Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Judgement Day May 21st..?

Dillon

So what is all of this hoopla? According to some group of christians, this saturday is the the day "god" brings all the christians to "heaven" then there is 5 months of "hell" on earth.. then "god" destroys the universe.. well if thats true that was a damned sure waste of time.. billions of years of creation then just decide to destroy it.. that is SOOO reasonable don't you think? I'm gonna laugh when their little god doesn't show up.

Lots of people are having a good laugh at this one! Maybe another nail in the xian coffin?!

In my case, maybe the home renos that are driving me bonkers will end too? LOL At any rate, it's a casual dress day and if the weather cooperates a BBQ might be good too...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dillon" <quartyd@... wrote:

So what is all of this hoopla? According to some group of christians, this saturday is the the day "god" brings all the christians to "heaven" then there is 5 months of "hell" on earth.. then "god" destroys the universe.. well if thats true that was a damned sure waste of time.. billions of years of creation then just decide to destroy it.. that is SOOO reasonable don't you think? I'm gonna laugh when their little god doesn't show up.

Yeah! They are real fucked up. They will never see there crazy god.
Hail Satan
And to the Gods of QuatSent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Zambia.From: "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 08:20:06 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Judgement Day May 21st..?
  Lots of people are having a good laugh at this one! Maybe another nail in the xian coffin?!

In my case, maybe the home renos that are driving me bonkers will end too? LOL At any rate, it's a casual dress day and if the weather cooperates a BBQ might be good too...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dillon" <quartyd@... wrote:

Dunno. Just more bullshit from them, and another ending, or blow, to their idiocy.

I'll be celebrating, and doing a ritual, personally :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], andyk@... wrote:

Yeah! They are real fucked up. They will never see there crazy god.
Hail Satan
And to the Gods of Quat
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Zambia.

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 08:20:06
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Judgement Day May 21st..?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dillon" <quartyd@ wrote:

lol yeah, always some xian group spitting this kind of thing, on the less funny side, it is how they scare people into conformtiy, and it seems to work for them.

Hail Enki, our true father

We already know that every time someone decides to set a date for the "end of the world", they get it wrong. It happened in 1844, 1874, 1914,1925,1975 and so on and so forth. I find it laughable that this man, Harold Camping, is even trying this again after he got it wrong in 1994. All this is about is recognition, getting his pitiable little name to the sheep so that he can rile them up and keep them scared. Idiots. Hail Satan!

Raven

Judgement Day can't happen until SkyNet becomes self aware.
But by then Sarah and John Connor will have everything under control.
Arnold can't fight them this time because he is battling the media about his love child.

ahahahhahahahah

The thing that bugs me about these assholes is all the energy they are pumping into the "end of the world" idea.

Fear is a strong emotion who knows how it will all manifest?
Stupid fucks.

Hail Satan!

I think the best thing to come of this, is something a Satanist friend of mine posted on Facebook.

It's, THE RAPTURE PRANK!

Early in the morning this Saturday the 21st(before people will be up), take assorted old clothing items that you never wear, make complete outfits out of them, and then scatter them around town! Make sure it looks exactly as if someone where standing there, and then POOF, no more body, just clothes! The main goal here (besides laughing hysterically) is to have all the good little sheep get REAL worried when they discover the rapture DID come, and they weren't invited! Uh-Oh!

While comical, this idea does have the underlying problem of getting you in trouble if a cop sees you doing this! I'm sure they will go off the handle about "littering", as it's their duty to act extremely serious over the slightest of infraction. If you choose to participate in this prank, do so RESPONSIBLY, and be ready to accept the CONSEQUENCES if things go sour.

With that, good luck, and remember that the "Devil" is in the details! HAH!

HG
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], william johnson <williamjohnson321@... wrote:

When my brother died in 1979, "brother fred" (con man/preacher) told my parents that in 1980 the stars will be aligned like they where when jesus was born. They fell in to this and started giving the con artist (church) lots of money.
That is what the end of the world crap is all about, conning people out of money!
Hail Satan

LOL! I'd love to see various outfits scattered around with no one in them.

I've been counting down the last several days in terms of how many more times I'll have to clean the cats' litter boxes (a daily task). Almost there ... Saturday being "the day."

Then someone burst my bubble: only xians will experience the "Rapture" & it will be followed by 5 months of unprecedented horror here on earth for the rest of us & only after that does the planet blows up! -- I guess that means 5 more months of cleaning litter boxes !! Well ... you can't win 'em all ... LOL

In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:
I think the best thing to come of this, is something a Satanist friend of mine posted on Facebook.

