Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JoS E-Groups 9/2/13

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
    It appears the enemy has made a total mess of the JoS e-groups, changing the home page photos to xian filth and creating other problems. They can't shut us down, so they try to do other disruptive things to harass us. The only thing I can say here is for members to complain to yahoo. We DO have the strength in numbers. If yahoo receives enough complaints, they will fix this. In the mean time, just ignore the xian filth they put up on the front page of our Teen group.   I know since exposing their bible as a book of jewish witchcraft [which it certainly is], this really rattled their cages. Always remember...the jews are extremely clever and they take control of both sides; both opposing sides, which they pretend to be fighting each other, but underneath it all, they are working for their agenda of world enslavement. Just as many xian churches, particularly the Vatican, pretend to be against and fighting communism, unbeknownst to the populace, they are working FOR communism, the nazarene taught nothing but communism, his sermons, and even his life- quite like Karl Marx himself- lazy, and lived off of the charity of others like a parasite. The USSR made a show of persecuting a number of jews [they scream the loudest], when millions of innocent Gentiles were tortured to death, but this jewish persecution is only for show and they do not care if they have to sacrifice some of their own to reach their goal of world enslavement and domination. For example, Josef Stalin [real name Josef Dugasvilli, the meaning of the Georgian surname Dugasvilli is "son of a jew" ], claimed to be anti-Semitic, but given his second wife was also a jew [as were his children] and his communist heroes such as Vladimir Lenin and the other scum he was directly involved with, any idiot can see through these lies, which again, are there only to fool the masses. Nearly all of the entire communist leadership and KGB were jews and/or married to jews and lived extremely well while the working classes were brutalized beyond the imagination. This did not just include the USSR, but all other communist countries as well. Prior to the fall of the “Iron Curtain” the USSR would also publicly support any country that was against Israel; pretending to be enemies with Israel, which beneath it all, is not the case, as both work together for the same agenda. KNOW THIS AND BE ONTO THEIR TACTICS- NEVER LET THEM FOOL YOU!   As I have state before and will again... just how can xianity really be at odds with the jews, when every single page of that stinking bible has the word "jew" "jews" Israel" and other kosher crap on it and above al, the nazarene is jewish from birth to death. Given the spiritual energies put into xianity by the ignorant followers, for centuries, the jews have an endless supply to do as they please with. This is their bulwark and their root. This is why the bible is so full of numbers, specific verses [which vibrated in Hebrew are their mantras] and given the bible is planted in nearly every home in the world, xianity is relentlessly pushed and coerced onto people [love jewsus or burn for eternity], the bible acts as a subliminal medium; a receiver for their workings. Bible verses are memorized by many xians. What this does further, is it creates a very powerful link in the minds of many for which the jews work their curses and their spells for attracting copious amounts of wealth. Even their bible states regarding the jews “Thou shalt prosper.” YOU PAY AND SACRIFICE FOR THIS!   Yes, they want to shut me and the other JoS Ministry the fuck up. We are onto their scheme and are working to reveal more and more. Always remember...these groups are here for YOU. We put in our time studying and moderating so we can reach as many people as possible; so you all can learn the truth and be able to also search these truths out on your own. We are a deadly threat to the enemy. If you want to keep these groups open and free, please complain to yahoo. We are in the tens of thousands, numbering members. Complain...complain...complain... If you say nothing, the enemy will win. If they try to give you a run around in replying that the moderator is the one to do the complaining, know that this is total crap and that as a member, you have the right to complain regarding changes that are made that are directly affecting your groups.   They have tried to put up domes of St. Basil’s xian cathedral in Moscow on the front pages of the JoS e-groups [this appears to have come from inside yahoo]. Now, given Moscow is the capital of the USSR, isn’t this rather blatant? In addition, it serves as a link, as I mentioned in the above for their subliminal shit. This is no different from having a bible in your home. This creates a subliminal tie in. I do know since my last post “the holy bible, a book of jewish witchcraft”; I was very aware of the magnitude of this post and given it hits at their most sensitive secrets, root and their total bulwark, there would be attacks and I was correct. I also know these attacks are not yet over with. The photo of the cathedral in Moscow says it all, in regards to just how rattled they are that through Satan, we have exposed them.   Satan has protected me. If he hadn’t, myself along with others who are working very hard, would already be dead. We are working for a higher purpose; for a better world through Satan. We have identified and exposed the problems. As for myself, I will fight to the death and work to expose this vermin in every way possible. I have lived a full life, I am old and have nothing left to lose, and death does not frighten me. As I also stated in another recent sermon, regarding freedom, if you do not fight for this, you will lose it. The enemy works relentlessly to destroy our civil rights and freedoms so that they can enslave us all. Jewish greed knows no bounds. Few Americans here know just how brutal life is and has been in many other countries. The jews are working very hard to change this. In the early 1990’s, after the fall of the USSR, many cutthroat jewish communists emigrated to the USA and have been working for the destruction of our country ever since and this can be blatantly seen in the many open violations of our constitution and how our legal system has been rapidly deteriorating. The USA is the last power on this earth that still has some laws protecting freedom of speech and the press, though these are very insecure and many of us are suppressed and harassed, such as what is now happening in the JoS e-groups. The USA goes and any smaller countries that are somewhat free will also go down and be under the yoke of communist control. Many of you know it is a felony crime to deny or question the jewish holoco$t in many countries...resulting in an automatic prison sentence. Everything the jew is and does, they blame on Gentiles. This creates confusion, and makes for an effective diversion and distraction. The same is with Satan...everything their xian “god” is and does, they heap the blame on Satan and the Powers of Hell. Even though the truth is before them in the “holy bible” and one can see that jewhova was a “murderer and a liar from  the beginning”  one only needs to look through the old testament and also that foul nazarene ordering his followers to commit both theft and murder: Luke 19:27; Luke 6: 1-5; Luke 19: 29-35; and break other commandments: Matthew 10: 34-36.   Xians and others cannot see this, as they have been deluded under a powerful spell.   Satan, himself told me some time ago how horribly Gentiles have suffered under jewish communism. I have written several articles regarding the slave labor situation in Red China. This brutality is what jewish communism is all about. Please read through and download the following PDFs. The first one is very large, but the second pdf [the one exposing the phony holoco$t] can be downloaded and easily distributed through copy & paste, uploading it to your website, distributing it through personal e-mails to people you know who may be interested, and through copying it to disc.   http://gblt.webs.com/SlaveLaborInSovietRussia.pdf   http://666moon.webs.com/THE%20REAL%20HOLOCAUST.pdf   We are obviously doing the enemy plenty of damage, as they would not go to such lengths to attack as they have been. My personal aims are to get the truth out to and to reach as many people as possible. There is strength in numbers. Unless each and every one of us fights for our freedoms, they will all be taken away. As with the first pdf, on the Soviet slave labor, one can see the same identical thing occurring in Red China and in other parts of the world- disposable human beings; systematically broken, worked to death and replaced by more Gentiles. Even a little research blatantly reveals the jews are and have always been behind this and that the bible is nothing more than a blueprint for jewish communism in its teachings and indoctrinations [both the old and new testaments], along with the all important purpose of working powerful spells for the jews to profit tremendously. Satan pulls off the drapes in our minds and wakes us up to the truth so we are aware and can see. The xians and related ignorant masses are under a most powerful spell. That spell must be broken.   High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmy.inbox.com%2Fimg%2Fftrs%2Fsmileys.jpg&t=1571602938&sig=s5_YwatxxBE5kIkq.5yOwQ--~E" width="438" alt="Smileys Preview" border="0" style="margin-bottom:10px;"/>[/url]
Get Free Smileys for Your IM & Email[/B] - Learn more at [url=http://www.crawler.com/smileys]www.crawler.com/smileys[/url]
Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most webmails

