Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Joy of Satan Art Gallery website owner query

I am the artist who designed all the metallic golden designs and sigils. Andevili was my older name on the group. I lost that account and couldn't retrieve anything, it was brutal. Outside the groups I still use andevili. You can check my recent sigil of the Goddess Agares, you will see my signature artwork of the sigils (for now). I am working on beautifying those sigils further with the same golden theme as I did for the Goddess Agares. Here is the link. https://ancient-forums.com/index.php?threads/agares-pictures.95045/post-497241

I am also known as Andevili.

I am the artist who designed all the metallic golden designs and sigils. Andevili was my older name on the group. I lost that account and couldn't retrieve anything, it was brutal. Outside the groups I still use andevili. You can check my recent sigil of the Goddess Agares, you will see my signature artwork of the sigils (for now). I am working on beautifying those sigils further with the same golden theme as I did for the Goddess Agares. Here is the link. https://ancient-forums.com/index.php?threads/agares-pictures.95045/post-497241

I am also known as Andevili.
Thank you very much for your response, Agares666.

I checked out the link you provided. It's really beautiful artwork you have created. Do you have any issues with the JoS outreach project using any of your artwork at all?

Hail Satanas!

BlackRam666

Thank you very much for your response, Agares666.

I checked out the link you provided. It's really beautiful artwork you have created. Do you have any issues with the JoS outreach project using any of your artwork at all?

Hail Satanas!

BlackRam666
Of course not. I don't have such issues. Why would I? That's the purpose of creating such.

The post says the website was created by a member called "TalGonDon".
Looked-up the username on the forums and it returned nothing.

Also did a "WHOIS" look-up on the domain, but it returned nothing useful.
Thank you very much for investigating further, HDNW.
That's a very cool username too btw. Hadrian was an awesome Roman Emperor.

Of course not. I don't have such issues. Why would I? That's the purpose of creating such.
Thank you very much too, Agares666.

Thank you Agares666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back