Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jewelry

Matthew

Hell again gang, have a jewelry question this time. I have been wearing the baphomet earrings and necklace for a while now, but now that I am reading up and becoming more familiar with spiritual satanism I have been doing a lot of JOS site reading. I found the page on baphomet and found the traditional baphomet goat head pentegram's with their double circle and hebrew lettering is very offensive to Satan, so I have since removed them. I am still wearing my ankh necklace but what I want to know is if anyone knows a site where I can buy earrings and other jewelry that is in line with spiritual satanism? It can be sigil stuff, occult stuff, whatever.

Hail Enki,
Matt

Well you could try azuregreen.com if that is what you have already have tried. Or you could look for every metaphysical shop in your area? I've used azuregreen before and I have found plenty of good things look for a goats head pentagram that doesn't have hebrew shit on it and I guess that can be all good. I actually use my malls shop since the lady there is a homegirl of mine so I ask her to find little trinkets for me. Best of luck on finding what you need. hail Satan and hail haures!!!

On Jan 14, 2010, at 7:37 AM, "Matthew" <mattlindsey@... wrote:
  Hell again gang, have a jewelry question this time. I have been wearing the baphomet earrings and necklace for a while now, but now that I am reading up and becoming more familiar with spiritual satanism I have been doing a lot of JOS site reading. I found the page on baphomet and found the traditional baphomet goat head pentegram's with their double circle and hebrew lettering is very offensive to Satan, so I have since removed them. I am still wearing my ankh necklace but what I want to know is if anyone knows a site where I can buy earrings and other jewelry that is in line with spiritual satanism? It can be sigil stuff, occult stuff, whatever.

Hail Enki,
Matt

imosh.com & 13moons.com sell this stuff

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, Jan 14, 2010 09:37 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Jewelry

Well you could try azuregreen.com if that is what you have already have tried. Or you could look for every metaphysical shop in your area? I've used azuregreen before and I have found plenty of good things look for a goats head pentagram that doesn't have hebrew shit on it and I guess that can be all good. I actually use my malls shop since the lady there is a homegirl of mine so I ask her to find little trinkets for me. Best of luck on finding what you need. hail Satan and hail haures!!!

Hail Enki,
Matt

imosh is where I got the original bophomet pentegram earings and after reading the site I found that they were very blasphemous towards Father Satan because of the double circles and hebrew lettering, they have other great stuff but stay away from their baphomet pentegrams!   Hail Satan, Matt  
----- Original Message ----- From: Envoy Enki To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 11:32 PM Subject: Re: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Jewelry

----------

------Original Message----- -
To: "JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com" <JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

On Jan 14, 2010, at 7:37 AM, "Matthew" <mattlindsey@ tks-net.com wrote:

Hail Enki,
Matt

Yup same here imosh and many others sell shit with Jewish crap on it. Azuregreen has some without Hebrew shit but those are more common than those without them.

On Jan 14, 2010, at 10:32 PM, "Matt & Lindey Lee" <mattlindsey@... wrote:
   imosh is where I got the original bophomet pentegram earings and after reading the site I found that they were very blasphemous towards Father Satan because of the double circles and hebrew lettering, they have other great stuff but stay away from their baphomet pentegrams!   Hail Satan, Matt  
----- Original Message ----- From: Envoy Enki To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 11:32 PM Subject: Re: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Jewelry

----------

From: Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@[url=http://ymail.com]ymail.com[/url]

On Jan 14, 2010, at 7:37 AM, "Matthew" <mattlindsey@[url=http://tks-net.com]tks-net.com[/url] wrote:

Hail Enki,
Matt

If you check imosh you canfind really great Baphomet pendants; goats head on inverted pentagram, nothing else I have several from there.

Hail Satan

Shadowlord

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@... wrote:

Yup same here imosh and many others sell shit with Jewish crap on it. Azuregreen has some without Hebrew shit but those are more common than those without them.

On Jan 14, 2010, at 10:32 PM, "Matt & Lindey Lee" <mattlindsey@... wrote:

imosh is where I got the original bophomet pentegram earings and after reading the site I found that they were very blasphemous towards Father Satan because of the double circles and hebrew lettering, they have other great stuff but stay away from their baphomet pentegrams!

Hail Satan,
Matt

----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 11:32 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Jewelry

----------

------Original Message------
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Enki,
Matt

Yeah the ones I saw first were with hebrew. I am going to look deeper since I want a nice one. And to see if they have better prices than azuregreen. Thank you hail enki and hail haures

On Jan 18, 2010, at 12:12 AM, "Martin" <yaxbalam@... wrote:
  If you check imosh you canfind really great Baphomet pendants; goats head on inverted pentagram, nothing else I have several from there.

Hail Satan

Shadowlord

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@ ... wrote:

On Jan 14, 2010, at 10:32 PM, "Matt & Lindey Lee" <mattlindsey@ ... wrote:

imosh is where I got the original bophomet pentegram earings and after reading the site I found that they were very blasphemous towards Father Satan because of the double circles and hebrew lettering, they have other great stuff but stay away from their baphomet pentegrams!

Hail Satan,
Matt

----- Original Message -----
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 11:32 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Jewelry

----------

On Jan 14, 2010, at 7:37 AM, "Matthew" <mattlindsey@ ... wrote:

Hail Enki,
Matt

Hail Father Satan! i believe there is if you go to the links in the Jos site, i think there is place they have jewelry and all kinds of stuff. i think is where i saw it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matthew" <mattlindsey@... wrote:

Hail Enki,
Matt

Whatever makes you feel closer to Father.
IF nude works, go for it. If wearing a special ring, necklace, shirt, belt, cloak, whatever puts you in the mindset you need to "feel at one" with Father, then wear it.
 I have a friend that dose her Rituals nude and draws certain Runes on herself .
 WHATEVER works forYOU, is the best to use.
 Rogue
"Why should I love God? He strung up his Son like a side of veal. I shudder to think what he would do to me."