I just want to make a mention, as this is important and many people are clueless to what is going on. Read history and about the Gulags. Satan made me understand through visions that were quite personal, how uttmostly horrible the working conditions were there. Beyond imagination- I was given the vision of people working in the Gulag camps, until they had no more energy and could barely move. As they died from hunger/dehydration, they were disposed in plastic bags, no different than an object. This is nothing but something simple as far as the criminal USSR has went.
This is jewish perversion and the jewish psyche all in itself. It can be observed in televisions and everywhere else where jews dominate. At the same time, Germans were invading Russia and were treated like heroes there, as they freed villages and half Russia from this jewish grasp. Things were uttmostly horrible and unimaginably dirty. While at the same time, idiots and born people of lies claim how Communism was about Equality, supposedly, if one studies the Communist Manifesto they will see it clearly, that its the most unjust system being existing on this Earth. Men are nothing but products and animals of a low level, owned by jews who sit at the top- inequality at its greatest.

This needs to be dealt with.

I have came across 'Satanists' who are supposedly 'Satanists' but still clinging on types of consciousness that are spawns of our enemies and these include all horrendous ideologies and other filth. These people are not Satanist. Dedication all in itself is a step, meditation is another one, but to really be an Elite SS- one needs to have opened their mind in Satan's Truth; something many people never do, thus they never reap all they could from our most wonderful religion. On top of that, this destroys their own mind and wellbeing. Study the NS Ideology and you will all understand, Satan and the Gods are the creators of our ideology.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

It appears the enemy has made a total mess of the JoS e-groups, changing the home page photos to xian filth and creating other problems. They can't shut us down, so they try to do other disruptive things to harass us. The only thing I can say here is for members to complain to yahoo. We DO have the strength in numbers. If yahoo receives enough complaints, they will fix this. In the mean time, just ignore the xian filth they put up on the front page of our Teen group.   I know since exposing their bible as a book of jewish witchcraft [which it certainly is], this really rattled their cages. Always remember...the jews are extremely clever and they take control of both sides; both opposing sides, which they pretend to be fighting each other, but underneath it all, they are working for their agenda of world enslavement. Just as many xian churches, particularly the Vatican, pretend to be against and fighting communism, unbeknownst to the populace, they are working FOR communism, the nazarene taught nothing but communism, his sermons, and even his life- quite like Karl Marx himself- lazy, and lived off of the charity of others like a parasite. The USSR made a show of persecuting a number of jews [they scream the loudest], when millions of innocent Gentiles were tortured to death, but this jewish persecution is only for show and they do not care if they have to sacrifice some of their own to reach their goal of world enslavement and domination. For example, Josef Stalin [real name Josef Dugasvilli, the meaning of the Georgian surname Dugasvilli is "son of a jew" ], claimed to be anti-Semitic, but given his second wife was also a jew [as were his children] and his communist heroes such as Vladimir Lenin and the other scum he was directly involved with, any idiot can see through these lies, which again, are there only to fool the masses. Nearly all of the entire communist leadership and KGB were jews and/or married to jews and lived extremely well while the working classes were brutalized beyond the imagination. This did not just include the USSR, but all other communist countries as well. Prior to the fall of the “Iron Curtain” the USSR would also publicly support any country that was against Israel; pretending to be enemies with Israel, which beneath it all, is not the case, as both work together for the same agenda. KNOW THIS AND BE ONTO THEIR TACTICS- NEVER LET THEM FOOL YOU!   As I have state before and will again... just how can xianity really be at odds with the jews, when every single page of that stinking bible has the word "jew" "jews" Israel" and other kosher crap on it and above al, the nazarene is jewish from birth to death. Given the spiritual energies put into xianity by the ignorant followers, for centuries, the jews have an endless supply to do as they please with. This is their bulwark and their root. This is why the bible is so full of numbers, specific verses [which vibrated in Hebrew are their mantras] and given the bible is planted in nearly every home in the world, xianity is relentlessly pushed and coerced onto people [love jewsus or burn for eternity], the bible acts as a subliminal medium; a receiver for their workings. Bible verses are memorized by many xians. What this does further, is it creates a very powerful link in the minds of many for which the jews work their curses and their spells for attracting copious amounts of wealth. Even their bible states regarding the jews “Thou shalt prosper.” YOU PAY AND SACRIFICE FOR THIS!   Yes, they want to shut me and the other JoS Ministry the fuck up. We are onto their scheme and are working to reveal more and more. Always remember...these groups are here for YOU. We put in our time studying and moderating so we can reach as many people as possible; so you all can learn the truth and be able to also search these truths out on your own. We are a deadly threat to the enemy. If you want to keep these groups open and free, please complain to yahoo. We are in the tens of thousands, numbering members. Complain...complain...complain... If you say nothing, the enemy will win. If they try to give you a run around in replying that the moderator is the one to do the complaining, know that this is total crap and that as a member, you have the right to complain regarding changes that are made that are directly affecting your groups.   They have tried to put up domes of St. Basil’s xian cathedral in Moscow on the front pages of the JoS e-groups [this appears to have come from inside yahoo]. Now, given Moscow is the capital of the USSR, isn’t this rather blatant? In addition, it serves as a link, as I mentioned in the above for their subliminal shit. This is no different from having a bible in your home. This creates a subliminal tie in. I do know since my last post “the holy bible, a book of jewish witchcraft”; I was very aware of the magnitude of this post and given it hits at their most sensitive secrets, root and their total bulwark, there would be attacks and I was correct. I also know these attacks are not yet over with. The photo of the cathedral in Moscow says it all, in regards to just how rattled they are that through Satan, we have exposed them.   Satan has protected me. If he hadn’t, myself along with others who are working very hard, would already be dead. We are working for a higher purpose; for a better world through Satan. We have identified and exposed the problems. As for myself, I will fight to the death and work to expose this vermin in every way possible. I have lived a full life, I am old and have nothing left to lose, and death does not frighten me. As I also stated in another recent sermon, regarding freedom, if you do not fight for this, you will lose it. The enemy works relentlessly to destroy our civil rights and freedoms so that they can enslave us all. Jewish greed knows no bounds. Few Americans here know just how brutal life is and has been in many other countries. The jews are working very hard to change this. In the early 1990’s, after the fall of the USSR, many cutthroat jewish communists emigrated to the USA and have been working for the destruction of our country ever since and this can be blatantly seen in the many open violations of our constitution and how our legal system has been rapidly deteriorating. The USA is the last power on this earth that still has some laws protecting freedom of speech and the press, though these are very insecure and many of us are suppressed and harassed, such as what is now happening in the JoS e-groups. The USA goes and any smaller countries that are somewhat free will also go down and be under the yoke of communist control. Many of you know it is a felony crime to deny or question the jewish holoco$t in many countries...resulting in an automatic prison sentence. Everything the jew is and does, they blame on Gentiles. This creates confusion, and makes for an effective diversion and distraction. The same is with Satan...everything their xian “god” is and does, they heap the blame on Satan and the Powers of Hell. Even though the truth is before them in the “holy bible” and one can see that jewhova was a “murderer and a liar from  the beginning”  one only needs to look through the old testament and also that foul nazarene ordering his followers to commit both theft and murder: Luke 19:27; Luke 6: 1-5; Luke 19: 29-35; and break other commandments: Matthew 10: 34-36.   Xians and others cannot see this, as they have been deluded under a powerful spell.   Satan, himself told me some time ago how horribly Gentiles have suffered under jewish communism. I have written several articles regarding the slave labor situation in Red China. This brutality is what jewish communism is all about. Please read through and download the following PDFs. The first one is very large, but the second pdf [the one exposing the phony holoco$t] can be downloaded and easily distributed through copy & paste, uploading it to your website, distributing it through personal e-mails to people you know who may be interested, and through copying it to disc.   http://gblt.webs.com/SlaveLaborInSovietRussia.pdf   http://666moon.webs.com/THE%20REAL%20HOLOCAUST.pdf   We are obviously doing the enemy plenty of damage, as they would not go to such lengths to attack as they have been. My personal aims are to get the truth out to and to reach as many people as possible. There is strength in numbers. Unless each and every one of us fights for our freedoms, they will all be taken away. As with the first pdf, on the Soviet slave labor, one can see the same identical thing occurring in Red China and in other parts of the world- disposable human beings; systematically broken, worked to death and replaced by more Gentiles. Even a little research blatantly reveals the jews are and have always been behind this and that the bible is nothing more than a blueprint for jewish communism in its teachings and indoctrinations [both the old and new testaments], along with the all important purpose of working powerful spells for the jews to profit tremendously. Satan pulls off the drapes in our minds and wakes us up to the truth so we are aware and can see. The xians and related ignorant masses are under a most powerful spell. That spell must be broken.   High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

