Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Joining a group of satanists - bad idea?

vladimirblack666

I wrote a post a while ago asking an opinion about joining a group of spiritual satanists who were not from the JoS.Well,I followed your advice,but I stumbled upon a critical point and I really need some advice,any kind will do (a HP/coven leader would be excellent upon this matter).

Weeks ago,I met a group of so called "spiritual satanists" and they invited me to join.Eventually,I joined,knowing that it is Satan's will to group for weekly rituals (thanksgiving,cursing etc).They requested me to perform a blood oath for joining their brotherhood and so I did.

The thing is,this group has aprox. 11-12 members,all of them chose a guy who calls himself Abaddon to lead them.Everything they know about Satanism came through this guy.

Well,the thing is,this guy has strange,odd and quite blasphemous theories about Satanism.He brain-washed these teenagers into believing Goetian Demons can (and are) harming them (which I find quite blasphemous),that sanskrit is the language of Demons(any retard who is familiar with Satanism knows Enochian is the true language of Demons),that he can speak and write perfect sanskrit(which I have proven to all of them that this is false),that it is possible to merge the power of a Demon with one's spirit (quite odd,probably impossible) and other bullshit movie-stories (such as tales about centaurs,vampires and werewolves,spirit possessions,that gates to Hell were opened in this city and we should watch out,that we're chosen to bla bla bla....).Bottom line,the leader of this group of so called spiritual satanists is full of shit.

Personally,I believe these theories to be blasphemous towards my beliefs.They believe they are Demons in persona,which is quite funny,they sometimes pretend to be possessed and very powerful,even though they have no idea about true Demonology,Enochian,meditation (they didn't even open their chakras),spirituality,it's like a big freaky role-playing game.

I honestly apologise for this long post,but I want a non-retard opinion if I should stick with this group or not,considering I took part of a blood-oath ritual.Further more,I believe it is my duty to try and put an end to this frustrated teenagers group.It is my conception that a stupid satanist is worser than a stupid xian.

Any advice will do,expected thanks

-Vladimir Black

Well,the thing is,this guy has strange,odd and quite blasphemous theories about Satanism.He brain-washed these teenagers into believing Goetian Demons can (and are) harming them (which I find quite blasphemous)<<
Well, it is quite possible that a Goetic Demon can harm a person (I've employed them for this myself on a few occasions), but they aren't likely to willfully harm someone who works with them regularly, whether the person is a Satanist or not.

that sanskrit is the language of Demons(any retard who is familiar with Satanism knows Enochian is the true language of Demons),<<
Can say I quite agree there. I don't know about Sanskrit, but Dee was inspired with Enochian, and its actually arguable whether he got it from demons or angels or not. But the main point I'm making with this one is that demons know pretty much every language. And I've actually spoken some non-earthly languages when channeling demons. So … take what you will from that, I suppose.

that it is possible to merge the power of a Demon with one's spirit (quite odd,probably impossible) <<
Not really sure about that, either. If there's a such thing as a "holy spirit," then I'm pretty sure there's a such thing as an Unholy Spirit. I might be an odd-man-out here, but I personally view all spirit entities as entities in their own right, and not some psychological construct or archetypal mass of energy. So for me, I think it could be quite possible, and even desirable!

and other bullshit movie-stories (such as tales about centaurs,vampires and werewolves,spirit possessions,that gates to Hell were opened in this city and we should watch out,that we're chosen to bla bla bla....).Bottom line,the leader of this group of so called spiritual satanists is full of shit.<<
Frankly, I take the view that the Hollywood folks WANT us to think its all crap so that we stay at a level of not accepting and using our real power. It's classic reverse psychology propaganda. But that's just my opinion.

it's like a big freaky role-playing game.<<
There are people who do that, yes. There are a lot of people, in fact, who think it's all just psychodrama and that the only purpose for any kind of ritual is to vent your frustrations. Those folks are silly, in my eyes, because they're only telling on themselves that they have yet to experience the real power available in an authentic ritual.

Anyhow, my advice to you is this:

If you truly feel that these people are in-the-shitter kind of crazy, then regardless of whether you took an oath with them, you should probably tell `em bye-bye and flip `em the bird on the way out. It isn't good for you to stay in any kind of situation that causes you to feel belittled, stressed out or hopped up angry 24/7. If you can, though, get yourself something that is connected to the group leader (like hair, fingernails, underwear, a photo, whatever) and do a good destruction ritual on his inferior ass once you've cut out.

