Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JOSAfrica/ Blacksforsatan update suggestions

Now.. I haven't been on the website in awhile. So forgive me if I say something that's already up there.
One thing I can think of is adding more the Gods names from the original african religions, and go more into that stuff in general

Now.. I haven't been on the website in awhile. So forgive me if I say something that's already up there.
One thing I can think of is adding more the Gods names from the original african religions, and go more into that stuff in general
That’s technically already covered because the gods that were connected to the traditional African religions are Egyptian.

The JOSAfrica and blacksforsatan site is being updated. Are there any suggestions on what should be updated?

Thanks for creating this thread. I stated this in the last thread. I’ll reiterate.

The sites are being updating and organized— Josafrica/blacksforsatan website. It will be updated, edited, proofread and “modernized”, with more articles incoming, etc. I need a couple of weeks.

And more info coming as far as the outreach/online project that we are doing for Black gentiles.

This should be a collaborative project. If anyone wants to create and add articles based on traditional African religion and Black socio-economic issues that have great relevance to spiritual satanism, please post it on this forum and I will eventually add it to the websites.

The JOSAfrica and blacksforsatan site is being updated. Are there any suggestions on what should be updated?
All ancient pics show Egyptians are black people so the american black people in america are Egyptians not Africans that’s why Africans are much darker than black people it’s obvious that black people aren’t Africans these are pictures of egyptians so it should be called jos for Egyptians aka black people instead of Africans. This is how you tell the difference. Africans are so dark they almost look purple while black people look dark brown

Attachments

• IMG_4061.png
    IMG_4061.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_4057.png
    IMG_4057.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4060.png
    IMG_4060.png
    7.2 MB · Views: 68
All ancient pics show Egyptians are black people so the american black people in america are Egyptians not Africans that’s why Africans are much darker than black people it’s obvious that black people aren’t Africans these are pictures of egyptians so it should be called jos for Egyptians aka black people instead of Africans. This is how you tell the difference. Africans are so dark they almost look purple while black people look dark brown
It was originally called Blacksforsatan. JOSAfrica is a back up the original site. I don’t think it being jos for Egyptians makes sense because current day Egypt is mostly and Arab Muslim country. Blacks for Satan make more sense because it’s racial not geographical. JOSAfrica is a good title too because the black race was created in Africa and we're all apart of the African diaspora.

There were blacks in ancient Egypt you are right about that. I don’t understand you saying American blacks aren’t African but Egyptian. Most blacks in America descend from Nigeria dna testing shows. Also depending on dynasty such as, the 18th and 25th dynasty, nubia was united with Egypt. The 25th dynasty nubia ruled Egypt whereas the 18th dynasty Egypt ruled over nubia. Nubia/kush was more “black” than Egypt was. Also the reason blacks relate to Egypt is because the Egyptian gods were very close to the black race at one point in time.

Also there’s blacks in America just as dark as blacks in Africa and vice versa. Color varies within Black peoples.

Those pictures are fake. They clearly have been painted over at a recent time. And it is very poorly done, it looks like the cristian woman a few years ago who tried to restore a 1,000 year old cristian painting, and did such a horrible job it looked like a child painted over it.

Look up any other images of Egyptian art works, and the images of Egyptian royalty are of white people. Most of the mummies that have been found still have their blonde and red hair, which black people do not have.

The actual ancient Egyptian art works are clearly showing 3 seperate races. The white race, the black race with dark skin, and a third race which was shown as a medium tone of reddish brown. This third race may have been mixed between black and white, or may have been similar to what is now the arabic race. But is most likely just another different African race, as there are multiple black races within Africa.

The reason that black Americans have hybridized white features, is because most of them are a hybridized mixed race between black and white. Most black Americans have a significant amount of white DNA. So of course they are very different from africans who are purely black.

It was originally called Blacksforsatan. JOSAfrica is a back up the original site. I don’t think it being jos for Egyptians makes sense because current day Egypt is mostly and Arab Muslim country. Blacks for Satan make more sense because it’s racial not geographical. JOSAfrica is a good title too because the black race was created in Africa and we're all apart of the African diaspora.