http://www.[/IMG
Get Free Smileys for Your IM & Email[/B] - Learn more at www.crawler.com/smileys
Works w[/IMG]

Everyone do their part.  Here's a link to one of the members complaints, help vote it up to the top so the changes can be made!  http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/20945 ... ral-photo-  
Don't let them squash it.  The enemy will try everything they can to try and suppress us, we must fight them as warriors as Satan, for the betterment of the world.  

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [email protected], <maxine.dietrich666@... wrote:

Get Free Smileys for Your IM & Email - Learn more at www.crawler.com/smileys
Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most webmails

Done! Commented and voted up.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [email protected], <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

I just want to make a mention, as this is important and many people are clueless to what is going on. Read history and about the Gulags. Satan made me understand through visions that were quite personal, how uttmostly horrible the working conditions were there. Beyond imagination- I was given the vision of people working in the Gulag camps, until they had no more energy and could barely move. As they died from hunger/dehydration, they were disposed in plastic bags, no different than an object. This is nothing but something simple as far as the criminal USSR has went.
This is jewish perversion and the jewish psyche all in itself. It can be observed in televisions and everywhere else where jews dominate. At the same time, Germans were invading Russia and were treated like heroes there, as they freed villages and half Russia from this jewish grasp. Things were uttmostly horrible and unimaginably dirty. While at the same time, idiots and born people of lies claim how Communism was about Equality, supposedly, if one studies the Communist Manifesto they will see it clearly, that its the most unjust system being existing on this Earth. Men are nothing but products and animals of a low level, owned by jews who sit at the top- inequality at its greatest.

I have came across 'Satanists' who are supposedly 'Satanists' but still clinging on types of consciousness that are spawns of our enemies and these include all horrendous ideologies and other filth. These people are not Satanist. Dedication all in itself is a step, meditation is another one, but to really be an Elite SS- one needs to have opened their mind in Satan's Truth; something many people never do, thus they never reap all they could from our most wonderful religion. On top of that, this destroys their own mind and wellbeing. Study the NS Ideology and you will all understand, Satan and the Gods are the creators of our ideology.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

Works w[/IMG]

It's common sense what Maxine points out. Not only are they trying to pin it on the name Satan with there texts,but they also use the media to make humans feel inferior and wanting to change what is natural about them.  Even the so called "Natural"  products they are trying to insert and shape ideals into the mind as to what that is.  They shape the definition of perfection to make the masses feel the need to alter them selves through the products xians sell us. Does not matter who is elected in the usa or what party you are in, they are all the same. Popular vote no longer matters just congresses votes. (who knows, maybe it's just another facade ) The xians are like the evil depiction they give of the devil in a business suit. All you need to do is sign, right? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NBSwDEf8a8 ( Please watch through even though it's a cartoon. )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZJoCfgAEuE -     I have been through this, the drug part. I was being bullied in school and what the so called professional (the shrink ) he had some how convinced my father to give me a new drug that was this little pink round pill for depression and ADHD, does this sound familiar to anyone born in the 1990's?  I was 6 when they were trying to have me take the pill. Luckily I was a smart girl... I told my father it was not doing what it had promised and that I was feeling emotionless.  So for kids who are a bit more active and smart, that finds the "lessons" in school to be a bit boring, with out knowing there was an option to learn higher skill levels, just daydreamed in class and there for marked ADHD. 
Does this make anyone wonder about "Health Care" in the usa? I know know not everyone cares about people in the USA, but just know that it had to start somewhere before it spreads. The technology for the enslavement methods anyways, no one said there were not other leaders also searching for a method for control.

