Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

jhon lennon

tappouzumaki

JHON LENNON IS A JEW!

http://thedadada.files.wordpress.com/20 ... lennon.jpg

a LOT of girls loved jhon..i can not even imagine how much energy he drained from the gentiles

this is evidence, the jew shit
"Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world..."

I always hated the Beatles and their songs...now I know why. A lot of popular musicians and celebrities are kikes it make me sick! Like Gaga UGHHH HAAATTTEE 

Gaga is a Jew? Not disagreeing but thanks for letting me know. Any proof on this? I heard her say she sold her soul to the devil. I knew she wasn't one of us but perhaps a different form of satanist. Also Katy perry said she sold her soul to the devil. And Taylor swift. Why are they saying this????
Clergy?

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 5, 2014, at 13:23, "iexya108@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I always hated the Beatles and their songs...now I know why. A lot of popular musicians and celebrities are kikes it make me sick! Like Gaga UGHHH HAAATTTEE 

And lots of other musicians.  Ringo Starr is a kike.  And so are other popular musicians.  Bob Dylan, very popular through the mid 1960s and into the 1970s, is a kike.  Barry Manilow, popular late in the 1970s, too.  Billy Joel, who had more albums than many other artists through a 20-year span, is a kike.  Neil Diamond, Neil Sedaka, Bette Midler, and Carole King are all kikes.  Paul Simon is kike; I believe Carly is half kike.  I also heard Olivia Newton John is half kike.
Unfortunately, this trend continues into the 1980s.  I have seen Michael Bolton, Paula Abdul, Taylor Dayne, Kenny G, and Richard Marx put out music.  Huey Lewis is also probably a kike, and its looks on its albums do not allay that suspicion.  Yes, Chuck Mangione (a jazz singer) and Herb Alpert (also jazz) are kikes, meaning jazz is not safe.
And beyond.  Britney Spears is probably a kike.  And, most of our recent singers--I have seen Kemp, Kravitz, Cole, and numerous other suspicious last names on albums.  While they could theoretically be Gentiles who happen to have kike names (that happens if kikes steal those names or adopt Gentiles and the Gentiles do not abandon those names) or are using them as stage names, many are probably kikes.
Not to mention many that would not surprise me, but I have no reasonable way of knowing for sure.  Elton John?  George Harrison?  Madonna?  Debbie Gibson?  Prince?  And, what about bands with several members.  KISS has at least one known kike--Michael Stanley.  I wonder if bands like Fleetwood Mac, Earth Wind & Fire, Wings, The Eagles, and so on have one or more kikes in the band, not including the musicians playing the band or the managers.
Back to the Beatles, what is dead certain is that they often sang about religion.  Songs like Let it Be are blatant cat lick songs.  John Lennon had a few songs about being lost without jewsus or jokehova.  George Harrison had a song that blatantly praised the nazarene--anyone that lived through the end of 1970 probably knows which song that was.  The Beatles also had problems with drugs--even if every single member was Gentile, that would have invited the angels into their music.  And we all know that angels are kikes deluxe.  Magical Mystery Tour is a blatant description of what happens when you go on LSD, at least short term.
Does this mean throwing your Beatles or John Lennon songs in the rubbish?  Panic, and you merely give the angels more power.  I learned that the hard way when I had to get rid of Led Zeppelin music becoming a jokehovian witless (and I am pretty sure Jimmy Page is Gentile).  Your options are to sell or give away those records to someone that otherwise would buy them, or keep them in as close to mint condition as possible.  Especially if the kike(s) are still alive.  I know not who holds the copyrights today, but they are often kikes even in the case of known Gentile music.  You do not want to give them any more money than you have to.  So, backing up files you wish to keep is a must so you won't be supporting a kike twice for the same song.
The advice of backing up and preserving files is good anyways.  Even in the case of Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson, you do not want to pay for the same album or song twice.  While the musicians may well be Gentile, they are dead and it is probable that a kike got the rights.  That is why keeping the recordings in good condition is important, beyond the normal saving money on buying things twice.
As for those worried about John Lennon, he is dead.  You will not be supporting him any more.  Ringo Starr, well that's a different story.  And I know not who has the rights--Michael Jackson had them once, but the kikes stole those rights away with their bogus pedophile stories.  Also, you are more likely to be giving energy through the management of the bands or labels (or the radio stations, who control all the music and are run by kikes at the top).  Good news for those who are advanced to use John Lennon music to assist them in putting a curse on the cat lick church (or the Beatles song Let It Be, a direct link to the cat lick church).  You may be able to use this music to assist you in throwing curses on the kikes and/or their warped religious programs.