It's, THE RAPTURE PRANK!

Early in the morning this Saturday the 21st(before people will be up), take assorted old clothing items that you never wear, make complete outfits out of them, and then scatter them around town! Make sure it looks exactly as if someone where standing there, and then POOF, no more body, just clothes! The main goal here (besides laughing hysterically) is to have all the good little sheep get REAL worried when they discover the rapture DID come, and they weren't invited! Uh-Oh!

While comical, this idea does have the underlying problem of getting you in trouble if a cop sees you doing this! I'm sure they will go off the handle about "littering", as it's their duty to act extremely serious over the slightest of infraction. If you choose to participate in this prank, do so RESPONSIBLY, and be ready to accept the CONSEQUENCES if things go sour.

HG
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], william johnson <williamjohnson321@ wrote:

When my brother died in 1979, "brother fred" (con man/preacher) told my parents that in 1980 the stars will be aligned like they where when jesus was born. They fell in to this and started giving the con artist (church) lots of money.
That is what the end of the world crap is all about, conning people out of money!
Hail Satan

I've been asking the xians if they could each take at least one mudslime and kike with them. They don't seem to know how to react. ------------------From: "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 06:35:28 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Judgement Day May 21st..?

I've been counting down the last several days in terms of how many more times I'll have to clean the cats' litter boxes (a daily task). Almost there ... Saturday being "the day."

Then someone burst my bubble: only xians will experience the "Rapture" & it will be followed by 5 months of unprecedented horror here on earth for the rest of us & only after that does the planet blows up! -- I guess that means 5 more months of cleaning litter boxes !! Well ... you can't win 'em all ... LOL

In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:

It's, THE RAPTURE PRANK!

HG
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], william johnson <williamjohnson321@ wrote:

Hail Satan

I'm pretty damn sure that their own holy book says that no one will know the time. I find it hilarious whenever they go spouting something, and when I challenge it, they cannot refute me with verses. Though sometimes in using their own god's word against them, I fail because I cannot remember the exact reference unless they know what I am talking about... but anyway, it is easier to engage them if I use their own "sword" against them.

I was a Christian once, but I renounced that after all their hypocrisy and bigotry through the years.

<td val[/IMG]Dam right man,and I am going to rub it in every chance I get. LOL Idiots!!!!!!!!
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Fri, 5/20/11, williamn2314 <williamn2314@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 11:10 AM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Dillon" <quartyd@... wrote:

I'm pretty damn sure that their own holy book says that no one will know the time. I find it hilarious whenever they go spouting something, and when I challenge it, they cannot refute me with verses. Though sometimes in using their own god's word against them, I fail because I cannot remember the exact reference unless they know what I am talking about... but anyway, it is easier to engage them if I use their own "sword" against them.

I was a Christian once, but I renounced that after all their hypocrisy and bigotry through the years.
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I hope that enemy god takes the fuckers out of here.Then we could live openly,and with out fear of opposition.
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Fri, 5/20/11, mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@... <mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@... wrote:
From: mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@... <mia_motherofone_daughterofnone@...
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Judgement Day May 21st..?
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 7:15 AM

I've been asking the xians if they could each take at least one mudslime and kike with them. They don't seem to know how to react. ------------------<hr>From: "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 06:35:28 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Judgement Day May 21st..?

[/IMG][email protected], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:

It's, THE RAPTURE PRANK!

HG
--- [/IMG][email protected], william johnson <williamjohnson321@ wrote:

Hail Satan
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]That's a great idea.how that would mess with their weak,enslaved minds.Kind of beat them it their own game.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Fri, 5/20/11, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 6:35 AM

[/IMG][email protected], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:

It's, THE RAPTURE PRANK!

HG
--- [/IMG][email protected], william johnson <williamjohnson321@ wrote:

Hail Satan
[/TD]

You know, in a way, I'm kinda glad people like this Harold Camping exist because they are here to show the world that the xian faith is nothing but bullshit even though they waste their entire lives trying to do the very opposite! Psychobabble about end of the world predictions, rapture calculations, etc.. These sad people who have devoted their lives to this filth show us nothing more than its great falsity!

The only world that's going to end tomorrow is Mr. Camping's because when we ALL wake up on Sunday May 22nd, everyone will look at him and see the true face of the judeo/xian religion which is only one of lies and fear.

Thank you Mr. Camping, your message has been heard loud and clear.