MelekTaus32

The only way I know that a human can merge with a demon is in sexual. Conatct this guy seems like a idiot well mabey you can try to distantce yourself from this cult. Iam a spiritual satanist and I have myself seen a lot of people like this. And their is no way to merge your own power with a demon  can give energy to help you out well my feelings on these people are they are double dumbasses no satanist is going to say the demons would harm them. They sound like the enemy to me. 

On Oct 20, 2009, at 1:43 PM, "vladimirblack666" <vladthegus@... wrote:
  I wrote a post a while ago asking an opinion about joining a group of spiritual satanists who were not from the JoS.Well,I followed your advice,but I stumbled upon a critical point and I really need some advice,any kind will do (a HP/coven leader would be excellent upon this matter).

Weeks ago,I met a group of so called "spiritual satanists" and they invited me to join.Eventually, I joined,knowing that it is Satan's will to group for weekly rituals (thanksgiving, cursing etc).They requested me to perform a blood oath for joining their brotherhood and so I did.

The thing is,this group has aprox. 11-12 members,all of them chose a guy who calls himself Abaddon to lead them.Everything they know about Satanism came through this guy.

Well,the thing is,this guy has strange,odd and quite blasphemous theories about Satanism.He brain-washed these teenagers into believing Goetian Demons can (and are) harming them (which I find quite blasphemous) ,that sanskrit is the language of Demons(any retard who is familiar with Satanism knows Enochian is the true language of Demons),that he can speak and write perfect sanskrit(which I have proven to all of them that this is false),that it is possible to merge the power of a Demon with one's spirit (quite odd,probably impossible) and other bullshit movie-stories (such as tales about centaurs,vampires and werewolves,spirit possessions, that gates to Hell were opened in this city and we should watch out,that we're chosen to bla bla bla....).Bottom line,the leader of this group of so called spiritual satanists is full of shit.

Personally,I believe these theories to be blasphemous towards my beliefs.They believe they are Demons in persona,which is quite funny,they sometimes pretend to be possessed and very powerful,even though they have no idea about true Demonology,Enochian ,meditation (they didn't even open their chakras),spirituali ty,it's like a big freaky role-playing game.

I honestly apologise for this long post,but I want a non-retard opinion if I should stick with this group or not,considering I took part of a blood-oath ritual.Further more,I believe it is my duty to try and put an end to this frustrated teenagers group.It is my conception that a stupid satanist is worser than a stupid xian.

-Vladimir Black

I also heard some groups are ruining the name of satanism like this. I believe its the work of some RPG xian lovers. They consider themselves as chosen one who has demon powers and also they tries to impose their ideas on others by force........Though you have taken blood oath, you have taken it by purely believing that satan is our god rather than believing as a brain washing monster. As you have noticed their flaws and delusions. I think you have reached a stage where you could figure out which is good and bad in your life..And also Leaving that group is my suggestion. Its not about which group or coven you have joined, its about how you advance individually.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ENKI

Leave them - it is enough that you know this fuck is a liar. They are not our brothers but some posers. Had he been one of us, he'd have known what we know.
Leave them - they are a qliphotic coven.

I just wonder what would happen if Abaddon Himself learned about this 'abaddon' and gave him a lesson, very painful one...

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vladimirblack666" <vladthegus@... wrote:

Weeks ago,I met a group of so called "spiritual satanists" and they invited me to join.Eventually,I joined,knowing that it is Satan's will to group for weekly rituals (thanksgiving,cursing etc).They requested me to perform a blood oath for joining their brotherhood and so I did.

Well,the thing is,this guy has strange,odd and quite blasphemous theories about Satanism.He brain-washed these teenagers into believing Goetian Demons can (and are) harming them (which I find quite blasphemous),that sanskrit is the language of Demons(any retard who is familiar with Satanism knows Enochian is the true language of Demons),that he can speak and write perfect sanskrit(which I have proven to all of them that this is false),that it is possible to merge the power of a Demon with one's spirit (quite odd,probably impossible) and other bullshit movie-stories (such as tales about centaurs,vampires and werewolves,spirit possessions,that gates to Hell were opened in this city and we should watch out,that we're chosen to bla bla bla....).Bottom line,the leader of this group of so called spiritual satanists is full of shit.

Personally,I believe these theories to be blasphemous towards my beliefs.They believe they are Demons in persona,which is quite funny,they sometimes pretend to be possessed and very powerful,even though they have no idea about true Demonology,Enochian,meditation (they didn't even open their chakras),spirituality,it's like a big freaky role-playing game.