I really wish someone would be more detailed on this too... I don't know why many celebrities like Lady Gaga (and yeah, I hate that bitch too), Taylor Swift, and Katy Perry (who is also another annoying cunt) say things like they "sold their soul to the devil" can any Satanic Brothers or Sisters please explain why they do this? It would help get some confusion off of some of our heads.
Hail Satan and the Gods and Goddesses of Hell.

http://www.jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=402
Aaagh...Anyway, someone else had also said that Lady Gaga is a jew and I wouldn't have a problem believing it... I mean, have you seen the kind of CRAP she's fucking turning into a "fashion"? Does anyone actually remember when she had wore a "dress" made of animal meat???? As a "protest" against animal slaughter??! YOU'RE WEARING THESE DEAD ANIMALS YOU FUCKING STUPID BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I had read elsewhere "this is like fucking for virginity", "killing for peace" etc... These animals were killed and that bitch wore them as a dress to prove a point... I don't know, I have no proof whether she's a jew and I will NOT believe in any crap I read. I just don't like Lady Gaga for the kind of shit she's pushing off to teenage girls, so I don't find it all that hard for her to be jewish.
I mean you even read on the Net that Madonna is "not" a jew... geh. geh. geh.Also, I had heard that Bieber is a jewwwww but I don't know.
By the way, it fucking pisses me off when on the Net you read "he/she is not a jew, they're christians!" RELIGION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR BLOOD YOU FUCKING IDIOTS! D< D< D< It pisses me off oh God...

Στις 2:26 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 10 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "egon88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Lady Gaga is not a Jewess.

From HP Don:
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic957.html#p4022
"True as I have stated before Gaga is not jooish. She is Gentile like Manson another who people keep saying is a joo. Not every person who is famous yet not model looking is a joo. Its funny because it just shows everyone knows joos are stereotypically ugly. That's why they are always lining up at the plastic surgeons offices for snout jobs and getting the gobliniod features made over as much as possible."

Also she wearing meat doesn't mean that these animal were abused. I eat meat like the ones she was wearing and it means nothing at all, just a lot of meat. If she was proving anything it is nothing.

Many celebrities, musicians, etc. are jews..look at the facial features! there is a pdf in here on their facial features definitely look at it. Most of my "friends" where in fact jews and subliminally were influencing me to do stuff negative to my spiritual progress and I wasted a lot of time.
And anyone that says they "sold" their soul to Satan is a fucking liar!! He doesn't buy souls!! All this Satanic=Illuminati stuff is a jewish tactic...
read these...
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... 20ENEMY!!/
http://thelightofea.webs.com/apps/blog/ ... lluminati-
http://thelightofea.webs.com/apps/blog/ ... rld-order-  

here http://youtu.be/Wt6zVypo72E

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 2:14 AM, izzyhendrix@... <deontabray@... wrote:
tommy mottola a jew is owner of sony records before micheals departure from the label or after he owned i believe he said 50% of sony he owed them one album or box set his words so my theory is they killed him for that go on youtube and look it up he dated mariah carey well married her she hated him oh and lady gaga is jewish bitch gots no talent 

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 1:23 AM, richardlesterhailsatan11@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I really wish someone would be more detailed on this too... I don't know why many celebrities like Lady Gaga (and yeah, I hate that bitch too), Taylor Swift, and Katy Perry (who is also another annoying cunt) say things like they "sold their soul to the devil" can any Satanic Brothers or Sisters please explain why they do this? It would help get some confusion off of some of our heads.

