Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Job Hunting/Lie Detectors

georgie70_99

Family,

I'm writing this to vent....I've been looking for work lately as I am sure that many of you are. I went into an Adult Shoppe today thinking it would be the "perfect" place to work..I would fit right in with my Devious Nature...(giggles)..plus I have tons of Retail experience.

Well now...I filled out an Application and received such a warm Response from the Manager, and then was told I'd have to undergo a Background Check of a Nature that I've never done before...a Lie Detector Test asking me all about my life, my beliefs, my background etc...sex, work, religion, etc.

I was very cordial and polite, but when I left, I left not feeling happy or good...who the F*CK makes you undergo a Test where you have to *&^%$ talk to a total Stranger about what you "believe" in???? I am not ashamed of what I am, but am I not allowed to believe what I believe whether I share it or not? I am drug-free and "crime" free...BUT it is NONE of their "business" to know about my "kinky" side and the fact that I LOVE SATAN.

What's mine is mine and what's your is yours...if you care to share, then great, if not, we come together in Belief here....I am not ashamed of who I am but do not feel it is right to have to "explain" my Life like that to people...NO WAY.

F*ck them....I am so mad right now!!

I am a good, honest, Daughter of our Father!!

I agree girl!Something doesn't sound right there.I don't blame you for being upset.Hang in there Father will open the right door for you.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, November 18, 2010 5:45:27 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Job Hunting/Lie Detectors

Family,

I'm writing this to vent....I've been looking for work lately as I am sure that many of you are. I went into an Adult Shoppe today thinking it would be the "perfect" place to work..I would fit right in with my Devious Nature...(giggles)..plus I have tons of Retail experience.

Well now...I filled out an Application and received such a warm Response from the Manager, and then was told I'd have to undergo a Background Check of a Nature that I've never done before...a Lie Detector Test asking me all about my life, my beliefs, my background etc...sex, work, religion, etc.

I was very cordial and polite, but when I left, I left not feeling happy or good...who the F*CK makes you undergo a Test where you have to *&^%$ talk to a total Stranger about what you "believe" in???? I am not ashamed of what I am, but am I not allowed to believe what I believe whether I share it or not? I am drug-free and "crime" free...BUT it is NONE of their "business" to know about my "kinky" side and the fact that I LOVE SATAN.

What's mine is mine and what's your is yours...if you care to share, then great, if not, we come together in Belief here....I am not ashamed of who I am but do not feel it is right to have to "explain" my Life like that to people...NO WAY.

isnt it illegal to use that sort of thing? ya i agree, that's going too far. and i bet once he finds out ur a satanist u can kiss that job goodbye even tho they cant discriminate against religion. ur sexual life is totally non of his business or anything else u dont want to share for that matter. i wouldnt do it if i were u but i would call a civil rights grp and ask about my rights. did u ask him why u had to do this?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "georgie70_99" <emyers7099@... wrote:

Family,

Georgie There are things that they can not ask about. And if they do ask, you do not have to answere. Sex, religion. Or anything that may be personal. Or that maybe an way for the store to wead out people. By telling them that they have to take an lie test. I was told that once, store never sent me to be tested. Just told that to wead out people.

Sent: Thu, November 18, 2010 6:45:27 PM

Family,

Thanks, I'm praying to Father everyday for his Help.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I agree girl!Something doesn't sound right there.I don't blame you for being
upset.Hang in there Father will open the right door for you.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

Family,

I'm writing this to vent....I've been looking for work lately as I am sure that
many of you are. I went into an Adult Shoppe today thinking it would be the
"perfect" place to work..I would fit right in with my Devious
Nature...(giggles)..plus I have tons of Retail experience.

Well now...I filled out an Application and received such a warm Response from
the Manager, and then was told I'd have to undergo a Background Check of a
Nature that I've never done before...a Lie Detector Test asking me all about my
life, my beliefs, my background etc...sex, work, religion, etc.

I was very cordial and polite, but when I left, I left not feeling happy or
good...who the F*CK makes you undergo a Test where you have to *&^%$ talk to a
total Stranger about what you "believe" in???? I am not ashamed of what I am,
but am I not allowed to believe what I believe whether I share it or not? I am
drug-free and "crime" free...BUT it is NONE of their "business" to know about my
"kinky" side and the fact that I LOVE SATAN.