There were blacks in ancient Egypt you are right about that. I don’t understand you saying American blacks aren’t African but Egyptian. Most blacks in America descend from Nigeria dna testing shows. Also depending on dynasty such as, the 18th and 25th dynasty, nubia was united with Egypt. The 25th dynasty nubia ruled Egypt whereas the 18th dynasty Egypt ruled over nubia. Nubia/kush was more “black” than Egypt was. Also the reason blacks relate to Egypt is because the Egyptian gods were very close to the black race at one point in time.

Also there’s blacks in America just as dark as blacks in Africa and vice versa. Color varies within Black peoples.
Those images are at this same level of childishly bad quality.

Dgn-XJ5VMAEjVxp.jpg

art-restore-fails.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-09-12-at-10.33.23-AM.png
No as I already showed every single ancient pic shows Egyptians are black people only dummies would think blacks are Africans Africans are so dark they turning purple you know damn well black people don’t look like that lol

Those pictures are fake. They clearly have been painted over at a recent time. And it is very poorly done, it looks like the cristian woman a few years ago who tried to restore a 1,000 year old cristian painting, and did such a horrible job it looked like a child painted over it.

Look up any other images of Egyptian art works, and the images of Egyptian royalty are of white people. Most of the mummies that have been found still have their blonde and red hair, which black people do not have.

The actual ancient Egyptian art works are clearly showing 3 seperate races. The white race, the black race with dark skin, and a third race which was shown as a medium tone of reddish brown. This third race may have been mixed between black and white, or may have been similar to what is now the arabic race. But is most likely just another different African race, as there are multiple black races within Africa.

The reason that black Americans have hybridized white features, is because most of them are a hybridized mixed race between black and white. Most black Americans have a significant amount of white DNA. So of course they are very different from africans who are purely black.
Dna has proven the Egyptians today aren’t real Egyptians according to ancient pics and dna so the Egyptians today are fused with Arab while ancient pics show real Egyptians aka ancient Egyptians are completey black

Who is living in Egypt today has nothing to do with ancient Egypt. They are not the same people and not the same culture.

Ancient Egypt was a white civilization. As is seen by all of the mummies still having blonde and red hair, and white bone structure. And all of the statues and images having white features and white bone structure.

If you will say ridiculous things like "all images show ancient Egyptians were black." Then please share any example which is not a low quality photoshop that somebody made on an ipad with a photo editing app. Where they digitally draw and color a new image covering the original image. Which this is exactly what your low quality images are, and this is obviously how they were made.

There is no reason for you to keep lying about this. Unless you were tricked to somehow believe it. It's all the same as the "black hebrew israelite" bullshit. Black people wanting to believe they are Egyptians, or black people wanting to believe they are jews. Both are equally wrong and have an equal amount of ridiculous hoax and fictional "evidence."

No as I already showed every single ancient pic shows Egyptians are black people only dummies would think blacks are Africans Africans are so dark they turning purple you know damn well black people don’t look like that lol

If you are going to debate you can at least be respectful. Egypt was founded by Aryans. If you disagree you can say that without contributing to the stereotype that blacks are only able to argue with emotions..

Dna has proven the Egyptians today aren’t real Egyptians according to ancient pics and dna so the Egyptians today are fused with Arab while ancient pics show real Egyptians aka ancient Egyptians are completey black
The black race is vast. What Ol argedco said is correct. Blackness do not know much about their past so they cling to a lot of false beliefs to get rid of the inferior complex man of them feel, and because many people don’t have a solid understanding of their own past, thanks to the enemy.

Africa has been, more or less, multi-racial. And then mixing happened. You can’t say black Americans are Egyptian just because many are not very dark skinned. That’s not correct.

The Egyptian culture came from the gods— many of the Egyptian gods are close to the black race. And there is evidence of the Egyptian culture in West and South Africa. Let’s not just focus on Egypt. Again, a lot of information has been lost.

There were black people living in ancient Egypt. They were a small part of the population. And there were also many black civilizations further south which were also very advanced, that visited and traded with Egypt.
The same Jewish swindlers who promote the black Egypt hoax, also hide that other nations that if black like Ethiopia were as advanced as Egypt and also had their priestly castes and royalty.

The font, colours, and overall style are modern and much better, but the Home Page is not friendly towards the reader. There is no spacing, and it looks like it came from a 2000's site. I know it's not final, but you can add spacing and center some of the text to make it easier to read.

