Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

June - Dates for Magickal Workings + Squares

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
June

Always check the Void Moon for your location. I did these for both Western hemisphere (USA, Canada, South America) and Eastern hemisphere (Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia).

Thursday 1: Waxing Moon in Virgo. Increasing health, organization, fitness, routines.

Sunday 4: Waxing Moon in Libra. Love, social life, harmony, peace, legal matters. Venus is in detriment so love workings won’t be quite as effective, but Moon and Jupiter are conjunct in Libra.

Tuesday 6: Waxing Moon in Scorpio. Increasing sexuality, research, investigation, power, anything occult related.

Wednesday 7: First Wednesday to begin Mercury square, until June 21.

Thursday 8: Waxing (almost full) Moon in Sagittarius. Travel, education, good luck, gambling, law, athletics, outdoors.

Saturday 10: Waning Moon in Capricorn (moon is void mid-day for those in Eastern hemisphere). Curses, destruction, banishing, ending things.

Tuesday 13: Waning Moon in Aquarius. Breaking free from restrictions (day of Mars, rules action).

Friday 16: First Friday to begin Venus square (until June 30). Moon in Pisces adds to any love workings.

Saturday 17: Moon goes void for almost 7 hours, this includes most of the afternoon for those in eastern hemisphere. Before void for those in eastern hemisphere, Waning Moon in Pisces, ending things, banishing, etc. After Void for all areas of planet, Waning Moon in Aries, curses.

Sunday 25: Waxing (barely) Moon in Cancer. Anything to do with the home and family, etc. 4 planets conjunct in Cancer add power. A working for love and family would benefit as Venus is strong in Taurus.

Tuesday 27: Waxing Moon in Leo, good for increasing confidence, charisma, athleticism, creativity, etc.

Wednesday 28: Waxing Moon in Virgo, increasing health, organization, fitness, routines, service to others.

Friday 30: Waxing Moon in Libra. Love, social life, harmony, peace, legal matters. Venus in Taurus adds power for workings relating to love, peace, social life, beautiful home; last Friday to begin Venus square.

@lydia. Ref June workings
I've been taking screen shots and saving these in a special folder in my gallery! That way it's easy to find for current workings and for learning. As I learn more about astrology I also refer back to the older ones to understand. 
Thank you!
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 7:18 AM, lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   June

Always check the Void Moon for your location. I did these for both Western hemisphere (USA, Canada, South America) and Eastern hemisphere (Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia).

Thursday 1: Waxing Moon in Virgo. Increasing health, organization, fitness, routines.

Sunday 4: Waxing Moon in Libra. Love, social life, harmony, peace, legal matters. Venus is in detriment so love workings won’t be quite as effective, but Moon and Jupiter are conjunct in Libra.

Tuesday 6: Waxing Moon in Scorpio. Increasing sexuality, research, investigation, power, anything occult related.

Thursday 8: Waxing (almost full) Moon in Sagittarius. Travel, education, good luck, gambling, law, athletics, outdoors.

Saturday 10: Waning Moon in Capricorn (moon is void mid-day for those in Eastern hemisphere). Curses, destruction, banishing, ending things.

Tuesday 13: Waning Moon in Aquarius. Breaking free from restrictions (day of Mars, rules action).

Friday 16: First Friday to begin Venus square (until June 30). Moon in Pisces adds to any love workings.

Saturday 17: Moon goes void for almost 7 hours, this includes most of the afternoon for those in eastern hemisphere. Before void for those in eastern hemisphere, Waning Moon in Pisces, ending things, banishing, etc. After Void for all areas of planet, Waning Moon in Aries, curses.

Sunday 25: Waxing (barely) Moon in Cancer. Anything to do with the home and family, etc. 4 planets conjunct in Cancer add power. A working for love and family would benefit as Venus is strong in Taurus.

Tuesday 27: Waxing Moon in Leo, good for increasing confidence, charisma, athleticism, creativity, etc.

Wednesday 28: Waxing Moon in Virgo, increasing health, organization, fitness, routines, service to others.

Friday 30: Waxing Moon in Libra. Love, social life, harmony, peace, legal matters. Venus in Taurus adds power for workings relating to love, peace, social life, beautiful home; last Friday to begin Venus square.

Would it be a good idea to do a money spell June 8th  or June 9th with the full moon? I think it'd be good to do it on Thursday because Jupiter is still retrograde and Saturn is aspecting Venus so it'd be better to have more emphasis on Jupiter but I'm not entirely sure.

On Friday, May 26, 2017 2:17 PM, "'denadehna@...' denadehna@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@lydia. Ref June workings
I've been taking screen shots and saving these in a special folder in my gallery! That way it's easy to find for current workings and for learning. As I learn more about astrology I also refer back to the older ones to understand. 
Thank you!
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
  June

if its okay to do a money workings on June 8 and June 10 for freeing a soul?i mean 2 magical workings at the same day.

It's up to you, and your energy level. You can probably do it, but some newer people can dilute their energy too much if they do 2 workings. Make sure to do yoga, qigong, or at least breathing exercises to keep your energy up to do both.

Hello there. This website presents the female demons as sometimes nude. Will they ever appear nude. I have a feeling they won't because why should they?(http://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/g ... oness.html)

On 2 June 2017 at 11:34, lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  It's up to you, and your energy level. You can probably do it, but some newer people can dilute their energy too much if they do 2 workings. Make sure to do yoga, qigong, or at least breathing exercises to keep your energy up to do both.

Thanks Lydia, You're the best :)

---In [email protected], <lydia_666@... wrote :

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back