Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

JEWS

siguard666

HELL, now I'm watching a film 'Fanatic'. Main protagonist/antagonist is a jew that firstly kills his people, adhering Nazi values and than, as he assembles more anti-semites, the fucker tells the other people that in order to kill a jew they need to love them... S I C K !!!

THE LONGER I WATCH THIS FILM, THE MORE I HATE THE JEWS AND THEIR HYPOCRISY (OBEYING TORAH JUST BECAUSE).

I'm just wondering... would it be possible for a Satanist to obliterate a building? I mean, in my city, there is a synagogue - attended by no one (un/fortunately). Heck, I wish they would gather there so that I could collapse the building right on their heads.

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

i feel ya.

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, May 5, 2009 09:37 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] JEWS

HELL, now I'm watching a film 'Fanatic'. Main protagonist/antagonist is a jew that firstly kills his people, adhering Nazi values and than, as he assembles more anti-semites, the fucker tells the other people that in order to kill a jew they need to love them... S I C K !!!

THE LONGER I WATCH THIS FILM, THE MORE I HATE THE JEWS AND THEIR HYPOCRISY (OBEYING TORAH JUST BECAUSE).

I'm just wondering... would it be possible for a Satanist to obliterate a building? I mean, in my city, there is a synagogue - attended by no one (un/fortunately). Heck, I wish they would gather there so that I could collapse the building right on their heads.

Would it be possible..? Of course it would.
But make sure there are plenty of jews in it.....:)

**shhhhh*** careful who you speak to.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

Good advice Monie.

Sigaurd, either you are the enemy or not wise to the fact. So, word to the wise. Don't broadcast what could be taken as a threat on the net.

HS/88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

Heck, the point is that they don't have the rights to pray there. Maybe it is good, as I don't need any additional hostile force in my city - it is enough that I live among xians, in a strict xian family of ignorants.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

An enemy wouldn't dedicate himself WAITING FOR IT for a longer period of time.

But ok, I got the warning.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magister.willard" <magister.willard@... wrote:

Good advice Monie.

Sigaurd, either you are the enemy or not wise to the fact. So, word to the wise. Don't broadcast what could be taken as a threat on the net.

HS/88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@ wrote:

Jews go to their synagogues every Saturday (Day of Saturn) during the morning until afternoon, I think. You can use the element of water to cause a flooding. Visualize all the Jews there engulfed thoroughly in a fouling grey energy, feel the negative atmosphere increasing between themsevles, play around a little with what works best.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "williams4033" <williams4033@... wrote:
Jews go to their synagogues every Saturday (Day of Saturn) during the morning until afternoon, I think. You can use the element of water to cause a flooding. Visualize all the Jews there engulfed thoroughly in a fouling grey energy, feel the negative atmosphere increasing between themsevles, play around a little with what works best.

HAIL SATAN!
Well,i wouldnt play with the water element.I would play them with pyrokinesis,fire element.That will be good.Jews desirv do die.Some people say that they shouldnt die because they belive in god and shit becuase theyve been redicted to it BUT! They didnt even checked if its true! They just did that they tolled to!they desirv to die,as i think.just remember what i said,soon,i shall burn the jews church near my home.THAT will show them the anger and the power of me.
HAIL SATAN!RESPECT HIM!
Ivan,True Satanist(Begginer)

valuable is what you say, but the point is tat they cannot pray there. So, the possibilities that you offered are impossible to perform.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xzibitkilla12" <xzibitkilla12@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "williams4033" <williams4033@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Well,i wouldnt play with the water element.I would play them with pyrokinesis,fire element.That will be good.Jews desirv do die.Some people say that they shouldnt die because they belive in god and shit becuase theyve been redicted to it BUT! They didnt even checked if its true! They just did that they tolled to!they desirv to die,as i think.just remember what i said,soon,i shall burn the jews church near my home.THAT will show them the anger and the power of me.
HAIL SATAN!RESPECT HIM!