What's mine is mine and what's your is yours...if you care to share, then great,
if not, we come together in Belief here....I am not ashamed of who I am but do
not feel it is right to have to "explain" my Life like that to people...NO WAY.

If you mean a lie detector test like in the movies, screw that. Besides, your sexual preference, religion etc are illegal questions so you could sue his ass...
What I think is that someone just because you are a girl/woman tries to take advantage of you. Be very careful and watch for every sign. If you feel something's wrong about to happen, just go. If I were you, I would avoid that place.
That is my opinion.

With respect,
GakunGak

Hail Satan
Hail my Guardian

way too invasive, i would have refused too, screw them, how very orwellian, damn our thoughts are crimes in this new high technology game where everyone is a slave to the system, or being disconnected..like the Matrix....anyway i left that program years ago and indeed walk a thin line and being alone and operating behind enemy lines where the pitfalls are all over, but Father Satan watches out for his children, you did the right thing.No one has that right, as a child my grandmother seeing me daydreaming

On Thu Nov 18th, 2010 9:04 PM EST morticia wrote:

isnt it illegal to use that sort of thing? ya i agree, that's going too far. and i bet once he finds out ur a satanist u can kiss that job goodbye even tho they cant discriminate against religion. ur sexual life is totally non of his business or anything else u dont want to share for that matter. i wouldnt do it if i were u but i would call a civil rights grp and ask about my rights. did u ask him why u had to do this?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "georgie70_99" <emyers7099@... wrote:

Family,

They said it was part of the background check. I looked it up, it's actually against the Law to have someone need to do that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "morticia" <morticiasixx@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "georgie70_99" <emyers7099@ wrote:

Family,

<td val[/IMG]My dumbass brother who is a priest in the mormon church bitched and told me to remove my belifs from facebook cause he thought i will lose my job, cause i work at a elementary school.

--- On Fri, 11/19/10, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Job Hunting/Lie Detectors
Date: Friday, November 19, 2010, 3:49 AM

I agree girl!Something doesn't sound right there.I don't blame you for being upset.Hang in there Father will open the right door for you.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

Family,

[/TD]

I don't know if this would work for you or not, but you don't have to have your Facebook pages available to everyone out there. You can limit access to "friends only". If you do this, then your employer won't have access to the information at all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Billy Harris <billyharris9982@... wrote:

My dumbass brother who is a priest in the mormon church bitched and told me to remove my belifs from facebook cause he thought i will lose my job, cause i work at a elementary school.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan!
Brian.

Family,

It requires special training to operate a polygraph; in short, it's unlikely that some "human resources" clone has those qualifications. It's illegal because improperly used it can be unduly invasive and downright abusive. In properly trained hands it "might" be a useful tool in the case of criminal investigations; it is not to be used to pry into one's personal life. There's a good reason why polygraph results are not admissible in any state in the USA or province of Canada that I know of.

They said it was part of the background check. I looked it up, it's actually against the Law to have someone need to do that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "morticia" <morticiasixx@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "georgie70_99" <emyers7099@ wrote:

Family,

They can't ask you all that, you should report them to the better business burro and get them shut down 

HAIL SATAN!!!! HAIL THE GODS   OF HELL!!!!!
On Nov 19, 2010, at 1:25 AM, "georgie70_99" <emyers7099@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian.

Family,

drug-free and "crime" free...BUT it is NONE of their "business" to know about my

What's mine is mine and what's your is yours...if you care to share, then great,

There are some industries that can make you take an lie test. Banking, anywhere you handle money, etc.

Sent: Fri, November 19, 2010 3:25:09 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Job Hunting/Lie Detectors

If you mean a lie detector test like in the movies, screw that. Besides, your sexual preference, religion etc are illegal questions so you could sue his ass...
What I think is that someone just because you are a girl/woman tries to take advantage of you. Be very careful and watch for every sign. If you feel something's wrong about to happen, just go. If I were you, I would avoid that place.
That is my opinion.

With respect,
GakunGak

Hail Satan
Hail my Guardian

If they fire you for being satanist. That would be grounds for suit because Satanist is an religion.

Sent: Fri, November 19, 2010 9:05:04 AM

<td vAl[/IMG]My dumbass brother who is a priest in the mormon church bitched and told me to remove my belifs from facebook cause he thought i will lose my job, cause i work at a elementary school.