One example I can think of that supports Maxines jewish claim : " Always remember...the jews are extremely clever and they take control of both sides; both opposing sides, which they pretend to be fighting each other, but underneath it all, they are working for their agenda of world enslavement. "      - One group that has been the buzz on the internet is the illuminati.  Funny, though since these are Freemasons I was told. I have heard the opinion of common folk and they claim to believe that the Freemasons are just fake Christians that are devil worshipers.  I was like... { are you kidding me? } when trying to explain the possibility that the religion they are using to define what is evil could be just another delusion, I could see on their face the conflicting twitches, in the end regardless if they knew what I was trying to tell them the people just denied it completely. In the world that was formed by them through the system of control, the want to believe in the "God" unit they wanted to depend on to defend against the possible truth.  This was during when I was not in JOS so I can testify this was with out any influence from the JOS web sight, I am telling stuff I found out on my own. The illuminati ( ha, funny spell checker knows the word. )  takes further insult by taking Egyptian ideas and converting them into this ugly and scary stuff. The xians can freely expose themselves under this group that spreads a sense of fear and helplessness, without ruining their own plans. Forming another enemy that does exist yet does not exist. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsiARScL9Ek&nbsp; one of the videos that explains some methods used by xians. Teens are building identities based on the media, no matter what country it is, who is in politics at the time, everything in the modern world is made for production and obedience. here is a source that shows how any scientists that try to do good and speak up for the better welfare of the people are shot down and shamed. http://www.fluoridealert.org/&nbsp; just look around on the sight. the wars that go on in the world is just another distraction another thing to give blame and hate into.   Maxine, I don't know if you knew anything that I showed on this message about what goes on in America, but I believe that freedom of speech here in the USA only exists as another tool to test methods of farming the xains use.   As for the questions as for the reptilians it comes from this fear of the illuminati as shown here (warning the guy does talk about his thoughts on how  "statanic" and evil it is, please note this is just how he learnd how to associate with "evil" things. )   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdmGcAKeAvo . I know there are videos on youtube that show satanic symbol such as a goat head on the celebrities and the eye pyramid thing. no duh, the xians would want those symbols to be turned ugly for their own cause so please don't go online looking through all the junk and then scare your selves silly over what random videos dozens of people make out of assumptions. as for people who know what Maxine says is bluntly true on the JOS sight about Satan, this is one example how xians are hiding under this idea of illuminati.   another video as to why people believe the illuminati is connected to reptilians http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3z3u77paCQ , turn off the music though it can be quite annoying it just basically shows someone who found out a picture of a baby has slits instead of round pupils. But again a lot of the reptilian stuff has a bunch of rubbish.  this is an interesting video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLz6s38JNs0 .      That is all I have to say for now on what I know about xians/ illuminati.

Do it. Its too easy dont be lazy.

------------------------------
On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 11:38 AM PDT brandonmoreno321@... wrote:

Everyone do their part.  Here's a link to one of the members complaints, help vote it up to the top so the changes can be made!   http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/20945 ... ral-photo-    Don't let them squash it.  The enemy will try everything they can to try and suppress us, we must fight them as warriors as Satan, for the betterment of the world.   HAIL SATAN!! --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <maxine.dietrich666@... wrote:

It appears the enemy has made a total mess of the JoS
e-groups, changing the home page photos to xian filth and creating other
problems. They can't shut us down, so they try to do other disruptive things to
harass us. The only thing I can say here is for members to complain to yahoo.
We DO have the strength in numbers. If yahoo receives enough complaints, they
will fix this. In the mean time, just ignore the xian filth they put up on the
front page of our Teen group.

I know since exposing their bible as a book of jewish
witchcraft [which it certainly is], this really rattled their cages. Always
remember...the jews are extremely clever and they take control of both sides;
both opposing sides, which they pretend to be fighting each other, but underneath
it all, they are working for their agenda of world enslavement. Just as many
xian churches, particularly the Vatican, pretend to be against and fighting
communism, unbeknownst to the populace, they are working FOR communism, the
nazarene taught nothing but communism, his sermons, and even his life- quite
like Karl Marx himself- lazy, and lived off of the charity of others like a
parasite. The USSR made a show of persecuting a number of jews [they scream the
loudest], when millions of innocent Gentiles were tortured to death, but this
jewish persecution is only for show and they do not care if they have to
sacrifice some of their own to reach their goal of world enslavement and
domination. For example, Josef Stalin [real name Josef Dugasvilli, the meaning
of the Georgian surname Dugasvilli is "son of a jew" ], claimed to be
anti-Semitic, but given his second wife was also a jew [as were his children] and
his communist heroes such as Vladimir Lenin and the other scum he was directly
involved with, any idiot can see through these lies, which again, are there
only to fool the masses. Nearly all of the entire communist leadership and KGB
were jews and/or married to jews and lived extremely well while the working
classes were brutalized beyond the imagination. This did not just include the
USSR, but all other communist countries as well. Prior to the fall of the “Iron
Curtain” the USSR would also publicly support any country that was
against Israel; pretending to be enemies with Israel, which beneath it all, is
not the case, as both work together for the same agenda. KNOW THIS AND BE ONTO
THEIR TACTICS- NEVER LET THEM FOOL YOU!

As I have state before and will again... just how can
xianity really be at odds with the jews, when every single page of that
stinking bible has the word "jew" "jews" Israel" and
other kosher crap on it and above al, the nazarene is jewish from birth to
death. Given the spiritual energies put into xianity by the ignorant followers,
for centuries, the jews have an endless supply to do as they please with. This
is their bulwark and their root. This is why the bible is so full of numbers,
specific verses [which vibrated in Hebrew are their mantras] and given the
bible is planted in nearly every home in the world, xianity is relentlessly
pushed and coerced onto people [love jewsus or burn for eternity], the bible
acts as a subliminal medium; a receiver for their workings. Bible verses are
memorized by many xians. What this does further, is it creates a very powerful
link in the minds of many for which the jews work their curses and their spells
for attracting copious amounts of wealth. Even their bible states regarding the
jews “Thou shalt prosper.” YOU PAY AND SACRIFICE FOR THIS!

Yes, they want to shut me and the other JoS Ministry
the fuck up. We are onto their scheme and are working to reveal more and more. Always
remember...these groups are here for YOU. We put in our time studying and
moderating so we can reach as many people as possible; so you all can learn the
truth and be able to also search these truths out on your own. We are a deadly
threat to the enemy. If you want to keep these groups open and free, please
complain to yahoo. We are in the tens of thousands, numbering members.
Complain...complain...complain... If you say nothing, the enemy will win. If
they try to give you a run around in replying that the moderator is the one to
do the complaining, know that this is total crap and that as a member, you have
the right to complain regarding changes that are made that are directly
affecting your groups.