-Vladimir Black

There was a guy claiming to be the God Abaddon here, his yahoo id was something like theturk15. Not sure if we're talking about the same person here. Do a yahoo search here for his messages and see he has posted some really ridiculus shit...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

Leave them - it is enough that you know this fuck is a liar. They are not our brothers but some posers. Had he been one of us, he'd have known what we know.
Leave them - they are a qliphotic coven.

I just wonder what would happen if Abaddon Himself learned about this 'abaddon' and gave him a lesson, very painful one...

DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vladimirblack666" <vladthegus@ wrote:

-Vladimir Black

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@... wrote:
The only way I know that a human can merge with a demon is in sexual. Conatct this guy seems like a idiot well mabey you can try to distantce yourself from this cult. Iam a spiritual satanist and I have myself seen a lot of people like this. And their is no way to merge your own power with a demon can give energy to help you out well my feelings on these people are they are double dumbasses no satanist is going to say the demons would harm them. They sound like the enemy to me.
You might be right.Thank you for your reply,but this post got me thinking on another question.Could it be that some sort of grey-entity is persuading people to give other people that are interested in Satanism corrupt ideas about Satanism? It sounds kinda odd,but I remember an episode two weeks ago,one of them was saying that he is possessed by Vassago (I laughed my but off on that one) and he was breaking stuff and screaming while others tried to calm him down.After 2 hours,he kinda pissed me off so I chanted the Ansuz Rune(did I mention they have no idea about Runes?) several times and the guy snapped.Demons can't posses satanists (I could even imply that Demons can't posses humans),and I'm pretty sure none of those retards heard me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "melektaus32" <melektaus32@... wrote:

Well, it is quite possible that a Goetic Demon can harm a person (I've employed them for this myself on a few occasions), but they aren't likely to willfully harm someone who works with them regularly, whether the person is a Satanist or not.
--Indeed,but Abaddon told them Goetic Demons can harm satanists.I doubt they would harm truly dedicated Satanists (and I doubt any satanist should/could harm another satanist,especially through Goetic Demons)

Can say I quite agree there. I don't know about Sanskrit, but Dee was inspired with Enochian, and its actually arguable whether he got it from demons or angels or not. But the main point I'm making with this one is that demons know pretty much every language. And I've actually spoken some non-earthly languages when channeling demons. So … take what you will from that, I suppose.
--I agree,but you could very well use English rather than sanskrit if you put it that way.I checked his sayings and writings and they are anything but sanskrit.Also,he made the statement clearly that sanskrit is the official language of Demons (He never even heard about Enochian untill I gave him the enochian keys)

Not really sure about that, either. If there's a such thing as a "holy spirit," then I'm pretty sure there's a such thing as an Unholy Spirit. I might be an odd-man-out here, but I personally view all spirit entities as entities in their own right, and not some psychological construct or archetypal mass of energy. So for me, I think it could be quite possible, and even desirable!
--They did attempt to merge my spirit with the Demon Oriax,using some custom ritual I never heard about.It was an odd feeling,like the one you get when you normally summon a Demon (for me ,it's like ecstasy,2 orgasms per second),only that it didn't feel like my energy or any kind of Demonic energy.Beats me.Oh,and they also perform rituals to ask Goetic Demons for guardianship(don't know how precise is that,I thought you kinda get these Demons without asking for them).Maybe Maxine's advice could help upon this subject.

Frankly, I take the view that the Hollywood folks WANT us to think its all crap so that we stay at a level of not accepting and using our real power. It's classic reverse psychology propaganda. But that's just my opinion.
--Hollywood is one thing,but pretending you're a werewolf and you want to bite my flesh because you need that,or you're a real vampire(there's no reason not to believe in energetic vampires,but they say they're the real thing) and you could kick my ass with just one look,takes this to the extreme.Also,twice a week,somebody pretends to be possessed by spirits,I don't even bother to help explain anything,I just sit and enjoy.

Consider the reverse-reverse propaganda,the one in which we should believe everything Hollywood says because Hollywood says it's bullshit.

There are people who do that, yes. There are a lot of people, in fact, who think it's all just psychodrama and that the only purpose for any kind of ritual is to vent your frustrations. Those folks are silly, in my eyes, because they're only telling on themselves that they have yet to experience the real power available in an authentic ritual.
--Agree,and as a spiritual person I can tell the difference between "A grey entity is clouding my judgement and sucking my energy,please help" and "zomg Vassago possessed me and I murdered 4 dogs last night xDxD"

Anyhow, my advice to you is this:

If you truly feel that these people are in-the-shitter kind of crazy, then regardless of whether you took an oath with them, you should probably tell `em bye-bye and flip `em the bird on the way out. It isn't good for you to stay in any kind of situation that causes you to feel belittled, stressed out or hopped up angry 24/7. If you can, though, get yourself something that is connected to the group leader (like hair, fingernails, underwear, a photo, whatever) and do a good destruction ritual on his inferior ass once you've cut out.