Hail Satan!
Brian.

Family,

[/TD]

Yes it is!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Poston <david.poston@... wrote:

If they fire you for being satanist. That would be grounds for suit because
Satanist is an religion.

Sent: Fri, November 19, 2010 9:05:04 AM

My dumbass brother who is a priest in the mormon church bitched and told me to
remove my belifs from facebook cause he thought i will lose my job, cause i work
at a elementary school.

Hail Satan!
Brian.

Family,

Yes but laws have been passed now, it's called the Employee Polygraph Protection Act, you cannot force and employee to take a lie detector as a condition of employment unless it is in a certain Sector like Government, Police Work, Security, etc...average "everyday" jobs cannot legally "force" you to do it from what I read...this is illegal Discrimination and I'm about to report them! Fuck them!

HAIL SATAN!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Poston <david.poston@... wrote:

There are some industries that can make you take an lie test. Banking, anywhere
you handle money, etc.

If you mean a lie detector test like in the movies, screw that. Besides, your
sexual preference, religion etc are illegal questions so you could sue his
ass...
What I think is that someone just because you are a girl/woman tries to take
advantage of you. Be very careful and watch for every sign. If you feel
something's wrong about to happen, just go. If I were you, I would avoid that
place.

That is my opinion.

With respect,
GakunGak

Hail Satan
Hail my Guardian

That's what I intend to do!

HAIL SATAN, BLESSED FATHER AND MY TRUTH AND GUIDE!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], lenny.landry@... wrote:

They can't ask you all that, you should report them to the better business burro and get them shut down

HAIL SATAN!!!! HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!!!

On Nov 19, 2010, at 1:25 AM, "georgie70_99" <emyers7099@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian.

Family,

That's what I thought, in the wrong hands, anything you say could be held against you because it could be misread!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

It requires special training to operate a polygraph; in short, it's unlikely that some "human resources" clone has those qualifications. It's illegal because improperly used it can be unduly invasive and downright abusive. In properly trained hands it "might" be a useful tool in the case of criminal investigations; it is not to be used to pry into one's personal life. There's a good reason why polygraph results are not admissible in any state in the USA or province of Canada that I know of.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "morticia" <morticiasixx@ wrote:

Family,

If you are in the US I would report them to your local state labor law enforcement office. You can also report them to your State Attorney's office for further investigation, and the Federal EEOC as well.

Then they can find out what "invasion of privacy" is all about.

Hail Satan always!!!

Family,

Everyone I talk to says run, don't walk, away from these guys, like, it's suspicious.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "GakunGak" <drgnjvnv@... wrote:

That is my opinion.

With respect,
GakunGak

Hail Satan
Hail my Guardian

Well, I can go to the "pre-detector" Interview on wednesday......and see what is up. If they really want me to go to one, well,fuck them, it is none of their business how I live my life! I have never been in jail/not a criminal etc. but fuck them, NUNYA as it is said..none of ya business!

HAIL SATAN!!

Georgie
There are things that they can not ask about. And if they do ask, you do not
have to answere. Sex, religion. Or anything that may be personal.
Or that maybe an way for the store to wead out people. By telling them that they
have to take an lie test. I was told that once, store never sent me to be
tested. Just told that to wead out people.

Sent: Thu, November 18, 2010 6:45:27 PM

Family,

yeah, maybe hes just a pervert trying to get all in ur business so he can jack off to it later. he knows he cant ask u out on a date cause u can sue his ass for sex harrassment. so hes doing the next best thing. i bet he gets off on other women too. just dont go there alone if u have to go at all. father will open a much better door for u.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "GakunGak" <drgnjvnv@... wrote:

That is my opinion.

With respect,
GakunGak

Hail Satan
Hail my Guardian

actually he might have a point. are u a teacher or something? cause if the parents of one of these kids recognize u theyll have ur ass on a platter and chances are good ull get fired. not only that but u wont be able to get a job at any other school. this sucks i know but id play it safe.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Billy Harris <billyharris9982@... wrote:

My dumbass brother who is a priest in the mormon church bitched and told me to remove my belifs from facebook cause he thought i will lose my job, cause i work at a elementary school.

Hail Satan!
Brian.

Family,

Thanks, didn't know that...

you handle money, etc.

ass...
place.

That is my opinion.