Obviously to confuse people and to insult our god's in fact the whole idea of it is very jewish to sell something as perfect and powerful as our souls which father Satan gave us and give it up for something material                                                                                                                                                                      it makes it sound like our souls do nothing and are worthless which is what the jew want us to think.         Don't believe what the bullshit jew-tube videos say, all of that shit is made by dumb ass xtians for more on this watch this videos  The Myth of a Satanic Media The Illuminati is NOT Satanic [Part 1] The Illuminati is NOT Satanic [Part 2]  also you might want to study REAL Satanic information Joy of Satan  

On Monday, June 9, 2014 10:24 PM, "richardlesterhailsatan11@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

They are paid to say it by those damn kikes. There are many people who are paid to say certain things during interviews on TV shows and special reports etc. There are many videos on you tube of people just doing such. Christian TV shows especially where people say they seen heaven a very popular one is involves an 11 year old boy. This is nothing more than propaganda for those filthy cockroaches those Jews will stop at nothing to lead people astray lying is what their good at.

------------------------------
On Mon, 9 Jun, 2014 10:23 PM PDT richardlesterhailsatan11@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

@egon88 Yeah she is jewish by blood, i don't know why people say that if a jew is xtian or have xtian parents they are not jewish THEY ARE A RACE NOT A RELIGION also all you have to do is look at her disgusting kike face.              

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 4:26 AM, "egon88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What about some of the more recent rock and metal artists? Know about them? I listen to The Offspring in some of their recent works(possibility they're kike but I'm not holding my breath)..I know Seether is kinda iffy(some of their songs I guess can go either way, but the enemy is known to hide)..
I'm almost willing to bet A7F is Kike..the name alone is a dead giveaway..come on..you cannot hide that..ah yes, Skillet I was told was formed of xtians..and one song I heard was what they called "not a xtian song" and it was, literally, a xtian religious rock song..dafuq. I forgot which it was, but it was purely about sinning and redemption, wanting a way out..seriously??
I'd hate to hear my favorite bands are of the enemy, but it doesn't matter. I don't think I'll stop listening to them..but yeah my head was going through all the songs I was hearing recently on the FM radio..mm..I don't even recognize them..what about the Black Keys? Got "Gold on the ceiling" stuck in my head..I think the song itself is about rain o_O don't ask..rain after a bad day at sea..eh..I can explain if needed but I'm tired now.

tommy mottola a jew is owner of sony records before micheals departure from the label or after he owned i believe he said 50% of sony he owed them one album or box set his words so my theory is they killed him for that go on youtube and look it up he dated mariah carey well married her she hated him oh and lady gaga is jewish bitch gots no talent 

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 1:23 AM, richardlesterhailsatan11@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

All one has to do is look at her father,his nose, his eyes, his mouth,his ears...all Jewish features. he's a hundred percent Jewish which makes her by blood a jew. Blonde hair, blue eyes, white, black, etc. doesn't matter there's always a feature on a jew..it's in there blood it's always dominant. This is the tactic of the enemy..they make a hybrid and breed out the species they wish to conquer.make more of their pawns while destroying the natural species.as well as hide in plain view, a camouflaged soldier so to speak. Why risk a fight when you can simply make them extinct.

@light Yeah she's disgusting, her performances and music videos are always full of blood/death, Xian crap, etc. and if people keep saying she isn't Jewish..well believe it or not it's true. Judaism is a religion Jews are a race. Tisachs(spelling) disease only affects jews, along with several others.religious groups don't get diseases ...races do. There are multiple pdf files in the group on recognizing them. If anyone starts talking positively about them... Here's one of the Rules of the group... 2. People who sympathize with and/or support the enemies of Satan- [The Jews, Christians and Muslims]- WILL BE BANNED! 

They didn't "sell their souls to the devil", they are mere kike puppets. If they really said that, it's either a joke or some more enemy garbage meant to, once again, blame something immoral on Satan. 

Then you might have better abillity to recognize a Jew than have High Priest Mageson/Don who said over once that Gaga is not a Jewess?
Of course Jews are a race and no one here is supporting Jews, don't put words in others mouth. Just because Gaga is ugly and have weird habits doesn't make she a Jewess. One must be of the Jewish RACE to be a real Jew, and she is not of that race.
From High Priest Mageson (Don):http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic957.html#p4022"True as I have stated before Gaga is not jooish. She is Gentile like Manson another who people keep saying is a joo. Not every person who is famous yet not model looking is a joo. Its funny because it just shows everyone knows joos are stereotypically ugly. That's why they are always lining up at the plastic surgeons offices for snout jobs and getting the gobliniod features made over as much as possible."