MelekTaus32
I thank you for the advice.I'll probably do a little bit of everything (exorcism at his crib,Demon summoning for retribution,runes for the rest,thoughtforms and all that jazz)

Perhaps instead of leaving them, you should attempt to show them TRUE Spiritual/Traditional Satanism, and the history of our people. You might get shunned from the group, but it's better than just leaving and not trying to enlighten some of them. Just be careful, they might be a cult-like group

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vladimirblack666" <vladthegus@... wrote:

-Vladimir Black

hmm this guy thinks hes badass but i sense something fishy i just imed him he claimed to be the angel of death and the angel of the apoclypse
i know two ppl both in astral and in human form that use the angel of death i even worked with death hell a servent of his just brought me bak in my body last night (i got torn out and got dropped in some random realm or whatever not sure what it was but a figure that of death picked me up and brought me bak)
somebody lieing and somebody is stealing posinf and making shit up its not me and something to this turk15 guy is...wtf ok why is my energy being torn out

goddamnit i so sick opf this crap i delt with this yesterday
anyway yeah this guy has some powers but i already know the real beings of death khaos and the so called apoclypose
i been in this shit before i was even fully out of xianity

ok whoever knows this group i need to im them or need them to im me this group is gonna try to pull the same crazy ass shit i knew others tried to pull in the past

you the guy who thinks he is abaddon
[05] theturk15: thinsks?
[05] theturk15: no
[05] theturk15: iam yim
[05] theturk15: yhim

do you know khaos
[05] theturk15: i have to email accounts
[05] theturk15: one with the name choas
[05] theturk15: chaos

thats nice
[05] theturk15: or were you
[05] theturk15: talking about
[05] theturk15: some one

yeah i think you needto meet someone
[05] theturk15: else

the real khaos has more
then one body
so you may be him
but if you are

[05] theturk15: no
[05] theturk15: i am not him

your not the full him
[05] theturk15: who are you to say who i am?
[05] theturk15: and who iam not?

i just got done speaking to khaos
last night
and since you are there
and he was here
you cant be him

[05] theturk15: good for you but i am avaddon of the apocalypse

wow

[05] theturk15: i have a split

apocylspoe eh
sounds right up my alley

[05] theturk15: i am not khaos

ok thenb
you may know of the angels of chaos
then
right

[05] theturk15: i am the angel of death

oh real nice
LOL
I JUST HAD DEATH DRAG ME TO MY BODY THIS MORNING
youy cant be him
i alrady
got
two of his avatar bodys
on my im list

(btw for the record im not delusion i got like at least 2 or 3 ids on my im lists with ppl who claim they work for death and are incarnates of the angel of death all of which can speak to so called angel of death himself even memory i had with death only in spirit myself left intact)

[05] theturk15: you sound delusional

yeah
so are you

[05] theturk15: you do not know who yo utalk to
[05] theturk15: and you're easily
[05] theturk15: manipulated
[05] theturk15: sorry

[05] theturk15: but please dont waste my time

and after this
he muted me so
i may try to contact this fucker later on via an alt i can make as many of them as i want

this guy needs to be delt with or he gonna try to prove hes all that

its something i would do if i was a guy like him

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chandan.isidore" <chandan.isidore@... wrote:

I also heard some groups are ruining the name of satanism like this. I believe its the work of some RPG xian lovers. They consider themselves as chosen one who has demon powers and also they tries to impose their ideas on others by force........Though you have taken blood oath, you have taken it by purely believing that satan is our god rather than believing as a brain washing monster. As you have noticed their flaws and delusions. I think you have reached a stage where you could figure out which is good and bad in your life..And also Leaving that group is my suggestion. Its not about which group or coven you have joined, its about how you advance individually.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ENKI

The only way as I said is if you are having a sexual relationship some demons like to slightly I guess what you can say "possess a human"But it is never ever violent like what you described. Yes they must be either greys or Anglic beings, funny you started to chant a runic vibration i honestly can say it's good you have came to and saw what they are doing is wrong! And I can gurantee that with your knowlege growing do as the other brothers posting gather some personal items of this worthless poser and crush his lies and idiotic ego. Do what must be done hail Satan and hail haures...! You can make it bro get as far as you can from these morons quick since if they are a enemy group they can easily turn on you and try to harm you physically so be alert and ready and if it gets bad contact us here and we can most likely deal with it if you need a hand may the gods of hell keep watch over you!!!