They have tried to put up domes of St. Basil’s
xian cathedral in Moscow on the front pages of the JoS e-groups [this appears
to have come from inside yahoo]. Now, given Moscow is the capital of the USSR, isn’t
this rather blatant? In addition, it serves as a link, as I mentioned in the
above for their subliminal shit. This is no different from having a bible in
your home. This creates a subliminal tie in. I do know since my last post “the
holy bible, a book of jewish witchcraft”; I was very aware of the
magnitude of this post and given it hits at their most sensitive secrets, root
and their total bulwark, there would be attacks and I was correct. I also know
these attacks are not yet over with. The photo of the cathedral in Moscow says
it all, in regards to just how rattled they are that through Satan, we have
exposed them.

Satan has protected me. If he hadn’t, myself
along with others who are working very hard, would already be dead. We are working
for a higher purpose; for a better world through Satan. We have identified and
exposed the problems. As for myself, I will fight to the death and work to
expose this vermin in every way possible. I have lived a full life, I am old
and have nothing left to lose, and death does not frighten me. As I also stated
in another recent sermon, regarding freedom, if you do not fight for this, you
will lose it. The enemy works relentlessly to destroy our civil rights and
freedoms so that they can enslave us all. Jewish greed knows no bounds. Few
Americans here know just how brutal life is and has been in many other
countries. The jews are working very hard to change this. In the early 1990’s,
after the fall of the USSR, many cutthroat jewish communists emigrated to the USA
and have been working for the destruction of our country ever since and this
can be blatantly seen in the many open violations of our constitution and how
our legal system has been rapidly deteriorating. The USA is the last power on
this earth that still has some laws protecting freedom of speech and the press,
though these are very insecure and many of us are suppressed and harassed, such
as what is now happening in the JoS e-groups. The USA goes and any smaller
countries that are somewhat free will also go down and be under the yoke of
communist control. Many of you know it is a felony crime to deny or question
the jewish holoco$t in many countries...resulting in an automatic prison
sentence. Everything the jew is and does, they blame on Gentiles. This creates
confusion, and makes for an effective diversion and distraction. The same is
with Satan...everything their xian “god” is and does, they heap the
blame on Satan and the Powers of Hell. Even though the truth is before them in
the “holy bible” and one can see that jewhova was a “murderer
and a liar from  the beginning”  one only needs to look through
the old testament and also that foul nazarene ordering his followers to commit
both theft and murder:
Luke 19:27; Luke 6: 1-5; Luke 19: 29-35; and break
other commandments: Matthew 10: 34-36.

Xians and others cannot see this, as they have been
deluded under a powerful spell.

Satan, himself told me some time ago how horribly
Gentiles have suffered under jewish communism. I have written several articles
regarding the slave labor situation in Red China. This brutality is what jewish
communism is all about. Please read through and download the following PDFs.
The first one is very large, but the second pdf [the one exposing the phony
holoco$t] can be downloaded and easily distributed through copy & paste,
uploading it to your website, distributing it through personal e-mails to
people you know who may be interested, and through copying it to disc.

http://gblt.webs.com/SlaveLaborInSovietRussia.pdf

http://666moon.webs.com/THE%20REAL%20HOLOCAUST.pdf

We are obviously doing the enemy plenty of damage, as
they would not go to such lengths to attack as they have been. My personal aims
are to get the truth out to and to reach as many people as possible. There is
strength in numbers. Unless each and every one of us fights for our freedoms,
they will all be taken away. As with the first pdf, on the Soviet slave labor,
one can see the same identical thing occurring in Red China and in other parts
of the world- disposable human beings; systematically broken, worked to death
and replaced by more Gentiles. Even a little research blatantly reveals the
jews are and have always been behind this and that the bible is nothing more
than a blueprint for jewish communism in its teachings and indoctrinations
[both the old and new testaments], along with the all important purpose of
working powerful spells for the jews to profit tremendously. Satan pulls off
the drapes in our minds and wakes us up to the truth so we are aware and can
see. The xians and related ignorant masses are under a most powerful spell.
That spell must be broken.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Works with AIM ® , MSN ® Messenger, Yahoo! ® Messenger, ICQ ® , Google Talk ™ and most webmails

The Soviet Jewion purposely sold the Arabic states inferior third rate equipment in many cases trainer tanks that had no hope against superior tech and such. While the Jews made sure Israel got the first rate military tech and support as well as becoming the largest nookulear state in the ME and the world. The Jooz are crying now that Syria is getting high quality tech and has been downing their top strike fighters and even sunk one of their prize dolphin case subs.   It should be noted Germans, Hungarians, Romanians, Italian's, Fin's, Lithuanians, Belgians, French, Spanish, Dutch. White Russian's etc Where part of the Liberation forces that went in. Everyone in Europe knew Communism was evil and it was only a matter of time till the JewSSR tried to launch another invasion of the whole of Europe as they tried in the 1920's but where stopped at Poland. Along with their international revolutions the Red Army was to link up with, within the European nations where crushed by Nationalist forces.  The Red Army was building its self up into an unstoppable mass for reinvasion. The Jews in control of Moscow told the Jews in control of  London in 1940 they where going to invade the Axis nations in the spring of 42 or 3 once they had the strength they wanted.  This is why the attack into the JewSSR came when it did. The intelligence had proven the following spring was to be the Red Army invasion. Hence why they had no decent winter supplies at the start of the operation. Because this was not a long planned invasion with years in the making, but a short need to move now decision. It was a defensive move.   For those who lived under the JewSSR it was the continuation of the struggle their fathers waged for freedom against the internationalist Jewish, Red terror. The Jews murdered millions of civilians rather then allow them to be liberated by the Axis because they knew what that meant. They would fight against the Jewish red terror for freedom. That move is a confession the East was under the control of an alien regime not a nativist one. These Russians and Slav's understood this.   
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2013 3:14:57 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: JoS E-Groups 9/2/13