You are right, most jews can't withstand the fire element and are weak to it. Use that to your advantage. Just gather enough fire energy and condense it into a big fireball, then visualize throwing it in a synagogue and imagine it burning the whole building and their asses off!!

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xzibitkilla12" <xzibitkilla12@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "williams4033" <williams4033@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!RESPECT HIM!

Really?! They're weak against fire?! They must be grass types, and thats why Hitler burned them with his Charizard! Fuckin Venusaurs. I hate them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@... wrote:

You are right, most jews can't withstand the fire element and are weak to it. Use that to your advantage. Just gather enough fire energy and condense it into a big fireball, then visualize throwing it in a synagogue and imagine it burning the whole building and their asses off!!

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xzibitkilla12" <xzibitkilla12@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!RESPECT HIM!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "taihenshokuji" <taihenshokuji@... wrote:
Really?! They're weak against fire?! They must be grass types, and thats why Hitler burned them with his Charizard! Fuckin Venusaurs. I hate them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xzibitkilla12" <xzibitkilla12@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!RESPECT HIM!
Look,Hitler burned them in some reason.There is something wierd here.Look,as said there are VERY much jews in the world.Too much of them.I think hitler wanted to stop them from spreading becuase MAYBE he knew that they are false belivers.There is something that we dont know.We shall ask Father Satan or other demons who was hitler and what he REALLY did on porpuse?and think,as the time that Israel was originally said that its a country,all the arab states attacked israel.I think they knew something that we dont know.We shall investigate it.Its too wierd.

Come on do you really believe in the holohoax? Hitler did not kill a single jew. He wanted to transport them to Russia, the camps were actually transportation/labor camps, not death camps. Zyclon B was used to remove typhus which was widespread and most jews died because of it (not Hitler), it has been proven that it isn't suitable for gassing or killing people. Ironically, the Nazis used Zyclon B to remove typhus and even shaved the jews' heads to get rid of the lice carrying it. I know some other guy already posted the link debunking the holohoax, but here it is. I recommend reading it before taking false things as facts.

http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com/
Http://www.666blacksun.com/Holohoax.html

Holohoax is one of the two Great Lies invented by jews. The other one is christianity.

And jews are not believers, they are a RACE. Judaism is their racial religion. Jews as a race are Satan's enemies, they are parasitical by their nature.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "taihenshokuji" <taihenshokuji@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!RESPECT HIM!

Look,Hitler burned them in some reason.There is something wierd here.Look,as said there are VERY much jews in the world.Too much of them.I think hitler wanted to stop them from spreading becuase MAYBE he knew that they are false belivers.There is something that we dont know.We shall ask Father Satan or other demons who was hitler and what he REALLY did on porpuse?and think,as the time that Israel was originally said that its a country,all the arab states attacked israel.I think they knew something that we dont know.We shall investigate it.Its too wierd.

Um all things hate being lit on fire lol

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "taihenshokuji" <taihenshokuji@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!RESPECT HIM!

Does the jew have nuclear weapons?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2009 5:22:39 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: JEWS

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "taihenshokuji" <taihenshokuji@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "draikon99" <draikon99@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "xzibitkilla12" <xzibitkilla12@ wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "williams4033" <williams4033@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Well,i wouldnt play with the water element.I would play them with pyrokinesis, fire element.That will be good.Jews desirv do die.Some people say that they shouldnt die because they belive in god and shit becuase theyve been redicted to it BUT! They didnt even checked if its true! They just did that they tolled to!they desirv to die,as i think.just remember what i said,soon,i shall burn the jews church near my home.THAT will show them the anger and the power of me.
HAIL SATAN!RESPECT HIM!

Goddamn jews ruined my life before.  I hope they all perish in gory fireballs just like the fake holocaust, or drown underwater like rotton jew rats.  Goddamn jews make no sense to me.  They worship a false god, i mean come on, what a bunch of stupid fucks.  I summoned apep against them the other night, he was spitting and cursing them, like a wild thing, and bucking like a bronco to sic them like the worthless vile pack of dogs that they are.  Worthless pathetic insolent creatures, i highly recommend south park, where the jews are pissing everyone off and get called stupid fucking jew kyle bitch every other sentence.  Nice, huh!  Hail Satan!

Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2009 4:29:19 PM

Hail Satan!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "xzibitkilla12" <xzibitkilla12@ ... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Well,i wouldnt play with the water element.I would play them with pyrokinesis, fire element.That will be good.Jews desirv do die.Some people say that they shouldnt die because they belive in god and shit becuase theyve been redicted to it BUT! They didnt even checked if its true! They just did that they tolled to!they desirv to die,as i think.just remember what i said,soon,i shall burn the jews church near my home.THAT will show them the anger and the power of me.
HAIL SATAN!RESPECT HIM!

Yes, but jews are weaker than most non-jews in the fire element. I can explain why.

One of characteristics of the fire element is creativity. Yet jews never created anything. They stole everything from non-jews, their language, religion, mysticism. Fire also represents strength and bravery. Jews are weak and cowards, they can't fight like real men but are cunning and treacherous instead.

History shows that whenever they fought wars against non-jews as an organized force they were defeated. But they managed to gain control using treachery, ass-kissing to get to power and their two great lies, christianity and holohoax. Both of them instill fear and guilt in their victims and make them unable to fight against them, xianity teaches that jews are chosen of "god" and xians should loving one's enemies instead of fighting them and holohoax-ianity that we should feel sorry about kikes and tolerate everyone except anti-semites. Christianity threatens people to burn them in hell if they don't follow its suicidal teachings and holohoax-ianity to throw them in jail as they made it illegal to deny the holohoax. See the similarities between them? LOL.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "taihenshokuji" <taihenshokuji@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!RESPECT HIM!

Okay I see what you mean now.

Just like their masters, the "angels" (most are thoughtforms as we know but some are greys and other beings) can be destroyed with the fire element. This is something I am looking into but I know that is one of their weaknesses.

Curse the jews in destruction rituals with the fire element and program it to attack their pathetic and filthy souls.

Demons will guide you in attacking them and any of Father's other enemies.

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "draikon99" <draikon99@... wrote:

Yes, but jews are weaker than most non-jews in the fire element. I can explain why.

One of characteristics of the fire element is creativity. Yet jews never created anything. They stole everything from non-jews, their language, religion, mysticism. Fire also represents strength and bravery. Jews are weak and cowards, they can't fight like real men but are cunning and treacherous instead.

History shows that whenever they fought wars against non-jews as an organized force they were defeated. But they managed to gain control using treachery, ass-kissing to get to power and their two great lies, christianity and holohoax. Both of them instill fear and guilt in their victims and make them unable to fight against them, xianity teaches that jews are chosen of "god" and xians should loving one's enemies instead of fighting them and holohoax-ianity that we should feel sorry about kikes and tolerate everyone except anti-semites. Christianity threatens people to burn them in hell if they don't follow its suicidal teachings and holohoax-ianity to throw them in jail as they made it illegal to deny the holohoax. See the similarities between them? LOL.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

Hail Satan!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!RESPECT HIM!

<td val[/IMG]Are you an infiltrator taihenshokuji??? I didnt find your pokemon joke too amusing.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

--- On Fri, 5/8/09, draikon99 <draikon99@... wrote:
Date: Friday, May 8, 2009, 10:57 PM

Hail Satan!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@ ... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "taihenshokuji" <taihenshokuji@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!RESPECT HIM!
[/TD]

If they did they would probably would have used it for their world domination plans already....

I doubt that they do.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jeremy Stanley <kurtiswhite23@... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "taihenshokuji" <taihenshokuji@ ... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!RESPECT HIM!

They just can't get one at a cheap enough price :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@... wrote:

If they did they would probably would have used it for their world domination plans already....

I doubt that they do.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jeremy Stanley <kurtiswhite23@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!RESPECT HIM!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jeremy Stanley <kurtiswhite23@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!RESPECT HIM!

