Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jewish new year and reverse torah rituals

angryshaman666

It has come to my attention that starting on August 16 the jews will begin preparations for the jewish new year.
This means they will start torah curses daily from August to the end of September.
The jewish new year is september 13-15.Their "holiest" day will be on September 22-23 and this same day coincided with MANY MANY MAJOR stock market crashes.I expect this date to be when they try to totally ruin the economy while using torah curses.

We in turn must do DAILY REVERSE TORAH RITUALS TO COUNTER THIS. For the next 2 months, every day we must do this to counter their increased activity.

Do the thurizaz hagalaz curse at least once a day.Do reverse torah rituals once a day.
All reverse torah rituals now begin with the 666 Meditation instead of the RAUM meditation.
666 Meditation
Vibrate VUUUUUUUUUU into the solar chakra 6 timesVibrate VAAAAAAAAAA into the heart chakra 6 timesVibrate VOOOOOOOOO into the 6th chakra 6 times
Then begin the ritual. I use last year's ritual as well as the newest one.
June 29 Ritual

21st June 2015 Solstice Ritual

Use these every day for the next 2 months. The jews are preparing for large scale spiritual warfare so we must in turn be ready to counter their torah curses DAILY.
MAKE OUR FATHER SATAN PROUD!STAND AND FIGHT FOR GENTILE HUMANITY IN THE NAME OF ORION!HEIL HITLER!HAIL SATAN!SEIG HEIL!

Can we say the curses and the vibrations in our head/Astral Temple. I live with Xtians and our walls are paper thin. I've been trying to do these everyday wen they sleep, but even then it's hard and I risk exposure. If I can't I'll continue doing them outloud, but I would like to know if I can just do them in my Astral temple.

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!!FIGHT FOR THE NEW WORLD!!! THE NEW SATANIC WORLD!!!

On Aug 7, 2015, at 14:44, "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  It has come to my attention that starting on August 16 the jews will begin preparations for the jewish new year.
This means they will start torah curses daily from August to the end of September.
The jewish new year is september 13-15.Their "holiest" day will be on September 22-23 and this same day coincided with MANY MANY MAJOR stock market crashes.I expect this date to be when they try to totally ruin the economy while using torah curses.

We in turn must do DAILY REVERSE TORAH RITUALS TO COUNTER THIS. For the next 2 months, every day we must do this to counter their increased activity.

Do the thurizaz hagalaz curse at least once a day.Do reverse torah rituals once a day.
All reverse torah rituals now begin with the 666 Meditation instead of the RAUM meditation.
666 Meditation
Vibrate VUUUUUUUUUU into the solar chakra 6 timesVibrate VAAAAAAAAAA into the heart chakra 6 timesVibrate VOOOOOOOOO into the 6th chakra 6 times
June 29 Ritual

Use these every day for the next 2 months. The jews are preparing for large scale spiritual warfare so we must in turn be ready to counter their torah curses DAILY.
MAKE OUR FATHER SATAN PROUD!STAND AND FIGHT FOR GENTILE HUMANITY IN THE NAME OF ORION!HEIL HITLER!HAIL SATAN!SEIG HEIL!

Yes, Sam.Hinkley, you can do the vibrations in your head. Don't put yourself at risk by vibrating them out loud. The vibrations are also effective when we do them in our head. 

On Saturday, August 8, 2015 5:11 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Can we say the curses and the vibrations in our head/Astral Temple. I live with Xtians and our walls are paper thin. I've been trying to do these everyday wen they sleep, but even then it's hard and I risk exposure. If I can't I'll continue doing them outloud, but I would like to know if I can just do them in my Astral temple.

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!!FIGHT FOR THE NEW WORLD!!! THE NEW SATANIC WORLD!!!

On Aug 7, 2015, at 14:44, "angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

666 Meditation
June 29 Ritual

Everyone should do this. The enemy must be stopped. Otherwise, they'll ride this shock wave to crash the world economies. Neptune will be done with its retrograde by then. I think..

No sam. They have to be vibrated. If it's that bad go somewhere outside in the woods and do it.

On Saturday, August 8, 2015 3:00 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

666 Meditation
June 29 Ritual

Im aware we have to clean our aura and chackras before and after the rituals.
what if your aura of protection is still weak and still cant see the white/gold light could i still perform the rituals??

Also i have 2 other questions.
Also in the ritual What does the invocation to satan is for?a prayer for protection or something?
and my second question it is mentioned that the 666 meditation is very powerful and you will feel your soul, what if you didnt feel the energy from the meditation has powerful like it said it would be?
is it that im not doin it right? Or the more i do it everyday would i feel the energy?

Everyone can perform this ritual regardless of experience, however if you are not very experienced yet then it WILL be very overwhelming at first because this meditation GREATLY empowers the soul.

It is not hard to do even for beginners and you do not need to do a lot of vizualization. 
If you have trouble performing this ritual, just keep doing it, it will get easier and the energy more tolerable if it's too much to handle at first.
Even if you aren't doing the vibrations perfectly it helps us and the Gods of hell greatly non the less. 

I can say from my own experience that the vibrations of this meditation feel atleast several times more powerful than the RAUM meditation, so be aware of this and carefully guide the energies you awaken. 
If you feel discomfort because there is too much energy generated as a result, or an amount you are clearly not used too, just ask Satan or your GD to take the exess energy away. It will help them a lot. 

If you are concerned about attacks just fortify your aura of protection and meditate on the Algiz rune for added protection. You can also draw the Algiz rune on a piece of paper and put it in your room, you can use this to help you visualize the Rune and to add protection when you are asleep to minamize enemy attacks in dreams.
This piece of paper can be used as a medium when doing the Algiz meditation and also when you want to create a protective aura for loved ones. You must feul it with your own energy though, so just when you are doing your daily meditations you can hold it or keep it close to you so it will also be filled with strong positive golden energy. For even greater results you can draw satans sigil on the same paper as well as your GD's and any others that you wish to honor. 
Make it into a work of art, something personal and creative this increases it's potency aswell.

I hope this helps.

HAIL SATAN! HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!

yes you're probably doing it right. The 666 meditation would be more noticeably at higher levels but it is powerful.I feel it most in my 6th chakra at the end

On Monday, August 10, 2015 4:03 PM, "arizmendisatan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Also i have 2 other questions.
Also in the ritual What does the invocation to satan is for?a prayer for protection or something?
and my second question it is mentioned that the 666 meditation is very powerful and you will feel your soul, what if you didnt feel the energy from the meditation has powerful like it said it would be?
is it that im not doin it right? Or the more i do it everyday would i feel the energy?

Thanxs brothers for taking the time to answer my questions it truely helped alot.
And ive been feeling the effects of the ritual and the 666 meditation the more i do it specially on the sixth chackra like fake name stated. Since i do my hatha yoga before the reverse torah ritual and i feel my power increasing.
also i feel the pressure on my third eye alot more know without focusing on it.
I want to fight the enemy and be a true warrior of satan like all my brothers and sisters. Lets make our gods proud!
Satan wants warriors not weaklings!

HAIL SATAN FOREVERRR!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back