With respect,
GakunGak

Hail Satan
Hail my Guardian

YOU GO GIRL!

Sent: Fri, November 19, 2010 7:33:41 PM

Yes but laws have been passed now, it's called the Employee Polygraph Protection Act, you cannot force and employee to take a lie detector as a condition of employment unless it is in a certain Sector like Government, Police Work, Security, etc...average "everyday" jobs cannot legally "force" you to do it from what I read...this is illegal Discrimination and I'm about to report them! Fuck them!

HAIL SATAN!

you handle money, etc.

ass...
place.

That is my opinion.

With respect,
GakunGak

Hail Satan
Hail my Guardian

Yes, it is illegal. but some employers will try to get you to take one, hoping you are dumb enoth not to know the law. I had one, when I was 17, to tell me that I had to take an lie test or lose my job. I very nicely told him no and that if he fire me I would sue. I told him being an dishwasher does not waint it. He just want to find an way to get hid of me for who I was, an Satanist. That was back in 1970. Things has not change and probley wouldn't.   HAIL SATAN

Sent: Fri, November 19, 2010 8:33:41 PM

HAIL SATAN!

you handle money, etc.

ass...
place.

That is my opinion.

With respect,
GakunGak

Hail Satan
Hail my Guardian

They can only try to fire you because of it. Then you have an right to contest it. If it was so great, it would be alowed in count. I got in touble once, and they gave me an lie test. They told me I had fell. I told them they was lieing because I am closetfobet. Nothing shows. The cops and I got in an arguiement about it. All because I was an Satanist. When I went to count was thrown out. HAIL SATAN

Sent: Fri, November 19, 2010 8:35:43 PM

That's what I thought, in the wrong hands, anything you say could be held against you because it could be misread!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Family,

HAIL SATAN! BBB here I come!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

YOU GO GIRL!

Sent: Fri, November 19, 2010 7:33:41 PM

Yes but laws have been passed now, it's called the Employee Polygraph Protection
Act, you cannot force and employee to take a lie detector as a condition of
employment unless it is in a certain Sector like Government, Police Work,
Security, etc...average "everyday" jobs cannot legally "force" you to do it from
what I read...this is illegal Discrimination and I'm about to report them! Fuck
them!

HAIL SATAN!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Poston <david.poston@ wrote:

you handle money, etc.

Â
ass...
place.

That is my opinion.

With respect,
GakunGak

Hail Satan
Hail my Guardian

Good Ideas. Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wynterwatcher" <wynterwatcher@... wrote:

If you are in the US I would report them to your local state labor law enforcement office. You can also report them to your State Attorney's office for further investigation, and the Federal EEOC as well.

Hail Satan always!!!

Family,

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wynterwatcher" <wynterwatcher@... wrote:

Hail Satan always!!!

Family,

i got a great kick out of reading this post and the responses to it, but I have many question.

Did you actually go on with the hiring process, or did you just walk away? This very well could be a filtering process to see who really wants the job. I am sure that the adult shop receives far more applications then they have openings so they have to have some ways of limiting the number of applicants to a manageable level. There may not even be a polygraph test, that is just the first level of screening applicants.

Polygraphs require very specialized equipment and people who are trained to operate them, thus they are very expensive and I doubt that an adult shop would actually put out that kind of money just to hire someone. On the off chance that you do have to have a polygraph test in order for it to be accurate they need to go over the questions with you before the test, and they must be worded exactly the way they will be worded when they ask you during the test. If you feel that they are too personal, or illegal for the hiring process then cancel the interview when they go over the initial questions and then turn them in to the authorities. Again on the off chance that you do have to have a polygraph exam, it is probably more about ethics and fairness than actual beliefs, and that is because you will be handling money. Don't take this the wrong way but I am also sure that an adult store has to be very careful on who they hire because they may not know what your true reasons are for applying there, lets face it a xian could apply there and try to destroy the store from the inside.

And I am very impressed with how everyone jumps to the conclusion that just because you are a Satanist this adult store, who does not even know that (unless you told them), is automatically doing this to bring you down because of your religious beliefs. I know I am new but I must have missed the section on JOS that says you have to become overly paranoid and blame everything on how the whole world is out to get you because of your beliefs.