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:     It appears the enemy has made a total mess of the JoS e-groups, changing the home page photos to xian filth and creating other problems. They can't shut us down, so they try to do other disruptive things to harass us. The only thing I can say here is for members to complain to yahoo. We DO have the strength in numbers. If yahoo receives enough complaints, they will fix this. In the mean time, just ignore the xian filth they put up on the front page of our Teen group.   I know since exposing their bible as a book of jewish witchcraft [which it certainly is], this really rattled their cages. Always remember...the jews are extremely clever and they take control of both sides; both opposing sides, which they pretend to be fighting each other, but underneath it all, they are working for their agenda of world enslavement. Just as many xian churches, particularly the Vatican, pretend to be against and fighting communism, unbeknownst to the populace, they are working FOR communism, the nazarene taught nothing but communism, his sermons, and even his life- quite like Karl Marx himself- lazy, and lived off of the charity of others like a parasite. The USSR made a show of persecuting a number of jews [they scream the loudest], when millions of innocent Gentiles were tortured to death, but this jewish persecution is only for show and they do not care if they have to sacrifice some of their own to reach their goal of world enslavement and domination. For example, Josef Stalin [real name Josef Dugasvilli, the meaning of the Georgian surname Dugasvilli is "son of a jew" ], claimed to be anti-Semitic, but given his second wife was also a jew [as were his children] and his communist heroes such as Vladimir Lenin and the other scum he was directly involved with, any idiot can see through these lies, which again, are there only to fool the masses. Nearly all of the entire communist leadership and KGB were jews and/or married to jews and lived extremely well while the working classes were brutalized beyond the imagination. This did not just include the USSR, but all other communist countries as well. Prior to the fall of the “Iron Curtain” the USSR would also publicly support any country that was against Israel; pretending to be enemies with Israel, which beneath it all, is not the case, as both work together for the same agenda. KNOW THIS AND BE ONTO THEIR TACTICS- NEVER LET THEM FOOL YOU!   As I have state before and will again... just how can xianity really be at odds with the jews, when every single page of that stinking bible has the word "jew" "jews" Israel" and other kosher crap on it and above al, the nazarene is jewish from birth to death. Given the spiritual energies put into xianity by the ignorant followers, for centuries, the jews have an endless supply to do as they please with. This is their bulwark and their root. This is why the bible is so full of numbers, specific verses [which vibrated in Hebrew are their mantras] and given the bible is planted in nearly every home in the world, xianity is relentlessly pushed and coerced onto people [love jewsus or burn for eternity], the bible acts as a subliminal medium; a receiver for their workings. Bible verses are memorized by many xians. What this does further, is it creates a very powerful link in the minds of many for which the jews work their curses and their spells for attracting copious amounts of wealth. Even their bible states regarding the jews “Thou shalt prosper.” YOU PAY AND SACRIFICE FOR THIS!   Yes, they want to shut me and the other JoS Ministry the fuck up. We are onto their scheme and are working to reveal more and more. Always remember...these groups are here for YOU. We put in our time studying and moderating so we can reach as many people as possible; so you all can learn the truth and be able to also search these truths out on your own. We are a deadly threat to the enemy. If you want to keep these groups open and free, please complain to yahoo. We are in the tens of thousands, numbering members. Complain...complain...complain... If you say nothing, the enemy will win. If they try to give you a run around in replying that the moderator is the one to do the complaining, know that this is total crap and that as a member, you have the right to complain regarding changes that are made that are directly affecting your groups.   They have tried to put up domes of St. Basil’s xian cathedral in Moscow on the front pages of the JoS e-groups [this appears to have come from inside yahoo]. Now, given Moscow is the capital of the USSR, isn’t this rather blatant? In addition, it serves as a link, as I mentioned in the above for their subliminal shit. This is no different from having a bible in your home. This creates a subliminal tie in. I do know since my last post “the holy bible, a book of jewish witchcraft”; I was very aware of the magnitude of this post and given it hits at their most sensitive secrets, root and their total bulwark, there would be attacks and I was correct. I also know these attacks are not yet over with. The photo of the cathedral in Moscow says it all, in regards to just how rattled they are that through Satan, we have exposed them.   Satan has protected me. If he hadn’t, myself along with others who are working very hard, would already be dead. We are working for a higher purpose; for a better world through Satan. We have identified and exposed the problems. As for myself, I will fight to the death and work to expose this vermin in every way possible. I have lived a full life, I am old and have nothing left to lose, and death does not frighten me. As I also stated in another recent sermon, regarding freedom, if you do not fight for this, you will lose it. The enemy works relentlessly to destroy our civil rights and freedoms so that they can enslave us all. Jewish greed knows no bounds. Few Americans here know just how brutal life is and has been in many other countries. The jews are working very hard to change this. In the early 1990’s, after the fall of the USSR, many cutthroat jewish communists emigrated to the USA and have been working for the destruction of our country ever since and this can be blatantly seen in the many open violations of our constitution and how our legal system has been rapidly deteriorating. The USA is the last power on this earth that still has some laws protecting freedom of speech and the press, though these are very insecure and many of us are suppressed and harassed, such as what is now happening in the JoS e-groups. The USA goes and any smaller countries that are somewhat free will also go down and be under the yoke of communist control. Many of you know it is a felony crime to deny or question the jewish holoco$t in many countries...resulting in an automatic prison sentence. Everything the jew is and does, they blame on Gentiles. This creates confusion, and makes for an effective diversion and distraction. The same is with Satan...everything their xian “god” is and does, they heap the blame on Satan and the Powers of Hell. Even though the truth is before them in the “holy bible” and one can see that jewhova was a “murderer and a liar from  the beginning”  one only needs to look through the old testament and also that foul nazarene ordering his followers to commit both theft and murder: Luke 19:27; Luke 6: 1-5; Luke 19: 29-35; and break other commandments: Matthew 10: 34-36.   Xians and others cannot see this, as they have been deluded under a powerful spell.   Satan, himself told me some time ago how horribly Gentiles have suffered under jewish communism. I have written several articles regarding the slave labor situation in Red China. This brutality is what jewish communism is all about. Please read through and download the following PDFs. The first one is very large, but the second pdf [the one exposing the phony holoco$t] can be downloaded and easily distributed through copy & paste, uploading it to your website, distributing it through personal e-mails to people you know who may be interested, and through copying it to disc.   http://gblt.webs.com/SlaveLaborInSovietRussia.pdf   http://666moon.webs.com/THE%20REAL%20HOLOCAUST.pdf   We are obviously doing the enemy plenty of damage, as they would not go to such lengths to attack as they have been. My personal aims are to get the truth out to and to reach as many people as possible. There is strength in numbers. Unless each and every one of us fights for our freedoms, they will all be taken away. As with the first pdf, on the Soviet slave labor, one can see the same identical thing occurring in Red China and in other parts of the world- disposable human beings; systematically broken, worked to death and replaced by more Gentiles. Even a little research blatantly reveals the jews are and have always been behind this and that the bible is nothing more than a blueprint for jewish communism in its teachings and indoctrinations [both the old and new testaments], along with the all important purpose of working powerful spells for the jews to profit tremendously. Satan pulls off the drapes in our minds and wakes us up to the truth so we are aware and can see. The xians and related ignorant masses are under a most powerful spell. That spell must be broken.   High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com/

http://www.[/IMG [/IMG]

It seems the complaint got notice from a yahoo support Admin. Who's claiming : We’ve introduced cover image per Group that can be customized by the group owner and moderator. We have default images that can be removed and your custom image added.Move your mouse over the cover image and if you are the owner or moderator, you will see “Change cover image” button.The Group image that was already submitted is preserved and not lost. It is used as a thumbnail, part of the search results and the listing of the group in the Groups directory. We will consider bringing this back on the “About Group” page."
One of the administrators for the group responded to this and says that the function doesn't work, at all. Sounds typical, we got a response claiming the fix is a simple "change photo" option, and it ends up not working.  The picture still remains there, and they check it off as solved.  Need to fight this some more it seems. 