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, September 1, 2010 6:16:34 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Jewelry

Prayer question.  Is it acceptable to wear jewelry if one prays in the nude?

<td val[/IMG]I want to make my own jewelry for Father Enki. I'm gathering the materials to my his sigil and the sigil of my GD that I can wear and keep with me where ever I go. I'd like to do this for the other Demons when I get more skilled at it.

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Lord Beelzebub!!
Hail Lord Andras!!
Hail Lord Dagan!!

--- On Wed, 9/1/10, blackkat_411 <egret23@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Jewelry
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 11:15 AM

Hail Father Satan! i believe there is if you go to the links in the Jos site, i think there is place they have jewelry and all kinds of stuff. i think is where i saw it.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Matthew" <mattlindsey@... wrote:

Hail Enki,
Matt
[/TD]

I like that answer. And I agree with it.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chris Ostrowski <cplox@... wrote:

Whatever makes you feel closer to Father.
IF nude works, go for it. If wearing a special ring, necklace, shirt, belt,
cloak, whatever puts you in the mindset you need to "feel at one" with Father,
then wear it.
I have a friend that dose her Rituals nude and draws certain Runes on herself .

WHATEVER works forYOU, is the best to use.

Rogue
"Why should I love God? He strung up his Son like a side of veal. I shudder to
think what he would do to me."

Sent: Wed, September 1, 2010 6:16:34 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Jewelry

Prayer question. Is it acceptable to wear jewelry if one prays in the nude?

Hey everyone, is there any satanic/religious jewelry to make? Like the eye of Horus, ankh, pentagram, ect. I know there's a satanic symbols link but is there anymore that isn't listed???
Hail Father Satan!

It is best to never tell anyone your a Satanist, and whether you know it or not jewelry can say a lot about you. When you see someone with a cross what do you think? See what I mean. :) 

On Wednesday, August 5, 2015 9:11 PM, "martialartistkid666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey everyone, is there any satanic/religious jewelry to make? Like the eye of Horus, ankh, pentagram, ect. I know there's a satanic symbols link but is there anymore that isn't listed???
Hail Father Satan!

I don't give 2 shits what xians think. In most cases I'm twice their size, I never go anywhere without carrying at least 2 combat knives on my belt and make sure they are visible to anyone dumb enough to walk by and think they can rob me and if they STILL have a problem with me hating their jewish death cult I'll gladly show them I am prepared for all out war if they make the mistake of attacking me.
I never talk to people unless I have specific business, I never get into political debates because my town is full of jews and retarded marxists, the people who DO know the world is fucked only know how to complain and are too stupid or lazy to do anything about it, so I just keep to myself and whenever bible peddlers come to my doorstep with their fake smiles, if me telling them to get lost and then flashing a knife isn't enough then I say bring it on.
Otherwise, FUCK what these clowns think. America is still a free country with freedom of speech and freedom of religion and if these bible fuckers can't respect that then I have another word ready for them: LAWSUIT.

On Friday, August 7, 2015 9:17 AM, "james marshall jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

It is best to never tell anyone your a Satanist, and whether you know it or not jewelry can say a lot about you. When you see someone with a cross what do you think? See what I mean. :) 

On Wednesday, August 5, 2015 9:11 PM, "martialartistkid666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

I commend you on your bravery but I'm with out arm currently so deception is my greatest weapon atm. If you can tell me about a good weapon to buy to keep myself protected I would be very grateful. 

On Saturday, August 8, 2015 8:20 AM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I don't give 2 shits what xians think. In most cases I'm twice their size, I never go anywhere without carrying at least 2 combat knives on my belt and make sure they are visible to anyone dumb enough to walk by and think they can rob me and if they STILL have a problem with me hating their jewish death cult I'll gladly show them I am prepared for all out war if they make the mistake of attacking me.
I never talk to people unless I have specific business, I never get into political debates because my town is full of jews and retarded marxists, the people who DO know the world is fucked only know how to complain and are too stupid or lazy to do anything about it, so I just keep to myself and whenever bible peddlers come to my doorstep with their fake smiles, if me telling them to get lost and then flashing a knife isn't enough then I say bring it on.
Otherwise, FUCK what these clowns think. America is still a free country with freedom of speech and freedom of religion and if these bible fuckers can't respect that then I have another word ready for them: LAWSUIT.

On Friday, August 7, 2015 9:17 AM, "james marshall jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

<td val[/IMG]I'm really good with weapons. You could have a pocket knife somewhere on your waist area and if you choose, you could keep one on your leg under the pants.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
On Aug 12, 2015, 4:06:30 AM, james marshall jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: I commend you on your bravery but I'm with out arm currently so deception is my greatest weapon atm. If you can tell me about a good weapon to buy to keep myself protected I would be very grateful.

On Saturday, August 8, 2015 8:20 AM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" wrote:

On Friday, August 7, 2015 9:17 AM, "james marshall jamesmarshall237@... [JoyofSatan666]" wrote:

On Wednesday, August 5, 2015 9:11 PM, "martialartistkid666@... [JoyofSatan666]" wrote:

Hail Father Satan!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back