In short, if you really want the job move forward with the hiring process and see what happens instead of jumping to conclusions about something that you do not have any solid information about. Like I said, if at any time it really does get too personal and/or illegal just leave and end the hiring process for you at that time, they are not the only people hiring right now. You are a good an honest daughter of Satan and that is all they need to know to hire you, that you are good and honest. When they know that you will get the job, but right now they do not know that and you have to show them that you are good and honest, then you can tell them that you are daughter of Satan.

Phantom

Family,

<td val[/IMG]Actually, ploygraphs are bullshit science and it only takes a few weeks of training to be a trained, certified "polygraph examiner" and then begin wrecking innocent peoples lives. Also for employment purposes they do not have to give you the questions beforehand, that is only in criminal cases. The FBI, the CIA and others do polygraphs regularly to their employees and the questions are not given beforehand.   Hail Satan! Dante

--- On Thu, 11/25/10, Mark Scott <scott.mark06@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 11:42 PM

i got a great kick out of reading this post and the responses to it, but I have many question.

Did you actually go on with the hiring process, or did you just walk away? This very well could be a filtering process to see who really wants the job. I am sure that the adult shop receives far more applications then they have openings so they have to have some ways of limiting the number of applicants to a manageable level. There may not even be a polygraph test, that is just the first level of screening applicants.

Polygraphs require very specialized equipment and people who are trained to operate them, thus they are very expensive and I doubt that an adult shop would actually put out that kind of money just to hire someone. On the off chance that you do have to have a polygraph test in order for it to be accurate they need to go over the questions with you before the test, and they must be worded exactly the way they will be worded when they ask you during the test. If you feel that they are too personal, or illegal for the hiring process then cancel the interview when they go over the initial questions and then turn them in to the authorities. Again on the off chance that you do have to have a polygraph exam, it is probably more about ethics and fairness than actual beliefs, and that is because you will be handling money. Don't take this the wrong way but I am also sure that an adult store has to be very careful on who they hire because they may not know what your true reasons are for applying there, lets face it a xian could apply there and try to destroy the store from the inside.

And I am very impressed with how everyone jumps to the conclusion that just because you are a Satanist this adult store, who does not even know that (unless you told them), is automatically doing this to bring you down because of your religious beliefs. I know I am new but I must have missed the section on JOS that says you have to become overly paranoid and blame everything on how the whole world is out to get you because of your beliefs.

In short, if you really want the job move forward with the hiring process and see what happens instead of jumping to conclusions about something that you do not have any solid information about. Like I said, if at any time it really does get too personal and/or illegal just leave and end the hiring process for you at that time, they are not the only people hiring right now. You are a good an honest daughter of Satan and that is all they need to know to hire you, that you are good and honest. When they know that you will get the job, but right now they do not know that and you have to show them that you are good and honest, then you can tell them that you are daughter of Satan.

Phantom

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "georgie70_99" <emyers7099@... wrote:

Family,

[/TD]

I can neither confirm or deny that since I have never been hired by the FBI or the CIA, but when I went through the hiring process for the police department of a major US city, they had to give us the questions right before they did the actual test on the polygraph machine. The reason being that if the subject does not know what questions are going to be asked that causes stress and that causes a response in the reading. So to get a more accurate reading they went over exactly what questions they were going to ask us, word for word. The questions were even written down so they asked them the same way before and during the test.

Phantom

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dante kun <heathendante@... wrote:

Actually, ploygraphs are bullshit science and it only takes a few weeks of training to be a trained, certified "polygraph examiner" and then begin wrecking innocent peoples lives. Also for employment purposes they do not have to give you the questions beforehand, that is only in criminal cases. The FBI, the CIA and others do polygraphs regularly to their employees and the questions are not given beforehand.

Hail Satan!
Dante

Polygraphs require very specialized equipment and people who are trained to operate them, thus they are very expensive and I doubt that an adult shop would actually put out that kind of money just to hire someone. On the off chance that you do have to have a polygraph test in order for it to be accurate they need to go over the questions with you before the test, and they must be worded exactly the way they will be worded when they ask you during the test. If you feel that they are too personal, or illegal for the hiring process then cancel the interview when they go over the initial questions and then turn them in to the authorities. Again on the off chance that you do have to have a polygraph exam, it is probably more about ethics and fairness than actual beliefs, and that is because you will be handling money. Don't take this the wrong way but I am also sure that an adult store has to be very careful on who they hire because they may not know what
your true reasons are for applying there, lets face it a xian could apply there and try to destroy the store from the inside.