--- In [email protected], <mageson6666@... wrote:

The Soviet Jewion purposely sold the Arabic states inferior third rate equipment in many cases trainer tanks that had no hope against superior tech and such. While the Jews made sure Israel got the first rate military tech and support as well as becoming the largest nookulear state in the ME and the world. The Jooz are crying now that Syria is getting high quality tech and has been downing their top strike fighters and even sunk one of their prize dolphin case subs.   It should be noted Germans, Hungarians, Romanians, Italian's, Fin's, Lithuanians, Belgians, French, Spanish, Dutch. White Russian's etc Where part of the Liberation forces that went in. Everyone in Europe knew Communism was evil and it was only a matter of time till the JewSSR tried to launch another invasion of the whole of Europe as they tried in the 1920's but where stopped at Poland. Along with their international revolutions the Red Army was to link up with, within the European nations where crushed by Nationalist forces.  The Red Army was building its self up into an unstoppable mass for reinvasion. The Jews in control of Moscow told the Jews in control of  London in 1940 they where going to invade the Axis nations in the spring of 42 or 3 once they had the strength they wanted.  This is why the attack into the JewSSR came when it did. The intelligence had proven the following spring was to be the Red Army invasion. Hence why they had no decent winter supplies at the start of the operation. Because this was not a long planned invasion with years in the making, but a short need to move now decision. It was a defensive move.   For those who lived under the JewSSR it was the continuation of the struggle their fathers waged for freedom against the internationalist Jewish, Red terror. The Jews murdered millions of civilians rather then allow them to be liberated by the Axis because they knew what that meant. They would fight against the Jewish red terror for freedom. That move is a confession the East was under the control of an alien regime not a nativist one. These Russians and Slav's understood this.   
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2013 3:14:57 PM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:     It appears the enemy has made a total mess of the JoS e-groups, changing the home page photos to xian filth and creating other problems. They can't shut us down, so they try to do other disruptive things to harass us. The only thing I can say here is for members to complain to yahoo. We DO have the strength in numbers. If yahoo receives enough complaints, they will fix this. In the mean time, just ignore the xian filth they put up on the front page of our Teen group.   I know since exposing their bible as a book of jewish witchcraft [which it certainly is], this really rattled their cages. Always remember...the jews are extremely clever and they take control of both sides; both opposing sides, which they pretend to be fighting each other, but underneath it all, they are working for their agenda of world enslavement. Just as many xian churches, particularly the Vatican, pretend to be against and fighting communism, unbeknownst to the populace, they are working FOR communism, the nazarene taught nothing but communism, his sermons, and even his life- quite like Karl Marx himself- lazy, and lived off of the charity of others like a parasite. The USSR made a show of persecuting a number of jews [they scream the loudest], when millions of innocent Gentiles were tortured to death, but this jewish persecution is only for show and they do not care if they have to sacrifice some of their own to reach their goal of world enslavement and domination. For example, Josef Stalin [real name Josef Dugasvilli, the meaning of the Georgian surname Dugasvilli is "son of a jew" ], claimed to be anti-Semitic, but given his second wife was also a jew [as were his children] and his communist heroes such as Vladimir Lenin and the other scum he was directly involved with, any idiot can see through these lies, which again, are there only to fool the masses. Nearly all of the entire communist leadership and KGB were jews and/or married to jews and lived extremely well while the working classes were brutalized beyond the imagination. This did not just include the USSR, but all other communist countries as well. Prior to the fall of the “Iron Curtain” the USSR would also publicly support any country that was against Israel; pretending to be enemies with Israel, which beneath it all, is not the case, as both work together for the same agenda. KNOW THIS AND BE ONTO THEIR TACTICS- NEVER LET THEM FOOL YOU!   As I have state before and will again... just how can xianity really be at odds with the jews, when every single page of that stinking bible has the word "jew" "jews" Israel" and other kosher crap on it and above al, the nazarene is jewish from birth to death. Given the spiritual energies put into xianity by the ignorant followers, for centuries, the jews have an endless supply to do as they please with. This is their bulwark and their root. This is why the bible is so full of numbers, specific verses [which vibrated in Hebrew are their mantras] and given the bible is planted in nearly every home in the world, xianity is relentlessly pushed and coerced onto people [love jewsus or burn for eternity], the bible acts as a subliminal medium; a receiver for their workings. Bible verses are memorized by many xians. What this does further, is it creates a very powerful link in the minds of many for which the jews work their curses and their spells for attracting copious amounts of wealth. Even their bible states regarding the jews “Thou shalt prosper.” YOU PAY AND SACRIFICE FOR THIS!   Yes, they want to shut me and the other JoS Ministry the fuck up. We are onto their scheme and are working to reveal more and more. Always remember...these groups are here for YOU. We put in our time studying and moderating so we can reach as many people as possible; so you all can learn the truth and be able to also search these truths out on your own. We are a deadly threat to the enemy. If you want to keep these groups open and free, please complain to yahoo. We are in the tens of thousands, numbering members. Complain...complain...complain... If you say nothing, the enemy will win. If they try to give you a run around in replying that the moderator is the one to do the complaining, know that this is total crap and that as a member, you have the right to complain regarding changes that are made that are directly affecting your groups.   They have tried to put up domes of St. Basil’s xian cathedral in Moscow on the front pages of the JoS e-groups [this appears to have come from inside yahoo]. Now, given Moscow is the capital of the USSR, isn’t this rather blatant? In addition, it serves as a link, as I mentioned in the above for their subliminal shit. This is no different from having a bible in your home. This creates a subliminal tie in. I do know since my last post “the holy bible, a book of jewish witchcraft”; I was very aware of the magnitude of this post and given it hits at their most sensitive secrets, root and their total bulwark, there would be attacks and I was correct. I also know these attacks are not yet over with. The photo of the cathedral in Moscow says it all, in regards to just how rattled they are that through Satan, we have exposed them.   Satan has protected me. If he hadn’t, myself along with others who are working very hard, would already be dead. We are working for a higher purpose; for a better world through Satan. We have identified and exposed the problems. As for myself, I will fight to the death and work to expose this vermin in every way possible. I have lived a full life, I am old and have nothing left to lose, and death does not frighten me. As I also stated in another recent sermon, regarding freedom, if you do not fight for this, you will lose it. The enemy works relentlessly to destroy our civil rights and freedoms so that they can enslave us all. Jewish greed knows no bounds. Few Americans here know just how brutal life is and has been in many other countries. The jews are working very hard to change this. In the early 1990’s, after the fall of the USSR, many cutthroat jewish communists emigrated to the USA and have been working for the destruction of our country ever since and this can be blatantly seen in the many open violations of our constitution and how our legal system has been rapidly deteriorating. The USA is the last power on this earth that still has some laws protecting freedom of speech and the press, though these are very insecure and many of us are suppressed and harassed, such as what is now happening in the JoS e-groups. The USA goes and any smaller countries that are somewhat free will also go down and be under the yoke of communist control. Many of you know it is a felony crime to deny or question the jewish holoco$t in many countries...resulting in an automatic prison sentence. Everything the jew is and does, they blame on Gentiles. This creates confusion, and makes for an effective diversion and distraction. The same is with Satan...everything their xian “god” is and does, they heap the blame on Satan and the Powers of Hell. Even though the truth is before them in the “holy bible” and one can see that jewhova was a “murderer and a liar from  the beginning”  one only needs to look through the old testament and also that foul nazarene ordering his followers to commit both theft and murder: Luke 19:27; Luke 6: 1-5; Luke 19: 29-35; and break other commandments: Matthew 10: 34-36.   Xians and others cannot see this, as they have been deluded under a powerful spell.   Satan, himself told me some time ago how horribly Gentiles have suffered under jewish communism. I have written several articles regarding the slave labor situation in Red China. This brutality is what jewish communism is all about. Please read through and download the following PDFs. The first one is very large, but the second pdf [the one exposing the phony holoco$t] can be downloaded and easily distributed through copy & paste, uploading it to your website, distributing it through personal e-mails to people you know who may be interested, and through copying it to disc.   http://gblt.webs.com/SlaveLaborInSovietRussia.pdf   http://666moon.webs.com/THE%20REAL%20HOLOCAUST.pdf   We are obviously doing the enemy plenty of damage, as they would not go to such lengths to attack as they have been. My personal aims are to get the truth out to and to reach as many people as possible. There is strength in numbers. Unless each and every one of us fights for our freedoms, they will all be taken away. As with the first pdf, on the Soviet slave labor, one can see the same identical thing occurring in Red China and in other parts of the world- disposable human beings; systematically broken, worked to death and replaced by more Gentiles. Even a little research blatantly reveals the jews are and have always been behind this and that the bible is nothing more than a blueprint for jewish communism in its teachings and indoctrinations [both the old and new testaments], along with the all important purpose of working powerful spells for the jews to profit tremendously. Satan pulls off the drapes in our minds and wakes us up to the truth so we are aware and can see. The xians and related ignorant masses are under a most powerful spell. That spell must be broken.   High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com/