Attachments :
<ol>r-HAPPY-HANUKKAH-large570.jpg</ol><ol>fghjk.jpg</ol>the kikes are trying to make Spiritual Satanists look like crazy Illuminati members or something, so when anyone hears about Satan, demons, etc they just assume you're crazy. And they're making Satan look bad too by saying he buys souls and other rhp crap.

As for telling who is a jew i go by facial features alone, because many jews are xians, athiests, etc. many dye their hair blonde, get plastic surgery (rhinoplasty), and other stuff. My ex bestfriend was a jew even though she was an atheist. She loved Satanic stuff:animals, nature, wicthcraft, etc...her room&car were both painted electric blue..Satans' color!  It was all a trick though..to keep me around. though it took a while...I woke up though I left her asap!!!

Just look at how society especially teens, etc view celebrities...buy having mainly jews..they are subconsciously making gentiles feel inferior...celebrities(jews)you(gentiles)  everyone is obsessed to be famous, rich, etc. if you aren't you're worthless etc.

gaga has the jewish nose and so does amy winehouse
just google jewish celebrities, you'd be surprised!!!!

If the media is owned and controlled by the Jews, then it is going to promote a Jewish agenda.  I don't believe that a person that is busy learning to be a Satanist should be worried about celebrities of today.  They are all being paid to promote an agenda that is killing you.  I would be more concerned about preventing decent people from being killed.  Most of them engaged in spiritual negation religions are so desperate for a spiritual answer to what is going on around them that they literally want to die, so they can meet their imaginary god and have something happen.  I'm going to learn power meditation and what is going on, and when I am ready I am going to do something about it.  Finding out who's a Jew isn't going to be a real concern.  I'm going to find the insane psychopaths plotting are destruction and straighten them out by any and all means available.

The rothschild and rockerfeller families to name but two leeches on society, john lennon was pretty outspoken against what's going on though and look what happened to him, he knew what was going on. Im pretty sure he wasnt a Jew either. So who exactly are we hating here?

Lady Gaga is Italian but brainwashed and Michael Jackson outsmarted the Jews by faking his death! His mother and children have the rights to his music!
On Jun 10, 2014 3:50 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Aaagh... Anyway, someone else had also said that Lady Gaga is a jew and I wouldn't have a problem believing it... I mean, have you seen the kind of CRAP she's fucking turning into a "fashion"? Does anyone actually remember when she had wore a "dress" made of animal meat???? As a "protest" against animal slaughter??! YOU'RE WEARING THESE DEAD ANIMALS YOU FUCKING STUPID BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I had read elsewhere "this is like fucking for virginity", "killing for peace" etc... These animals were killed and that bitch wore them as a dress to prove a point... I don't know, I have no proof whether she's a jew and I will NOT believe in any crap I read. I just don't like Lady Gaga for the kind of shit she's pushing off to teenage girls, so I don't find it all that hard for her to be jewish.
I mean you even read on the Net that Madonna is "not" a jew... geh. geh. geh. Also, I had heard that Bieber is a jewwwww but I don't know.
By the way, it fucking pisses me off when on the Net you read "he/she is not a jew, they're christians!" RELIGION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR BLOOD YOU FUCKING IDIOTS! D< D< D< It pisses me off oh God...

Στις 2:26 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 10 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "egon88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

@magnum
yeah idc about celebs at all and barely watch tv(full of kike trash). All I do is meditate, rituals, and for fun I work on my SS website :)
The only reason one should know how to recognize a jew is to protect yourself around them and avoid them as much as possible.So you won't be tricked by them or have them attach to you.
And I think you should do some destruction rituals&awaking rituals(if your aren't already)  they're awesome! And I chant the enochian keys too.That REALLY pisses them off! :D haha and sometimes I place little notes with SS website urls in places too.

I have a Jewish looking nose because of me being part Native American. My mother is Native American and my father is Black! I hate my nose but this is what it is.
On Jun 11, 2014 8:49 AM, "iexya108@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  [Attachment(s) from iexya108@... [JoyofSatan666] included below] the kikes are trying to make Spiritual Satanists look like crazy Illuminati members or something, so when anyone hears about Satan, demons, etc they just assume you're crazy. And they're making Satan look bad too by saying he buys souls and other rhp crap.

