Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jews want to kill you

hailodin6661

Think of some place that you are often at that has emergency procedure in case somethin goes wrong. Most places have these. Think of your work, your school, the places you shop or hang out. I encourage you to do a simple exercise. Maybe what I saw was a rare glimpse and maybe you will see nothing. Maybe you will be shocked. This procedure take little time or effort.

Observe occasionally over months or years who is in charge, who calls the emergency procedures, and note any jews. Maybe you won't even notice anything or remember until there is an emergency. The emergency could be a fire, and earthquake, an active shooter, a tornado whatever.

I was recently involved in an emergency. This involved a good number of gentile people and naturally the jews occupy the high positions, thus making them the ones to call emergency procedures.

They waited and said they were monitoring the situation. They did not call the emergency procedures until the last moment after somebody many levels below broke rank and said they would call the procedure if the upper people did not.

These Jews will try to get you killed even if it means sacrificING themselves. It makes me wonder who really is the suicide bombers we see. They seem to think one dead jew for dozens of dead gentiles is a fair trade. Once the situation is resolved with the emergency they go back to being happy as long as they have cattle to tend to, as long as they have a high position, as long as their shit can flow downhill.

It's interesting to note they don't pull these tactics when their is leverage against them in the aftermath of an emergency such as legal violations and people even higher up the chain of jews that could be in trouble, or if their are survivors to speak out.

In my case their would be not survivors and if their were, the situation would be such a mess the leaders would never be held accountable. The story would be the act of nature that killed people, not jews that delayed life saving actions. Any survivors would also be no thinking at a high enough level to notice this anyhow.

@hailodin666How many extra RTRs did you say?
Glad you're okay.
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 5:21 AM, hailodin666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Think of some place that you are often at that has emergency procedure in case somethin goes wrong. Most places have these. Think of your work, your school, the places you shop or hang out. I encourage you to do a simple exercise. Maybe what I saw was a rare glimpse and maybe you will see nothing. Maybe you will be shocked. This procedure take little time or effort.

Observe occasionally over months or years who is in charge, who calls the emergency procedures, and note any jews. Maybe you won't even notice anything or remember until there is an emergency. The emergency could be a fire, and earthquake, an active shooter, a tornado whatever.

I was recently involved in an emergency. This involved a good number of gentile people and naturally the jews occupy the high positions, thus making them the ones to call emergency procedures.

They waited and said they were monitoring the situation. They did not call the emergency procedures until the last moment after somebody many levels below broke rank and said they would call the procedure if the upper people did not.

These Jews will try to get you killed even if it means sacrificING themselves. It makes me wonder who really is the suicide bombers we see. They seem to think one dead jew for dozens of dead gentiles is a fair trade. Once the situation is resolved with the emergency they go back to being happy as long as they have cattle to tend to, as long as they have a high position, as long as their shit can flow downhill.

It's interesting to note they don't pull these tactics when their is leverage against them in the aftermath of an emergency such as legal violations and people even higher up the chain of jews that could be in trouble, or if their are survivors to speak out.

In my case their would be not survivors and if their were, the situation would be such a mess the leaders would never be held accountable. The story would be the act of nature that killed people, not jews that delayed life saving actions. Any survivors would also be no thinking at a high enough level to notice this anyhow.

I am under great attack lately and I am in the Lions cage so to speak. The enemy, idk if it's specifically and only local jews, or if the grey hordes took it upon themselves, or both...tried to kill me using a death spell. I deflected it but it did limit my powers and I needed a couple days to recharge.

Since I am now doing 3 RTR a day. Curse Israel and 2 others. I was only doing 1 RTR. I really don't have time with my fucked schedule and situation. 3 is the most I can do and still have any time to AoP, clean, 3rd eye, Raum, and any other workings. I do these things but I really don't have time. I just cut it out of my sleep schedule. It the best I can do for now, so if it means I get 8 hrs or 6 hrs sleep or 4 then so be it. I try to catch up on days off.

I am like a solider in a foxhole during an artillery barrage. It sucks but it is quickly teaching me all about energy handling.

Also someone (GD?) Told me today before work to do a cleaning of the aura. I did so even with no time. I am glad because I was attacked at work, and a terrible and unjustified situation arose. If I was dirty it would have snowballed into getting fired or something I believe.

The enemy is attacking everyone and anyone. Be strong, clean your aura, continue with the RT's. Know that you are not the only one. We (those who work for Satan) are getting it. I was also sprayed with death energy. Which is why cleaning your aura is so important.