Not JEW.jewS.Jews have nuclear weapons.But look,we are using mental power so its much more stronger.I dont think there is a reason that we WILL lose.At the level of our strengh now, we almost can beat them.But please remember!When u die,you will reborn again but with all the knowledge that you have got from the past life and memories!Its a fact!So if after we/I die,i pray that this group will stay alive for us in our 2nd life to come to here.We shall be blessed.
HAIL SATAN!

In fact, the jew has control of a lot of nucular weaopons, pretty much all the necular missle silos in america are under the direct ''protection'' of independent israely security forces, so in truth are more in control of your own missles than you are.

Hail Satan!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!RESPECT HIM!

Father Satan would never let us fall so don't worry about the jews as they are scum.

We are growing in mass number and very soon we will be all around the world. We Satanists all share an inseparable bond that nothing can ever break whether spiritual or physical.

Regardless of what the parasites try to throw at us we will be left standing and our enemy exposed. We will destroy all the enemies of Satan in time when Our use of Spiritual Warfare increases.

The jews physical weaponry is NOTHING COMPARED TO THE WRATH OF SATAN AND THE POWERS OF HELL!!

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jeremy Stanley <kurtiswhite23@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!RESPECT HIM!

Not JEW.jewS.Jews have nuclear weapons.But look,we are using mental power so its much more stronger.I dont think there is a reason that we WILL lose.At the level of our strengh now, we almost can beat them.But please remember!When u die,you will reborn again but with all the knowledge that you have got from the past life and memories!Its a fact!So if after we/I die,i pray that this group will stay alive for us in our 2nd life to come to here.We shall be blessed.
HAIL SATAN!

Israel is the only country in the middle east with wmd's

http://www.nowarforisrael.com/articles/q_and_a.html

I doubt that they do.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

Hail Satan!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!RESPECT HIM!

<td val[/IMG]Yes that is correct.  Israel is the only one.  Iran is saying they will have them developed in about a year.  Pakistan and India have them also but they are Asian countries.  And the United States is the country that first supplied Israel with wmd's.  It is also possible that Israel has the neutron bomb- a device that leaves buildings standing- but kills the organic life.  We have nothing to fear- the United States has faithful people who believe in the values of this country-we are the safest country in the world.  Given our geographic location-it is hard for enemies to penetrate.  Thank our forefathers for setting up camp here.....   Hail Satan   Hail Pazuzu   13   88

--- On Sat, 5/9/09, kvnfidler <kvnfidler@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: The jew and nuclear weapons?
Date: Saturday, May 9, 2009, 5:14 PM

Israel is the only country in the middle east with wmd's

http://www.nowarfor israel.com/ articles/ q_and_a.html

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "satanisk_88" <satanisk_88@ ... wrote:

I doubt that they do.

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Jeremy Stanley <kurtiswhite23@ wrote:

____________ _________ _________ __
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Hail Satan!!

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!RESPECT HIM!

[/TD]

I'm sorry, but I'm confused. what's so wrong about wanting to get rid of a synagogue? I've been wanting to get rid of a church (not a synagogue) in my town for a while, but I'm not sure how to do it. Use runes to burn it down? What? I'd appreciate any advice. Ave Satanas!
----- Original Message ----- From: magister.willard To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 1:04 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: JEWS
Good advice Monie.

HS/88!!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Monie" <hecatemother@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

HELL, now I'm watching a film 'Fanatic'. Main protagonist/ antagonist is a jew that firstly kills his people, adhering Nazi values and than, as he assembles more anti-semites, the fucker tells the other people that in order to kill a jew they need to love them... S I C K !!!

I'm just wondering... would it be possible for a Satanist to obliterate a building? I mean, in my city, there is a synagogue - attended by no one (un/fortunately) . Heck, I wish they would gather there so that I could collapse the building right on their heads.

HP Maxine said that Lavey was incarnated as a jew by Satan and he doesn't have a jewish soul. He was put there in a jew controled world because as a Gentile he wouldn't be able to promote Satanism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-entertainme ... tml%c2%a0I found this website of  these famous ppl who are jewish. I would have never thought but its wierd because it says that Anton levy was Jew, that his name was Howard Levey..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back