On Oct 20, 2009, at 11:56 PM, "vladimirblack666" <vladthegus@... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@ ... wrote:

The only way I know that a human can merge with a demon is in sexual. Conatct this guy seems like a idiot well mabey you can try to distantce yourself from this cult. Iam a spiritual satanist and I have myself seen a lot of people like this. And their is no way to merge your own power with a demon can give energy to help you out well my feelings on these people are they are double dumbasses no satanist is going to say the demons would harm them. They sound like the enemy to me.

You might be right.Thank you for your reply,but this post got me thinking on another question.Could it be that some sort of grey-entity is persuading people to give other people that are interested in Satanism corrupt ideas about Satanism? It sounds kinda odd,but I remember an episode two weeks ago,one of them was saying that he is possessed by Vassago (I laughed my but off on that one) and he was breaking stuff and screaming while others tried to calm him down.After 2 hours,he kinda pissed me off so I chanted the Ansuz Rune(did I mention they have no idea about Runes?) several times and the guy snapped.Demons can't posses satanists (I could even imply that Demons can't posses humans),and I'm pretty sure none of those retards heard me.

--Indeed,but Abaddon told them Goetic Demons can harm satanists.I doubt they would harm truly dedicated Satanists (and I doubt any satanist should/could harm another satanist,especially through Goetic Demons)<<   Yep. The guy sounds like a total asshat to me.   --I agree,but you could very well use English rather than sanskrit if you put it that way.I checked his sayings and writings and they are anything but sanskrit.Also, he made the statement clearly that sanskrit is the official language of Demons (He never even heard about Enochian untill I gave him the enochian keys)   I like the Enochian Keys, but I don’t use them as often as I could. I’ve been involved in like Native American Shamanic pursuits in the past (not for many years, but you get the idea), so I’m one of those strange folks who likes the ecstatic feeling of being gripped by powers beyond myself. LOL But yes, I’m not too sure demons really give two shits about Sanskrit – at least not anymore than, say, Spanish.   --They did attempt to merge my spirit with the Demon Oriax,using some custom ritual I never heard about.It was an odd feeling,like the one you get when you normally summon a Demon (for me ,it's like ecstasy,2 orgasms per second),only that it didn't feel like my energy or any kind of Demonic energy.Beats me.Oh,and they also perform rituals to ask Goetic Demons for guardianship( don't know how precise is that,I thought you kinda get these Demons without asking for them).Maybe Maxine's advice could help upon this subject.<<   Yep, I’d personally say screw ‘em and run like hell. They probably tried to put some “holy ghost” or some shit on you – I’ve seen posers try that before. In my own opinion, I kind of think you’re right – we get guardian demons without asking for them. Now, you could summon up a particular demon and ask him/her to do a particular kind of guardian or protection work or what-not, but I’m under the impression that we all have guardian spirits/demons/devils or whatever already.   --Hollywood is one thing,but pretending you're a werewolf and you want to bite my flesh because you need that,or you're a real vampire(there' s no reason not to believe in energetic vampires,but they say they're the real thing) and you could kick my ass with just one look,takes this to the extreme.Also, twice a week,somebody pretends to be possessed by spirits,I don't even bother to help explain anything,I just sit and enjoy.<<   Yep. Leave ‘em to their own stupidity. Give an idiot enough rope and he’ll hang himself, I always say. Eventually, they’ll hit on something real and end up in a padded room somewhere ‘cause they were just dabbling or role playing and not being real with it. OH well – a few less assholes to deal with, if you ask me.   I thank you for the advice.<<   You’re welcome!   MelekTaus32

i'd say stay for only one reason, to try to help those poor teenagers. at least point out the jos website

-Vladimir Black

Not a bad idea, however, this 'abaddon' should be disposed of. This fuck is messing with the Gods, poses to be Abaddon... I just wish Abaddon could deal with this idiot - who the fuck does he think he is?

DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zealruneheart" <gundragon@... wrote:

Perhaps instead of leaving them, you should attempt to show them TRUE Spiritual/Traditional Satanism, and the history of our people. You might get shunned from the group, but it's better than just leaving and not trying to enlighten some of them. Just be careful, they might be a cult-like group

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vladimirblack666" <vladthegus@ wrote:

-Vladimir Black

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back