As for telling who is a jew i go by facial features alone, because many jews are xians, athiests, etc. many dye their hair blonde, get plastic surgery (rhinoplasty), and other stuff. My ex bestfriend was a jew even though she was an atheist. She loved Satanic stuff:animals, nature, wicthcraft, etc...her room&car were both painted electric blue..Satans' color!  It was all a trick though..to keep me around. though it took a while...I woke up though I left her asap!!!

Just look at how society especially teens, etc view celebrities...buy having mainly jews..they are subconsciously making gentiles feel inferior...celebrities(jews)you(gentiles)  everyone is obsessed to be famous, rich, etc. if you aren't you're worthless etc.

gaga has the jewish nose and so does amy winehouse
just google jewish celebrities, you'd be surprised!!!!

I can assure you that what ever they think they're doing using the Illuminati and celebrities its a two edged sword. It was from listening to a lot of hip hop/rnb/rap music and watching YouTube videos about illuminati and the music industry that I discovered that Satanism was possible, I was searching for how to find the Satan they said they'd sold their souls to cos I was tired of xtianity and also wanted to sell mine, but then I found Satanism and discovered its far better than what they're saying. Their message is meant to implant fear but it pushed me on, I told myself that if they were able to do this bargain and are successful now, then why not take the risk? Its also because of this that most people come here asking if they can sell their souls and at the end finding the truth about Satan, so I don't think they should know this, but its working two ways . .
On Jun 11, 2014 1:49 PM, "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  If the media is owned and controlled by the Jews, then it is going to promote a Jewish agenda.  I don't believe that a person that is busy learning to be a Satanist should be worried about celebrities of today.  They are all being paid to promote an agenda that is killing you.  I would be more concerned about preventing decent people from being killed.  Most of them engaged in spiritual negation religions are so desperate for a spiritual answer to what is going on around them that they literally want to die, so they can meet their imaginary god and have something happen.  I'm going to learn power meditation and what is going on, and when I am ready I am going to do something about it.  Finding out who's a Jew isn't going to be a real concern.  I'm going to find the insane psychopaths plotting are destruction and straighten them out by any and all means available.

"I sold my soul to the devil" It has become a saying for when you disregard your own personal creative talents, interests and values for Money.
So when they say "I sold my soul to the devil" It means they ignored their "Creative Abilities" and just sing the songs they are given (Written by others), and do the things their producers tell them to do.
They do not create anything, they just do whatever the fuck their producers tell them to.
Or maybe the kikes are giving them a phony "Selling your soul to the devil ritual" hoax. So they believe they are "The Devils slave", and have to work throughout eternity. It is a possibility, and they have the angels and greys fucking with them giving them nightmare because of all the drugs they take to strengthen the fear momentum. But this is all just speculation on my part :p 

Their religion is something I am prepared to start destroying right now.  When I see what these criminals are up to, I will act according to the situation.  I just barely started learning Power Meditation, but I devote all my free time to it now.  It will undoubtedly be a big part of my life.  I haven’t done any rituals.  I have a New World Order website.  I appreciate you telling me about the need to protect myself from dangerous alien beings.  I’ve been tricked before by humans and I’ve had human spirits attach themselves to me before so I know that it can be good to know how to handle oneself.  But even before learning of Spiritual Satanism, I was able to detach spirits and I can spot tricksters pretty well.  As far as the awakening rituals goes, I want to activate my pineal gland and I know how, but I’d like to follow all the way through the Power Mediation text first and make sure there isn’t anything in there in terms of words and concepts that I don’t understand.  So, I’m looking up a pile of words and concepts right now, while trying to read it.  It will take a little time.  I didn’t know anything about the so-called occult prior to 3 months ago.  The Enochian Keys are very interesting but I don’t know what they are yet.  The Jewish religion is completely unacceptable to me and I will be targeting it.  Jews attempting to stop me will be dealt with as well.  My grandfather was SS.  I’m just starting to see spiritual differences between the various types of beings on this planet.  I am starting to understand that they are very different from one another – and I am quite sure that we are not all equal in our abilities.  Good luck with your goals of making the sheep aware.  I'll be on here.