Yeah tell me about one of my nostic freinds not christian but he is interested in magic and i've been helping him a bit he thinks New Yorkers are ass holes and being a former New yOrker i can agree many of the people there are so fucking gullable. He said if he heard one more bull shit story of how its the end of the world he was gonna punch someone in the fucking throte!
Hail Satan
Hail Valhala and Hellhim!!

www.magical666.webs.com

Clan of Defaince

HP kanemohrra

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kristina" <noizeinmyhead@ wrote:

You know, in a way, I'm kinda glad people like this Harold Camping exist because they are here to show the world that the xian faith is nothing but bullshit even though they waste their entire lives trying to do the very opposite! Psychobabble about end of the world predictions, rapture calculations, etc.. These sad people who have devoted their lives to this filth show us nothing more than its great falsity!

The only world that's going to end tomorrow is Mr. Camping's because when we ALL wake up on Sunday May 22nd, everyone will look at him and see the true face of the judeo/xian religion which is only one of lies and fear.

Also "Mr.Camping" is 100% jewish , blantantly obvious once You look at him.

HAIL SATAN!

If you ask me its all FUNKING CRAP!!!!!!! He was mistaken before and he will be again. Some people took him to serioucly and they gave up their lively hood beacause of his stupidity. When we all wake sunday Dr. Camping is ganna have alot of angry people at his door. And no one will care for what he has to say then, when his bleeding to death.

HAIL SATAN!

[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kristina" <noizeinmyhead@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Amanda is right here. I've been teaching her as much as I can with the short time I've had with her as a student. We were up most of the night and talking about this... Anyway she and I both are kinda annoyed at this ass hole. I couldnt sleep oonce she had told me that a bunch of ppl killed themselves, their kids and some left the kids on the street. What bull shit is this rotted magott filled with. I think we should all make thought forms to kill him. to show what the fuck happens when you try to kill mass gentiles... It's this kind of shit that has ppl at the neck and mind making them do stupid shit because they are not strong enough to get out of the spell... Go for the source!

Hail Satan!

www.magical666.webs.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Amanda" <darkkitty1792@... wrote:

If you ask me its all FUNKING CRAP!!!!!!! He was mistaken before and he will be again. Some people took him to serioucly and they gave up their lively hood beacause of his stupidity. When we all wake sunday Dr. Camping is ganna have alot of angry people at his door. And no one will care for what he has to say then, when his bleeding to death.

HAIL SATAN!

[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

He should FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!!!!! Did you know he has gone into higing now. and he got away with 7.8 mil from his show and from the ppl who believed him and his employees. So he walked away with enough money to live on a island in solitude. FUCKING JEW!!!!! I couldnt sleep with all the negative energy in the air. Friends back in NY called me and said ppl were acting wierd like they were going to someone. They stood home cause they were scared. That RV going around telling ppl its going happen just wait. xians are so insipid families killed themselves over this but wont here it on the news its online but they are covering it up saying it wasnt camping prediction that nmade them do it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satan's Child" <kanemohrra666@... wrote:

Amanda is right here. I've been teaching her as much as I can with the short time I've had with her as a student. We were up most of the night and talking about this... Anyway she and I both are kinda annoyed at this ass hole. I couldnt sleep oonce she had told me that a bunch of ppl killed themselves, their kids and some left the kids on the street. What bull shit is this rotted magott filled with. I think we should all make thought forms to kill him. to show what the fuck happens when you try to kill mass gentiles... It's this kind of shit that has ppl at the neck and mind making them do stupid shit because they are not strong enough to get out of the spell... Go for the source!

Hail Satan!

www.magical666.webs.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Amanda" <darkkitty1792@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]Just a kike being a kike,stealing money and lives,as they see fit.We can only hope that some wake FUCK up now,so they don't have to go to their destruction by that sick enemy being who is trying to destroy us with its lies.
DEATH TO ALL RIGHT HAND PATHS!
GLORY AND ALL PRAISE TO SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 5/22/11, Amanda <darkkitty1792@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 4:37 AM

He should FUCKING DIE!!!!!!!!!!! Did you know he has gone into higing now. and he got away with 7.8 mil from his show and from the ppl who believed him and his employees. So he walked away with enough money to live on a island in solitude. FUCKING JEW!!!!! I couldnt sleep with all the negative energy in the air. Friends back in NY called me and said ppl were acting wierd like they were going to someone. They stood home cause they were scared. That RV going around telling ppl its going happen just wait. xians are so insipid families killed themselves over this but wont here it on the news its online but they are covering it up saying it wasnt camping prediction that nmade them do it.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Satan's Child" <kanemohrra666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

www.magical666.webs.com

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Amanda" <darkkitty1792@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

<a rel="nofollow">[email protected], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Kristina" <noizeinmyhead@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back