In this Situation Hail Odin. You need to go down to 1 Reverse Ritual and take on as much Aura of Protection as you can. 
 A dead warrior is a useless warrior. A warrior puts on his armor BEFORE going to battle. Sometimes the answer is literally taking a break. It is not always about forging on. You have to take a step back. Do as much Aura of Protection as you can. Void. 
  Let it subside. Then Slowly pick it back up. It is actually a back and forth. Remember that reverse rituals drain your energy. That is why you do huge energy raisers before the ritual. So these Rituals are Draining the shit out of you, Hopefully you are doing 666 or something powerful before the Ritual. 
  Then on top of that, Not enough Sleep, stress and the enemy Draining. You are heading for Disaster QUICK. 
  This is why you need to stop and replenish your energies. 

Aldrick Strickland   Hail Father Satan Forever 

They are getting ready for a decisive strike to me so I've sent death spells out. I got them out before they struck me. They have provoked this for sure.

I get a red face when I work with so much energy with all that I do. Do you all get red faces from magick? Any tips to make it less apparent? Perhaps a matter of getting used to an energy level?

Ok I will go down to 1 rtr. I will build energy. I send the death energy to the correct targets because when I did the bad energy stopped coming to me. It's coming back again now but weaker. I have no choice but to send them death and drain then until they are finished.

Any tips to drain energy? I just visualized the people having the white gold leave them and go into space and they get dimmer and grayer.

Thanks.

Send the energy into the ground.
HS88

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 9:02 AM, hailodin666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Ok I will go down to 1 rtr. I will build energy. I send the death energy to the correct targets because when I did the bad energy stopped coming to me. It's coming back again now but weaker. I have no choice but to send them death and drain then until they are finished.

Any tips to drain energy? I just visualized the people having the white gold leave them and go into space and they get dimmer and grayer.

Thanks.

Also did any of you experience this before. I've opened myself up more like 3rd eye, empower chakras a bit. I used to just have bad things randomly happen if I was attacked. I would feel little if anything...the curse would just eventually manifest at a time not of my knowing if defense was poor.

Now I get like a headache or migraine if bad energy comes to me, even if it has not manifested the curse yet. Im like fuck this headache hurts someone is after me again.

STOP sending Death Spells. This is not Harry Potter, We do not just send Death spells out in every direction. Each one of those SPELLS costs you energy and is draining you. 
  If you so much as clean someones aura. You connect to them and any energy that person needs to be Healthy and well will come from YOU. I know this sounds extreme but it is on the site. So You are focusing on all these people all the time. You are bringing them and their energies into your life. 
  If you were to just go void and forget about them, probably at this point disconnect links from them. They would fall out of your life. Where attention goes, energy flows. Just focus on yourself, do a Ritual a day. Then go sit out in the sun do 216 Suryae and focus on you. 
  THIS IS THE BIGGEST MESSAGE. All these people that come on here and complain about enemy attack and Mage Christians from the Black Order of Conundrum in the eighth Degree who is in Constant Combat with them. JUST STOP 
  Listen to the way you talk. You are in panic mode, you think you need to be firing spells out of your pinky for 7 hours a day. STOP FOCUSING ON THE ENEMY. What you Focus on, gives it power. It brings it too you. Focus on Real Life, I dont have the time. I have a day coming up this week, that will be 5 am - 7 am Meditation, then work 8 Am - 10:30 pm. Then Get up Again early the next day. I Dont have time to be running around killing Magicians. 
  And Slaying Dragons and Avada Kadavra Cursing Jews. 
    Sit in the Sun and Breathe it in, chant 216 Suryae and do Affirmations.  Do an Hour of Void in 20 minute Intervals. Put quintessence in your aura. Take Your Mind off of the Enemy and Focus on Satans Sigil. Bring Satan's Energy into your life. 
 Oh Lastly there is a Sermon somewhere, this girl basically could Levitate objects with her Mind. She Levitated a pair of scissors, but the Energy Drain from Lifting a pair of scissors, was so great it knocked her unconscious for several hours. Remember How the Gods use Energy as money? Everything we do costs Credits. If you spend all your Money, you go Broke. But if you keep storing it in your bank and not spending it. THAT is how you will be strong. 

Aldrick Strickland  Hail Father Satan Forever 

Ok but these people are at work so I have no choice. They will not just go away. I need to get by too and I need a job so when the jews at work pull this and even try to kill me yes I will kill then if possible. It's about having a livelihood which I am entitled to, and jews occupying the few jobs left means I have to carve out a living somewhere no matter how much a fight it takes. They didn't like me invading their Jewy territory so they attacked first. It's this same story no matter where you go. Really I am tired though of being under the yoke of the system and all bs that comes with it like this. I want to start a business some day.