http://www.[/IMG [/IMG]

Sure, I will write an email and complain to yahoo but, and pardon me if this is a bit of a dumb question, how? I can't see a button anywhere on yahoo's homepage saying something like "email yahoo admin staff".

I have just voted this up and commented; I HIGHLY recommend everyone else do likewise!

================================================

Everyone do their part. Here's a link to one of the members complaints, help vote it up to the top so the changes can be made! http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/20945 ... ral-photo-

Don't let them squash it. The enemy will try everything they can to try and suppress us, we must fight them as warriors as Satan, for the betterment of the world.

HAIL SATAN!!

Three votes from this guy! Seriously yahoo... give our moderators the permission to wash our group of that shit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Florian Baur" <flosbaur@... wrote:

I have just voted this up and commented; I HIGHLY recommend everyone else do likewise!

Everyone do their part. Here's a link to one of the members complaints, help vote it up to the top so the changes can be made! http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/20945 ... ral-photo-

Don't let them squash it. The enemy will try everything they can to try and suppress us, we must fight them as warriors as Satan, for the betterment of the world.

HAIL SATAN!!

[/IMG]</var>

--- In [email protected], <tribute_76@... wrote:

Three votes from this guy! Seriously yahoo... give our moderators the permission to wash our group of that shit.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Florian Baur" <flosbaur@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

It makes very angry that i still can't find a way to search any past messages. I do not know if this was an intention or accident. 

Actually, i just tried to search for messages. But it is not called messages anymore, it is called "conversations". 
For those who have not figured it out yet, because i am kind of slow. I will say what i did to find old conversations:
1) You first have to click on the  group that you are searching the message on at the left side of your screen.  2) At the top of the group there is a search engine. 3) Type your message and then click "Search Groups" and if you have done it correctly it will give you something like this
http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=e ... id=SLN2471
--- In [email protected], <yc28@... wrote:

It makes very angry that i still can't find a way to search any past messages. I do not know if this was an intention or accident. 

I accidentally directed a linked to the wrong image. The "search engine" i am talking about is this
I try to put screen shots to make it more easier to understand. 

Actually, i just tried to search for messages. But it is not called messages anymore, it is called "conversations". 
For those who have not figured it out yet, because i am kind of slow. I will say what i did to find old conversations:
1) You first have to click on the  group that you are searching the message on at the left side of your screen.  2) At the top of the group there is a search engine. 3) Type your message and then click "Search Groups" and if you have done it correctly it will give you something like this
http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=e ... id=SLN2471

For people who may not know, you can put in another 3 votes if you log in with a different email.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------
On Tue, 9/10/13, richardlesterhailsatan11@... <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 9:14 PM

I threw down my 3 votes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <tribute_76@...
wrote:

Three votes from this guy! Seriously yahoo... give our
moderators the permission to wash our group of that shit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],
"Florian Baur" <flosbaur@... wrote:

I have just voted this up and commented; I HIGHLY
recommend everyone else do likewise!

Everyone do their part. Here's a link to one of
the members complaints, help vote it up to the top so the
changes can be made! http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/20945 ... ral-photo-

Don't let them squash it. The enemy will try
everything they can to try and suppress us, we must fight
them as warriors as Satan, for the betterment of the world.

HAIL SATAN!!

Will definitely do it. this is fucking lame! Hail Father Satan always!
Hail Lord andras! Hail Sorath, the one who burns!

On 9/11/13, Justine Pena <pinkteabunny@... wrote:
For people who may not know, you can put in another 3 votes if you log in
with a different email.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------
On Tue, 9/10/13, richardlesterhailsatan11@...
<richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 9:14 PM

I threw down my 3 votes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <tribute_76@...
wrote:

Three votes from this guy! Seriously yahoo... give our
moderators the permission to wash our group of that shit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],
"Florian Baur" <flosbaur@... wrote:

I have just voted this up and commented; I HIGHLY
recommend everyone else do likewise!

Everyone do their part. Here's a link to one of
the members complaints, help vote it up to the top so the
changes can be made!
http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/20945 ... ral-photo-

Don't let them squash it. The enemy will try
everything they can to try and suppress us, we must fight
them as warriors as Satan, for the betterment of the world.

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back