Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JoS Activism - "Moodboard"

sinbad

I want to join the Activism team but I don't really have the time to create content right now, but every now and again when I see a meme or edit or that I think may serve as useful propaganda I'll post them here as inspiration followed by an explanation as to their effectiveness. I used to run a successful meme page when I was a kid, so I have a pretty good concept of what compells people on these platforms.

You want different types of content pillar's and one of them I'd recommend is an emphasis on aesthetics and beauty. I had way better examples but they were Trad Xian stuff, and I forgot where I saved them, but having an "enemy" to rally against is a powerful way to seduce a crowd with the JoS pivoted as the solution.

For example, "Before: Christianity - [insert: pagan_epicness.mp4] After Christianity: - [insert: jewbullshit.jpg]... CTA: "Reclaim your power... satanisgod.org".

The two I've attached below would be quite effective to attract 18-25 male's in particular, especially if you focus on aesthetics and communicating the values of Satanism by extension, and attaching this association to the image of the God's themselves, but also the ego of the viewer via the notion that they are "reuniting with their Pagan past" and thus, unlocking their "true potential" - it has to be somewhat divorced from reality, but in a way that is motivating and alludes to a future potential for themselves.

Most Gen-Z are extremely self-focused because of too much time on the internet and not enough connection to, or empathy for other's, and there is also a strong insecurity in this area. Not all want a solution, but those that do this will work like a charm if you can nourish this insecurity/spiritual emptiness, and associate the JoS as a solution. Feed the ego and the racial/gentile/collective self-concept.

These video's would be 10x more effective if they were preceded by a "plot" so to speak. For example, "What they stole from you..."

First 15 secs of this video, combined with an edit maybe, and at the end: "You've been lied to..." or "Discover the truth... satanisgod.org" or something like that. Add some Satanic imagery and maybe that one picture/article of Jew's dumping ancient artefacts into the sea. Stuff like this is very effective.

Honestly, HP's vids on JoS Tube are also kind of a goldmine but will definitely get you banned. Maybe if you water it down, the style could work: https://odysee.com/@Commander.Cobra.666:5?view=content

These two video's are kinda shit, but the format and structure is very effective. Speed up the pacing. Replace with quotes and imagery, especially video that incriminates Israel/Jew's or something.

For example, something like this image but with MINIMUM text:
Screenshot 2024-08-20 222521.png

And ideally video format tbh, such as news appearances or conferences, so they appear to be "sneaky" authority figures (or the "wire pullers behind the scenes")/conspiracy themes.

The viewer's imagination will run wild on its own. People eat this shit up.

And the inflammatory emotional state will make them A.) proceed to watch the video in its entirety and B.) actual conversions to the JoS website.

I don't want to focus on Jew shit too much and would rather promote the God's, but it's just time-cost effective in terms of garnering traction as quickly as possible.

First 15 secs of this video, combined with an edit maybe, and at the end: "You've been lied to..." or "Discover the truth... satanisgod.org" or something like that. Add some Satanic imagery and maybe that one picture/article of Jew's dumping ancient artefacts into the sea. Stuff like this is very effective.

View attachment 3705

Honestly, HP's vids on JoS Tube are also kind of a goldmine but will definitely get you banned. Maybe if you water it down, the style could work: https://odysee.com/@Commander.Cobra.666:5?view=content

These two video's are kinda shit, but the format and structure is very effective. Speed up the pacing. Replace with quotes and imagery, especially video that incriminates Israel/Jew's or something.

For example, something like this image but with MINIMUM text:
View attachment 3704

And ideally video format tbh, such as news appearances or conferences, so they appear to be "sneaky" authority figures (or the "wire pullers behind the scenes")/conspiracy themes.

The viewer's imagination will run wild on its own. People eat this shit up.

And the inflammatory emotional state will make them A.) proceed to watch the video in its entirety and B.) actual conversions to the JoS website.

I don't want to focus on Jew shit too much and would rather promote the God's, but it's just time-cost effective in terms of garnering traction as quickly as possible.

Nobody has ever said shit about Giants here (specifically not 10-30 feet tall ones), so it doesn't make sense to promote JoS trough something that haven't been accepted here as true.

- I think this format has a lot of potential with some slight adjustments to the captions and including specific mention of the JoS.
- More emphasis on esoteric imagery + No wojak bullshit

Nobody has ever said shit about Giants here (specifically not 10-30 feet tall ones), so it doesn't make sense to promote JoS trough something that haven't been accepted here as true.
The hieroglyphics at 0:07 refer to the "nephilim" and I've seen sporadic mention of literal giants within off-shoot links of the main webpages, but I can't remember off the top of my head where exactly to find them.

I do not know if this literally refers to giants, or simply giant entities: https://satanisgod.org/MAGICKAL.html

In any case, the focus is on the format/structure, which can be easily replicable by other member's, not the content itself.

The hieroglyphics at 0:07 refer to the "nephilim" and I've seen sporadic mention of literal giants within off-shoot links of the main webpages, but I can't remember off the top of my head where exactly to find them.

I do not know if this literally refers to giants, or simply giant entities: https://satanisgod.org/MAGICKAL.html

In any case, the focus is on the format/structure, which can be easily replicable by other member's, not the content itself.
The nephilim I believe refer's to the God's themselves, and not literal giants, but in other cases it could be interpreted as being about actual giants - I don't know, but it's irrelevant either way.

Not sure how useful this would be, as there are probably some innaccuracies but could maybe serve as a good funnel to the exposing jwo links: deathofcommunism, exposingchristianity etc.

Idk if we have to create original content, or if repurposing stuff like this is ok.

Not sure how useful this would be, as there are probably some innaccuracies but could maybe serve as a good funnel to the exposing jwo links: deathofcommunism, exposingchristianity etc.

Idk if we have to create original content, or if repurposing stuff like this is ok.
The description "written in 1871" is misleading.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back