Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Joy of Satan History Restored: Groups Archive Now LIVE!

Thank you eternally, Brother JG ApolloAbove and HPHC 666.
Hail The JoS!
Hail Father Satan Forever!

I'm in such awe and gratitude for this achievement! What a milestone!

There are exceptional posts and sermons in the JoS archives. That's not to say the posts here aren't as informative but rather that there are things there that expand on so much, even information that at times may not appear here. I believe that it's a worthwhile endeavour to learn from these posts during our continued development.

Thank you to all involved in this great 'magnum opus' that is the JoS. Life would not be actual living without it.

Greetings to everyone in our Spiritual Satanic Family,

I am writing this message with a lot of joy. Recently we have restored the Joy of Satan history up to 2009 - all posts made in our previous purged forums are now live; all the way back also to the Yahoo Groups. Over 250k posts have been saved and they are available again.

This is a post from our legendary Queen and most loved HPS Maxine: https://ancient-forums.com/threads/this-group-is-now-open-and-active.225692/

It goes back to 2009 and it is searchable. As you can see in this post, this is when the Yahoo Group was founded after it's previous purging. We have been fought against relentlessly to come out of existence, but this only has made us grow and become stronger in the process.

I want to specially thank Head of IT, JG ApolloAbove for achieving this noble technical feat in order for this to be possible. Further, I want to also thank the previous creator of the Groups-Archive and those who archived the Yahoo Groups, because without this, it would not be possible.

We thank you as a community for your works and helping in this very important task.

Old posts are now searchable and posts have been combined in this forum, so everything exists here. That should safeguard our history from disappearing or not known by people. Unfortunately, there is still content that has been lost from 2002 - thanks to the Yahoo Groups that closed us down without warning.

Reminiscing the past, we can see how far we have come. I looked upon these posts with so much nostalgia, seeing how many people have attempted to meet the Gods. Things were very different back then.

The new memberlist has been updated, which amounts to 82k people that have been in this place over the course of our history. We know there are many unregistered people. The amount might be up to 100,000 people. That is a sizable number. There was a time where it was only 28 people in this group. Now, things have changed.

May all of you be eternally blessed whether here today, or having served in the past.

Above all, we must all thank the Gods for entrusting us with their mission.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
Very beautiful and amazing to have this gift High Priest thank you and for everyone’s work on this.

I had an account in the yahoo group though the email i had connected to it i can't access anymore.

You need to contact me with your old username, all of the archived accounts are locked, and cannot be logged into.

I am writing this message with a lot of joy. Recently we have restored the Joy of Satan history up to 2009 - all posts made in our previous purged forums are now live; all the way back also to the Yahoo Groups. Over 250k posts have been saved and they are available again.

This is a post from our legendary Queen and most loved HPS Maxine: https://ancient-forums.com/threads/this-group-is-now-open-and-active.225692/

It goes back to 2009 and it is searchable. As you can see in this post, this is when the Yahoo Group was founded after it's previous purging. We have been fought against relentlessly to come out of existence, but this only has made us grow and become stronger in the process.

I want to specially thank Head of IT, JG ApolloAbove for achieving this noble technical feat in order for this to be possible. Further, I want to also thank the previous creator of the Groups-Archive and those who archived the Yahoo Groups, because without this, it would not be possible.

We thank you as a community for your works and helping in this very important task.

Old posts are now searchable and posts have been combined in this forum, so everything exists here. That should safeguard our history from disappearing or not known by people. Unfortunately, there is still content that has been lost from 2002 - thanks to the Yahoo Groups that closed us down without warning.

Reminiscing the past, we can see how far we have come. I looked upon these posts with so much nostalgia, seeing how many people have attempted to meet the Gods. Things were very different back then.

The new memberlist has been updated, which amounts to 82k people that have been in this place over the course of our history. We know there are many unregistered people. The amount might be up to 100,000 people. That is a sizable number. There was a time where it was only 28 people in this group. Now, things have changed.

May all of you be eternally blessed whether here today, or having served in the past.

WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS, I'm very happy about this, I'll spend a few hours venturing into Maxine's first posts 😅 Thanks HP

Wow, this is awesome. Thank you to everyone who worked to make this happen.
This is beautiful really, carrying on, growing, and honoring what our incredible High Priestess started so many years ago.

I'm very happy to see this. I deeply thank you all who worked on restoring this.

Hail Satan!

Thank you for this, it's nice to have access to the history of the community. I was not here, but I can have a "glimpse into the past" and also read what HPS Maxine wrote. ❤️

I'm going through the old messages of the 'Advanced Meditation' from page 200 and so on and it's soooo interesting reading these posts from HPS Maxine!! Of course one has to keep in mind that some knowledge has been updated since then and some of these messages are experiments and experiences from HPS Maxine, but it's soo cool! Thank you so much for this. I only read some of these old messages, also from HP Hooded Cobra, and I already had some confirmations on things I had doubts on and I've also discovered new very interesting things. I have a feeling that the Gods really want us to read this knowledge from the High Priests that was lost.

Quite an amazing work, @ApolloAbove [JG]

Awesome job! to the JGs and HP! I'm feeling like:

second-dunhuang.jpg

(Sakya Monastary in Tibet :))

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back