Phantom

Okay Phantom, I don't think I personally ever said, that I assumed that they knew I was a Satanist but they did say (and remember, I was there, not you) that the Questions would go everywhere from lifestyle, to ethics, to religious and personal beliefs and thoughts on sexuality...in my posting below I said I was clearly not wanting to reveal those Things to anyone.

I walked away. Nobody has the right to infringe on me personally..I believe that Father will guide me to the right Job.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dante kun <heathendante@... wrote:

Actually, ploygraphs are bullshit science and it only takes a few weeks of training to be a trained, certified "polygraph examiner" and then begin wrecking innocent peoples lives. Also for employment purposes they do not have to give you the questions beforehand, that is only in criminal cases. The FBI, the CIA and others do polygraphs regularly to their employees and the questions are not given beforehand.

Hail Satan!
Dante

Polygraphs require very specialized equipment and people who are trained to operate them, thus they are very expensive and I doubt that an adult shop would actually put out that kind of money just to hire someone. On the off chance that you do have to have a polygraph test in order for it to be accurate they need to go over the questions with you before the test, and they must be worded exactly the way they will be worded when they ask you during the test. If you feel that they are too personal, or illegal for the hiring process then cancel the interview when they go over the initial questions and then turn them in to the authorities. Again on the off chance that you do have to have a polygraph exam, it is probably more about ethics and fairness than actual beliefs, and that is because you will be handling money. Don't take this the wrong way but I am also sure that an adult store has to be very careful on who they hire because they may not know what
your true reasons are for applying there, lets face it a xian could apply there and try to destroy the store from the inside.

Phantom

Family,

<td val[/IMG]
<td style="FONT-FA[/IMG]I worked at a supermax prison for 15 years and they don't have to give you the questions beforehand. It is entirely up to them.  In criminal cases they do have to provide the questions but often your attorney must ask for them.  As for "accuracy"  that is the bullshit part of it all.  They measure skin temp, blood pressure, pulse, galvanic skin response, etc, that is not "lie detecting"  that is measuring physical responses.  Sociopaths give off relaxed states even when guilty. So sociopaths come off as "innocent" because of their physical biometrics, so where is the "lie detecting"?  It is bullshit science and does not work, that is why they are baned from almost all courtrooms today. I am also not talking about the initial hiring process where lie detectors are used, I am talking about the regular year to two year polygraphs that established employees have to take as a job condition.  Those internal exams are suprize questions.

--- On Sat, 11/27/10, Mark Scott <scott.mark06@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, November 27, 2010, 3:34 PM

I can neither confirm or deny that since I have never been hired by the FBI or the CIA, but when I went through the hiring process for the police department of a major US city, they had to give us the questions right before they did the actual test on the polygraph machine. The reason being that if the subject does not know what questions are going to be asked that causes stress and that causes a response in the reading. So to get a more accurate reading they went over exactly what questions they were going to ask us, word for word. The questions were even written down so they asked them the same way before and during the test.

Phantom

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], dante kun <heathendante@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Dante

To: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

Phantom
[/TD]
[/TD]

It sounds like they was looking for an way for you to turn down the job.   HAIL SATAN

Sent: Sat, November 27, 2010 10:22:58 PM

Okay Phantom, I don't think I personally ever said, that I assumed that they knew I was a Satanist but they did say (and remember, I was there, not you) that the Questions would go everywhere from lifestyle, to ethics, to religious and personal beliefs and thoughts on sexuality...in my posting below I said I was clearly not wanting to reveal those Things to anyone.

I walked away. Nobody has the right to infringe on me personally..I believe that Father will guide me to the right Job.

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan!
Dante

Phantom

Family,

Georgie you are absolutely correct, I was not there. I realized after I made this post that I should have mentioned that in my original posting. The other thing that I recognize and did not mention is that since I was not there it very well could have been not the content of what was said but how it was said that gave you a negative feeling about the situation. If that was the case then by all means run away, I was not there and so I did not catch how it was said.