The black race is vast. What Ol argedco said is correct. Blackness do not know much about their past so they cling to a lot of false beliefs to get rid of the inferior complex man of them feel, and because many people don’t have a solid understanding of their own past, thanks to the enemy.

Africa has been, more or less, multi-racial. And then mixing happened. You can’t say black Americans are Egyptian just because many are not very dark skinned. That’s not correct.

The Egyptian culture came from the gods— many of the Egyptian gods are close to the black race. And there is evidence of the Egyptian culture in West and South Africa. Let’s not just focus on Egypt. Again, a lot of information has been lost.
Hey sister Shannon it’s a honor to talk to you. Ancient pics have shown real Egyptians aka the ancient Egyptians are black people so there are two black races. Africans and the other black race are black people aka Egyptians it’s obvious they aren’t the same race cause Africans are a trillion times darker than black people no one with eyes can think black people are Africans know what I mean? You should call it joy of Satan for Egyptians aka black people then have a separate one that says joy of Satan for Africans

If you are going to debate you can at least be respectful. Egypt was founded by Aryans. If you disagree you can say that without contributing to the stereotype that blacks are only able to argue with emotions..
Ancient pics show ancient Egyptians are black people so no it’s not.

The same Jewish swindlers who promote the black Egypt hoax, also hide that other nations that if black like Ethiopia were as advanced as Egypt and also had their priestly castes and royalty.
No I’ve been to Egypt and they still have ancient pics showing Egyptians are black people

There were black people living in ancient Egypt. They were a small part of the population. And there were also many black civilizations further south which were also very advanced, that visited and traded with Egypt.
Hey brother every ancient Egyptian picture shows ancient Egyptians are black people I’ve got many of those picture I took pics of I even went to Egypt and got some

Every ancient pic shows Egyptians are black people.
I’m sorry but you really have some questionable IQ if you believe these pictures are real, they’re 100% faked, heavily edited, and one is actually AI and has a watermark for the artist.

Let me show you the real pictures you mentioned, it’s funny actually I’ll link one of the images that you uploaded but in it’s original format, you’ll see the girls that are dancing also have colored blue eyes.

IMG_8584.jpeg

Tanned doesn’t mean black, you can see clearly on the lower picture they have blue eyes plus the lighting makes it look slightly darker, but not like the blacked out false image you uploaded.

IMG_8586.jpeg

This one’s the original, not the edited, colored and AI modified one you used which is obviously just falsifying information and blatant blasphemy + stupidity.

You also brought a screenshot for some fake black fuck that says Amenhotep iii under it.
IMG_8587.jpeg

This is who Amenhotep iii actually is, so once again you’re caught lying and faking shit, being naive and stupid. Does this statue resemble a black person in any way? Amenhotep actually had blonde hair and colored eyes.

on the other side, blacks were clearly differentiated in Ancient Egypt scriptures
Here’s some examples of the real blacks in Ancient Egypt
IMG_8588.jpeg

IMG_8589.jpeg

Please stop being fucking dumb and retarded, you really got me enraged for how oblivious you are about this.

Afrocentric fucks are pathetic losers who don’t have an idea of their own black cultures they so they steal others’.

Listen, blacks are a strong and spiritual race and they had their own cultures and dynasties, so build your own shit and stop stealing other people’s cultures, because you’ve no idea how pathetic it makes you look.

20744127357a2a41f7db2091f47d6306.jpg

Jews have been painting over these images and painting them to have dark skin. In all of the ones which are recently "restored" by painting over them.

There also is some shift in color that happens to these pigments in the paints after thousands of years, and many of the colors become either darker or lighter over time. You can look at restoration of medieval paintings from only a few hundred years, and see that they have become darker looking over time.

Luckily, we do not have to rely on art which may or may not be accurate. Because for many of them, we still have their bodies that we can see directly. The Royalty of Egypt were white people with blonde and red hair. Much of the general population became mixed race over time, but the Spiritual Leaders and those who have invented and created the Egyptian civilization were white people who were guided and assisted by the Gods.