A strong AoP will deflect and repel any and all attacks.
* My aura is strong. My aura is  constantly continuously and permanently deflecting and repelling any and all attacks from greys angels and reptilians; and is constantly continuously and permanently keeping me safe secure protected and healthy in a safe secure and healthy way for me.*
I work along side the enemy and serving them. Not fun! However, it is fun to see their poison deflected back at them!!! Try the above affirmation. It's a variation of one found elsewhere on here.
Remember, you are a child of The Supreme God! You have been given the weapons of war. Your weapons will keep you protected, safe, secure, happy and healthy IF you use them!
Hail Satan Hail Lilith
Dehna

On Sun, Mar 19, 2017 at 6:03 PM, hailodin666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Ok but these people are at work so I have no choice. They will not just go away. I need to get by too and I need a job so when the jews at work pull this and even try to kill me yes I will kill then if possible. It's about having a livelihood which I am entitled to, and jews occupying the few jobs left means I have to carve out a living somewhere no matter how much a fight it takes. They didn't like me invading their Jewy territory so they attacked first. It's this same story no matter where you go. Really I am tired though of being under the yoke of the system and all bs that comes with it like this. I want to start a business some day.

@denadehnaQuick remake of your affirmation so that it's more efficient:
['My aura is strong' is not required as this is a given by simply doing this working daily. You can keep that part if you want, though]My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting any and all attacks [no need to state who they are from.  This would make you defenseless to attacks from deluded gentiles such as xians who pray for you etc. as they would be no jews, greys, or reptilians] and is keeping me safe and [secure is a synonyme for safe so it's not needed] protected ['healthy' is not needed because it's stated later on already] in a positive and healthy way for me. 
This gives us the affirmation* My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting any and all attacks and is keeping me safe and protected in a positive and healthy way for me *which is much shorter but more efficient. 
Remember, the shorter an affirmation is, the more powerful it will be. If you use the long version of your affirmation you will waste energy (and time, because it's longer) on doing the exact same thing you can do with this shorter variant. In fact, your long variant would even give you worse results because it would leave you open to attacks from xians, as mentioned above already.
This is just a suggestion so if you still want to use your original affirmation then by all means go for it. I wouldn't recommend it, though. 

-Shael
On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 1:12, 'denadehna@...' denadehna@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   A strong AoP will deflect and repel any and all attacks.
* My aura is strong. My aura is  constantly continuously and permanently deflecting and repelling any and all attacks from greys angels and reptilians; and is constantly continuously and permanently keeping me safe secure protected and healthy in a safe secure and healthy way for me.*
I work along side the enemy and serving them. Not fun! However, it is fun to see their poison deflected back at them!!! Try the above affirmation. It's a variation of one found elsewhere on here.
Remember, you are a child of The Supreme God! You have been given the weapons of war. Your weapons will keep you protected, safe, secure, happy and healthy IF you use them!
Hail Satan Hail Lilith
Dehna

Ok but these people are at work so I have no choice. They will not just go away. I need to get by too and I need a job so when the jews at work pull this and even try to kill me yes I will kill then if possible. It's about having a livelihood which I am entitled to, and jews occupying the few jobs left means I have to carve out a living somewhere no matter how much a fight it takes. They didn't like me invading their Jewy territory so they attacked first. It's this same story no matter where you go. Really I am tired though of being under the yoke of the system and all bs that comes with it like this. I want to start a business some day.

Thank you, Shael! Makes sense. 
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 5:52 PM, Shael shael666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   @denadehnaQuick remake of your affirmation so that it's more efficient:
['My aura is strong' is not required as this is a given by simply doing this working daily. You can keep that part if you want, though]My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting any and all attacks [no need to state who they are from.  This would make you defenseless to attacks from deluded gentiles such as xians who pray for you etc. as they would be no jews, greys, or reptilians] and is keeping me safe and [secure is a synonyme for safe so it's not needed] protected ['healthy' is not needed because it's stated later on already] in a positive and healthy way for me. 
This gives us the affirmation* My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting any and all attacks and is keeping me safe and protected in a positive and healthy way for me *which is much shorter but more efficient. 
Remember, the shorter an affirmation is, the more powerful it will be. If you use the long version of your affirmation you will waste energy (and time, because it's longer) on doing the exact same thing you can do with this shorter variant. In fact, your long variant would even give you worse results because it would leave you open to attacks from xians, as mentioned above already.
This is just a suggestion so if you still want to use your original affirmation then by all means go for it. I wouldn't recommend it, though. 

-Shael
  A strong AoP will deflect and repel any and all attacks.
Hail Satan Hail Lilith
Dehna

The Jew witch is not a problem now. I will continue to sweep all jewish power structures in my path to the side.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back