So where is Michael Jackson?? Faked his death? Not calling you a liar but do you have proof to support your comment made here? I like to considered our email group credible but I love Michael. Michael definitely knew what was going on but who's to say those scumbag kikes didnt murder mike? If his death was faked where is he? 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 11, 2014, at 5:35, "Isabella M injustices33@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Lady Gaga is Italian but brainwashed and Michael Jackson outsmarted the Jews by faking his death! His mother and children have the rights to his music! On Jun 10, 2014 3:50 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Aaagh... Anyway, someone else had also said that Lady Gaga is a jew and I wouldn't have a problem believing it... I mean, have you seen the kind of CRAP she's fucking turning into a "fashion"? Does anyone actually remember when she had wore a "dress" made of animal meat???? As a "protest" against animal slaughter??! YOU'RE WEARING THESE DEAD ANIMALS YOU FUCKING STUPID BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I had read elsewhere "this is like fucking for virginity", "killing for peace" etc... These animals were killed and that bitch wore them as a dress to prove a point... I don't know, I have no proof whether she's a jew and I will NOT believe in any crap I read. I just don't like Lady Gaga for the kind of shit she's pushing off to teenage girls, so I don't find it all that hard for her to be jewish.
I mean you even read on the Net that Madonna is "not" a jew... geh. geh. geh. Also, I had heard that Bieber is a jewwwww but I don't know.

Στις 2:26 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 10 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "egon88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

We don't sell our souls the simple fact that she said that (unless she's lying) shows she's a Jew just like Katy perry 
Or maybe they are making a mockery of us which I take disrespectful 
Vevo I Jew ran and they play her videos at least once or twice an hour on vevo tv as well as other Jews 

So in the case they are Jews... What do we do? Don't support their music obviously but anything else? 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun  10, 2014, at 1:05, "filipch@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  They didn't "sell their souls to the devil", they are mere kike puppets. If they really said that, it's either a joke or some more enemy garbage meant to, once again, blame something immoral on Satan. 

Just because someone has a different sized nose then the norm, does not mean they are a kike. Lady Gaga has done so much good work for the LGBT community. She hates the norm and fights to destroy it. Do research before you post.

lady gaga supports the jewish liberal stereotype of gay people and helps push the 'guy identity' that makes it easy for the kikes to persecute them like they did in russia recently, why do you think she is famous? she is obviously a kike that pusses the marxist ideal down everyone throat. Read and study this post from HP Don Of Pinko Fags And Men : JoS Newsletter   

On Sunday, December 21, 2014 9:31 PM, "caduceusofhermes@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Just because someone has a different sized nose then the norm, does not mean they are a kike. Lady Gaga has done so much good work for the LGBT community. She hates the norm and fights to destroy it. Do research before you post.

Thanks for posting this, I never understood the jewish gay rights(well, now I know it's kike in origin too.) movement until now. I now understand it's a filthy program made to deceive people, and make more ruin.

See, these are the things the powers that be aren't telling anyone, and are paying trillions of dollars to promote. It's pathetic. Also, did not know gaga was a kike. But then again, I don't really pay attention to the celebrities, and their tabloids so yeah.

It's funny to see how the enemy works now thinking about it. They promote a 'supposed' idea of freedom, which is made with seemingly funny, or fun things in it, and then snicker about what they are subliminally doing, or otherwise behind the curtain. Like making a scene in a club, oddly enough a lot of gaga's music is like that, all the while passing off subliminal messages in said music, that seem like harmless lyrics, but are ultimately made to yeah...

I can't wait until we win, no more of this shit will ever be generated.

HAIL SATAN!!

SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD!!

I do hope people realize that being gay is not wrong. I mean Satan and the gods are fine with that who you are there is even a LGBTQIA group. Yes lady gaga and all those who promote the kike bs are bad i just hope people don't get mixed up thinking that being LGBTQIA is wrong in anyway just because they public support it. :) 

''A sexually'' is not even real and comes from a very weak sacral Chakra. Not having sexual release is extremely unhealthy and leads to a host of mental physical and spiritual problems. Transgender is real but the reason for it is not understood by people today. In ancient times these people were called twin soul and you would be considered blessed by the Gods to have a person like this born into the family.  

On Friday, December 26, 2014 9:26 PM, "jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I do hope people realize that being gay is not wrong. I mean Satan and the gods are fine with that who you are there is even a LGBTQIA group. Yes lady gaga and all those who promote the kike bs are bad i just hope people don't get mixed up thinking that being LGBTQIA is wrong in anyway just because they public support it. :) 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back