5a37b9bc51712091ab4f08f9b9f15374.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

4837f381e5a26e402968e12e9d387eec3c134279af76f73025ec643cb92576be_1.jpg

3d9e0589e614921c286d8924e6349b50.jpg

bee2555fe13cf9141aef913acab8db3a.jpg

Queen%20Tiye_%20Astonishing%20Video%20Reimagining%20Her%20Face..%20And%20First%20Picture%20of%20Her%20Temple.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

669ad49375729086a82da6c182e53c2df69ce34e398916856d34c27ae6516765_1.jpg

Tocharians_TarimMummies04_full.jpg

rameses-ii-facial-reconstruction.jpg

No I’ve been to Egypt and they still have ancient pics showing Egyptians are black people
Take the examples of Ethiopia and Nubia which were Egypt's neighbors and had a spiritual culture just as advanced as Egypt, that's where your ancestors are.
The Jews have made up all kinds of lies about all these ancient cultures.

Hey sister Shannon it’s a honor to talk to you. Ancient pics have shown real Egyptians aka the ancient Egyptians are black people so there are two black races. Africans and the other black race are black people aka Egyptians it’s obvious they aren’t the same race cause Africans are a trillion times darker than black people no one with eyes can think black people are Africans know what I mean? You should call it joy of Satan for Egyptians aka black people then have a separate one that says joy of Satan for Africans
I had to delete one of your posts because you are just repeating the same argument over and over. It’s like spam.

You are clinging to your argument so hard and being willfully blind even with the evidence being presented to you.

It seems you lack a basic understanding of history. Africa is vast. Of course there were blacks in Egypt and Whites and Arabs, etc.

Why is it hard to believe that a lot of blacks in America have some mixture in their genetics. I mean… that’s just basic science based on DNA testing.

If you can’t understand or comprehend or even consider any of the evidence presented, I don’t know what else to say.

The point is, the Egyptian culture came from the gods and was prevalent in other places in Africa besides Egypt. There is a pyramidal structure way south in Africa that directly aligns with the great pyramid of Giza, geographically as well.

Afrocentric are so afraid of being seen as inferior that so desperate to prove something that they gloss over evidence. You don’t need to be like that to prove the black race had its own greatness under the gods.

You guys can’t stand that the white race and their culture(who has been lied about and degraded by Jews and the enemy) is great and wide spread (just like every other race)

You guys just can’t stand whites because of LIES. And you all automatically get offended when anything white is uplifted because you think it’s an automatic negation of the black race, which is beyond silly.

And speaking of Egypt and the Egyptian culture, it came from white gods. How does that make you feel?

And I want to ask you a question, how do you feel about the fact that Satan, a white god, created the black race?Does it make you feel resent? Some kind of denial?

Hi there

Im a proud African woman that was born and raised in Africa. Please update your awareness of Africans because not everyone here is dark skinned as you said. I myself get confused as a coloured person but I assure you im not.

I really think if more African-Americans or just people in general come visit Africa you will see for your self its not what you see on news and stuff (well not exactly but always take what you see on tv cautiously).

Its just like how, any other nation has people that were raised from humble (less fortunate) backgrounds, people that were raised in low density suburbs (rich areas) and so on, these environments have different effects on how peoples skin tone becomes.

You can not honestly tell me that all dark black people are only found in Africa. That unrealistic.

I do have to admit, it really is concerning how even in SOME African schools they dont really teach where we came from or our ancestral history very much.

Frankly we are thought that the tribes that are prevalent right now came from nomads from Northern Africa that chose to migrate and settle in Southern Africa. By this i mean people before Shaka Zulu and the San tribe (or maybe around the time the San tribe was exploring Africa since its 20 000 years old) to what we now know as Ndebele, Shona, Swahili, Tonga people etc.

Im curious though, does anyone really know more than the word of mouth stories our ancestral nomads had? What gods were they worshiping before the rain rituals and stuff came about or even why we particularly used to worship and appease the ancestors but not defined gods. By this i mean, all i have seen is there was (Modimu - god) but no other and a lot of ancestral worshiping rituals.

Why so much focus on ancestral magic and rituals? Yes I know i still have quite a bit of information to go through on the JOS Africa website but i am curious. Please dont slander me or anything im not here for arguments just general questions and learning more.

I do have to admit, it really is concerning how even in SOME African schools they dont really teach where we came from or our ancestral history very much.

Frankly we are thought that the tribes that are prevalent right now came from nomads from Northern Africa that chose to migrate and settle in Southern Africa. By this i mean people before Shaka Zulu and the San tribe (or maybe around the time the San tribe was exploring Africa since its 20 000 years old) to what we now know as Ndebele, Shona, Swahili, Tonga people etc.

