to be noted here is, that shortly after Dedicating, I thought I was in the presence of a negative entity in my room. So that day being a Friday, the very next evening, I performed a Banishing ritual. I asked Lord Satan to protect my room from all negative influences and established a Net of Bluish energy around my room. I summoned the Gods Haures and Orobas and requested them for protecting my room, and then hid their Sigils in my room, so the sigils can't be found and destroyed, Destroying the net of energy with it. After that, I have experienced certain negative entities at the FOOT of my door, but none were able to enter.

Personally, I think since, I slept outside the net, the Grey's had a buffet with my mind. Only inside my room cam fresh positive filtered energy enter

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back