Please give me a moment to try and explain my post a little more. if you apply at an adult store I think it would be fair to say that is a unique work environment, as a result I believe you should expect a unique hiring process. If you were working in an adult store I am sure that you will be surprised, offended and at times repulsed by what some people get off too, and working there you have to take it all in stride, hide your personal feelings and deal with it the best you can because even the most disgusting perverts are still customers. Also as a female working there you will have male customers making comments about your person and giving suggestions as to what they would like to do with you etc. and again you would have to deal with it the best you could. You would also be surrounded by adult content for at least forty hours a week. That may sound fun now but it could wear on some people, it is possible to have too much of a good thing. :) The point I am trying to make here is that working in an adult store is not like getting a job at the mall, it is a very unique work environment and the owners, who are running a business, need to make sure that the people they hire will still be around more than a couple of weeks. In order to make sure the the people they hire will be able to not only handle, but to succeed in that unique work environment they may have to resort to slightly different methods in the hiring process. As far as the questions on the polygraph (again assuming that you would really have had to take a polygraph) they could have been aimed more toward general type questions and not specific. They may not have just wanted to know what you believe specifically but just that you are not so incredibly religious or prudish that working around adult material for long periods of time would melt your brain. It is very easy and quite common to ask a series of questions regarding a persons general beliefs without asking exactly what they believe.

The next item that I was thinking that I did not mention is that in most communities in the United States adult stores are under constant scrutiny by local law enforcement. The xians in most communities have put so much pressure on the local governments and law enforcement to close down all adult stores that they are literally breathing down the neck of the owners of the adult store to find anything, and I mean ANYTHING, they can use to close the store down. As a result if using a polygraph during the pre employment phase truly was illegal they would not be doing it, or else the authorities would have them shut down in a heartbeat. In most communities in the United States the law enforcement is constantly waiting to jump on and shut down all adult stores for so much as breathing wrong, let alone actually breaking the law.

Having explained my position on the unique work environment and the current legal pressures faced by adult stores, it just totally frustrated me when I read the responses to your original post that so many just jumped to conclusions and assumed that this owner was some kind of pervert or sicko just wanting to learn too much about your personal life, or that he was breaking the law by making you take a polygraph test, when he may have been just trying to see if you were a good match for the position and that you would be successful if hired. I think that we as Satanists would be a little more sensitive to people jumping to conclusions (assuming that they wanted to know everything about you for their cheap personal, or illegal reasons when they are really trying to find a person to succeed in the job, akin to others assuming that all Satanist have two altars in their houses, one for cheap gratuitous sex with anything than comes along and the other to sacrifice babies on) and making assumptions about things that we do not know (that is illegal they cannot do that, and from what I know not one person who said that is an attorney or even bothered to look up the law, except for your Georgie you did look up the law and good for you. Again akin to others believing the lies that have been spread about Father Satan being an evil horned beast who wants to destroy everyone). We hate that when others do that to us and yet we turned right around and jumped to conclusions and made comments about things that we do not know for sure. Myself included, I am not 100% positive about everything in my last post and this one, I am only going off of my personal experience and what I have seen in the world around me. I was just frustrated that the members of this group were in such a hurry to jump to conclusion without having all of the information. We are better than that.

Again Georgie, I was not there and there is so much information that I do not have. You do not ever have to reveal anything to anyone to you do not want too and I totally support you on that issue. I was not there to see the whole of the communication, and if there was something in the non verbal that made you uncomfortable, or if you guardian was whispering in you ear for you to run, not walk to get away from this creep then by all means get out of there and do not ever go back. However with the information that was given I was not ready to just jump to conclusions or assume that the person you spoke too was trying to deceive you or in any way had evil or malicious intent. Too many times people do that to us, and we as Satanist need to be above that kind of mentality. After going back and reading all of the posts on the issue, I realize that most of the ones that bothered me were from others, please forgive if I came across as being upset with you. Your issue was being uncomfortable with a potential employer prying into your personal life that much and I totally agree with you and support you, what upset me was others jumping to conclusions that the manager did this for evil or malicious reasons.

Welcome to the family of Satan Georgie, it is great to have you hear. I hope my previous response did not give you a bad image. From some of your other posts I see that you are new to the family, as am I (I did my dedication on Halloween of this year). You are my sister in Satan and I will fight along side you, and I will fight for you and that applies to all who are dedicated to Father. If this manager you talked too was a creep I will have no problem destroying him if he was trying to mess with you my sister. Because just like my flesh and blood siblings, no one else is allowed to mess with them because it is my job to make their lives miserable. :)

Hail Satan!

Phantom

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back