Im curious though, does anyone really know more than the word of mouth stories our ancestral nomads had? What gods were they worshiping before the rain rituals and stuff came about or even why we particularly used to worship and appease the ancestors but not defined gods. By this i mean, all i have seen is there was (Modimu - god) but no other and a lot of ancestral worshiping rituals.

Why so much focus on ancestral magic and rituals? Yes I know i still have quite a bit of information to go through on the JOS Africa website but i am curious. Please dont slander me or anything im not here for arguments just general questions and learning more.
Are you sotho? if so then you should be able to learn and translate that culture into ss knowledge there is a lot of hidden ss knowledge in southern african cultures you can watch videos of a guy called joshua maponga who talks about these things and theres also a short pdf by zulumathabo zulu about basotho origin of mathematics which explains mathematical principles and such that the basotho use even in their language for communication

Are you sotho? if so then you should be able to learn and translate that culture into ss knowledge there is a lot of hidden ss knowledge in southern african cultures you can watch videos of a guy called joshua maponga who talks about these things and theres also a short pdf by zulumathabo zulu about basotho origin of mathematics which explains mathematical principles and such that the basotho use even in their language for communication
Thats really interesting, Im going to check him out . But sadly no I am Shona/ Kalanga.
This is gonna be very interesting, im excited. I do wish i could know more about my ancestry though

I wonder how the whites could stand the desert sun, whites have no natural protection against radiation from the sun, so much so that nowadays 90% of skin cancers are in whites, in addition to being more easily blinded by the sun's own radiation that degenerates vision, it doesn't seem very strategic to choose a race with very little protection and put them in the desert, they could even use a type of sunscreen, but sunscreen is not a guarantee, so much so that today, to be 100% protected from the sun, we have to wear sunglasses with UV protection, hats, long sleeves, sunscreen and still avoid contact with the sun

They were talking about respect but MercuryWisdom didn't show any, I don't understand insulting one's Satanist brothers, even if the "opinion" or something like that is silly, we should be understanding and evolve together, and not act like Christians when they discover a gay son. MercuryWisdom even showed a horrendous meme that was actually painted lol, and you shouldn't take hieroglyphics literally, the ancients kept their secrets in symbols, metaphors and allegories

Several Egyptian statues do have black features, Amenhotep iii has an eye (typical Arab eye) and a nose typical of a black mestizo

I believe that Egypt was multiracial, without racial sovereignty, not least because the Jews brought this about, they tried to divide the human race as much as possible, the first thing they did was to pit black against white, man against woman.

To say that whites were the majority in Egypt is risky, the chances of them surviving would be very slim, I can't risk saying that Egypt was 90% white and not 90% black, nowadays it's hard enough for blacks to stay in Egypt, imagine the whites, who are the ones with the most skin diseases
Even with tanned skin, tanning is a sign that the skin has been damaged

The sphinx has a black jaw, its nose was ripped off by Jews to cause exact discord

Egypt was multicultural, Blacks did rule Egypt, in the twenty-fifth dynasty, a dynasty of black-skinned pharoahs, and it wasn't the Jews who invented a black Egypt, they have always tried to distance Egypt from Africa and bring it closer to the Greeks or the Romans, this "black Egypt" is recent, no more victimization on both sides, in the past everyone believed in a 100% white Egypt, so is it correct to say that the Jews invented that Egypt was white?

The sphinx has a black jaw, its nose was ripped off by Jews to cause exact discord

Egypt was multicultural, Blacks did rule Egypt, in the twenty-fifth dynasty, a dynasty of black-skinned pharoahs, and it wasn't the Jews who invented a black Egypt, they have always tried to distance Egypt from Africa and bring it closer to the Greeks or the Romans, this "black Egypt" is recent, no more victimization on both sides, in the past everyone believed in a 100% white Egypt, so is it correct to say that the Jews invented that Egypt was white? As I said before, Egypt was a commercial and multicultural center, it had blacks, yellows, mestizos, whites and everything else, there was no predominant race.

I'd love to see other points of view in a respectful way, with real and unforced evidence

Egypt was not always a desert. And the earth did not used to be so hot. There was an impact to the Earth around 30,000-40,000 years ago that was so powerful that it tilted the Earth's axis to what it is now. Which causes both extreme heat and extreme cold from the way it is tilted. The whole Earth used to all be a more moderate temperature before this.

This is why you can see Pyramids in Antarctica and the Arctic circle in the north and south pole, and these pyramids are buried under the ice. Because when these were built, these locations were warmer and the ice was not there. In the same way, Egypt was not so hot at that time.

There was a nuclear war on Earth, and the impacts of these nuclear weapons have destroyed the environments and turned everything into dust and sand. This is how the Gobi and Sahara deserts were formed, as nuclear impacts which crumbled the rocks to sand and erased all of the natural environment.

There have been cities discovered under these deserts that are far older, larger, and more advanced than any other ancient cities we know about. These were extremely important places, and that is why they were targeted in the war. And people who investigate these places, they find that the level of Radiation is extremely high in these places, which is still left over from the nuclear weapon that was used.

Before all of this, most of the Earth was all a similar temperature. And the Golden Age Civilization of the Gods was spread across every area of the world, and including all human races.

I’m sorry but you really have some questionable IQ if you believe these pictures are real, they’re 100% faked, heavily edited, and one is actually AI and has a watermark for the artist.

Let me show you the real pictures you mentioned, it’s funny actually I’ll link one of the images that you uploaded but in it’s original format, you’ll see the girls that are dancing also have colored blue eyes.

View attachment 2801
Tanned doesn’t mean black, you can see clearly on the lower picture they have blue eyes plus the lighting makes it look slightly darker, but not like the blacked out false image you uploaded.

View attachment 2802
This one’s the original, not the edited, colored and AI modified one you used which is obviously just falsifying information and blatant blasphemy + stupidity.

You also brought a screenshot for some fake black fuck that says Amenhotep iii under it.
View attachment 2803
This is who Amenhotep iii actually is, so once again you’re caught lying and faking shit, being naive and stupid. Does this statue resemble a black person in any way? Amenhotep actually had blonde hair and colored eyes.

on the other side, blacks were clearly differentiated in Ancient Egypt scriptures
Here’s some examples of the real blacks in Ancient Egypt
View attachment 2804
View attachment 2805

Please stop being fucking dumb and retarded, you really got me enraged for how oblivious you are about this.

Afrocentric fucks are pathetic losers who don’t have an idea of their own black cultures they so they steal others’.

Listen, blacks are a strong and spiritual race and they had their own cultures and dynasties, so build your own shit and stop stealing other people’s cultures, because you’ve no idea how pathetic it makes you look.
Agreed. I guess I’ll step in.

And I want to ask you a question, how do you feel about the fact that Satan, a white god, created the black race?Does it make you feel resent? Some kind of denial?
Shannon it’s evident that this individual is very Afro-Centric, it may be very difficult to confront them and explain everything to hoping for an outcome of them accepting it. I’ve met another black a few months back and she was heavily Afro-Centric. It is extremely difficult if they believe the nonsense, add maybe doing drugs like marijuana to dull them one down mentally and spiritually and you’ve got a follower/slave to the propaganda.

Thats really interesting, Im going to check him out . But sadly no I am Shona/ Kalanga.
This is gonna be very interesting, im excited. I do wish i could know more about my ancestry though
Thats ok Chief maponga is shona as well goodluck

Shannon it’s evident that this individual is very Afro-Centric, it may be very difficult to confront them and explain everything to hoping for an outcome of them accepting it. I’ve met another black a few months back and she was heavily Afro-Centric. It is extremely difficult if they believe the nonsense, add maybe doing drugs like marijuana to dull them one down mentally and spiritually and you’ve got a follower/slave to the propaganda.
I agree brother, someone else said I wasn’t respectful and didn’t show respect to this person.

I have no disrespect against black people, as you know, some black people I know are really of the strongest, hard working, wisest people.

I do however have zero respect for afrocentrics, knowing full well this is a jewish ideology that promotes replacing the history and culture of my people in my OWN country.

We have afrocentrics acting like terrorists in my country each and every day and they are so oblivious to the facts and ignoring completely their actual black history and empires, some powerful satanic and spiritual tribes exist till this day and they still want to say shit like Egypt was black, the sphinx was african american, etc.

This shit allows worms of society like the recent jewish Cleopatra movie.

It’s also so widespread because of the jewish-controlled west supporting this shit ideology anywhere and every time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back